Park Jimin

By cheriefics

He was fine as wine when I looked at him from afar.... More

Author note
1. Just Dance
2. Captive
3. Missing
4. Come here baby
5. Stay with me
6. Mission
7. Sweet dreams
8. Play with me baby
9. Where is the lie?
10. Tangled fate
11. Truth unfolds
12. Metamorphose
Bonus
13. Pain
Bonus.II
14. Savior
15. Withering
Bonus.III
16. Flower bed
Bonus.IV
17. Tell me Jimin
Author note
19. The mask
Bonus.V
20. The mask-2
21. Freedom?
Thank you!!!!
New story!
New Jimin ff

18. Butterfly

482 28 4
By cheriefics

Hey there! Sorry for not writing in an eternity!! I know I already changed the name of this story but I decided the present title suits better. I gave it a lot of thought and concluded that "Park Jimin" is better than anything as a title. I hope you accept the change and this will remain as the final title...

Also this book has come to an end as you can already see. Just a few chapters and it will be done. I will try to actively write the remaining chapters and finish this book for good. I thank you for keeping with my irregular postings. I'm sorry for that.

Now we will slide off into he new chapter. As usual please leave your thoughts below.

Have you all ever wondered what it is like to be a butterfly? The answer I get the most is "It would be beautiful!" Honestly?

I don't know...

I don't really know if it's really beautiful to be butterfly. Beauty doesn't really define your outer skin. You can be the prettiest being on the earth and can still be a psycho inside.

The mask

We all cover our true selfs with masks. We only produce what we want others to see in us or see us in the way we want others to see us.

Ah coming back to the butterflies, how does it feel like when someone is constantly trying to snatch your wings? When someone is constantly trying to get hold of you because they can look your pretty wings all day?

It's creepy.

Tiering.

Fucking annoying...

They look pretty but they don't want to be get hold of.

How does it feel when someone pinned your hands behind your back and whispered that you are pretty in your ear?

Your body shuddered at the last words. That sounded creepy. Camp fires are always fun except when there are topics that could turn your insides out and creep the shit out of you.

One of your camp mates happened to be talking about the mask humans wear to hide their true selfs. Yes, we all wear masks. Some are good. Some are bad. Some are dangerous, brutal and disgusting.

"What are you trying to say Hoseok?" you asked. Because the things he has been saying are making you uncomfortable. But you asked because he talked about butterflies and masks and they are two different topics. Atleast you thought.

"What I'm trying to say?"

"Yes, you are talking about two different topics here. Butterflies and masks. It's, it's confusing," you said and someone in the human circle around the fire let out 'I agree' sound.

"Why do you think they are two different topics?" he asked, his forehead creased. You stared at him blankly.

"See, the amount of women abductions have gone beyond control. They are being abducted for pure pleasure. The butterfly implies both the victim and the abductor here. Butterfly with beautiful wings is the victim and the butterfly with the other set of beautiful wings the abductor. The difference is that the abductor has a mask to hide his true self"

"Who doesn't hide Hoseok? Who doesn't hide their true selfs under mask? For instance don't you think you are wearing a mask everyday?" you asked and there were loud coos from everyone.

"Ofcourse, I'm not going to sit and lie infront of fire god that I always show my true self. But the mask we put on or I put on is not harmful to me or the people around me. I put on the mask to save the embarrassment or get suited to the environment around me. And it's not always the same. It's never the same," he said sipping beer from the can.

"These people on the other hand, put on a dangerous mask. They look all normal and indistinct from the outside. But deep within there a whole another person or persons living inside them which they bring out only if it's necessary or when it's time to need," he added throwing the can aside.

"God this is creepy!" a girl whose name your really don't know shuddered.

There are people like that?

Hoseok was right. There are people like that. Who put on pretty masks on their face and betray people around them.

Park Jimin has mastered the art.

You winced as your wrists started to hurt because the pain killers are wearing off slowly. You wanted to call for Ji Yeon but you didn't have strength to even utter some words. You suddenly wondered what Hoseok was doing now. He was a good friend of you in college. He left country because college has chosen to send off the smart pants like him to better places. You cried on the day he left. Time passed by and you lost touch with him. Sometimes the ones that are dear to our heart tend to fade away in our memories.

