Trollhunters: "Two Warriors O...

By BetaTheAutobotNinja

Sonya Wolf, aside from a few piercings, is your average teen. She's a new transfer at Arcadia Oaks High, but... More

Welcome to Arcadia Oaks High
What Happens When You Meet Steve Palchuck
Sonya? An Odd Name...
First Signs
Something's Up With Sonya Wolf
It Comes by Night . . . and Hunts Cats
This is What Happens when you Follow Jim Lake
Getting to Know You
Time to do Homework!
Where Heroes Are Born
Fear in its Eyes
It'll Get'cha Killed, Kiddo
A Story During a Mail Run
Home Again
Connections Made and a Legend Told
A Loboan Amongst Us
Who Sonya Wolf Truly is
Rematch: Part 1
Rematch: Part 2
Telling Stories of Wolves in the Mountains
A Wild Thing
No Home
Unwilling Roomies
Loboan's Song
Missing Mama and Papa
The Tail! DUN-DUN-DUNNNNN!
I'll Be Needin' Stitches
A-Apologize?
Advantages of the Gumm-Gumm King
Talkin' Body
In the Wood of the Gumm-Gumm King
You'll Live
Family
Let Sleeping Loboans Lie
Vendel Finds the Loboan!
Meet Rhigo
10 Seconds
News From The Black Mountains
Tears of a Loboan
A Sibling's Love is One to Treasure
Memory
Journey to the Black Mountains: Part 1
Journey to the Black Mountains: Part 2
Loboan Cheif
What Happened?
Puppy Problems
Alone with a Stone Skin
The Hunter Strikes!!!
Crying
The Perfect Sis
Sleeping... yeah, no. Maybe?
NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!
Granite's Forge
Piercings
Ears
Temper Temper
BAKAYARRIO!!!
Hunters
Captured Loboan
The Cave of the Gumm-Gumm King; PT1
The Cave of the Gum-Gum King; PT2
It'my fault
Please... PLEASE work
Fighting for the Loboan; PT1
Fighting for the Loboan;PT2
Fighting for the Loboan PT3
DOMZALSKI!!!!
The Troll and the Loboan
Let me go...please?
Lets Keep it on the DL
Told Ya It'll Scar
Friendly Spar?
By the Fire Side
The Skin Beneath the Shirt-AND NO DIRTY IDEAS!
Moon's Child
...WHAT?!
Kanjigar's Wrath: RUN SONYA
Summon to the Soothscryer
Meeting Dad
A Sashy: A Loboan-Killer
Nightmare...
The Begining... Of an End
Bleed To Death Beneath Moon's Light...
...Before Rising to Great Heights
The Future's Within the Sunrise

Meeting the Gang . . . and Nearly Getting Killed

1.4K 55 6
By BetaTheAutobotNinja

Third Person's POV~

Jim walked into the Forge, followed by Toby and Claire. The huge cavern spanded above their heads, surrounded by the statues of the Trollhunters before them: Kanjigar the Courageous, Unkar the Unfortunate, Deya the Deliverer and so on. . .

"Ah, Master Jim!"

Jim looked up to see none other than Blinky, Arrrgh and Draal waiting for them, ready for the day's training.

"Heya, Blink." Jim waved.

The four-armed, Six-eyed Troll walked up to him, "Draal has told us about this hound that attacked you, are you alright?" he asked, grabbing his shoulders.

"I'm fine, Blinky, really." Jim assured, smiling awkwardly.

Blinky let him go and rubbed his chin, "This is the second inceident with this creature within a week," he rubbed his chin with one of his four hands, "surely this creature is turning into a problem." he began pacing back and forth.

"O-ok," Calrie stepped in, "well, what do we know so far?"

Draal snorted, "Not much," he folded his arms, his metal one creaking slightly, "a few giant canine tracks, which look like werewolf tracks but they were not," he shook his head, his massive rack of horns moving with his skull.

"Uh, question," Toby spoke up, "Draal, you keep saying it looks like a werewolf but it's not." Toby scratched the back of his neck, "But uh, how can you tell it's not a werewolf?" he asked.

Draal chuffed like a bull, his nostrils flaring. The blue troll looked to Blinky who began speaking,

"Werewolves are a violent race," the six-eyed troll explained, "they haven't been seen since the 1800's, but the stories still remained."

"Stories?" Jim echoed, confused.

"Bloody kills," Draal elaborated, "Werewolves were bent on the sole purpose of feasting on human flesh and using their bones to form weapons." he snorted.

Everyone gave Draal a wide-eyed look, hearing such violent words from this troll wasn't uncommon but at times . . . Draal just had bad timing.

Draal became slightly timid at their stunned looks, he hunched his shoulders, "What? It is true." he said, peaking a brow.

Blinky glared at him, "True, though I would not use such brash words, Draal." he gave the buffer Troll and unamused glare.

"I was simply being honest!" Draal defended, shrugging.

Jim, ignoring Draal for a moment, spoke up, "Ok, ok, but how do you know this creature isn't a werewolf? I mean, the pointed ears? Tail? The tracks?" he listed.

"Dead." Arrrgh's deep voice caught Jim's attention.

The young boy looked to the huge troll, "Uh, what?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Arrrgh is correct, Master Jim," Blinky added, "werewolves are brutal killers, savages who do not fear to attack in the open. You would be dead if this was indeed a werewolf." he explained.

Claire spoke, "Wait, isn't the whole full moon thing real?" she asked, peaking a thin brow.

"Very." Draal walked over to the weapons' rack and pulled up an axe, "Werewolves normally remain human, but on the full moon the assume their demonic man/wolf forms and wreak unbridled havoc on innocent people." he began sharpening his axe on his metal arm.

