Lelouch's Other Sister.

By TeamWhiteRose100

Her name is Elizabeth VI Britannia and she is the other sister of Lelouch VI Britannia and Nunnally VI Britan... More

Chapter 1: My Childhood.
Chapter 2: Zero?
Chapter 3: Life.
Chapter 4: Hostage Crisis.
Chapter 6: Simplicity.
Chapter 7: Game Of Shadows.
Chapter 8: Kyushu.
Chapter 9: False Pretense Of Peace.
Chapter 10: Raid.
Chapter 11: 1 Year Later.
Chapter 12: The End.

Chapter 5: The Battle Of Narita.

1.8K 41 10
By TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Funimation, Gorō Taniguchi, and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

2 Weeks Later*

Elizabeth's POV*

It's been 2 weeks since the hostage crisis and I found myself hanging out with C2 a lot.

She seemed to only like pizza and nothing else which I had no problem with.

I would call them dates but that's only if she would and I'm too much of a coward in relationships to say anything.

I mean that's probably why my ex wife is dead.

I also heard about a spring of Zero attacks that benefited the elevens and stopped crimes.

I was informed that the EU was starting an offensive around the L Elemane Front.

Cornelia headed out to deal with the EU and didn't even say a proper goodbye.

She did however entrust Euphemia with Japen/Area 11.

I was now walking around Ashford Academy with C2 talking about stuff.

I said "I respect what the Black Knights are doing but not under the pretenses their doing it. If they stop crime like they have been doing then why not just join the police or tip off the police?".

C2 said "Because the police are Britannians and the crimes that have been committed are that of Britannian origin.".

I said "I understand that but there has to be a point when even the police who are sworn to fight for justice must step in.".

C2 said "Unless it directly affects them, they won't interfere.".

I said "You're probably right. But I wonder if Zero is trying to invoke change within the police.".

C2 said "Maybe.".

We soon entered the student council office where I saw a girl being attacked by a cat.

I walked over and grabbed the cat off of the girl and put it in a box.

The cat hissed at me but I gave it a stern look and it began to pout and whine.

I turned to the girl and asked "Are you okay?".

She rubbed the back of her head and said "Yeah, thanks. The name is Shirley.".

I shook my head and said "So Shirley, why were you being attacked by this... cat.".

Shirley smiled and said "Yeah, Arthur doesn't like me that much.".

I said "All you have to do is be stern with him.".

We all soon took a seat at the table and began discussing Zero and his Black Knights.

Shirley asked "What constitutes as evil in their eyes?".

I said "The Britannian's who thrive under the suffering or systematic oppression of Japan and it's people.".

C2 said "She's right about that, as long as Britannian's are the root cause of the crime, the police wont step in to do anything which almost makes the Black Knights a necessity to the Japanese people's survival.". 

I said "If this stream of crime continues then their might be some truth in what you speak of.".

Shirley asked "But isn't life better for Japan now?".

I said "Sure it's Geo-political economic structure as been immensely improved under the occupation and obtaining Britannian legal ship is easy but-".

C2 finished my sentence by saying "It's a question of pride rather then a question about ones own country.".

Shirley asked "But where does it end?".

I relaxed into my chair and said "When the Britannian occupation of Japan is done I would bet.".

C2 said "Or if the empire is defeated.".

Shirley asked "Is that even possible?".

I said "With enough manpower and backing, anyone can do anything.".

I finally put together Zero's plan.

I mentally said "His plan is to unify Japan into a singular army large enough to threaten the empire. Clever indeed but e'lass it will fail seeings as the army is to massive for Japan to handle all on their own.".

I was pulled back into reality when C2 who was sitting in front of me poked my nose.

I asked "What was that for?".

She said "Because you dozed off.".

I rubbed my nose and said "Fair enough.".

We soon left and I said goodbye to Shirley on my way out with C2.

Shirley's POV*

They soon left and I couldn't help but think of Lelouch when Princess Elizabeth was talking and those eyes of hers were the exact same too.

Elizabeth's POV*

We passed by a water fountain and I saw a school boy get slapped by a girl as we passed by.

I said "That was a little brutal.".

C2 said "I don't think so.".

I said "Fair point.".

We continued to walk until we somehow found our way to her favorite pizza place.

I asked "You led us here on purpose didn't you?".

She smirked and said "Maybe.".

We entered and I treated us to as much pizza as she and I could eat.

Afterwards we shared our goodbyes and I headed to the mansion in order to use the gym for a few hours.

1 Week Later*

Me, Euphemia, and Cornelia were after the Japan Liberation Fronts main base in the Narita Mountains because Cornelia's main lieutenant Darlton believed it was stationed here.

We were now in her personal transport heading up the mountain.

We had seven units hidden in the vicinity of the mountain and they were waiting for Cornelia's signal so that we could surround them and wipe them out.

Euphemia asked "And are you confident that the enemy won't show up outside of the encirclement line?".

