Tera Suroor....Har Kahi - [ C...

By DarlingReva

Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in pr... More

Prologue
Suroor 1
Suroor 2
Suroor 3
Suroor 4
Suroor 5
Suroor 6
Suroor 7
Suroor 8
Suroor 9
Suroor 10
Suroor 11
Suroor 12
Suroor 13
Suroor 14
Suroor 15
Suroor 16
Suroor 17
Suroor 18
Suroor 19
Suroor 20
Suroor 21
Suroor 22
Suroor 24
Suroor 25
Suroor 26
Suroor 27
Suroor 28
Suroor 29
Suroor 30
Suroor 31
Suroor 32
Suroor 33
Suroor 34
Suroor 35
Suroor 36
Suroor 37
Suroor 38
Last Part
Epilogue

Suroor 23

4.9K 332 39
By DarlingReva

Shopping Mall:

Arjun: done? God these ladies never get over of shopping.

Anjali: how this looks on me?

Arjun: I don’t know, select your choice.

Anjali: uffo! If Rishi is with me na, he selects in one second sari for me, and you see how rudely you’re talking to me.

Arjun: I am like that only.

Anjali made a face and started to see here and there, when Arjun found a blue sari, which looking very stunning, its match Anjali very well.

Arjun [in mind] I never shopped for Roshani then why I am feeling like to tell her take that sari.

Arjun is in deep thought and staring that sari only, when Anjali tapped on his shoulder.

Anjali: what are you thinking so much?

Arjun: nothing.

Anjali: you remembered your Roshani? I know you must be gone with her for shopping.

Arjun: No, my work load was so much that I didn’t get time to shop for her, in return she shopped for me many times.

This is the first time he is opening his heart in front someone about Roshani.

Anjali: must say she is very understanding.

Saying this she called shopper and said pack that blue sari, Arjun was shocked but didn’t said anything..

Arjun: how you know Rathod?

Anjali: you mean Sameer? He is friend of mine, but different college, our colleges are beside each other, but after going to Mumbai he changed and not contacted much. Aman met him here and said about you, and he gave the information about Sikhandhar, Aman and Chote very well know this underworld.

Arjun: [in mind] why I left him alive, the main motive of coming here to kill him, but what is stopping me doing that, whenever I hear his name my blood boil but seeing him in front of me why i not reacted.

--------------------------------------------

Raizada Mansion:

When both are very near Khushi was about to hold the table when the water dropped on her from glass which is placed on the table.

Arnav: I am sorry, I didn’t saw that.

Khushi: its ok, I will manage.

Arnav: how you will manage, wait I will give a sari wear that, you know di wore only sari’s, so she don’t have dresses.

Khushi nodded and Arnav came with red sari and gave her to change and he went outside the study room, after some 10 minutes she called him and he came inside and stopped in his track seeing her in red sari.

Khushi: I think now I have to go.

Arnav: wait Di is coming and she said wait for her.

He gulped his saliva seeing her in that attire and controlled his urge to kiss her then and there.

[Note: I am naming a Voice as Anamika]

Anamika: why you guys topped talking talk to each other.

There is silent inside the study room, when Arnav thought something and called someone and said “send that to me”.

Arnav: we have to see CCTV pottage of hospital may be he visited Aman or tried to visit him. Khushi nodded and Arnav received the mail, he said Khushi to sit beside him.

The pottage started to play only they are seeing Aman sleeping form, they saw Arjun coming and after talking to him something he went out when Nidhi came inside. They are looking very seriously when they are shocked to see Aman and Nidhi are kissing each other. Khushi closed her eyes suddenly.

Khushi: shut down the laptop.

Arnav: [smirking] why? This Aman make me irritate see what I will do to him.

Khushi felt Goosebumps seeing them compromising position.

Khushi: it bad manners to watch someone’s privacy Arnav.

Arnav: who said I have manners.

Arnav held her waist pulling near to him and Khushi is shocked seeing this.

Khushi: what are you doing? Leave me.

Arnav: you always make fuss of this Khushi, that’s why we never consumed our relation.

Arnav gone in his past life, and also taking her to in their past life.

Khushi: [arguing] when I said no to you, whenever we come close someone will come and disturb us at right moment.

Arnav: now no one disturb us.

Arnav tried to pull her sari pallu, but she held tightly.

Arnav: don’t be shy, I saw you many time, but never got chance to love you deeply burying myself inside you.

Her pallu is lying on the floor and Arnav stared her closely and captured her lips, the electric current passed inside them. He started to kiss her hungrily giving open mouth kisses.

Arnav: god dam your mouth is too hot and sweet Khushi.

Khushi racked her hands in his hairs and pulling him towards her, they sat on the couch that making then uncomfortable.