"So . . . if this was a werewolf," Toby spoke up, "we would be dead."

Draal only nodded, before turning his attention to Jim, "Shall we begin, Trollhunter?" he asked, brandishing his axe blade.

Jim sighed, pulling out the amulet, "For the Glory of Merlin, Daylight is Mine to Command!" the armor manifested and clamped around his body. Jim then summoned the Sword of Daylight and held it at the ready, his eyes glued on Draal.

"Dang, you look smokin', Lake!"

Jim froze, as did everyone else, the boy turned seeing a tall, curvy brunette leaning against the entrance to the Forge, dressed in a green-blue t-shirt, gray jeans and red converse. She smirked, before walking forward, "Yo, Lake, neat get up!" she complemented.

"Sonya . . .?" he asked, with wide eyes.

Draal stared at the young woman before roaring, "Fleshbag intruder!" he ran at her and raised his axe.

"Whoa, hey!" Sonya dodged left as the axe came down, nearly shaving off her face. Sonya backed up as Draal advanced on her,

"Who are you, Fleshbag?!" he held up the axe again.

Sonya tensed and ran at Draal, jumping over his shoulder, "Jim, call of your guard dog!" she called.

"Guard dog?!" Draal grabbed her by her waist and pinned her down, "I will cut you down for that insult!" he raised his axe.

"Draal wait!" Jim held Draal's huge arm, "That's Sonya Wolf! T-the transfer I was telling you about!"

Draal's posture softened, "Oh. Sorry." he backed off.

Sonya coughed as the release of Draal's massive hand around her waist, "Thank you . . ." she sat up, rubbing her head.

Jim knelt down, "Sonya, what are you doing here?!" he asked, shocked.

Sonya got up, "What?" she shrugged, "Miss my classmate doing his Trollhunting thing?" she teased, keeping her casual demeanor.

"She knows about Trolls?" Draal hissed, "She must be a changeling!" he snarled.

"Calm down, Horn Head!" Sonya snapped at him, "I'm no Changeling!" she folded her arms.

Jim held up his hands, "Ok, let's start with introductions before someone says something that's going to wind up getting them pounded," he sighed, "Ok, Sonya, this is Draal, the Son of Kanjigar," he gestured to Draal then to the others, "that's Blinky, and Arrrgh."

Toby then added, "Arrrgh spelled with three r's." he said.

Sonya nodded, "Alright: Draal, Blinky, Arrrgh. Not hard to remember." she shrugged.

Draal began circling her, before sniffing her, "How did you get into Trollmarket?" he chuffed, leaning over her.

Sonya peaked a brow, "Uh, I follwed Jim." she pointed to Jim.

"How?" Claire asked, stunned, "No one was behind us!"

Sonya chuckled, "Sweetheart, you have no idea what I can do." she grinned, "Stealth is my thing." she shrugged.

Blinky walked up to her, "How do you know so much about Trollmarket?" he asked, glaring down at the brunette.

Sonya froze up at this, "My family, actually, has known about the existence of Trolls for generations. We keep it under wraps just cause . . . well . . ."

"People will think your crazy?" Claire asked, folding her thin arms.

Sonya nodded, "Yeah, pretty much." she then continued, "My family, the Wolf Family, has had the occasional meeting of a troll or two over the years," she folded her arms, "and, only enough, we were told about the legacy of the Trollhunters and the Amulet of Merlin."

Draal snorted, "I say she lies!" he growled.

"Changeling." Arrrgh rumbled, agreeing with Draal.

"I'll get the Gaggletack!" Toby called, running off for a moment.

Sonya sighed, "I'm not a Changeling!" she exclaimed, annoyed.

Blinky observed this woman, she wasn't like the others he had seen. She was bigger than Claire, obviously muscular and her chest was . . . larger? Blinky made a mental note to ask Claire about that later. There was a blue stone in her nose, two gold hoops in her ears and on her wrist was a black band, on that band was a green etching of a dog-like creature . . . no . . . a wolf.

"Great Gorkus . . ." Blinky murmured, seeing the familiar depiction of the wolf. He had seen it somewhere, he just couldn't place his finger on it.

"I got the Gaggletack!" Toby ran at the group, holding up a horseshoe.

Sonya didn't seem fazed at all, Toby walked up to her and then pressed it to her forehead. Everyone tensed, ready for the hideous transformation into a changeling.

Nothing happened. Sonya sighed, pushing the tool away, "See? Not a Changeling!" she sighed.

Jim sighed, "Well . . . what do we do now?" he asked.

"I still say we tear her limb from limb!" Draal snarled.

"Again with this?" Sonya mumbled, "Jeez, relax a little." she said, folding her arms.

"Watch your tongue, Fleshbag!" Draal pressed his head to hers, bearing his teeth, "Lest I cut it off!"

Sonya only smirked, "Heh, I like this one." she joked, "He's a fighter!"

Jim pinched the bridge of his nose, "Oh, God this cannot end well . . ." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 848 20
(y/n) Lake is the stubborn, loyal, protective, and standoffish older twin of Jim Lake. When they get dragged into the world of trolls and Jim becomes...
19.2K 359 26
The evil Gunmar had a son but what if his son Bular was a twin to his sister Ladar. But what happens when the first ever human troll hunter comes an...
65.5K 1.7K 65
This is my first OC and I've never written anything like this before. I hope you like it, and I will admit, there are most likely some mistakes, and...
1K 35 22
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥?..." . . . "𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐰..." . . . "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬...𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞...