𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 ❧ 𝐥...

By shitstorymart

'Leo, you're nothing but a heartbreaker, and you'll never change.' Her heart felt dead as she spoke the words... More

➸ 'We're studying at my place loser'
➸ 'What, you think a dumb girl cant drink?'
➸ 'Relax, it was just a kiss'
➸ 'Get in loser, we're going shopping'
➸ 'I liked him before you'
➸ 'I think I like her'
➸ 'Teach me to ride like a man'
➸ 'Lets party bimbos'
➸ 'I warned you'
➸ 'Youre crazy baby'
➸ 'Get to know me'
➸ 'Get over it'
➸ 'two faced'
➸ 'They're close?'
➸ 'Coachella bitches'
➸ 'Why invite a snake?'
➸ 'Gotcha bitch!'
➸ 'You bitch'
➸'They are nothing'
➸ 'Goodbye Leo'
➸ 'He left nothing '
➸ 'Blank'
➸'Unlucky'
➸ 'Omg youre here?'
Thank you
➸'I miss her'
➸'Youre not the only one home'
➸'Not anymore'
➸'Im fine, get out of my face'
➸ 'Even though I still hate you'
➸ 'You, do not drive me crazy'
➸ 'I'm not your babe'
➸ 'Leo isnt the father'
DO U WANT A PREQUEL/SEQUEL?

➸ 'I love you'

4.1K 118 122
By shitstorymart

Guys...it's been the best watching you guys enjoy reading this cringe fanfic and I love each and every one of you!

I sigh looking into my mirror. Out of my life, this is the most i've ever dressed up. I don't know what to do with myself. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a quiet knock at my bedroom door.

"You can come in." I say as my door creeks open revealing my mum, her eyes light up at the sight of me.

"Mum." I chuckle walking over to her.

"My baby is all grown up." She smiles as her eyes begin to water.

"Mum, it's ok seriously." I smile hugging her.

"Come downstairs when you are ready sweetie, we need to take photos before you leave." She says leaving my room. I groan, pictures. I take one last look at myself in my mirror before walking down the stairs, being careful not to trip. Waiting at the bottom of the stairs is Mum, Dad and Cameron.

"Ew, why does Bella look like that?" Cameron cringes. I walk over to him and give his arm a light punch.

"Bella, go stand by the staircase with your brother." Dad says grabbing out his camera. I trudge over to the staircase with Cameron following behind me.

"Say Cheese!" Dad says as his camera clicks. Cameron pulls a bright grin as I attempt to do the same.

"Ok guys, I'm gonna be late." I say grabbing my purse before kissing everyone goodbye.

"Have fun pumpkin!" Dad exclaims before I close the front door. Outside, waiting for me is a long black limo. I raise an eyebrow in confusion, I didn't order a limo. But then someone rolls down the window.

"Hop in, girl!" Clarissa yells excitedly.

"Clarissa, what on earth is this?" I squeal hopping in.

"I thought since we are the best people ever, we better ride to prom looking like the best people ever." She smiles. Jake sits beside her holding her hand, he's wearing a white suit with a gold tie.

"Where's the others?" I question.

"I'm picking up Donny and Mannie from her house, they were just taking prom pictures." She replies smoothing out her dress, which draws me to look at her outfit.

"You look gorgeous girl." I smile staring in awe at her sparkly dress.

"So do you. Leo will totally drop dead." She smiles. As she says this my smile fades.

"Oh, well Leo had something on so he couldn't come." I sigh turning my head away so she can't see my facial expression drop

"It's prom, what could be more important than prom?" She asks.

"Um I don't know, he wouldn't tell me." I lie, Leo still hasn't told anyone about his acting career but he's gonna have to soon.

"Oh ok. Well you don't need him, you could pick up any guy there with that on." She smiles.

"I wish." I scoff as we roll up at Mannies house. We see Mannie saying her goodbyes to her family as her and Donny walk out her front door to see the limo. Mannie sits there in shock as Donny smiles and hops in.

