Lelouch's Other Sister.

By TeamWhiteRose100

Her name is Elizabeth VI Britannia and she is the other sister of Lelouch VI Britannia and Nunnally VI Britan... More

Chapter 1: My Childhood.
Chapter 2: Zero?
Chapter 3: Life.
Chapter 4: Hostage Crisis.
Chapter 5: The Battle Of Narita.
Chapter 6: Simplicity.
Chapter 7: Game Of Shadows.
Chapter 9: False Pretense Of Peace.
Chapter 10: Raid.
Chapter 11: 1 Year Later.
Chapter 12: The End.

Chapter 8: Kyushu.

1.3K 31 2
By TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Funimation, Gorō Taniguchi, and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Week After Chapter 7*

Elizabeth's POV*

Me and Schneizel were in the Tokyo Settlement looking over the attack on the Genkai Sea in large waves and their base of command was Kyushu.

Reports said the had the flag of Japan on their ships.

I turned on the news on one of the monitors to see a man say "We hereby declare the resurrection of Japan as a lawful independent and sovereign nation!".

I said "He wont make it that far will he brother?".

Schneizel said "Not at all. Will you be joining the fight?".

I said "Since it's not Zero, then yes.".

I stepped up to the top of the building and double tapped my wristband which formed the Merlin around me.

I then flew off to fight these fools back.

When I arrived I saw Cornelia's forces being held back by a tempest.

The men of Kyushu tried firing at me but I easily maneuvered out of the way.

I looked at my map on the inside of my helmet and saw the Lancelot approaching at high speeds with a float unit.

I smirked and said "Let's see how you do Suzaku after last weeks incident.".

There were air forces who were gonna get in Suzaku's way so I flew up and launched my missiles at them destroying them all with now mercy.

Suzaku passed me and I followed him.

We were soon nearing the enemies headquarters.

Suzaku landed and was immediately attacked because for some reason he was distracted with something.

Suzaku soon lost his float unit and was being driven back.

I soon heard Euphemia's command for Suzaku to love her which made me laugh almost.

Euphemia said such nice things about Suzaku which made me think about C2.

Suzaku soon began destroying the bases guards who were sent to destroy him until he pushed through and advanced on the headquarters itself.

Suzaku made a final request to be forgotten.

His energy filler soon ran out and he was surrounded on all sides.

I mentally sad "Dammit Suzaku you bastard, now I have to save you, for Euphemia's sake.".

I fired my missiles while someone else fired a Hadron Cannon at all the people around the Lancelot.

I and the Gawain landed in front of Suzaku.

I mentally said "So this is how we meet Zero.".

Some air forces tried to move in on us but I fired my converged photon beam at them all destroying them.

Zero kneeled in front of Lancelot and asked "Kururugi, is the Lancelot still operational?".

Suzaku said "Zero. I thought so.".

Zero then turned to me and asked "And is that the scourge of the Middle East I see?".

I took a bow and said "I am indeed.".

I stood back up and saw the Gawain hand an energy filler to the Lancelot.

Suzaku asked "An energy filler?".

Zero said "I'm going to take out the enemy command center. What will you do?".

Suzaku said "Sorry Zero, but you're not going to get your wish. Because I'm going to take them out first... my way.".

Suzaku inserted the energy filler into the Lancelot and he was back at 100% power.

Zero turned to me and asked "And what will you do?".

I hummed and said "Make some noise.".

He chuckled a little and said "Then let's do so.".

All three of us stood side by side and I said "Let's have some fun with this immediate truce of ours.".

All three of us soon took off to attack the headquarters.

Suzaku and I butchered the ground forces with our blades while Zero used his Hadron Cannons to take out the tanks.

Zero made an opening for us with his Hadron Cannon and me and Suzaku entered with the Gawain following us from behind.

We destroyed all the defenses on the inside and headed up to the helipad outside.

Suzaku took out their airship while I landed by their car and Zero floated over head.

Suzaku said "Sawasaki!".

Zero said "That's far enough.".

I said "You can step out of your car now.".

Sawasaki stuttered out "I-Impossible! They took out the largest fortress in all of Kyushu with hardly any effort!".

We soon arrested him and Zero flew away.

I flew after him.

I appeared in the front of the Gawain and he stopped.

Zero asked "I hope you don't plan on stopping me.".

I said "Nah, I just wanted to say thanks for saving Suzaku.".

Zero said "You're welcome.".

He soon flew away and I flew back to Clovis's mansion in the Tokyo Settlement in order to chill for the rest of the night.

The Next Day*

I looked out my window and saw Euphemia and Suzaku being all cutesy with each other.

I sighed and said "Kiss her already you fool.".

When they didn't I said "Curses!".

I soon got dressed up and went to hang out with C2.

We talked about Kyushu while eating pizza.

I said "I think it went extremely well yesterday, don't you.".

She said "I do believe it went well overall.".

I smiled when she had pizza cheese on her nose.

I leaned across the table and pulled it off.

We enjoyed each others company until we had to go our separate ways once again.

I mentally said "Dammit, I gotta be honest about how I feel about her.".

1 Week Later*

I was with C2 at the Ashford Academy School Festival.

Someone really excited announced "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for waiting! The Ashford Academy School Festival, which is the most open event in the Tokyo settlement, is about to start! It will begin at the sound of this voice!".

I soon heard an adorable "Meow!" which sounded familiar.

Everyone soon started cheering.

I asked "What was that about?".

C2 who was eating cotton candy shook her shoulders with no answer.

I said "Okay then.".

We passed by some strangely dressed people and some nice stands.

I laughed when I saw someone cosplaying as the Lancelot.

I took a picture to show Suzaku later and laugh at him for it.

