My Soulmate {Editing}

By TxJbabess

when you find that one person in life that takes away all your pain, heart breaks, sorrows, and disfourntune... More

O n E
T w O
T h R e E
F o U r
F i V e
S i X
S e V e N
E i G h T
N i N e
T e N
E l E v E n
T w E l V e
T h I r T e E n
F o U r T e E n
S i X t E e N
S e V e N t E e N
E i G h T e E n
N i n E t E e N
T w E n T y
T w E n T y O n E
T w E n T y T w O
T w E n T y T h R e E
T w E n T y F o U r
T w E n T y F i V e
T w E n T y S i X
T w E n T y S e V e N
T w E n T y E i G h T
T w E n T y N i N e
T h I r T y
T h I t Y o N e
T h I r T y T w O
T h I r T y T h R e E
T h I r T y F o U r
ThIrTyFiVe
ThIrTy SiX
ThIrTy SeVeN

F i F t E e N

973 49 4
By TxJbabess

Excuse any Mistakes 🧡

Janet

I was still in tears and in shock that she proposed to me. I'm really engaged marrying the love of my life.

"Layoya! Listen to me." I was in the phone with her while Toni was in the shower.

"What Dunk?"

"I'm engaged!"

"Say huh! Gil I'm happy for you, I gotta go though I'll talk to you later." She hung up I just grinned looking at the ring.

"You happy?" Toni came out with some basketball shorts and a crop top

"Very." She smiled at me sitting on the edge of the bed with my legs in her lap. She held ice to her face where I hit her

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's ok, and I'm glad you're happy. I love you Janet." She kissed my lips sweetly then pulled away.

"I love you too Toni." I kissed her again placing both my hands on her face. Her phone rung and it was Traci

"Hello."

"So what's this Latoya just told me about proposing?"

"It's Traci ."

"So y'all engaged? Like for real?"

"Yes we're engaged." The line got silent

"Oh my gosh! Congratulations."  Traci damn near yelled in the phone.

"You're happy T?"

"Yea."

"You really love her?"

"Yea." I won't lying about that, she's legit my whole world."

"I love you." I said to her and she smiled brightly

"I love y'all too."

"Same here Traci."

"My baby growing up, I'm so happy for you two. Toni despite what mom say bout you I still love you and so does everyone else. We admire you T, you hold your own and you know what you want. You're determined and that's something we love about you."

"Girl I'm older than you but Thanks Traci."

"make sure you come to the wedding." I said smiling

"Oh most definitely she's coming." Toni said smiling. I took the ice off touching her face.

"Ow."

"Toni who fuck you up?"

"Damita herself."

"Damn J."

"I said I was sorry."

"You ain had to slap me, you know you heavy handed." Toni glared at me

"That I didn't know."

"Yea right." Traci and Toni said at the same time

"Anyways the fair next weekend babe can we go?"

"Let me gain the taste back in my mouth and I'll give you a answer."

"Girl." Traci said as we laughed

"Yea we can go."

"Well Ima go cause the boss looking for me, love y'all."

"Love you too, Bye Traci." She hung up and I took Toni's phone sitting it on the nightstand, getting up locking the door.

"Come here." I said biting my lip

"Where you go off demanding me?"  Toni looked at me

"Just come  here." I pulled her into me then pushing her up against the wall

Toni

Ion know what Janet bout to do but I just let her have her way. She pressed her body up against mines grabbing me by my neck.

"You always make me feel good, so maybe it's my turn to return the favor." Her hand slowly crept into my shorts.

"J chill." I pulled her hand out my shorts. She pushed me back putting her hand back in my shorts, my body hit a shiver cause her hands were cold.

"Toni how come you always have your way with me, but when I want you I can't have you. Like how does that even work?"  She slipped her fingers inside me. I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

"I- Ion know."

"Well that's about to change."
••••••

No POV

She pushed Toni onto the bed, climbing on top of her.

"All those nights I dreamed of hearing you moan my name, me being the reason you couldn't walk the next day, the reason you had to put on makeup to cover all the hickeys I left. I want you to feel all of what I've felt that you've been doing to me for the longest. I'm tired of you holding back Toni and I won't take no for an answer either."

"Who said I was going to deny you. You're right, I've been holding back."

"But not anymore, take your shirt off." Janet demanded watching Toni pull her shirt over her head.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Everyday." Janet leaned down to kiss all over Toni's neck and chest. Toni held the back of Janet's head as wet kissed was trailed all over her torso. Janet slid down Toni's shorts, throwing them on the floor. She kissed and rubbed on Toni's thighs.

"You wanna be a tease huh?"

"You do it to me all the time." Janet pulled Toni panties to the side.

"She's wet." Janet dragged her finger slowly across Toni's clit.

"Stop man damn."

"It's aggravating ain't it, somebody just toying with you instead of being inside of you." Toni took Janet finger and pushed it in her, moving her hips against it.

"Uh uh let me do all the work." Janet added another finger slowly pushing it in. Toni's back began to arch the faster Janet went.

Janet, seeming fueled by Toni's moans and body movements she placed her mouth on her licking her clit slowly until she got in rhythm.

The way a Janet was in it left Toni amazed. This was her first time letting Janet do something to her and by all means it was worth the wait.

Janet held on to Toni's thighs tightly as Toni began to move about. Toni was so gone out her head, Janet was taking the soul straight from her.

Toni's hand went from gripping the sheets to gripping Janets hair. She held in some of her moans in to keep from being to loud, but Janet wanted to hear all of her.

"Don't hold back from me Toni." Toni still held on to her bottom lip to keep from screaming Janets name.

"J chill out." Toni's head went back as her back arched for the ceiling

"Mhh, you've been keeping this good pussy from me. You're so sweet, I should get ya ass for making me wait this long to taste yo shit." She dug deeper taking Toni higher.

"Shit."

"Don't worry we going all night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 12.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
821K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
382K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
142K 3.9K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...