What will happen if he suddenly remembers me and finds out that I'm no longer alive?

You chuckled at your own thoughts. You are still alive. Atleast.

When you were drowning in your own thoughts you heard a click on your room door. And your heart skipped a beat.

****

"Jimin?" Jin woke him out of his thoughts. Jimin blinked his eyes. His eyes still stung from crying earlier.

"Do you want to talk?" he asked keeping his voice as soft as possible.

"She- she hates me hyung," he finally managed to say through muffled voice as he burried his face into his hands. Jimin doesn't really use hyung at lot with Jin. But when he does there is something deep behind it and Seokjin knows it well.

"Why does she hate you Jimin?" he asked still not having any idea about who you are and what Jimin is hiding from him.

"I may have brought her against her will but they all get used to it Jin hyung. They fight in the beginning but they always give up. They always fall for it. She is , she is driving me crazy. She is not letting me love her. She took it to the extent to even kill her," he choked on his own crying.

Jin's body shuddered. He fought back the urge to scream. He just realized that Jimin has abducted a woman against her will and is talking as if it's nothing. He put an arm around the Jimin's shoulder and rubbed his thumb.

"I'm telling you hyung, I'm telling you this because I have no one else to talk to about this. I trust you hyung. I swear I haven't done anything against her will except bringing her. I even told that I would marry her," he said raising his head. His face pink and moist.

Jin nodded. He just nodded and did nothing else, hasn't uttered a single word since he discovered that you are being held captive.

"I gave her everything hyung, but she keeps asking for freedom. If I give her freedom will she come back? They always run away hyung. Always. They always lie," he seemed visibly angry now.

"Jimin?"

"Huh?"

"Will you let me talk to her?"

"You want to talk to her? About what?"

"Let me talk to her," Jin said keeping his voice as flat as possible.

Jimin stared at him for a while before nodding.

****

Joon grunted as he landed on the grass bed. That was a heavy fall but there is nothing Joon is not used to. He looked around carefully. There wasn't much exposure because of high trees and thick bushes around. Still he had to lay low. He wished that anything was kept open for him to get in. It's not that breaking in is hard but he just doesn't want to grab attention.

He sprinted towards backside of the mansion. The door on the back was locked as suspected. He reached for his pockets for lock pick.

Shit

He can't believe he forgot his lock pick. This is going to take more time than expected. He found a small piece of iron that would pass for a iron stick. Joon being a professional worked on it and unlocked the door. He already checked that there was no wired alarm system to it so that there is no bother of getting attention. He walked inside the door which seemed like a storage place. He passed through the couple of rooms before he reached the main hall. He hid behind the door and waited for ten minutes trying to listen for any sounds of people in home. If it was any other person they wouldn't have noticed the thing Joon noticed now.

He followed the think trail of blood on the floor that led to the door on the end of the hall. He took a deep breathe before opening it. He was first welcomed by the darkness and then by the faint smell of blood. He fumbled for light switch but failed to fine one. He took out his pocket torch and lighted the stairway leading downstairs. He slowly climbed down and walked over trying not to knock things down in the way. He looked down and followed the trail of blood.

Holy shit!

Park Jimin you monster!

Hiyoo I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I kept this chapter a long one because you've waited for long. I'll try to write more often. I actually liked how this chapter turned out. Anyway look at my baby being sweet 😍

See y'all in next chapter. This will be ride from now on. So buckle your belts babies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 2.2K 18
From afar he looks like an angel but don't get too close because he's not what he looks like
40 22 12
BTS Rap Monster Namjoon felt lucky to have stumbled upon her, in a diner of all places. She peaked his interest because he couldn't figure her out wi...
168K 9.2K 152
Rain's perfectly ordinary life turned upside down in a single minute. Getting caught up in a shootout, then taken hostage and getting kidnapped by a...
16K 897 35
He wore the smell of blood and death like perfume, Ice in his veins, fire in his eyes, Yet you were the only one who could see those scars pierced...