An Alphas Chosen

By WintersSnowWhite

Aleksandr is the alphas oldest son at 32 he has yet to choose a mate he's his fathers enforcer and has the sc... More

Aleksandr age 25
Sansa
Aleksandr age 32 present
Sansa
Aleksandr
Sansa
Aleksandr
Sansa
Aleksandr
Sansa
Sansa
Aleksandr

Aleksandr

494 16 0
By WintersSnowWhite

I just picked my mate up at school and she's in such a good mood I ask her about her day and she tells me she made some friends that Cat is really nice and funny she also introduced her to her friends two boys James and Michael she went on and on telling me that James started off trying to feed her and later on explained that he could smell me on her and knew I was a powerful wolf and his wolf wanted to feed and take care of her. I laughed I knew why, his wolf is young and knew I was high in the pack structure which ment I was someone who takes care of the pack and in turn the young wolf wanted to show appreciation,wanted to do something for me while I wasn't there to do it myself he wanted to look out for her for my mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 326K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
815K 25.4K 34
Rosaline Cathwood is a nobody. A loser. A nothing to anyone or anything in anyway, shape or form. Her story starts with her parents and sister beatin...
240K 6.8K 31
Let me introduce myself: hello, I am Rue. And this is my life. I am alpha of my pack meaning I have control over everything, expect when one day I di...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...