are you that somebody

By kaiyachantel

Bili isn't your ordinary CEO. No, she's young, beautiful, and has an unhealthy obsession with sex. But after... More

Synopsis
Epigraph
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Epilouge
Spin-off??
Remember Me

Eleven

5.5K 295 37
By kaiyachantel

Didnt do much editing. Tell me how y'all like it

When we got to the club, I noticed how everything felt different. I felt more alive than ever and I swore I felt like I was flying. I had to stoop down to my knees and touch my feet then then ground to make sure I wasn't going crazy. I mean, I really felt like I was Superman.

I was pulled back up and into a soft chest quickly before I felt someone's warm breath fan across my neck. "You're starting to feel the effects of the edible, baby." I heard Katecia whisper into my ear as she led me to the doors. "Just relax and enjoy the ride." I felt her hands move down to my hips and I closed my eyes at the sensation but quickly opened them back up as the sounds of the club filled my ear drums. I smiled, pulling away from Katecia.

"I wanna get drunk." I said quickly, running into the crowd just as the song changed to something faster. I could faintly hear my friend and her friends call out my name but I didn't care to listen, I needed to find the bar right now, I want to get wasted.

The bar wasn't that hard to find actually. It was not too far away from the dance floor, which I got lost on for a minute because the DJ kept playing all the right songs and I just wanted to dance. Every so often, I'd feel a guy behind me but I'd brush them off as quickly as they got to me and once a song I didn't know came on, I pushed my way through the crowd, going back to my original plan.

I stood in front of the bar, looking around at the many bottles sitting on the back wall. I didn't know what I wanted, but what I did know is, it had to be strong.

"How can I help you, beautiful?" I heard someone ask. I turned my attention from the bottles to the man staring at me from behind the bar, a smirk on his face and a tattoo on his neck. I couldn't make out what it was but it looked good on him.

"I need the strongest drink you have." I told him, fluttering my eyelashes at him. I watched as he smiled brighter before nodding.

"You sure you can handle all of that?" He asked, licking his lips after the question. I grinned.

"Don't underestimate a pretty face." I told him with a wink. His eyes flashed with emotion and I knew exactly what he wanted. My core tightened at the thought but just as quickly it did that, I noticed a familiar face from the corner of my eyes. I turned, seeing Xing cleaning tables and I frowned before abandoning the bar and bartender to approach the man who surprised me more and more whenever I see him.

"Xing?" I spoke over the loud music. He looked up at me, looking me over before smiling.

"Bili," he exclaimed.

"I seem to bump into you everywhere." I joked. Xing nodded, wiping his hands on his apron.

"Yeah, they say world is small." I laughed a lot harder than I should have at that joke but I don't think Xing noticed that I was a little bit inebriated or maybe he did and didn't want to say anything. I don't know, sometimes he's hard to read.

"You work here too?" I asked, moving closer to him to give people room to move by us. Xing nodded.

"Job help til new job start."

"It starts Monday, right?" I asked. Xing nodded again. "Good," just then, my favorite song came on and I swear, my entire body went into overdrive.

"You have to dance with me!" I shouted, grabbing Xing's hand. He looked at me bewildered.

"I work!" He shouted back over the bass of the music but it was too late I was all pulling him with me towards the dance floor, winding my hips as Megan Thee Stallion's voice filled the stuffy air.

We finally made it to the dance floor and at that point, I pulled Xing closer before I pushed my hips back onto him. He seemed frozen in place as he stood behind me, not knowing what to do and I'll admit, I find it adorable. I grabbed his hands and placed it on my hips as I continued to move against him to the beat of the song.

"Bili," he managed to say loud enough for me to hear. I looked back at him and noticed the look of lust in his eyes and I smiled, turning back and continued dancing, feeling his member harden behind me and press up against me.

His hands were moving with me and his hips were as well. He was slowly getting the hang of it all and I'll admit, it was getting me all hot and bothered. I turned to him abruptly and smiled, staring at him in his eyes. "You ready?" I asked him. He looked at me confused, his hands still resting on my hips and his thumbs rubbing patterns against my skin.

