Us | tk

By NimraSajjad

Jeon Jeongguk, a guy who loves staying hidden behind his mask, sees Kim Taehyung, a new student in his class... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: University
Chapter 2: Descent
Chapter 3: Library
Chapter 4: Book
Chapter 5: Consistency
Chapter 6: Runes
Chapter 7: Damsel
Chapter 8: Simple
Chapter 9: Silk
Chapter 10: Gaiety
Chapter 11: Hierarchy
Chapter 13: Mystery
Chapter 14: Wings
Chapter 15: Shadow
Chapter 16: Pulse
Chapter 17: Astral
Chapter 18: Hallelujah
Chapter 19: Chirping
Chapter 20: Us
Thank You 《End》
New Book

Chapter 12: Fuchsia

37.1K 1.9K 1.5K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Hey, let's go." Jeongguk taps Taehyung's shoulder. The blonde was reading the book when Jeongguk comes to him. The ravenette felt his whole shift deprived of something and it was just because Taehyung wasn't bothering him today while he was working and just kept reading the book.

Jeongguk kept looking at him from time to time and he knew Taehyung wasn't interested in the book at all. He either kept looking out of the window or kept tossing the book in his hands if not reading.

Jeongguk didn't go to him either after one time because he knew it will all be in vain. It's not like Taehyung wouldn't talk, he will---but not like his normal self, he won't be interested at all.

Taehyung looks at Jeongguk and smiles a little, getting up. He walks out of the library first and then Jeongguk---the ravenette doesn't know why he has a small smile on his lips even though he should be worried that he scared Taehyung. But seeing how worried and scared Taehyung was for him, it makes him feel so happy. Atleast he has someone who really cares for him.

But the fear and vulnerability in Taehyung's eyes scared him too, his shaking hand on him---voice stuttering, it all hurt to see.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk calls him. They are walking on the side street, the sun has set and the lights are on. Taehyung turns around and hums, looks ahead again.

"Hey." Jeongguk steps forward and grabs his wrist softly, makes Taehyung turn around. The blonde sighs and looks at him and Jeongguk finally gets to see his beautiful eyes.

"Talk to me." Jeongguk says as he pulls him closer. Taehyung smiles a little.

"About what?" The blonde says.

"Anything. Keep annoying me and keep talking about even little of things but just---don't stay quiet." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sees the desperation in his eyes.

And his words, make him feel so important and special as if he won't speak, Jeongguk's world would stop.

Taehyung doesn't know, Jeongguk's world will stop if Taehyung won't speak to him or look at him.

And everytime he looks into Jeongguk's eyes, he feels like his world has is in Jeongguk's eyes only.

"Piggyback." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk frowns for a moment and then laughs in realization.

"But I need a kiss first." Jeongguk says, smiles in amusement and Taehyung sees it in his eyes.

The blonde slowly pushes down his mask and kisses him right the next moment because they are in the street and Taehyung doesn't want Jeongguk to be uncomfortable. Even though Jeongguk has no problem because he's kissing Taehyung, that's above anything else.

Taehyung's lips touch his lips softly, their is no force on them and no urgency in the touch yet both of them feel their hearts threaten to beat out of their chests and their lips tingle with the touch.

Taehyung breaks the kiss and flutters open his eyes but stays close to Jeongguk and slowly covers his face with the mask. The crinkle of Jeongguk's eyes shows him he's smiling.

"That good?" Taehyung utters.

"Perfect." Jeongguk confesses as he caresses Taehyung's face, the action as usual makes him blush and he bites his lips---leans into the touch. Just a little of Jeongguk's touch makes Taehyung feel like it's his safe haven.

And Jeongguk loves seeing this soft and pure expression on Taehyung's face and in his eyes.

Jeongguk holds Taehyung's hand and twirls him towards his back, makes the blonde giggle softly. Jeongguk lowers a little and Taehyung jumps on his back, curling his arms around his neck as Jeongguk holds him by his thighs. Taehyung hides his face in Jeongguk's neck after taking off his hood over.

Jeongguk sighs in contentment, a smile never leaving his lips as he feels Taehyung's lips on his neck, his steady breath as well.

"Do you want icecream?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head, makes the ravenette frown.

"What? You don't want icecream?" Jeongguk says in amusement but he knows that if Kim Taehyung is refusing to icecream---something that has never happened.

"I'm not in mood to eat it." Taehyung mumbles and Jeongguk feels Taehyung's eyelashes against his skin as he flutters his eyes close.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Jeongguk asks worriedly as he slows in his steps yet doesn't stop. Taehyung whines a little, holds Jeongguk closer, hand curling on his hoodie from front.

"You can trust me." Jeongguk softly says. Taehyung knows that--he knows he can trust him---he does trust Jeongguk, more than himself.

