𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟐𝟐 • 𝐒�...

Door love_lorri

A story about a boy whose crushing on his best friends crush ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Story Status: Completed ✦A 722... Meer

Focus
Speed Walking
Smile & Wave
Pizza
Pins & Beads
Hide
Let's Hang
Just you & me
Moonlight Festival
Totally Fine
Little one
Nap time
Shopping
Lunch
Garbage Boy
Class Activity
Nickname
Little Heart
Phone Calls
Journey
Fragile & Confused
Emotional
Thank U
Boop
Chit Chat
Mum's Calling
Friday
Trust
Boredom
Feelings
Tender
Hongjoong
It's Time
Toxic
Clense
: E P I L O G U E :

You have a car?

11K 682 321
Door love_lorri

Seonghwa stopped by Hongjoong's house in the morning before uni. He knew that Hongjoong had classes that day and wondered whether he was ok to drive.

Hongjoong was surprised to find Seonghwa at his door so early in the morning. Hongjoong was already wide awake and getting ready when Seonghwa appeared, so he didn't wake him up. Hongjoong was even more surprised when Seonghwa suggested that he drive him to uni.

"You drive? I thought you said you didn't drive. Do you even have a car?" a puzzled Hongjoong asked as he let Seonghwa in

Seonghwa shook his head "I said I don't drive, not that I can't. Plus, you have a car, so I can drive yours"

"You want to drive my car?" Hongjoong asked with a perplexed look

"Yeah" Seonghwa said simply ". .I just don't want you putting any unnecessary pressure on your ankle, I'll just take the bus if your fine getting there on your own" Seonghwa said uncertain as to whether Hongjoong liked the idea for him to drive or not.

Hongjoong waved his arms "We're going to the same place, don't waste your money on bus fares, we can take my car ... To be honest if you want to come with me other days too, I'm happy to drive you"

Happiness shimmered in Seonghwa, not only was Hongjoong down with his idea but now Hongjoong was now offering to drive him to uni.

Hongjoong suddenly thought of Yuna "What if someone see's us? What if Yuna see's us?"

Seonghwa hadn't thought of that, what if Yuna saw them together? He still hadn't said anything about knowing Hongjoong and he didn't plan to any time soon.

If he and Hongjoong split up quick once they were at uni though they'd be ok. They'd only be in the car park and then they would part ways for the day, and Yuna had no reason to be in the car park, usually she met Seonghwa at the café on campus so she wouldn't see them

"She won't be expecting me to show up with you, plus I usually meet her in the café in the courtyard, she'll be nowhere near the car park"

"Oh. Fair enough" Hongjoong said

"Well I'll drive today. You nearly ready to go?" Seonghwa finally said

Hongjoong looked around thinking if there was anything else he needed to do "Yep pretty much, I just need my bag" he said

Seonghwa strolled into Hongjoong's apartment, picking up said bag and putting it over his shoulder.

"And my phone . ." Hongjoong pointed at his coffee table and Seonghwa picked it up too, ". . .and my shoes", Hongjoong pointed at his feet

Seonghwa came and stood beside him giving him a face "You want me to put your shoes on too?"

"What?! No I'm good lol" Hongjoong said suddenly flustered

"I'm kidding Joong"

Hongjoong pulled his sneakers off the shelf and slipped his feet into them

"You Good?" Seonghwa said raising his brows in question

"I'm Good!" Hongjoong smiled

Hongjoong could walk ever so slightly better, but he needed help getting down the stairs. He also tried to get his bag back off of Seonghwa, but Seonghwa refused to give it back.

They made it down to the car park and Seonghwa jumped in the driver's seat.

Hongjoong felt weird being in his own car in the passenger seat, and because Seonghwa was driving his car. He was sure Seonghwa was a good driver, but that didn't make him any less nervous letting him drive his baby.

To Hongjoong's relief Seonghwa was an excellent driver. They made small talk and soon arrived in the university car park.

Hongjoong had messaged one of his friends and they met him in the car park. Seonghwa gave Hongjoong over to the guy; he was in their lit class too, and they parted ways. Seonghwa saying that he'd meet Hongjoong at the end of the day to drive him home.

Seonghwa walked to the little café where Yuna and himself usually got coffee, a spring in his step, a smile on his face.

He spotted Yuna waiting in line and bounded up next to her. "Good Morning!" Seonghwa said stretching his 'O's

"Someone's in a good mood. Morning!" Yuna chirped, cheerfully giving Seonghwa a hug.