The press soon arrived and I decided to keep a low profile with C2.

They were apparently here to document the creation of the worlds largest pizza.

I turned to C2 and coyly asked "We're here for the largest pizza in the world aren't we?".

She hummed and looked away.

I slung an arm around her and said "I don't mind. I'm curious to see if it's as big as they say.".

She blushed and turned away from me which is the first time I've ever seen her blush.

I got a text from Schneizel saying that Cornelia and the Glaston Knights were here in Japan now and was going to head out and negotiate with the Chinese Federation soon and he also sent me a video of Cornelia getting flustered.

I texted back asking if he was playing the lady killer and he said yes.

I texted him again saying "Real smooth bro.".

He texted back said "Oh and how's my sisters date going?".

I got flustered and asked "How do you know about that?".

He texted back and said "I just do.".

I texted back and asked "You had someone tail me didn't you?".

He texted back and said "Yes. Gotta be cautious about what my little sister does when I'm not around.".

I texted back and said "Thank you for worrying.".

He texted back and said "You're welcome Elizabeth, now go and have fun, she looks very cute.".

I texted back and said "Don't even think about it.".

He texted back a sly emoji and stopped texting me.

C2 asked "What are you doing Elizabeth?".

I turned to her and said "My older brother texted me saying he was leaving Japan for a while.".

C2 said "Hm...".

I asked "You want that pizza now don't you?".

She nodded and we started to head over there.

We took a seat and began to wait for the pizza to be finished.

The chef I assume announced "All right! Any moment! We are about to begin the historic task of the making of the world's largest pizza! Please note that this contraption at my feet is an oven specifically built for this occasion! A fabulous waste of money! It looks like the ingredients are all prepared! Now! Introducing our special dough tosser, the Ashford family Ganymede!".

He revealed an antique third generation Knightmare I haven't seen in quite some time since my mother Lady Marianne the Flash used one.

The announcer kid soon continued by saying "However, at the controls is the student council's special member and Princess Euphemia's personal knight, Suzaku Kururugi!".

I was pleased to see and hear people cheering for him like they should be.

He started tossing the dough in order to make it bigger and bigger.

I soon heard Shirley ask "Is that Princess Euphemia?!".

I turned and looked and saw my older sister sitting nearby while a guy who looked familiar pushed a girl away in a wheel chair.

I turned to C2 and said "Sorry I gotta cut this short but I gotta go help my older sister out.".

C2 said "I don't mind, just come back if you can.".

I said "I'm on it." as I ran off.

I got to my sister faster then the rest of the crowds of students.

I picked her up and ran off.

I stopped once we found her guards.

I set her down and asked "Are you okay Euphemia?".

She nodded and said "Thank you Elizabeth.".

We were soon swarmed with students and news crews.

Suzaku came over in the Ganymede and picked me and Euphemia up in the hand of it.

I sat in the hand while Euphemia stood.

Suzaku asked "Princess Euphemia, Princess Elizabeth, you're both not hurt, are you?".

I looked over and saw the pizza dough on a tree.

I said "No, the pizza's been ruined.".

Euphemia said "I'm fine! Thank you, Suzaku!".

A interviewer asked "Princess Euphemia, down here, can I get a statement, please?".

Euphemia politely asked "Could you please network this broadcast nationwide?".

They asked "Huh? You mean go live now?".

Suzaku asked "Euphy?".

I gave him the death glare and shook my head.

I turned back to my older sister who said "I have a very important announcement to make! I am Euphemia, Sub-Viceroy of Area 11 of the Holy Britannian Empire. There is something of great consequence that I wish to tell you all today! I, Euphemia Li Britannia, hereby declare the formation of the Specially Administrated Zone of Japan in the area surrounding Mount Fuji!".

I mentally said "If this happens, then Zero will... disappear. Schneizel, you okayed this idea didn't you, she would've had to have asked you for permission to okay this idea. Dammit, just as the fun was beginning.".

Euphemia said "Within the Specially Administrated Zone of Japan, Elevens will be permitted to call themselves Japanese. Restrictions against Elevens and special rights for Britannians will no longer exist within this zone. It will be a place where Elevens and Britannians live side by side as equals!".

I thought through this whole scenario and chopped it up to being an empty dream that would only last for a short time before violence continued.

Euphemia asked "Do you hear me, Zero?!".

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my older sisters asking for Zero.

Euphemia said "I don't care about your past, nor who you are underneath that mask! I beg you! Join us in creating this special zone of freedom!".

I mentally said "No, no, no, no, no, this will kill all the fun we've been having over the last few months.

People in the audience obviously questioned trusting Zero after what he did to Clovis.

Euphemia said "Zero, help me build a new future within Britannia! A place for everyone!".

I mentally said "This wont work and you'll just be back where you started Euphemia.".

I don't know how but the people started cheering for this idea.

I mentally said "NO! Why are they cheering for this! Dammit! Schneizel, you put a damper on my fun on purpose didn't you and left to negotiate so I wouldn't have a chance to argue with you about it. You clever manipulative lady killing bastard.".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 662 31
Dear Readers,this is the second intallation Requiem For a Dream! Please enjoy! One year has passed since the Black Rebellion. With the dissapearence...
7.2K 188 4
Nunnally seems to have found Lelouch's diary and photo album. What will happen now? โ–ช๏ธŽMentions of Mpreg and Character death โ–ช๏ธŽMay contain inappropri...
16.2K 401 32
Sakura Kururugi has had so much taken away from her: family status, best friends, immortal mentor, heritage. Once Japanese, now branded by a mere num...
16.5K 427 19
You like Zero, Lelouch likes you. Lelouch is Zero, and you are none the wiser. You've finally become a member of the black knights at age 18, your li...