Badass Omega [MxM] - A Reimag...

Af FletchleyRose

[MATURE CONTENT] MxM - Omega Werewolf vs. Vampire Mobster "Do. Your. Worst." Kit Callaghan is no submissive... Mere

Author's Note
WARNING
Chapter 1 - A Meeting with the Devil
Chapter 2 - The Rivers
Chapter 3 - A Deal With the Devil
Chapter 4 - Meet the Pack
Chapter 5 - A Pleasure doing Business
Chapter 6 - Feel the Burn
Chapter 7 - A Gift for my Pet
Chapter 8 - Rogue Omega
Chapter 9 - Kit Can't Resist
Chapter 10 - Packing Heat
Chapter 11 - Date Me?
Chapter 12 - First Time
Chapter 13 - An Order you can't Refuse
Chapter 14 - Wanna Bet?
Chapter 15 - Mess with Me
Chapter 16 - Fucked Up
Chapter 17 - I Love You, Kitty
Chapter 18 - Playing Catch
Chapter 19 - Hit and Run
Chapter 20 - No More Running
Chapter 21 - That Day
Chapter 22 - Devil at the Crossroads
Chapter 23 - I'd Rather Die
Chapter 24 - Confessions by Moonlight
Chapter 25 - The Omega's Mate
Chapter 26 - Live With Me
Chapter 28 - The Omega's Pack
Chapter 29 - The Omega's Alpha
Chapter 30 - A Spring Wedding
Closing Remarks
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Call Me
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Do You Want Me?
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Fuck Yes
(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Morning After
Paperback Out Now!
Preview - Robin Red (BxB)
Preview - Lovely Bastards

Chapter 27 - Give Me Everything

11K 590 86
Af FletchleyRose

After

They stayed in bed for three days.

Dan licked along the skin of his jaw, down his throat and torso, dipping into his belly button - igniting little fires that burned only for him.

He is so goddamned gentle.

Kit squirmed, wanting pain and loving the anticipation - and Dan nipped at his hip bones, then skin on his thighs, not hard enough to break the skin, enough to send thrills through him.

"C'mon, Dan, I'm not that fragile," he gasped, thighs shaking with the effort to keep still.

"Not fragile. Just precious. And you're still hurt."

Kit's answering growl turned into a high-pitched whine as Dan's lips touched the soft skin where his leg met his torso, licking a hot, teasing line. He sucked lightly at the skin there and Kit moaned.

"It's pretty easy to leave hickeys on you."

"Oh? Gah!"

His mate sucked another bruise onto his skin and kissed it, smoothing his fingers over it.

More.

"You can be rough with me," Kit gasped, arm slung over his eyes. "I like it. I can take it."

Dan pulled Kit's arm away from his face and kissed the sensitive skin on the inside of his wrist.

"If it's alright with you, I'd rather be gentle," he said, eyes trained on Kit's.

"As much as I want to please you, Kit, I've been waiting for this for a long time...wanting to take it slow. How about we try it my way, and if you don't like it, we'll go rough next time?"

He pushed up Kit's T-shirt and rubbed the nub of his hard nipple, looking up through his lashes at Kit.

"How about it, Christopher? Let me take care of you..."

Dan saying his name, his real name, in that low, husky voice completely undid Kit. He nodded, letting his head fall back and moaning deep in his throat.

That bastard already knows just what gets me, he thought, shivering with pleasure.

The smell on his sheets around him - the fabric softener, the faint sweat and musk - already had him so unbearably hard. Dans lips were burning a trail on his skin.

"Do you have any idea..." Dan growled, peeling off Kit's underwear with his teeth, "How much I've been holding myself back?"

Kit gasped when he nuzzled against him, stubbled cheek rubbing his most sensitive skin.

"Don't - don't hold back - !"

Dan smiled - and swallowed him down to the hilt.

"This is torture!" Kit moaned into the pillow an hour later, hands fisting in the sheets. 

"When you said slow, I didn't - Aaaaah...."

Dan was relentless - swallowing him down so slowly, forcing Kit to feel everything - every hot tight inch of his mouth, every swirl of his tongue and curl of his fingers inside him - and yet denying him release. It was exquisite and torturous and Kit loved it.

He was losing control, helplessly moaning every time Dan swallowed him down, lapping at him.

"Aaahhh...ugh, ah... D-Dan!" A drop of sweat slid down his back and Dan's rumbling laugh sent vibrations through him and chills up his spine.