"Don't say it's nothing because I know something's bothering you. If---if you want to uh, let it out---I'll listen, I swear." Jeongguk says, sounds worried, a little unsure because he doesn't want to sound so full of himself. He just wants to be there for Taehyung.

"I just---don't want you to start hating me no---not talk to me after that." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk chuckles softly.

"That can never happen Taehyung, never. I can't hate you." Jeongguk says and he means it---he wholeheartedly means it.

"Really?" Taehyung sounds so insecure.

"Yes Taehyung." Jeongguk replies confident and without any doubt because it's true. Taehyung almost cries.

"Then I need to tell you something and I---I hope you won't---".

"I won't hate you." Jeongguk interrupts him.

"Is it about that reminder thing?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"More important than that." Taehyung replies. Taehyung wants Jeongguk to keep moving because he doesn't want to face him.

Jeongguk gets impatient.

Taehyung doesn't say anything for a while. He takes a deep breath, assures himself that it's okay---he can do this.

"I like you." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk stops.

Jeongguk feels alot of emotions at the moment an they all make his heart beat faster and his stomach flip. His eyes are wide in surprise and he just---he is overwhelmed.

"I really like you." Taehyung says again, keeps his face hidden and thinks that Jeongguk mustn't have liked it because he's not saying anything and he has stopped too.

"Would you believe me if I say I feel the same?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung lifts his head up even though he can't see Jeongguk. The ravenette's head is tilted and Taehyung stares at his side profile---hidden.

"I---I said it---like I mean---I mean it like---I have feelings for you." Taehyung stutters and Jeongguk chuckles softly.

"So do I Taehyung. I like you and I have feelings for you---romantically. Anything else you need surety of?" Jeongguk muses and Taehyung tears up. He hugs him tightly, Jeongguk letting go of his thighs as he lets him down.

The ravenette then turns around and lets Taehyung hug him properly. Taehyung is almost jumping in happiness and contentment. Jeongguk holds him closer by his waist and smiles, kisses his hair.

"Thank you Gukkie." Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk smiles.

"No, Tae---thank you." Jeongguk whispers and holds Taehyung impossibly closer, no distance between them just like it's supposed to be.

Taehyung hasn't experienced much forms of happiness yet he can---without any doubt---say that this is the happiest he has ever felt till now.

And Jeongguk---oh---Jeon Jeongguk is in love---he is in love with Kim Taehyung.

"Icecream?" Jeongguk says and hears Taehyung chuckle. The blonde then nods but still doesn't let go of Jeongguk because it's where he feels warm, in his arms---he feels secure. And these are the things he needs the most lately.

--------------------------

Taehyung is straddling Jeongguk's lap, the ravenette sitting on the chair. He was doing his work when Taehyung suddenly wanted his kisses and who is Jeongguk no not comply.

Jeongguk's hands rest on Taehyung's hips and Taehyung's hand are under Jeongguk's shirt, running over his chest and torso as they keep kissing almost hungrily.

Jeongguk breaks the kiss but Taehyung doesn't want to. He gets bold, rolls his hips over Jeongguk's crotch and gasps when Jeongguk gives a sharp slap on his ass.

"Such a tease." Jeongguk hisses in Taehyung's ear as he nibbles it and Taehyung whines.

"Get up and face away." Jeongguk says and his voice sends shivers down Taehyung's spine. He immediately obeys.

Jeongguk pushes the chair back and Taehyung faces the study desk. Jeongguk loves the view.

"Hands on the table." Jeongguk says and the blonde does so. He bends as he puts his hands on the table, gulps---heart beating wildly.

Taehyung gasps when he feels Jeongguk's finger over the waistband of his night pants. Jeongguk smirks as he pulls down his pants, the blonde was wearing no boxers.

Jeongguk runs his hands over Taehyung's bare ass, teases him but doesn't do what Taehyung wants him to.

"Gukkie--please." Taehyung whines.

"Please what huh?"

"Just do something." Taehyung isn't the person to wait. In this situation, never.

"Hmm, so needy." Jeongguk muses. "Okay, I'll give you what you want."

Taehyung expected Jeongguk to get up and get a condom but he didn't expected this at all.

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung breathes out when he felt Jeongguk's lips on his ass. The ravenette spreads his ass cheeks. Taehyung cries out when Jeongguk tongues at his rim, hands curl into fists as he feels the overwhelming pleasure and Jeongguk hasn't even done anything.

Jeongguk circles his tongue around Taehyung's whole, teases him and loves the way Taehyung cries and moans in pleasure, breathing heavily.

"Oh Gukk---". Taehyung bites his lips when Jeongguk sucks the area, using his tongue after that again and this time he pushes inside.

"Shit--". Taehyung cries out as Jeongguk eats him out as if starved for says. He pushes his tongue in and out---makes Taehyung see stars.

"Gukk---I'm---". Jeongguk stops because he doesn't want Taehyung to come just yet. Taehyung is supported by him elbows because he couldn't keep his arms straight even for a minute.

