Six Skeletons and The Waitress

By ItsSwapPapyrus

A picture perfect family hides the fact that your life is filled with manipulation and abuse. When you move a... More

1. Moving Away
2. Cute Monsters
3. Guests, but you stay in your room.
4. Red
5. Oh no
6. Brother, Dear
7. Honeybee *
8. Swap!Muffet's Bakery.
9. Sealed with a Kiss
10. Spider Dance
11. Skeleton Cookies
12. Boss
13. Trust Me
14. Kidnap and kidnapper
15. Behind the Scenes
16. Little Miss
17. wake up call
18. Red & Stretch
20. Drunk Skeletons pt2
21. Blueberry
22. Ambassador
23. A good time**
24. Little Shell
25. Black Tea
26. Welcome to. . .
27. A Day with Edge
28. Six Skeletons pt1
29. Six Skeletons pt2
30. Sunday Morning
31. Spiders & Anime
32. Agile the Spider
33. A surprised phone call
34. Brother, dear
35. As it Is.
36. Walls of Bones
37. lowercases
38. Under the rug
39. The Park
40. Red & Edge
41. Anger
42. Monster Alcohol
43. Songs for Shots
44. In These Words
45. Capture the Human
46. Interlude
47. Black and Mutt

19. Drunk Skeletons pt1

4.8K 243 248
By ItsSwapPapyrus

Chapter Summary: With or without drunk skeletons

Heart erratically beating in your chest, your hold on his sweater tightened as you mentally tried to get your chest beat to slow down. He could probably feel how scared you were in his hold. He never held you like this until he practically kidnapped you, moved you through dark space and sciency crap that came with the teleportation, completely against your will.

Hesitantly, Stretch pulled away, palming your cheek whilst slowly rubbing his thumb over the apple of your cheek. A somber look in his eye lights before he pulled back. A deep sigh coming from him.

"I'm sorry." And he disappeared.

For the longest time, you sat there. Holding your clothes in your fist as your heart steadily slowed. A blush over you cheeks as you shook your head and slapped your cheeks. A huff coming from you as you went to take off your shirt—but stopped. No, you weren't going to repeat what happened earlier, that was enough embarrassment for today!

Diving into your covers, you snuggled into you pillow and grabbed your phone and earphones. Wiping your brain of Stretch and watched YouTube videos.

However, your thoughts kept drifting towards the lanky skeleton. Yes, you longer felt safe around him, but he was still your friend. A friend who you could pun around with and job him for his non-paid (hopefully soon) tab at Muffet's. Someone you should have felt safe around you.

Yet he kept doing things that pushed you out of your comfort zone. Hugging you, using his magic on you and talking like he was the victim. Was the term even right for this thought? You didn't know.

Knowing that you wouldn't focus on the video, you paused it and laid on your back. The cloudy sun seeping through your silk curtains, blowing small puffs of cool air into your room.

Stretch spends his time at Muffet's either you were there or not, he grew up with her along with his brother. That's all you knew. He loved honey and sweets just as much as he loved jabbing you with his usual day-to-day puns and distracting you from your job. Sure you had only worked for three days, but those three days were mostly spent with Stretch and the usual banter between the two of you.

You lifted your hand into the air, your arm nipping with goosebumps from the cold you couldn't feel because of the thick covers. Clenching and unclenching your fingers, you sighed deeply and dropped your arm over your eyes.

What would Muffet say? You barely knew the guy she raised, did he act out like that? Being all... needy and demanding your attention left and right?

When did he change? Was it because you started talking to Red and Sans? Or when you somehow managed to connect the dots on them being cousins or very close relatives. You bit your lip from the thoughts swarming your head, drifting down to the chain reaction of sudden skeletons in your life.

Sans was a huge mystery. You didn't know much about him but he seemed to know a lot about you. Red.. he had his secrets and you wanted to know what they were.

You couldn't place a finger on anything.

Not to mention that one time you found Red asleep on your couch, poking holes into your blanket and sweating profusely in his sleep. On a whim, you called him Sans and he reacted almost instantly.

Then there was Stretch again. Muffet called him Papyrus, you called him Papyrus and he held little to no reaction to it—maybe you weren't paying attention to his reactions? He might have flinched or clenched his jaw.

But then again, he was much harder to read than both Red and Sans combined.

You sighed once more and turned your phone on, shuffling through playlists before pressing on your favourite on and played the first song on shuffle. Turning up the volume to drown out Papyrus' excitable voice.

