They Underestimated Him ( ZAD...

By QillianstheLunatic

[ COMPLETED ] Everyone underestimated Zim. The Tallest, Tak, even the filthy human, Dib. " A Defective." " In... More

THEY UNDERESTIMATED HIM
1. ABANDONED BY THEM 1.
2. I AM NOT A TOY 2.
3. LOYAL SUBJECT 3.
5. FAMILIAR 5.
6. KNOWING ??? 6. [1/2]
6. KNOWING ??? 6. [2/2]
7. THE CO LEADER 7.
8. IT'S SETTLED 8.
9. INVADER SKOODGE ARRIVAL 9.
10. OUR SPECIAL PROJECT 10.
11. OPERATION PHASE 1 11.
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 - 16
!!!NOTICE!!!please read
Chapter 17 - 24
Chapter 25 - 32
Chapter 33 - 46
Chapter 47 - 49
HELLO-

4. STOPPING A PEST 4.

2.7K 101 71
By QillianstheLunatic

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
-Rob Siltanen

Chapter 4: STOPPING A PEST
RECAP
' Told you that you shouldn't have trust that filthy stinkin human, Dib. All he tell is LIES!! LIES I TELL YOU!! ' a voice said in Irken inside my mind. As I stare at my hands. " Zim now know... " I answered. As the voice in my mind laughed. Not the usual laugh that I have it sounds more... Savage and cruel. Making me flinch. ' Good. Remember, once an Invader always an Invader. ' the voice said again. Before leaving me on my own.

- ZIM POV -
It's start with one, and then hundreds, it turns to thousands and perhaps million in few minutes. As I watch them hit to the ground and wall, staining everything around them. As if it mark their territory.

Rain, I never like them. They always cold. But somehow burns me whenever it touch my skin. I never like the unfamiliar feeling of cold near me. Or how the sounds of rain makes me daze. Or how the scenery makes me think that pain is always there. That I will never succeed. I prefer fire, warm and soothing. Makes me feel... Fulfilled, makes me feel that I am enough. I am perfect the way I am.

Turning my gaze away from the window, I March to the lab.

A quarter of the ship has finished. I can't do anything more than that, since I haven't receive any components from Skoodge yet. Perhaps, I the mighty Zim should make sure that my plan won't get screw by The Dib.

" Master? A strange orange boy want to meet you " " What the- Gir! Don't let stranger in without my permission! " I scolded, as I watched the robot laughing like an idiot. My attention turn to the boy next to him. Orange hair, and red eyes- " Keef?!" I shouted out of suprise as I earn a surprise hug. That I immediately push him away.

"What are you doing here for, Keef?" I glare at him, activating my blaster from my PAK. Watching the boy every movement. A wide smile tugging on his face, as he stare at me like he used too.

Shouldn't he be chasing the squirrel. Did my invention broke again? Or did he successfully fight of my invention programming?

" I come to meet you Zim!! You're my favorite!!" The boy shouted, in excitedly. Making me deactivated my blaster. And stare at him, with confusion. " You're not mad at Zim for taking Keef's eyes?"

" Why should I be mad at Zim? You give a gift. And this eye's can do a lot more than my real eye's. And wow, Zim I didn't know you are very chaotic Irken. " " Of course, I am Zim!!"

- 3RD PERSON POV -
The Irken shouted out of pride with a very cute pose. Earning a smirk from the orange haired boy, as he scan for Zim information with his new eye's. ' A THREAT TO IRK ' Is all written in red from his vision. " But seriously, what do you want from me Keef? I don't have time for playing stupid human game. " The Irken said, while waving his hand's, to show that time is ticking.

" I just want to be your friend Zim. " Which earn another loud shout from Zim. " Zim need no friend. Friends only make you weak. And trusting someone is a mistake!!" It was Loud, clear, and somehow sounds a lil sad to Keef. That Zim already trusted someone and it's not him. But never mind, he won't mind it. He will earn the small Irken trust again.

" How about give me a chance, Zim? If I betray you. You can kill me with your blaster. " Keef said while the Irken still debating with himself. Should he trust him or not? Until a familiar voice whisper in the Irken mind, ' We can trust this one, Zim. He always seems to come back to us every time, we throw him away. ' making Zim taking Keef hand and shake them to seal of the deal.

" Fine. But if you ever betray me. Zim will torture you and make you beg for your death. " The Irken said before turning his back and went to his monitor desk. While Keef following him like a chick following the hen.

" I won't tell you much about the plan. All you need to know is- " The Irken said while explaining to Keef what to do, and what he shouldn't do. And what he must do to make sure his plan run smoothly as he planned.