"For what?" The song changed, to Drugz by Trey Songz, making this even more erotic and fun. Trey Songz always seemed to awaken my freak naturally. I spun back around, rolling my hips back against his and twisting in his arms. I glanced over my shoulder, watching his face as he watched me. His eyes dark with lust and need. I knew what he wanted and needed.

Facing forward and closing my eyes, I made sure I pressed my ass against him hard enough to make him groan, his hands seemingly guiding me to where he wanted me. I had to laugh at that, Xing was learning fast and I didn't even have to instruct him.

"What do I do?" He asked in my ear. I looked back at him and smiled almost drunkenly.

"Do what you feel is right," I whispered, winking at him and turning back around, rubbing my hands down my body and lowering my body down his as well. I slowly made my way back up, twisting to look at Xing. He was frozen in place, watching me. I smiled.

"Hold me," I instructed. He put his hands back on my hips and I twirled them, pushing up against him. I could feel his heartbeat racing as I rested my hands on his chest.

"Bili, you so beautiful." I smirked, turning back around, pressing my ass against the straining member in his pants and moving against it strategically making sure I had him feeling every part of me.

"Ay." He murmured, he was next to my ear, his arms around my waist as his hips bucked against mine stiffly but I didn't say anything about it, this was his first time he didn't know exactly what to do and by the time we actually get to that point where there's no clothes between us, he was going to be much like a pro at this.

Xing grunted in my ear, signaling me at how close he was, which also told me I needed to aid him get there faster. Every time he moved towards me, I made sure to push against him, it was a pattern I knew and loved and I'm sure Xing would love it too.

"My stomach tight." He moaned in my ear. I laughed and nodded, twerking against him faster and harder, making sure to throw it back on him.

"Ride it out." I told him with a giggle. His arms tightening around me and his breathing labored. He let out a low moan and grunted, stilling behind me — he was cumming and I could practically feel it coming through his pants. I smiled, looking back at him, seeing his eyes closed in pure pleasure. It took a couple of seconds for his eyes to open back up and when they did, he looked right into my eyes. His eyes dark and distant, his breathing slowing back to normal and he looked down at where our bodies met and he gulped.

"I made a mess." He whispered in my ear, loud enough so I could hear him over the music. "I can't go back to work like this." I smiled, grasping his hand then pulled him with me, making sure his body was against mine, saving him from any further embarrassment whilst he fucked around with me.

We walked to the bathroom, coming across people who were dancing and waiting along the wall for either their friends or the bathroom in general. I pushed the door open to the coed bathroom and pulled Xing in with me. He looked at me with hooded eyes, never questioning me as I closed the door after him and locked it.

"Pull your pants down." I instructed, walking over to the sink and pulling out some paper towels and running water over it. When I turned back around, Xing was staring at me, wide eyed.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"I'm going to help you clean up." I told him.

"I can do it." He said, snatching the paper towels from my hands and turning away from me. I furrowed my eyebrows at his hostility but didn't say anything. I crossed my arms and turned away, facing the mirror and fixing myself and my clothes.

"I don't know what I did wrong but I'll give you some space if that's what you want." I whispered lowly. I knew he could hear me. The wooden door blocked out most of the noise from the club but the bass could still be heard. Not soon after that, I felt his hands on my waist and I was swiftly spun around.

"I don't want space, Bili. I want you." Xing said, his minty breath fanning across my face.

"You don't act like it."

"I new to this. I am scared."

"Of what?" I whispered as his lips grew closer to mine and he brushed them gently. I closed my eyes briefly.

"Of messing up." He said kissing the side of my mouth. I fluttered my eyes open and shook my head.

"You won't and even if you did, it's a part of learning," he stared at me silently for a second then connected our lips, pushing me up against the mirror, deepening the kiss. His lips parted mine, making me moan and smile. When he pulled away I finally realized something.

"I never got to drink my drink." I whined. Xing chuckled, kissing my nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 81.3K 27
[COMPLETED] "I'm so lonely, Angel." I tell her from my seated position, looking up at her. "I just want to be loved, please." She strokes my cheek an...
22.2K 552 30
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
6.5M 265K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
66.7K 3.1K 49
In the bustling heart of the city, Aaliyah Winston's life is a whirlwind of bright lights and endless possibilities. But when she crosses paths with...