House of Proclivity **SHORT S...

By LizahNizah

pro·cliv·i·ty /prōˈklivədē,prəˈklivədē noun: proclivity; plural noun: proclivities a great interest and plea... More

1
2
3
4
5
Hello!
6
7
8
9
10
11

12

2.4K 83 3
By LizahNizah

Nidari's POV

"Shit." I whimpered as Dave pushed deeper inside me.

Lately we had been going at it like animals the routine was drop the kids off at daycare and work from home, he was serious when he said he wanted another baby. I had been having so much sex if I wasn't pregnant it was a miracle.

Fortunately I missed my cycle, and I had a check up in about an hour. I know what your thinking girl get up. But Dave wouldn't let me, he wanted to be daddy long dick this month.

"Baby my appointment." I gasped for air.

"Alright." He grunted finishing inside me.

I pulled myself out of bed barely and made my way to shower. I turned it on and sat on the tile. Dave walked in laughing.

"Jay, come on get up." He laughed sitting on the toilet.

"Move cause my legs hurt." I pouted hitting the glass.

"Well you gotta have another somehow." He shrugged.

"I didn't get my period this last month." I smirked finally standing up.

"Really!" He turned around quickly.

"Yes crazy." I smiled.

"So you're taking a test at your appointment?" He asked.

"Yes. But I haven't had any symptoms but I don't know." I shrugged cleaning my body.

"No cause you threw up the other day!" He exclaimed.

"Because you bought them nasty ass tacos from that food truck." I said with a straight face.

"Oh hush." He waved me off.

I stepped out drying my body off. Preparing to get dressed.

"I wanna come." He pouted hugging me from behind.

"David this is a gynecologist." I laughed.

"I'll wait in the waiting room." He shrugged walking into the closet.

"You ain't showered boy." I said.

"I'm doing it right now and I'm coming with you." He said jumping into the shower.

————

"Dave stop." I said slapping his hand away.

"Please baby before the doctor gets in here, just the tip." He whined.

"Baby." I straight faced him.

"Ok fine." He huffed sitting in his chair.

Dr. Rae walked in just as he sat down.

"Hi Mrs.Brewster." She smiled.

"Oh and Mr.Brewster." She laughed.

"Hey Doc." I said smiling.

"So how you feeling?" She asked pulling out things for my check up. 

"Fine, but me and David have been trying for a baby recently and I did miss my period this past month." I said. 

"Have you? That's great. We'll add a pregnancy test to your check up today." She grabbed her clipboard.

"Good." I smiled looking at him.

"So first I'm gonna ask you some questions. Have you been nauseous?" She asked.

"Um no, I been peeing a lot lately though and having weird cravings but I'm usually a weird eater so I haven't put much thought into it. I also didn't have morning sickness with my first child." I explained

I looked over at Dave he was fidgeting you could tell he was nervous. He played with his hands and kept looking anywhere but me. 

"Ok sounds great, I'm gonna take some blood then I'm gonna have you pee in this cup." She said getting up from her chair.

"Ok cool." I smiled. 

After she took my blood and I peed in the cup, I went back to the examining table and began to swing my feet. The silence was so awkward I cleared my throat and jumped from the table. 

"Dave." I whispered sitting on his lap. 

"What if I'm infertile." He whispered.

"Baby you've gotten me pregnant before I'm sure we'll be ok." I kissed his forehead. 

Dr. Rae came in with another clipboard and some papers. 

"So Mr. and Mrs. Brewster. Congrats." She announced. 

"Really, she's pregnant?" He smiled. 

"Yes Mrs. Brewster is pregnant. Eight weeks to be exact." She smiled. 

"Oh my goodness." I smiled. 

She took some pictures and printed them for us to show the kids when we got home. We left the hospital, I called Mama to tell her the news as soon as possible. She flipped just like I thought she would. Dave was driving around with the hugest smile on his face. 

We were all so excited and I was so ready to bring another life into the world with Dave. It was a happy moment for all of us and I could not be more content. 

-------

Ok y'all. I'm over this book I have a new book I'm dropping here soon. It'll be another Dave East book of course. But I'm making this into a short story there's only one chapter left then I'm dropping the new book. Y'all ready? I think so. 

- Lizah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729 49 25
You ever felt so much love for another person? Not the feeling of love you feel about a family member, the love that consumes you, the love you would...
25.9K 1.1K 46
prom·ise /ˈpräməs/ noun a declaration or assurance that one will do a particular thing or that a particular thing will happen.
2.5M 105K 40
noun: weakness. /ˈwēknəs/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively.
7.3K 403 41
cy·no·sure ˈsīnəˌSHo͝or,ˈsin-/ noun a person or thing that is the center of attention or admiration.