Letters to Mina - Michaeng Sh...

Por molkkangmolkkang

It wasn't easy for everyone when they learned about Mina's condition in the middle of July, in the middle of... Más

Introduction
Subject: Empty
Subject: Minari~~~
Subject: Wow you are lit!
Subject: It's up to you, Newark, Newark
Subject: My mind, I took it to Chicago
Subject: Your Smile
Subject: I feel loved, I feel so special
Subject: I smile again because you're there
Subject: You make everything alright
Subject: Epilogue

Subject: My kind of Sunday

1.9K 91 22
Por molkkangmolkkang

Sunday.

Never whipped for a Sunday before. It supposed to be our rest day. Some members are going home, foreign members have some plans as well.

I woke up at 8, took a bath and doing my morning skincare routine. Dahyun Unnie went home after dinner last night, and Tzuyu has some individual activity early in the morning. I bet the other rooms haven't wake up yet.

I put my clothes and didn't forget to bring my cap and my masker.

I take a look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath.

Ugh, I look so good.

I take some things from the fridge, and take the stairs to the upper apartment and goes inside.

I sit in the living room for a while after putting some groceries in the kitchen.

A bedroom door finally open.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what are you doing here?" Mina Unnie is shocked seeing me here early in the morning. She's just finished taking shower, her hair is still wet and now she's drying it with her towel.

Mina's mom also comes from the bedroom and smile looking at me.

"Ah, Chaeyoung-ah!" Mina Unnie's mom greeted me.

"Good morning, Mrs. Myoi" I bow to her.

"Chaeyoung is going to drive us to the shrink," Mrs. Myoi said to Mina Unnie.

She takes look at me, "It's a rest day, you should be home by now" Mina Unnie the told me.

"No, Unnie. I went home too often, and I only slept when I was home. Even my mom told me to go out! I need to move, I need to use my license since I already got it" I said it in a very cheerful way. I am so whipped today, really.

Mina Unnie then chuckles.

"I hope you don't mind, Unnie"

"Of course, I don't mind, but I don't want to disturb you on your holiday"

"Please, not at all, Unnie-ya" I smile at her.

"Mrs. Myoi, do you guys have breakfast yet?" I asked Mrs. Myoi

"No, we haven't"

"Great, I brought something from downstairs, please you do your things, I'll make a simple breakfast for us, please wait"

"Ya Chaeyoung-ah" Mina Unnie feels a little bad for me.

"Unnie, you know I love to cook nowadays" I give her a wink and starts doing my things.

Mina Unnie could only smile.

Mina Unnie is always been the judge of my cook. We both hate going out, so we spend our times mostly at the dorm and when I cook, she's usually the one who tasted it.

I make a simple french toast. Just simple ingredients.

Butter, milk, bread, egg, and that's it.

But the secret ingredients would be my own self-made strawberry jam.

Yes, I am so damn proud of it, all of my members like it.

It serves with warm milk. Damn, I should open a breakfast parlor already.

Ugh, suddenly I miss IHOP.

Mina Unnie and her mom come again from the bedroom, this time they're ready to go

Mina Unnie wears a simple white shirt and her black boogie pants with her LV's soft trunk bag. She wears a light make up. She's beautiful.

In any occasion, she's always beautiful.

"Please have a seat," I asked them to sit in the dining table.

I put the down the dish and the milk as well. I also take a sit beside Mina Unnie.

"Thanks for the food, Chaeyoungie" Mina Unnie's mom said it to me.

"Don''t mention it, Mrs. Myoi, I really love to cook"

Mina Unnie just look at me and said thanks in her inaudible voice.

I nod.

I am so happy that Mina Unnie's mom likes my food. I explain that I made the jam by myself and she surprised.

After we eat, we're now ready to go. Mrs. Myoi brings Mina Unnie's medical records from the other hospital in Japan.

We go to the parking lot, finally, I could take someone to drive with this thing after my family.

I am cooly open my car with the remote. Making a beep sound.

Mina Unnie was in awe when I do that and look at me. She knows it well how I really love to brag about my new driving license.

I drove to Sinchon. JYPE appointed the best psychiatrist in South Korea for Mina Unnie. He's a professor in Yonsei and has his own practice at his home, near the campus area. But it was in the quiet area the managers said, so it will be safe for Mina Unnie.

It's a private practice. A little bit secluded and perfect for her, I guess.