Arnav: only kissing you I am hard if do all the acts then surely I will be mad in this.

Khushi is moaning softly, Arnav came back from the kiss for oxygen.

Arnav: dam this sofa is uncomfortable.

Saying this he scoped Khushi in his arms and laid her on the study table. His eyes is intense seeing her milky waist and chest which is still covered her b**s with her blouse. He stretched her legs and came in between, he stood straight and she laying in front of me. He started to open her blouse buttons.

Anamika: in this birth also same intense romance you have. She disappeared after this.

Arnav opened the buttons and saw her red b*a and he smirked seeing her, he came up and captured her lips again and rubbing his hands on her b***s. he was about take them in his mouth when someone knocked the door. Both came to present and shocked to see what they are doing.

Arnav angrily closed his eyes and controlled his desire, Khushi is also hell shocked to see their position.

Arnav: [irritatingly] who is there?

HP: bhayya me HP, Anjali di came from shopping and asking about Khushiji.

Arnav took deep breath and said “ok, say di she is coming”. He didn’t moved from her and seeing her desire full eyes, he took her pallu and covered her fully and turned to other side. Khushi wore the sari properly, both not said anything to each other. They didn’t felt any awkwardness in their proximity.

Arnav: let’s go.

Khushi nodded and both came down, Anjali little bit shocked to see her in sari and their swelled lips is the proof of their blooming love between them. Arjun also felt something different in their behavior.

Anjali: arre you in sari?

Khushi: actually water dropped on me.

Arnav: that’s why I gave her your sari.

Anjali nodded smilingly and gave two boxes to Khushi.

Khushi: what it is?

Anjali: tomorrow there is puja, so and Nidhi have to come wearing these sari’s.

Khushi: but what’s the need of all this Anjalji.

Anjali: I don’t know anything you both have to wear these sari’s I wrote name on them.

Arnav: [coming to Arjun] what you think about Aman?

Arjun: means?

Arnav: can we bring him here, saying he perfectly fine.

Arjun: no we can’t take risk, because if they get to know that he recovered then they might be try to harm him again, so I suggest you to some more days, because I am collecting some evidences.

Anjali: what work you gave Rishi that he denied to come to shopping with me.

Arnav: you and Khushi brought me here forcefully, now who will do that work, so I said him to complete that presentation.

Anjali: I went alone to shopping you know?

Arnav: what? I said na don’t go alone anywhere then why di?

Arjun: these ladies are too stubborn, we can’t understand them.

Rishi: [coming to them] ya right, they are complicated.

Arnav glancing Khushi and she also seeing him, when he see her she avert her eyes from him.

Anjali heard his saying and took a pillow and throw towards him.

Rishi: god your future husband have to be strong to bear your dramas, don’t know where he is.

Anjali: just shut you idiot, don’t talk to me, why you came here?

Rishi: I came to take signature from ASR, not gossip with you.

Anjali: you see I will fire you.

Rishi: first do that I am relived, who will handle your all dramas.

Something clicked in Arnav’s mind that his laptop is still on and maybe Aman’s romance scene is going on, Arnav hurriedly stood up and gone inside the study room.

Anjali: what happened to him?

Rishi: maybe he forgot something there.

Khushi know why he gone there, Arnav came inside the study room and without seeing the screen he offed the laptop where the romance is going on.

Arnav: I have to remove that camera or have to inform Aman about this. But if I tell him then he will not disclose that bastard who is trying to harm me.

---------------------------------------

Other side:

Prabha felt something odd when in RM both Arnav and Khushi romancing, her heart is saying something to her that stop them. She stopped in the middle of the road their car.

Aksh: what happened? Why stopped the car here?

Prabha: I am feeling strange, something I myself don’t know.

Aksh: [irritating] what feeling? here our all plan flopped and you feeling something, god.

Prabha: don’t say like that, I know black Magic, if something is going against us then I can feel that.

Aksh: [mocking] wow that’s great can you kill ASR? No right then stop your drama and start the car.

Prabha: I said you bring Khushi’s photo, you brought?

Aksh: ya here it is. Aksh showed her Khushi’s photo and Prabha is shocked to see her, the images of past life passed in front of her. That means they took re birth as well.

Aksh: now you saw her, I love her.

Prabha: but she don’t love you.

Aksh: what? How dare you tell something like that, I will tell to ASR and he will make sure of that whatever I want.

Prabha: but this he will not do.

Aksh: how dam sure about you in this?

Prabha: you will get to know soon why I am saying like that.

Happiness is watching all of them and said “Soon the past life will be relived in front you”.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 10.5K 63
They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her for nearly one and half years but he co...
232K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
341K 13.6K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
613K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.