"What's this?" He asks.

"I rented us a limo." Clarissa squeals opening the door for Mannie. Mannie's outfit is super cute and her makeup was to die for.

"Ok, let's get to school." Mannies exclaims before the driver takes off towards school.

We walk into the empty school halls. Ew it feels so weird to be here after hours, when it's dark, and no one is around. We walk to the gym where the hustle and bustle begins.

"Welcome, have a good night kids." Miss Mcbitch smiles at us. I scowl at her and walk through the doors to see the gym completely transformed from a piece of shit to a lesser piece of shit. It actually kind of looked nice.

All our school mates were all dressed up and looked good even for the annoying bitches they are. We scope out the area and find an empty table where we park at.

"Mannie, wanna dance?" Donny asks Mannie shyly, which is weird for such a big mouthed man.

"Ok." Mannie nods as he grabs her hand and the walk onto the dance floor.

"Jake, let's go dance." Clarissa smiles before also leaving to the dance floor.

"Great." I mutter to myself. Here I am at prom sitting alone because my fake boyfriend is an up and coming movie star. I walk to the snack bar and take a glass of punch and sip it, watching everyone else dance with there friends and partners. I look over and notice Roxy and Spencer dancing together having loads of fun. I smile, even though we aren't friends anymore, we made up and I just want her to be happy. That's all I ask. She spots me and smiles and waves. I wave back at her and take a loooooong swish of my drink.

Hours later I'm still sitting at the table eating the whole tray of food. As I do so someone walks through the gym doors. I stop and immediately chuck the food aside. I wipe my mouth and almost want to cry in happiness.
Leo looks around the gym all dressed up and stops when he makes eye contact with me. I get up and walk over to him.

"Leo, you're here!" I say trying to hide my excitement. He's wearing a black suit with a cool collar and I couldn't like him more than I do right now.

"Yea I'm here. I couldn't miss this. I couldn't miss you." He smiles grabbing my hand. My stomach immediately swarms with a thousand butterflies and my heart feels like it was thrown right at him.

"Really?" I smile looking up at his dazzling crystal blue eyes.

"Really Really." He smiles looking down at my lips.

"You realise Damon ain't around to see this right?" I smile looking down.

"No, this isn't about Damon, it never was. I know I made a stupid mistake and I know I was an ass who played girls but I seriously couldn't be happier when I'm around you. I love everything about you Bella, your hair, your smile, your piggy laugh, I love how you don't give a fuck. I love that your ditzy. I loved everything about you since the first time we fell in the fountain. I love y-" He says before the music stops and the principle walks on to small stage.

"May I have your attention?" His voice booms through the microphone. I look to Leo who is still looking at me.

"We are about to announce Prom King and Queen." He announces, I hear everyone become excited as he continues to read the paper.

"The prom Queen nominees are Clarissa Reynolds, Mannie Mastings, Maggie Jesus and Bella Martin." He states, Oh I laugh to myself, I didn't realise I was a nominee.

"The Prom Queen this year Is Clarissa Reynolds!" The principal says with a lot of enthusiasm. I scream and clap for Clari, who walks onto stage to get the crown, He plops the crown on her hand and she smiles and curtsies, I'm so proud of her, this has been her dream for awhile.

"Ok, next is the king, The Prom King nominees are Donny Reynolds, Spencer Mastings and Leonardo Dicaprio." He continues.

"The Prom King for 1995 is...." I turn to Leo who has turned his attention to the principle.

"Leonardo Dicaprio." The Principle smiles as he looks for Leo in the crowd, Leo heads up to the stage and gets his crown. Everyone cheers as they leave the stage.

"Have a good rest of the night everyone." He smiles before the music turns back on. Great, I'm alone again. I grab the plate of food and get ready to start my feast again. Someone takes the plate of food from me. I look up to see Leo put aside the food and grabs my hand, lifting me up from the chair.