Closing your eyes, you hummed with the beat.

It was a dramatic thought, but you thought that your life was spinning out of your control. Choosing to write and wrap itself around the strange group of monsters.

You fell asleep with that last thought.

The endless white void stung your eyes. Tightly shutting them from the slight sting at the back of your eyeballs, you furrowed your eyebrows and crouched down. Hands over your eyes to block out the brightness coming from the white. If it were snow, you would have stared despite the sting but it wasn't and you weren't sure what was happening.

"Oh." A voice muttered. A computer lag made you cringe and drop to your bottom in surprise. "I didn't e-expect you to come early." the same lag sound was closer, followed but uplinks of errors. The guy's voice lagged and stuttered throughout the simple sentance.

"Way too early." He hissed before pushing you back—you gasped and your eyes shot open in alarm but you didn't see who had pushed you before you began to fall.

Your body jolted and eyes shot open by the sound of the front door slamming inwardly followed by a screech that sounded like a surprised shout. Fluttering your eyes closed, you pulled out the earphones and sat up. The slow melody of a song dying out as you paused and plugged in your phone.

8:39pm.

You still had a lot of time before leaving for work, what should you do? The play station was in the living room, possibly being used by your friend and her guests. You coughed lightly and cringed at the dryness in your mouth.

Suddenly, water was all you could think off. Forgetting the weird dream almost instantly as you tore off the covers and made a beeline to your door. A sleepy yawn coming from your mouth as. You slowly opened your door and crept down the hallway. You flinched at the shouts and loud volume but your mind and mouth was demanding liquid.

The chatter in the living room came quiet the moment you shuffled through the kitchen. Hair a mess, dried drool mark on the corner of your lips, smeared mascara and a messy wardrobe. Uncaring of the eyes(theoretically.) on you and grabbed a cup of water, turned on the faucet and let filled the cup. Chugging the water down with a small stream of liquid going down your chin, you pulled the cup away and sighed loudly.

"You're up!" Your friend's voice made you pause. Slowly lowering the cup in the sink, you cursed softly and inhaled. No time to cower back into your domain, time to show you aren't a hermit and a monster hater!

You turned around, smiled kindly at the group with a wave—although, you paused abruptly.

Drinks were scattered on the table, empty beer bottles toppled over, messy drawn on papers discarded to the side of the couch, a spill on said couch, a brown paper bag was filled with hard liquor underneath the coffee table, pink-faced friend and an obvious tension in the air.

"Come~" She waved with a giggle, crawling over an unfamiliar skeleton and dragged the paper bag from underneath it. Your eyes lingered on the cyan flush and, for some reason, he looked pissed that you showed up.

"Drunk with us! We were going to play spin or dare." She giggled, pointing to the single bottle in the middle of their circle.

"Yeah, dollface." Red chimes happily, leaning back and shot you a wink. How? You weren't sure. "I'll cheat ta get ya."

"THAT'S NOT HOW THE GAME GOES!" The unfamiliar skeleton interjected. "I DON'T THINK SHE WANTS TO PLAY, ANYWAYS."

Your eyebrows furrowed slightly at his odd hostility. Did...did you manage to piss him off somehow?

You called her name with a small hiss. "I thought this was going to be a simple hangout, not a drunken party."

"Don't be a popper! It's just us!" She swayed when she got up from the floor, knocking into Sans with a giggle and a drunken apology. Your nose wrinkled when she came close to you, the strong smell of alcohol making you recoil slightly. Before you could make your retreat, she grabbed your arm and pulled you to the circle.

Sans' grin was amused as you fumble your way to sit next to him by the command of your friend before she went to go sit next to Edge, despite his colourful vocabulary.

She crawled over and handed you a vodka bottle and motioned you to drink it, nearly falling over with a dasy smile and went to sit next to Edge once again. You tended under his hateful stare and pulled the bottle to your chest.

"Do you need a chaser?" Sans asked, a small blue blush over his cheekbones but he didn't seem that drunk. None of them did, actually.

"Uh, no thanks? I'm not drinking." You smiled gratefully and placed the bottle in between you and the unknown monster, he had moved away from you just slightly. You noticed and frowned softly.

"Boo~! Y/n you are such a popper!" Your friend cried, giving you two thumbs down while fighting back a smile.

