PAGAL but CUTE (Completed) ✔

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he... More

1 Unique Proposal
2 First Meet
3 Secret plan
4 Closet Meet
5 Cry Baby
6 Mr & Mrs. ASR
7 Awaited First Night
8 Arnav's Decision
9 Amma's Advice
Character Sketch
10 Khushi in Delhi
11 Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
12 Crazy but Intelligent
13 You are not that BAD
14 Lucky Angel
15 Khushi Bond
16 It belongs to Mrs. ASR
17 Own Rules of Khushi
18 Khushi's Tactics
19 Arnavji is a True Lover
20 Sameer Khan
21 Arnav in Action
22 I'm in DAMN IT with you
23 Uncontrollable Dhak Dhak...
24 Wierd Feeling
25 My Arnavji
26 You are mine
27 Khushi's surprise
28 I Trust U
29 Boss of Boss
30 You R so Sweet
31 Mrs. Boss
32 Floral Arrow
33 "Smell" Bound
34 I know my Wife
35 Ideal Husband
36 Dancing Juice
37 The Lost Daughter
38 Arnav's Trust
39 First Kiss
40 Bad Touch Became Good Touch
41 King of Romance
42 Interesting Punishment
43 Snake's Target
44 what's Happening?
45 Who's that?
47 Upper Hand
48 After all, he is ASR
49 A...S...R...
50 Real Face
51 It's Different
52 After all, she is KKGSR
53 Cheater Hen?
Arnav's Gift
55 Good Criminal
56 For Shali?
57 It's not "mistake" but "treachery"
58 Khushi's surprise
59 Arnav and Aman
60 Shali's Idea
61 YES......
62 Pagal but Cute
Epilogue

46 Those Eyes

13.1K 604 163
By NiranjanaNepol

Part46 Those eyes

Arnav became more cautious towards Khushi like ever before. But for his surprise, he didn't get anything to be suspected, after that incident. Aman's detective sources also declared the clear report... positively, which made Arnav relieved. Doesn't mean he forget that what was supposed to happen to Khushi.

Two months later

Khushi raised her head seeing Arnav entering. She looked at the clock and it showed 9pm. She sighed and Arnav smiled at her.

Khushi: You became so busy from last week.

Arnav: Yah... don't you know, we are working on a very big deal?

Khushi: When it ends?

Arnav: Next week.

Khushi: Thank God.

Arnav(hesitating): For that, I have to go to JAIPUR.

Khushi (excitedly): Jaipur? Pink city.... Shall I come with you?

She asked pleadingly whereas Arnav closed his eyes helplessly because this is the first time, she is asking something and he is not able to fulfil it.

Arnav: It will be a hectic trip Khushi. I will be busy there with my back to back meetings and power point presentations. You have to be in the hotel room alone. You will get bored. (He saw her pouting.) I promise. I will take you for a trip soon. Ok?

Khushi nodded ok happily.

Khushi: When will you go?

Arnav: Day after tomorrow.

Khushi: For how many days?

Arnav(hesitating): Fi....ve days...

Khushi(shockingly): Whaaaaat.....? Fiiiiive days?

She again pouted. Arnav gently pulled her on his chest. In no time Khushi snuggled more.

Arnav: Can't help baby. Your husband is a busy businessman. He have to fly around the world to keep his place up.

Khushi: OK. (Raising her head) will you come earlier tomorrow?

Arnav: Of course, but why?

Khushi: Tomorrow is karwa chauth....

Arnav: Is it necessary to be starved?

Khushi: It is.... Last year, no one told me about it and I ate a lot unknowingly.

Arnav (chuckled): Because I didn't want people to force you to do that.

Khushi: Was that you, who asked them not to say me?

Arnav(nodding yes): Yup. I didn't think that it's necessary for a nursery kid.

He chuckled and Khushi punched on his shoulder.

Khushi: But this year, I won't let it happen.

Arnav: Do you really think, you can stay without eating for a whole day?

Khushi: I have a plan.

Arnav (raising his eye brows): Ohhh... what's that?

Khushi: I will fill my stomach as much as possible, before karwa chauth starts.

Arnav: Wow... what an idea....

Khushi raised her imaginary collar making him chuckle.

Next day

Arnav saw Khushi eating verity of food early in the morning. He laughed seeing her being so fond of food.

Arnav: I told you, don't be so formal.

Khushi: Shhhh don't disturb me.

She continued eating. Arnav nodded no smilingly.

Evening

Winding his work up, Arnav came home earlier than the MOON as he promised. His legs refused to take a step ahead, seeing her wife in RED saree. She looked stunning.

Anjali saw him standing, forgetting to blink. She touched his shoulder and Arnav came back to the sense.

Anjali(looking at Khushi): Where were you last Chotte?

He left the place nodding NO.

Anjali: It's good that you came earlier. Go and get fresh. Khsuhi is waiting for you.

He nodded yes and went to his room. Khushi saw him going to their room. She rushed in front of him and stood panting.

Khushi: Arnavji... you came....