"You like that baby?" Jeongguk whispers, fingers teasing his hole and Taehyung's whole body shudders because of the nickname and the way Jeongguk says it.

"Yes---yes". Taehyung says and knows Jeongguk is smirking.

"Gukkie---please fuck me." Taehyung couldn't wait anymore.

"Fuck baby, you're getting bold." Jeongguk says in a low voice.

"I want you, please." Taehyung's almost begging. Jeongguk curses under his breath and opens the drawer to grab the condom and lube. He needs to buy more because Hoseok gave him just two.

Taehyung waits, getting impatient by every second and he feels himself getting more and more exciting when he hears the packet opening.

"Ready?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung nods. The ravenette pulls up Taehyung's shirt and exposes his back as he leans down to kiss along the spine and at the same time, he enters him. Taehyung moans loudly and arches his back as Jeongguk fills him completely.

The ravenette starts thrusting immediately because Taehyung is already aroused and there's no way he himself can wait. Every thrust makes Taehyung cry out in pleasure and Jeongguk doesn't go slow this time.

Taehyung's hardly able to stand, it's Jeongguk's firm hands on either side of his waist that are mostly keeping him up.

The table rocks with every thrust, a fee books fall but neither of them care. Jeongguk then pulls out and Taehyung looks behind with desperate eyes. The ravenette spins him around and sits him on the table, standing between his legs and hooks them up, around his torso and enters him again.

Taehyung holds onto Jeongguk's shoulders, head thrown back and Jeongguk fucks him with no mercy. Skin slapping is heard as Jeongguk fastens his pace, both of them moaning in immense pleasure.

Jeongguk marks Taehyung's skin like he loves to and the blonde, he's clinging to Jeongguk, not even sitting on ththee desk and they hold eachother almost in a bruising way but all Taehyung cares is that Jeongguk's inside him and he makes him feel so fucking good that he sees stars and can't even begin to explain it.

Jeongguk's thrusts are hard and strong, punishing even and the few of the times, it hurts but it hurts so good that Taehyung wants him to never stop.

Taehyung thinks he might pass out when Jeongguk finds his prostate and hits dead on.

"Th-there. Gukkie---right---there." And in no time, Taehyung feels the heat pool in his stomach.

"Close." Taehyung manages to utters and Jeongguk captures his lips in a bruising kiss, bites his lips, sucks on his lips and explores his mouth with his tongue. It's messy and sloppy yet it's what gets them high---and it's addicting to the level of no return.

Taehyung comes with a pleasured cry of Jeongguk's name. Jeongguk's thrusts turn erratic as he feels himself getting closer as well. Taehyung's completely drained out and it's Jeongguk who's holding him or else he wouldn't have been able to.

"Ah, fuck, baby---". Jeongguk rasps.

Jeongguk comes as well, groaning in Taehyung's ear and it's the hottest sound he's ever heard.

They kiss again, now lazily yet still hot and desperate---never getting enough of eachother.

"I don't think I'll be able to walk for a week. Two days in a row. Damn." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk chuckles.

"Well, you asked for it." Jeongguk says and Taehyung softly hits him.

"As if you didn't want it." Taehyung says.

"Well, I take the responsibility then and I'll take care of you and treat you with anything you want for the whole weak." Jeongguk says and Taehyung grins widely.

"That is what you're going to do anyway." Taehyung says and Jeongguk laughs.

"I have no problem with that." Jeongguk says and pecks Taehyung's lips.

Jeongguk will do anything for Taehyung.

---------------------------

The ravenette was coming back from the library, icecream and a book that Taehyung wanted was in his hands and he was humming a melody. It's almost a habit of his or a habit of both him and Taehyung---either Jeongguk takes something to eat while coming back from work or either Taehyung has already ordered something and just calls Jeongguk to hurry up.

Jeongguk thought it would be a day just as the usual ones---he would see Taehyung as he'll greet him excitedly and kiss his cheek and for last week, a kiss on lips---

Though he wasn't expecting Taehyung to be sitting on the floor in the corner of the room, hugging his knees and crying while staring at some pills.

--------------------------

This⬇️

^😎

^powerful hobi

^we stan bish.

^bts vs bts 😂

^any doubt?

^smoot jk 😂❤💜

^😂😂cred. On pic

^😂😂joon WHY!?

--------------------------

^🔥🔥🔥

---------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this chap.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 2.2K 5
Beam is crazy... Credits to the rightful owners of all the characters and pictures of this story. #Chiffon_cake #2moons #forthbeam #taetee
1M 43.2K 43
where an artsy, socially awkward hipster boy falls for a very popular instagram influencer who goes by the name of @bunnyboy ↓ gguk ↑ tae cover by @V...
528K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
366K 17.1K 20
↳ ⁺ ⁻᚜ ❝ kinda wanna choke you as i pound my cock hard and deep inside you, no homo tho ❞ taekook au