"I love you." He looks down at me. My eyes begin to water. I've waited so long to hear him say that and now he's said it.

"You are the love of my life and I will never let you go again." He says grabbing his crown and puts it on my head. He caresses my cheek before tiling my chin up. He leans down and his lips meet mine. I pull back as he looks into my eyes.

"How long I've wanted to hear that Leo." I smiles and a tear fall down. He wipes it away as he kisses me again. I wrap my hands around his neck as he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. We pull apart and look at each other as I burst into tears.

"I love you so much Leo." I say as he smiles and  wraps his hands around me engulfing me into a long hug.

I hear people clapping around us and I turn to see everyone looking at us. Clarissa and Mannie were crying as well, while Jake and Donny were cheering us on. Everyone else was clapping, Including Damon and Spencer.

"Cmon, let's get out of here." Leo smiles as we walk out of the gym.

"To think you used to be the school heartbreaker." I smiles looking up at Leo as we look out onto the ocean. We sat on the edge of the cliff he took me a couple of months ago. He grabs face face and his lips meet mine, moving in sync.

"Promise me you won't leave me." I hold out my pinkie.

"Pinkie promise." He smiles intwining our pinkies as he kisses me.

Epilogue
*six years later*

"Leo stop it, Holly and Ella are sleeping finally." I giggle as he riddles me with kisses.

"Can't we some alone time?" He whines picking me up.

"Later, Jake, Clarissa, Mannie and Donny are coming round for lunch." I say kissing his lips.

"Oh ok, are they bringing the kids." He asks me.

"Yes." I smile. As Leo hugs me the doorbell rings.

"I'll get that." I smile running to the door. I open it revealing Mannie and Donny and Grace.

"BELLLAAA!" Grace squeals running into my arms.

"How's my favourite girl doing?" I ask hugging her.

"Good!"  she smiles with her missing teeth. As she talks to me Ella and Holly run out of there rooms.

"Is Grace here?" They asks jumping up and down. I nod putting down Grace as they run to their playroom.

"God they're growing up so fast." Mannie smiles hugging me.

"Tell me about it." I smile hugging back.

"How's my movie star?" Donny asks Leo giving a bro hug.

"Couldn't be better, catch me if you can recently came out." He smiles.

"Yea, we saw that last night in cinemas!" They smiles as another knock came from the door. I open it and Clarissa and Jake appear.

"Hey!" I smile hugging Clarissa.

"Heyyy, it's Luke!" Leo smiles fist bumping Clarissa's four year old.

"Your cousin and the girls are in the playroom Luke." I smile as he runs over there. All of us sit around the bar.

"How's the kids?" Mannie asks me.

"Honestly they're great, Holly has been stressing me out a bit but she's a daddy's girl so Leo handles her." I smile leaning my head against Leo.

"That's great." Clarissa smiles. I get up quickly to go check up on the kids. When I walk into the playroom I see them watching Shrek. Wow, I knew that would become a movie one day.

Thanks for reading!
this chapter was honestly kinda sad to write but I hope you like the wholesome ending.
I'm creating a new book called
pretty girl and it's a leonardo dicaprio fanfiction I think you'll like it.
I LOVE YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 573 32
This is a story about Titanic but instead of Rose telling the story,it is Jack Dawson's little Sister. I do not own Titanic. I love the story of Tita...
20.3K 407 25
' And then I felt his other hand move to my back and pull me closer. Heart hammering, mind racing, my whole body feeling alive with electricity, I le...
16.1K 205 16
{Sequel to Diamond Eyes} It's been 2 years since her boyfriend left for Baja, California, and Adrien Bailey's life is, oddly, perfectly fine. Her mot...
5.3K 113 5
After being blown off by Leo for the third time in a row, you finally snap. - In other words- an angsty short-story that includes two alternate endin...