He nodded yes and again stepped towards their room. She again blocked his way.

Khushi: Am I looking good?

Without answering, Arnav went to their room. Khushi dropped her jaw. She followed him angrily and stood at the door step.

Khushi (gritting her teeth): Arnavji... how dare you ignored me?

Arnav: Ask me the same question, getting inside the room.

Khushi frowned and came inside. Arnav closed the door while pinning her on the door.

Khushi: What the...

Arnav: What did you ask me?

He asked her letting his breath touch her cheek.

Khushi (stammering): Ohhhh... am... I... looking good?

Arnav: Good? Damn you Khushi.... I just forgot myself seeing you....

Khushi blushed looking down.

Arnav (whispering): You are looking stunning... urging me to do BAD TOUCH.

Khushi (pushing him): Go and get ready. I'm hungry.

Arnav(sighed): All right.

He saw sherwani on the bed.

Arnav: Do you want me to wear this?

Khushi nodded yes.

Arnav: This is really a punishment.

Khushi: It is... for leaving me alone for five days.

Arnav rolled his eyes smilingly.

Arnav: When did you changed the PUNISHMENT? Won't you give me the old punishment?

He winked.

Khushi: nothing doing. It's all only after you coming from Jaipur.

She pushed him and left the room.

Arnav(from behind): This is not fair Khushi....

Arnav sighed and went to get ready for the Pooja. Guests started arriving. Khushi completed decorating her THALI. She smiled at her THALI proudly. She turned to go and got hit on Arnav who was standing so close to her. Arnav held her in his arms, before she fell. He was looking at her, refusing to leave her.

Khushi: Arnavji, leave me...

Arnav: Why?

Khushi: I have to do Pooja...

Arnav: The MOON hasn't appeared yet...

Khushi: So?

Arnav: Let's spend time together until then...

Khushi: No...

Arnav: Ok fine... go... if you can come out of my arms.

He tightened his grip.

Khushi: Arnavji, guests are here, what if anyone sees us like this?

Arnav: Who cares? I'm hugging my wife.... Not their...

Khushi hit on his chest.

Arnav turned her face towards the sky and Khushi's face brightened than a FULL MOON which was on the sky.

 People gathered with their respective partners to complete their FAST. Arnav fed the water to Khushi and also her favourite jelabi. Khushi looked so proud, as she has completed her "fast" successfully. People started despatching. Khushi kept her plate on the table. She thought to go to dinning. That's when she saw Arnav coming looking at her deeply.

Arnav: Hey wait....

He touched corner of her eyes. Khushi stayed without moving to know that what's there.

Arnav pretended like wiping something. He slowly, caressed her cheek by his tump getting so close to her. Khushi raised her eye lash to his face feeling the intensity of his touch. 

She blinked her eyes looking at him. Arnav kissed her forehead and then cheek. Khushi's hands automatically wrapped him to get gripped.

Arnav: This is what your effect on me... see, how I'm roaming behind you....

Khushi blushed hearing that. Cupping her face, Arnav touched her lips and they shared a passionate kiss. May be, it's because they would have felt about the small separation which is waiting for them. Breaking the kiss, they hugged blissfully.

Khushi: I will miss you Arnavji...

Arnav: I too... like hell.

Khushi: I will be waiting for you Arnavji.

Arnav: I will run towards you finishing my trip.

Khushi again leaned on his chest nodding yes.

But this duo have no idea, that their intensive love scene was being watched by a pair of eyes. They fumed, seeing them being so engrossed with each other. The involvement which Arnav showed with Khushi made those eyes spitting fire.

In fact, those eyes became wide in shock, seeing Khushi with the same involvement. Seems like, they have already started their life... Did they intimate? Really? Is it possible? Did Khushi accept Arnav as her husband in every sense? Is she that matured? Wasn't she the girl, who hid from Arnav?

And Arnav? Didn't he ask three years to start life with Khushi? Then how this girl made him fall for her to this extend? How? Is she that powerful to make the great Arnav Singh Raizada fall in love with her? That's why Arnav is dancing, taking her words as commands? There is no doubt that Arnav went totally under her control. Means, this girl is not like, what she is before. She is not innocent like what she shows out.

Those eyes closed to think about what could be done....

To be continued....

Today's inkitt update

Upper Hand

Arnav was getting ready to go to Jaipur. Khushi packed all the needed stuff of Arnav which he is going to use in the upcoming five days.

At the same time, their door got knocked. Mayu and Arjun were standing there.

Arnav: Get in...

Mayu: Bhai... we are going to Mumbai tomorrow.

Arnav: Yeah... when is your competition starts?

Mayu: Day after tomorrow.

Arnav: Do your best and all the best. (looking at Arjun) Take care of her. (Arjun nodded yes) call me, once you guys reached Mumbai.

Arjun: Sure. You too take care.

To read the above update, use my inkitt link dearies... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
46.1K 2.9K 17
Arshi One shots and short stories will be uploaded here... hope you like it. All the pictures are collected from internet. None of the pictures belon...
319K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
349K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...