"I thought you liked being teased, Kit?"

"No! I like pain! Oh! What...are you doing to me...aaahhh! Dan...urgh...."

A shudder wrecked his body. "Haah... Ngh..."

"No. Don't come yet." Dan kissed the junction of his thigh and torso, gentle yet relentless, his hand encircling the base of Kit's cock, squeezing.

Kit felt like he was unravelling at the seams, becoming nothing but raw nerve-endings thrumming with pleasure and acute sensation.

"I want to - taste you too - " he gasped.

"Come on top, then."

Dan held onto his thighs and rolled them, so that his back was pressed into the mattress and Kit's hips were hovering over his face. 

"Oh!" 

Oh, yes.

Kit scrambled to turn around so that his own face ended up level with Dan's crotch, his mouth already watering. 

He licked his lips and kissed the tip, swirling his tongue around to taste the salty musk there.

Then Dan's hand was back on his cock and his face was buried between his cheeks, licking hot wet stripes.

"Aahh!" 

Kit's elbows folded and he had to rest his forehead on Dan's stomach.

"Go on," Dan said, and Kit could hear the amusement in his voice. 

"Bastard..." Kit panted, but then Dan dipped back in and he whimpered, eyes rolling back as a tongue prodded him open.

He put his mouth back on his lover, determined to give him the same pleasure, to not be outdone.

The angle made it difficult to take Dan's cock down his throat - it pressed mercilessly into the back of his throat and Kit swallowed it deeper until he choked, pulling back to gasp for air, saliva hanging in strings from his lips.

Dan chose that moment to press two slick fingers back inside him, taking one nut into his mouth and sucking on it. 

"Ohhhhh...Ah, oh, Dan..." he moaned.

"Please, I want you..."

"Come up here and kiss me." Dan's voice was rough and Kit followed it blindly, twisting up and around, seeking his embrace.

Their mouths came together in a sloppy wet kiss. Kit could taste a himself on Dan's tongue and knew Dan could taste his own musky flavour in Kit's mouth as Dan lifted his thigh over his own hip and slowly pressed inside him.

Fuck. How can it be so tender and loving, yet so dirty and hot at the same time? he thought.

Then Dan started moving, and Kit didn't think anything at all for a long time.

Afterwards, pleasantly fatigued and basking in the afterglow, head resting on Dan's chest, one leg slung over his waist, Kit felt himself drift off into sleep.

"So...did you like it?"

"Mhm...damn you, Dan... Don't move, 'kay? Let me sleep on you."

Dan's warm, calloused hands started stroking up his back, carding through his hair. His laugh was soft and rumbling. 

"Daniel Rivers, speaking."

"Dan, this is Ronan. Haven't heard from you in a while. Are you guys still coming out to run with us this Full Moon?"

"I'll have to get back to you on that. Bit busy right now."

"Dare I ask with what?"

"Better not. I'm sort of on my honeymoon right now."

A bark of laughter sounded loud and clear out of the phone as Dan hung up with a click, turning back to his mate.

"Now - where were we?"

"Can we do it with your police uniform on?"

"Nope."

"What about your army slacks?"

"No way."

"What about just the hat? I could wear it..."

"..."

"When you wrestled me down and wrapped me up in duct tape...you made me so hot, Dan. You have no idea."

He wriggled on top of Dan, holding up the roll of duct tape seductively. 

"I've done such bad things, Dan... Punish me. Please."

"Why do you like this so much?" his mate asked, taking it from his fingers. 

"Well, maybe 'cause it's forbidden. I haven't exactly kept to the straight and narrow - so I always stayed away from cops. But now, one is going to make me pay for all my crimes... Right?"

"Hm..." Dan said, pulling the tape open with a 'rssscht,' and raising one eyebrow. 

"Are you sorry?"

"Gah!"

"Ever considered therapy? Might help with the dreams."

"I've had plenty. CBT. Gave me some good strategies. But I always ended up sleeping with my therapists."

"Maybe you went about it wrong."

"Screw you. There's no right way."

"No, what I meant was, would you ever try a different approach? Like Group, or Music therapy, maybe? I've tried cognitive behavioural therapy, like you - worked pretty well for me. Tried Art therapy, too. But you seem to be more into music..."

"My uncle liked Group. Always tried to drag me along."

"Mhm. Or how about Animal therapy? I've heard good things."