I mentally said "A fair and decent question from my sister.".

I stared intently at the screen when Cornelia asked "You mean Zero?".

Dalton said "Have no fear, as the operation begins, we'll be blocking off the surrounding highways and mountain roads, also.".

Cornelia said "Plus, we have reserve units. If Zero's stupid enough to show up, it'll be the end for him too.".

I while staring at the map asked "Are you prepared for heavy casualties Viceroy?".

Cornelia asked "What do you mean Sub Viceroy?".

I said "We have the disadvantage of them having the higher ground and them also having the element of surprise and the lay of the land on their side. I would hypothesize a more then 50% casualty rate on our side. And also if Zero and his Black Knights do make themselves known to us like my fellow Sub Viceroy says then I would hypothesize a 80% casualty rate of our men.".

Cornelia said "Then we'll just have to have hope they succeed then and put your hypothesis to shame.".

I mentally said "By the days end you'll wish you listened to me.".

We soon got the report that all of our units were in position and were ready to move out.

A Few Minutes Later*

Cornelia and her personal guards left to get ready to take part in the battle and left me and Euphemia in charge of logistical support and the medical group.

I mentally said "Let the slaughter begin.".

Euphemia was asking the Staff Officers about why the Lancelot was hanging to the rear and they said it was because numbers weren't allowed to operate but they did let out a helpful hint of information that it was Schneizel who was the patron of the Lancelot.

The operation soon commenced and Cornelia and her guard as well as 100 hundred units set out to destroy the Japan Liberation Front.

I ignored everything the Staff Officers said and focused on the holo map of the Narita Mountains.

The map was soon scrambled by the enemies ECM.

I sighed and said "That's a damn shame now isn't it.".

The map soon came back online and I could see Cornelia's unit fight back some of the enemies Glasgow's but Dalton's men seemed to be getting the full force of the mountains defense and the enemy was taking heavy losses.

Cornelia radioed in and asked "What was that hypothesis of yours again Sub Viceroy?".

I said "The battle is still young Viceroy, don't underestimate our opponents, they may have a few tricks left up their sleeves.".

The enemy continued to take heavy losses until we lost Dalton and Alex's units to a landslide.

Zero and his Black Knights soon began to attack and wanted to take advantage of the confusion.

We lost Carius's Unit and Cornelia's reserve units left their post and tried to take Zero's forces out before they could reach Cornelia.

The reserves tried to stop Zero's forces but were inevitably destroyed by Zero's forces.

I smirked knowing I was right about the loss of 80% of our forces.

More forces arrived and hit Cornelia's forces from behind.

Cornelia withdrawled to point nine while these 5 new allies of Zero and the Japan Liberation Front went toe to toe with Cornelia's personal guard and the Purebloods kept Zero's forces pinned down.

Dalton and his men were soon forced to retreat in order to link up with Cornelia.

I was told I needed to handle this battle so I and Euphemia said okay to the the use of the ASEEC's Lancelot in this battle.

The Staff Officers advising Euphemia questioned us but after a stern look from me they backed down.

I turned back to the monitor and said "Sometimes the mostly likely option for winning is the most unlikely thing you'd expect.".

Cornelia was soon pinned down by a single Knightmare then the rest of Zero's forces.

Dalton was pinned down by a pincer assault.

Cornelia was about to be taken out but Suzaku and the Lancelot arrived just in time.

However the Lancelot went head to head with one of Zero's units while Cornelia tried taking Zero down.

The Lancelot forced this other unit back and Zero and his forces began to retreat.

I mentally said "So his plan was for one unit to defeat Cornelia and without that unit, his plan would fall apart. The Lancelot could also be a root cause for his retreat but none the less, Zero's plan to apprehend Cornelia has failed.".

The Lancelot soon began to go after Zero and he successfully took out his unit.

Suzaku radioed in and said "Found Zero. Going in for the capture.".

I sighed and mentally said "Guess Zero just wasn't good enough after all huh?".

Suzaku for some reason started blasting at everything and anything that moved and I believed Zero got away.

Our forces soon began to retreat at the behest of Cornelia and that signified our loss in my opinion.

A Few Minutes Later*

Cornelia entered the personal transport and said "You were right Sub Viceroy Elizabeth.".

I smiled and said "No need to thank me Viceroy.".

Cornelia shrugged me off and said "Zero escaped again.".

Hearing those words made me have hope for a future confrontation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 888 50
A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally. With the witch's, CC, and the Black Kn...
26.5K 743 18
Please note that Code Geass is not owned by me. They are owned by Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi, and Sunrise Studio. Please support the official rel...
74.7K 2K 27
"Who are you?" I asked, making my voice as neutral as possible. "Do you really not know?" "Lelouch." The voices in my head told me. No, that's not...
5.6K 146 32
Sakura Kururugi has had to play an act for the last year after the Black Knights revolution crumbled when Zero and Infinity left the final battle to...