Froppy Poops her Pants at Oli...

Av barbzrise

Froppy poops her pants while waiting in line for the restroom at Olive Garden because she ate too much spicy... Mer

chapter one - going to olive garden
chapter two - the poop is coming
chapter three - the poop dealer
chapter four - toe succ and poop

chapter five - ochaco the toe sucker

3K 20 25
Av barbzrise

It read.... "I would gladly do this all over again. Also I think you're the best poop dealer ever!"

Ochaco blushed happily. Then she put her poop on Ebay.

"Bloop!" Her phone buzzed, it was another text from Froppy and it said, "One more thing, you're excellent at toe sucking! You should sign up for it!"

"Oh my gosh! That's such a good idea!" Ochaco texted back. Plus she needed another job besides poop dealing. So she decided to sign up for it.

A/N: Find out what happens when Ochaco starts a toe sucking job in my next book coming soon! It will be called, "Ochaco Sucks Toes" Thanks for reading, you better have enjoyed this book or Froppy will appear at the foot of your bed tonight and suck your crusty moist toes. Teehee.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

1.6M 94.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
20.3K 227 14
slytherin boys โญฃ draco malfoy lorenzo berkshire theodore nott mattheo riddle tom riddle regulus black blaise zabini
76.8K 402 7
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ดหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป ๐™‰๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ. ๏ฟฝ...
136K 698 12
My last one was deleted ๐Ÿ˜ญ But this book is one shots and is 98% smut ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ that being said, thank you for voting and reading this Enjoy!