Dan wiggled his eyebrows at Kit and the smaller man laughed, letting his head fall against his lover's shoulder.

"I think I'm around enough wild animals already, thanks."

"Well, let's start by getting your name cleared then. I've already talked to my boss, but we need to get your alibi and testimony recorded and checked properly."

"I'm not worried. You're on it - and I trust you." 

Dan had a bathtub.

Kit was currently sitting in it, on his cock.

Every slight roll of his lover's hips sent a delicious spark through Kit's body and he canted his hips to meet Dan's thrusts, bracing himself on his shoulders, head thrown back in ecstasy.

"Aaaah..." he groaned, sitting down again and shivering when Dan's cock dragged over his prostate.

The warm water surrounding him added another layer of sensation, every movement stirring up waves and swirls that he could feel on his skin.

His prick liked the warm water too, and when Dan wrapped his fist around it, Kit gasped.

"Ah, don't, I think I might - "

Dan grinned, squeezing just enough to stave off his orgasm.

"You don't want to?" he asked, licking sweat and hot water off the dip in Kit's collarbone. 

"Not - not yet. I want you more. Take me - take me hard and fast - "

The moment the words left his mouth Dan's lips were surging forward, capturing his.

His stubble scratched Kit's cheek and then his shoulder and finally his spine as his mate turned him around and positioned him on his hands and knees in the tub, braced against the cool enamel.

He moaned when he felt Dan breach him, felt the thick, blunt head press past the tight ring of muscle.

Kit shuddered at the delicious, overwhelming drag when Dan slowly pushed inside him again, filling him, pressing him up against the side of the bathtub.

His nails dug into Kit's hips when he started thrusting, going deep and making them both moan. Kit's shouts echoed off the tiles when Dan started driving into him, water splashing out over the floor. It sloshed around their soap-slick bodies, skin slapping against skin.

He held onto the enamel and lost himself in the pleasure, trying to push back on Dan's cock and forward into his hand at the same time, splashing more water over the sides of the tub, all over the floor.

Dan didn't seem to care. He pressed hot kisses along his lover's spine and sucked a hickey into his shoulder blade, and Kit's dick twitched in his fist. 

"That's it, baby," he murmured. "Give me everything. I want all of you, every bit - there's nothing that's not beautiful. There's nothing I don't love." 

He kissed the nape of his neck, nipping at the tender skin.

"Come for me."

And Kit did, a wordless cry leaving his lips as he spilled over Dan's hand in the water, spasming around his cock and pulling Dan right over the edge with him. 

They both collapsed agains the side of the bathtub, panting - suddenly the steamy water was too hot - smiling and kissing tenderly. 

"Let me clean you up," Dan rumbled into his ear and Kit felt his lovely, thick fingers inch down between his legs and he shivered, eyes fluttering closed. 

Maybe just once more...

"Sure," he breathed, turning himself over into his mate's capable hands, with a contented sigh. 

A few hours later, when Dan finally laid him out on the bed on top of a fluffy white towel, Kit felt completely boneless. His skin was rosy and glowing, breathing slow and relaxed. 

He let his eyes close as his mate patted him dry and then curled into his chest when Dan lay down beside him and wrapped him in his arms. Kit felt himself drifting, floating - the expression 'on a cloud' seemed appropriate. 

"Do you want some lunch?" Dan asked, kissing his hair.

"In a minute..."

Kit gathered his thoughts. There was something he had decided during the last few days - something important. He drew back and looked into his lover's eyes. 

"I want the pack, Dan. To be my pack, I mean. I've realized I don't want to run off into the mountains... I want to be here with you all. If you'll have me."

Dan hugged him closer. "Of course we will," he said, voice gruff. "Of course we will."

"But that also means fulfilling my side of the bargain - with Ronan. Do you remember? I want to be my pack's Omega, properly."

"Are you telling me - you want to..." Dan said the words slowly, as if he couldn't quite believe his ears.

"You want to sleep with Ronan?"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.5M 71.2K 43
(boyxboy/malexmale/manxman) Jaidan, Jai for short, is the Alpha's nephew. It's safe to say he's uncle's favourite man. However, Jai is an omega from...
12.4K 652 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
82.3K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
12.5K 486 18
Giovanni Moretti, the most handsome and successful Alpha of all times. He is a womanizer. Already 26 years old and he hasn't found his goddess given...