I wait in the waiting room with Mina Unnie's mom. I could see that Mina's mom is a little bit worried about her kid. Of course, who wouldn't, it's her one and only daughter, my mom would act the same.

There's a bunch of magazines in the waiting room, I bought coffees from the vending machine for Mrs. Myoi as well. That's it, Mina Unnie is in her theraphy session and we wait outside.

Later did I know that I was sleeping in the waiting room, but I woke up just in time. It's almost 12 pm, and the door is open. Mina Unnie gets out with her doctor.

Her mother immediately comes for them, I wait in my chair.

The doctor said something while smiling to her mother, Mina Unnie nods in the conversation. I guess everything went well. Mina Unnie then looking at my direction. She smiles at me.

After that Mina Unnie's mom saying thanks to the doctor then we move, taking the door and head to the parking lot.

My job here is to drive them, I don't want to pester with questions, I know that Mina Unnie is doing great, she's trying hard. My job here is to entertain them, to make them feel more at ease.

"Mina Unnie, Mrs. Myoi, are you guys hungry?" I asked before I drive

"Yeah we should find a place for lunch, Chaeyoung-ah" Mrs. Myoi answered me.

"Okay, I know a perfect place. I would drive you there"

"Okay," Both just trusted me with my choice.

I drive to a familiar place, oh I drove to this place like a lot, I know my way. Mina Unnie and Mrs. Myoi probably confuse since we are entering a residential area just now.

Yap this is my neighborhood, I lived here since I was born.

We're going to my house for lunch.

"Chaeyoung-ah, isn't it your neighborhood?"

Chaeyoung nods.

"We're having lunch at my house, my mom already cooked for us"

"YAAAA, it's rude to ruin your family time, Chaeyoung-ah"

"Unnie, you're also a family, that's what my mom said all the time, right?"

I parked my car near the entrance.

"Mrs. Myoi, we are going to have lunch at my house upstairs. My mom already cooked for us, is that okay with you?"

"Ah, is that okay with you as well?"

I nod to her, "Yas, I notified my family yesterday and she's thrilled to have you guys here. Let's go"

We enter the building and I press the elevator up to the 15th floor.

I open the door and shouted to my mom.

"Eomma, Mina Unnie, and her mom are here!"

My mom still in her apron and come to the front door.

"OMONA, Minaya!" My mom immediately hugs her. I often take Mina Unnie to my house to eat my mom's cook.

"Mina's mom, been a long time" My mom also greets Mina Unnie's mom with hugs.

My mom lived in Japan for about 4 years in her youth days while doing some design projects, she could speak Japanese and have no trouble communicating with the Japanese members' mom. Sometimes she even talks to Mina Unnie with Japanese to practice her memory.

We welcome Mina Unnie inside, and my dad also come and greet both of them.

"Oh Mina, you're here! Mina's mom hello!"

Mina Unniw bows to my father

"Chaeyoung's dad, hello as well"

"Mina Noona!!!!" Oh, Jeonghun is home as well.

"Oh, Jeonghun-ah!" Mina Unnie the smiles widely at him.

"YA this kid didn't even greet his Unnie!" I soflty hit his head, he's always like this when Mina Unnie is around.

"Noona, seeing you is too often, it's boring already" Jeonghun jokes.

"Oh, hello Mrs. Myoi, long time no see, welcome to Korea, I really hope you are having a great time here" Jeonghun the bows at Mina Unnie's mom and speaks Japanese to her.

Jeonghun is taking Japanese lesson for years now. After he graduates he plans to continue his study to Japan.

"Ais, showing off" I complained. To him.

"Whoa, I guess I will be left out today, only me can't speak any Japanese" Dad is also making jokes.

"Eiy, Mr. Son, I will be the one who talks to you in Korean then, don't worry," Mina Unnie said to my father.

"I guess, we're all hungry right? Come come, we have to eat first" Mom then invited all of us to the dining table, knowing that would be guests, she sets up the table prettily.

The lunch is already on the table, I bet my mom cooks since early in the morning, she never cooks this big, only when Mina Unnie and other members came to my house.

"Okay, let's pray first" 

It's our family thing, whenever we eat together, we would holding each other hands in a circle and pray before our meal. I bet many catholic families out there did this as well.

"O Christ God, bless the food and drink of Thy servants, for holy art Thou, always, now and ever, and unto the ages of ages. Amen."

"Amen," we all said amen in unison after my mom.

"Thank you for the meal, Mr. and Mrs. Son," Mina Unnie said to my parents.