"She has work." Stretch mumbled, looking down at the liquor in his glass and swirled it lightly before chugging it down.

You pursed your lips, looking down at the bottle. Should you? Vodka had never been your favourite. The taste was horrible and—no! You had to work in a few hours. You have to stay sober.

"Humans can't withstand monster alcohol." Sans spike, pointing at your friend with a knowing grin. You blinked and picked the bottle up to read the label. Surely and to his words, the alcohol was intended for monsters.

You sighed and handed the bottle to Sans. "Nice to know she didn't buy this much alcohol." Her dad would have killed her if she bought liquor two nights in a row.

"Y/n." Stretch called, crawling over to prop himself to your side. The same tangerine flush over his skull and his sockets lidded. Monster skeletons will forever be a mystery to you and however they managed to move the hard bone like actual skin.

"...Stretch." You carefully spoke, leaning away from him as the smallest scooted away to make room. His hardened expression softening the closer he got to your friend.

You uncomfortably moved closer to Sans, keeping your eyes on Stretch as he pouted and turned his head away stubbornly.

What the hell? Was he drunk already?

"It seems Little Blue doesn't like you." Sans pokes your side. You wiggled slightly from the odd sensation and wrinkled your nose.

"Little Blue?" You asked, ignoring the loud laughter of your friend at whatever Papyrus said. The same bright orange blush you came accustomed to was spread across his skull as he nervously tabbed the glass bottle in his hands, confusion written all over his face. Okay, you were paying attention but that was only because you friend never laughed like dorky nor loud before.

"Blueberry. He's the one giving you the stink-eye." Sans spoke, taking a gulp of his alcoholic beverage whilst pointing at the unnamed(now named) skeleton looking at your friend with fascination and adoration.

You blinked. He was small, then? He.. isn't what you thought he looked like. Kind of odd since he looked like a mix of Papyrus and Sans. Your nose wrinkled at the thought.

Definitely weird.

A whine came from your side, making you look at Stretch as he slowly fell back. Moving himself to wrap his arms around your waist and rest his skull on your lap.

You tensed at the action and looked up for help. You froze at the lingering heated stare of Edge as he sipped his drink. Barely a crimson flush but it was there.

"C'mon, Ashtray!" Red growled. "Th'girl's obviously uncomfortable with ya, let 'er go!"

"Shut up, you're just jealous that I met her first." Stretch cracked open a socket to glare at Red.

"At least she doesn't look like she's 'bout ta cry aroun'me."

Your friend stopped her loud conversation with Papyrus to stare at the bantering two. Her eyebrows knitted together as she looked at you briefly then back at the two.

You blinked at Red's words. Did you really look like you were about to cry? The questioning looks from the other skeletons in the room made you frown. How much are you frowning today? First the SOUL talk and now this. Why couldn't dream-guy just pushed you off a cliff or into a new dream or something that wasn't this?

"Let's play Spin or Dare!" Your friend shouted, clapping her hand with a forced laugh. Blue glanced at you for a second then stared at Stretch. He shook his head and turned to admire the drunk girl.

"The game is simple, Spin the bottle to ask the person a personal question—whatever is said stays in this apartment, got it?" She bit, glaring at everyone. "Or you can give them a dare. No streaking, no magic, no seven-heaven and definitely, definitely no fucking pussying out."

Why was she looking at you when she said that?

"Aiight, I'll go." Red spoke, taking a long chug of his beer bottle and reached over to spin the empty bottle.

By now, Sans has pried Stretch's arms from you and acted as a divider between the two of you, which you relaxed and thanked him softly as Stretch huffed. The bottle zeroed on. . . . .

Chapter End Note: *cringes* it's so short I'm going to cry
Next chapter is the game, then back to work and then the dinner party:)

Congratulations! You have officially met Blueberry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.9K 41
what would you do if all of a sudden some small skeletons appeared out of nowhere one night and we're so small and helpless you couldn't say no to. S...
115K 6.7K 47
Cover artist: punny-puntasy ! (TOLD IN YOU/YOUR) A reaper, a few gods, and a bunch of skeletons. The life of a reaper wasn't boring to her, everyda...
10.1K 302 16
Sans has always had a fascination toward humans. When you arrived his innocent interest became a disturbing obsession. Over a short amount of time y...
157K 5.6K 42
Sans and Papyrus were your best friends until randomly they just cut off all contact with you. This went for everyone else in your life so it didn't...