𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄

By fallon_14

Blame On Me for not having my own back Blame On Me that my parents were not around Blame On Me that I did n... More

cast members.
C1.
C2.
C3.
C5.
C6.
C7.
C8.
C9.
C10.
C11.
C12.
C13.
C14.
C15.
C16.
C17.
C18.
epilogue.
second book.

C4.

7.1K 210 14
By fallon_14

TYRONE ROBINSON.

"So she took ol girl book."

"Yeah man London said it was about her mom and dad I told Amair I need the book yesterday."

"You think she gone have it."

"Man I really don't even know." I said rubbing my hands across my face.

"Well here come the monster now." Tyrone said looking up & down at Amari.

I looked and saw Amair coming this way.

"You happy now." she said throwing the book in my face."

"Don't be throwing shit in my face Amair fuck is wrong with you."

"Whatever."she said.

"Pack yo shit and get out my house."

"Fine by me."

I looked though the book and saw that some pages where ripped and written on with somebody hand writing over Imani's.

"She really starting to pissing me." shaking my head.

"So I guess it's not a good time to about something important." Tyrone replied.

"Hit me later I got to handle her first I said going upstairs."

"Aight."

I went upstairs and threw the book on the bed and saw Amair putting her things in the suitcase

"You ripped the pages out and write all in her book."

"And why you so worried about huh."

"You a piece of shit you know that."

"Thank you."

"Hurry up and pack yo fucking shit now Amair."

***

IMANI HOPE.

As I heard somebody knocking on the door I got from the couch and went to the door and looked though the peep hole and saw it was Darrell I opened the door for himZ.

"I got our book back she ripped some pages and write all in it but I wanted to get it back to you." Handing the book to Imani.

"Thanks you wanna come come in."

"Yeah sure."

I moved out Darrell way so that he could come in closing the door behind me. I put my book on the counter and sat back on the couch.

"It was not right for her to do that I just wanted to let you know that we are done."

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"Yeah I should have been broke up wit ha but i'm just glad I got your book back to you."

"Yeah thanks again."

"No problem I should get going anyway."

"Yeah your probably busy and stuff so yeah." Imani replied.

"I'm having a party this weekend if you wanna come with London."

"Yeah sure we'll pull there."

"Aight bett I'll see you then."

***

DARRELL THOMPSON.

"So did you what to talk to me that was important."  lighting up my blunt.

"It's about your sister and me."

"Okay wassup."

"We been going out for some time and she was scared to talk to you about this so I was gone step but are you okay with me going out with yo sister."

"I trust you and you my homeboy and I feel like you got it on lock down so yeah I'm gone let you take a chance wit ha but if anything happens to her you gone have a bullet in your head."

"I promise anit nothing gone happened man thanks said."  dapping him up."

"No Problem."

"Its so good that you said yes."London said coming out of nowhere giving me a hug."

"Where yo ass come from."

"I was in the kitchen the whole time listening."

"Yeah I feel like y'all got it going and plus I knew y'all had a little thing going on big brother not stupid."

"Boy whatever."  I said laughing.

"Aye come here I need a favor." Getting London attention.

"Okay wassup."

"What's your friend number try a make sum happen."

"Who Imani."

"Yeah who else."

"Boy bye you with amair ass." She said laughing at me."

"Nah I'm done with ha ass what she did was wrong to Imani and I was getting tired of her ass so you gone give me her number or not."

"Look at yo ass tryna shoot yo shoot."  Tyrone said laughing hard ass hell.

"Nigga shut up."

"Yeah fine I'll give you her number."

welp Darrel tryna shoot his shot😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 5 34
Follow hearts on this journey through love, matchmaking, heartbreak, cheating, grief and friendship "In the presence of others you have to keep yours...
604 22 16
I have had enough with my life. I cant seem to deal with it anymore. Im helpless and alone and I cant blame anyone but myself. Im the one to blame. W...
7K 124 28
Security or danger? It's a difficult decision to make. Seduction, trust, love, and games. (All Time Low AU) He's my security He's intriguing He makes...
18.3K 362 43
Good