"Itadakimasu!" Jeonghun shouts.

We all eat, my mom cooks everything from galbijjim, japchae, and prepared so many side dishes for us. I think our fridge is now empty.

I really love this moment, right here, right now. Just like I always love when Mina Unnie came to my house and ate with my family. I am so thankful towards my parents who also love my members as I do.

After we finished, I wash the dishes while Mina Unnie cuts some fruits for all of us. The parents and Jeonghun are moving to the living room now, having their tea time.

Mina Unnie is cutting the fruit beside me.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung-ah, for bringing me and my mom here"

I look at her, she looks at me.

"Ya, don't mention it Unnie. You know how thrilled they always are when you're here. You're a family, don't mention it"

Mina Unnie smiles to me and finishes cutting the fruits, she brings it to the living room.

My mom then goes picking up the forks since Mina Unnie forgot to bring it. She's checking me out with the wash dishes.

She rubs my back and whispers to me, "I am so proud of you, Chaengie"

I smile at her.

I finish all the dirty plates, wiping all the dishes counter as well, and hang the towel and the gloves on the sink. I turn around, just to take a picture in my memory on how perfect this time right now.

I could see Mina Unnie laugh while talking to my parents. It's a funny scene where all of them trying to translate everthing to my dad, since my mother, Mina Unnie's mom, and Mina Unnie are talking in Japanese and sometimes Jeonghun jumps in as well. My father only nods when my mom and Mina Unnie translated the conversation for him.

Jeonghun is always clingy on me, but whenever Mina Unnie comes, she would ask her about killer moves she does for Zelda, the game they played on their Switch.

I join them in the living room as well, eating the fruits and join the conversation. They are talking about our childhood. It's embarrassing to hear the story over and over again about my childhood. I often complained about it to my mom, not to disclose anything.

"Can I ask about how Kai Hyung play football? He's so cool" Jeonghun asked innocently to Mina Unnie's mom. 

Jeonghun met with Kai Oppa twice for the concert, they seem close at the moment. Jeonghun is like me, he's lethargic, he sleeps a lot too. That's why he adores people who have so many activities. Kai Oppa is a football player in his college.

"Ah that, do you know that Kai is a linebacker in the team?"

Jeonghun shooks his head.

"Since he was a little, Kai has a big build, but he loves to work out, hence he joined the football on the defense team side, the one who........you know, guarding other players not to get in the zone. It was hard to watch at first, other player pushing him and such, but Kai was so good on it"

"Ah I see"

"If you continue your study in Japan, lots of universities have their own football team, the league itself is so big there. Kai isn't really playing anymore since he's working now but Kai could show you if you're interested"

"Whoa, thank you Mrs. Myoi"

Jeonghun smiles to Mina Unnies mom.

Before I know it, it's 5 pm already, time is moving so fast. Mina Unnie should get some rest, she did a lot today. As much as I don't want to finish the day, I should be the one who calls it.

"It's 5 pm already, I guess we should head back, Mina Unnie needs to rest"

I said it to my family.

"Ah yes yes, of course. We're sorry for stalling the time"

"No no, Chaeyoung's mom, we are so thankful for your hospitality and for the great foods as well," Mina Unnie's mom said that to my mom.

We all the get up and ready to go.

"Chaeyoung don't you stay at home today?" Mina Unnie asked.

"Oh no, I have a photoshoot tomorrow early in the morning, I won't survive waking up if I am home"

"Jeez, this sleepyhead" Dad hits me softly in the head.

"Ah, I forget" Mom then back to the kitchen as well, take out 2 big paper bags from the fridge.

"Take this with you, side dishes, eat with your members, Chaeyoung-ah"

"Oh thanks," I said to my mom.

"And this for you, Mina's mom. You could just heat it and eat with rice, it would be good. Are the managers always ordering something? It's unhealthy, eat it with them as well, I only use organic materials just like the PD-nim"

Mina Unnie's mom is laughing. 

"Really, thank you for this, really"

My mom then rubs the back of Mina Unnie's mom, "Don't mention it, Mina's mom"

We all said goodbye to my family. I hug my mom and dad once again. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

53K 1.6K 32
Son Chaeyoung, C.E.O of the famous Soul Music MV Brand, is an isolated, quiet woman. She devoted herself to music and her company. Her relationship w...
26K 1K 25
Son Chaeyoung's life was ordinary until that stranger but familiar woman, nine years older than her, appears out of the blue and intervenes her days...
138K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...