"I'm always in a good mood" Seonghwa beamed

"I was expecting you to be grumpy with me, sorry I couldn't come on sat" Yuna said fiddling with her purse

Seonghwa had forgotten all about Yuna ditching him on the weekend. "It's ok... It was really fun though"

"I'm glad to hear that. I promise next event or whatever that you want to go to I'll come with"

Yuna got to the front of the line and she bought both her own and a coffee for Seonghwa to say 'sorry'.

Coffee in hand the pair walked arm in arm over to the studio for their morning prac class.

Yuna didn't bring up why she had cancelled on the weekend and Seonghwa bother to ask.

It was a pretty chill morning class, they were able to work on projects of their own design and direction to which they would submit with a folio of related media, journal entries on progress and a reflection piece at the end of semester. So Seonghwa was quite happily sketching designs and researching different fabrics while he chatted with Yuna about the usual things, what they'd watched, listened too, fashion hots and flops...Hongjoong.

Seonghwa was slowly starting to realise that information that she had on Hongjoong wasn't all correct. Yuna kind of had a persona of the person that she thought he was, where in fact he was actually a very different person in reality.

He wanted to correct her assumptions but he still didn't want to tell Yuna that he now knew Hongjoong and was friends with him. If he started correcting her statements then she'd get curious. If it was about anything else he'd happily spill the beans but for some reason he could only vaguely justify in his mind, he had the lid screwed on tightly.

Their afternoon class was calm as well. Yuna and Seonghwa continued to work on their group history project which was due the following week.

"It's been ages since we've hung out. Let's do something this weekend" Yuna suddenly exclaimed sitting up in her chair.

Seonghwa looked up from his journal and stretched his arms above his head "It's seriously been too long. What did you have in mind?"

Yuna thought for a moment biting on her bottom lip in thought "Shopping?"

"Sounds perfect" Seonghwa replied, they hadn't had a decent hangout out of uni in ages.

Soon the day was over and Yuna disappeared after class, darting off to meet some friends who lived in the same dorm as her and Seonghwa practically skipped to Hongjoong's car.

Seonghwa got there before Hongjoong did. He lent on the car's hood and sent through a message to say he was waiting, and Hongjoong sent one back to say he was on his way.

Not too long later Hongjoong came shuffling over with the same guy he had left him with this morning.

Hongjoong gave Seonghwa a side eye for leaning on his car and Seonghwa promptly jumped up adjusting his jumper and waving.

"Ready to go home?" Seonghwa asked as he helped to support Hongjoong.

"Absolutely" Hongjoong answered with a smile.

They both waved off Hongjoong's friend and Seonghwa helped Hongjoong into the passenger seat, buckling him in before hoping in on the other side and starting the car.

"Thank you again for driving" Hongjoong said as Seonghwa drove out of the car park

"No worries, I'm happy to help you" Seonghwa smiled quickly looking at Hongjoong before looking back out to the road

They made small talk on the way home about their day, and Seonghwa told Hongjoong about his shopping plans with Yuna.

Back home Seonghwa supported Hongjoong back out of the car and all the way up to his door.

"Will you drive tomorrow as well?" Hongjoong asked as Seonghwa helped inside

"Of course! What time should I come over? Same as this morning?" Seonghwa asked

"Same time as this morning sounds good to me, just send me a text maybe? Then I can put my shoes on and wait out front for you" Hongjoong said grateful towards Seonghwa

"Okey dokey! I'll give you a text a couple mins before I leave"

Seonghwa waved goodbye and made his way back over to his own apartment. He felt giddy inside that he was now Hongjoong's chauffeur of sorts. As his chauffeur it meant he good spend more time with Hongjoong. He couldn't wait for tomorrow to come so he could se Hongjoong again.

A/N Ahh I'm sorry I feel like this chapter was kinda flat. It's a bit of a slow burn story, it'll get more fluffy soon though and then maybe a bit spicy later on hehe (^ω~)

Also because I have my Woosang story going now I'm just going to be updating once a week for both stories :)
I may change again later on idk haha
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lorri xx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12K 662 6
ATEEZ wooyoung/seonghwa wooyoung was very convinced that his love for his hyung, seonghwa, can't go beyond brotherly love. oh was he wrong about that...
77.6K 2.8K 63
'Friends with benefits but, oh wait I like you' Jeongguk x Male!Reader Slow updates | Short chaps | cover by @otophile 🦋 [short story] In which you...
15.2K 366 18
A compilation of various one off stories from my AO3. Recommendations welcome! Warnings: This story contains mature themes and explicit content.Prett...
174K 11.5K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...