While on the other part of the Galaxy, in a massive space ship. The two tallest red and purple is munching on their snack, after their work on supervising the transmission hub, supervising the trade continent, signing a war letter, making sure Irk get more facility and pretty much everything that a tallest should do.

They're now, in their chamber. Where they eat snacks while watching the monitor screen.

" Hey, Purple. Both Sector G07-15, and J1517-SK need more spare components for their invention. And recently an Invader from Sector G07-15, notified that they didn't get their components from last week. Shall we investigate or Should we just grant their permission to have more? " Red said with a bored look while glancing at Purple who is munching on his donut. Purple glance at Red with his half lid eye's while munching on his donut, " And here I thought, that we already done with our work for the day. " The Irken said while sighing.

" You only asking me, because I was from the war tactics and strategies division in the academy. Aren't you? " Purple said annoyed by Red's knowing smirk. Red finally stand from his seat and walk to the metal door. " Well, I'll be in the training field if you need me, while you solve that problem we have. Love you purple∼ " Red said as he head of to the training field to supervise the academy training and also to do some work out.

Leaving the Irken in purple shouted in anger, " You only did this on purpose, to avoid the boring task!!!"

Purple huff in annoyance, as he began on his work. Starting from checking the data of the continent schedule and surveillance system. And make sure he have the info of the Irken who send the continent and receive them. And also the info of everyone from sector G07-15 to see who is the suspect that interrupted the shipment. Seeing that almost all the footage and data somehow disappeared in that specific day and time.

Making Purple suspicious, 'there must be a rat on sector G07-15. Must inform Red. '

" Inform all Irken from Sector G07-15 to be on Irk in five days. I want them to stop whatever they're doing and abandon their mission temporarily, because this is more important. "

[ COMMAND COMPLETED ]

[ Anything else, that I can do for you Tallest Purple? ]

" That is it and Oh. Inform four elite from Irk that we will having a meeting with Irkens from sector G07-15. And don't make me or red disappointed. "  Purple said and earning another 'command completed' from the AI.

On the other hand, Dib is doing his homework. Science to be exact. He can't help but thinking of Zim. Since the lil Irken like to make weird radioactive liquid and stuff to conquer the earth. Earning one point for Dib hatred.

Zim is fascinating to Dib. A being from outer space and have cool technology is like a dream come true. But the chaotic, destructive and throat of blood with no sympathy Zim really gave Dib no choice but to try to expose Zim and his plans.

Of course he is rude and start to chase the poor Irken to their home on their first meeting. But Dib think it's as a ' I am not mature yet ' at that time. And convinced himself that he isn't bad. He just to excited with paranormal and proofing that he is right. But now, is different. All he wanted is to save the earth and humanity that Zim try to destroy.

" Quit from your day dreaming, Dib!! If you love him so much, then confess him!!" Gaz shouted from the bean bag that she is sitting on with her nintendo on her hand's. Which startled the nerd, as he look at her with wide eye's. " Love him?! Are you crazy, Gaz?! Zim is an alien that try to take over the Earth!!"

Which earn a wide smirk from Gaz. " I didn't say who, though. " " Whatever, I'll just finish my homework. " Dib said while chanting some words about how delusional Gaz is. And he certainly hate Zim not love Zim. And all Zim can do is ruin someone else life. For example, Keef. He disappeared after he invited others to Zimas party, few years ago. The part that he doesn't understand is 'why no one question Keef disappearance?' 'why no one blaming Zim for Keef's disappearance?' is still a mystery.

Thinking of it, making Dib feel like Zim is up to no good. He finally decided to do his homework later, it's only 3 more questions. What harm can it does to delay his work?

He then wear his black trench coat, which earned Has attention. " Going to your boyfriend's house? " " No, Gaz stop assuming that I am Gay!! I am going to Zim's house. And stop whatever evil thing he is doing. " Dib said as he quickly heads to Zim's base. Dib know that the garden gnomes and the base security will only stop him from entering Zim's base. So he can only do the one thing he could think of.  " Uhh.. Gir could you help me out?! " Dib shouted in front of Zim's front yard.

The door got opened, by the tiny robot who is wearing a green dog suit. " Hello, Mary!!" The robot shouted back, as he wave his hand. " Can you turn off Zim's defense system? " " Sure thing, Mary!!"

And with that all of the defense system shut off. Making Dib can roam freely in Zim's base. " Good job Gir. " " Gir love's Taco!!" Gir said as he ran to the kitchen, to cook some waffles. That he certain that Zim would like. " Okay... " Dib said and quietly search Zim.

Dib started from searching  Zim's living room, for any clue. But all he found is a clean living room with the TV turn on, showing a show that related to a monkey. And then he went to Zim's kitchen to see the tiny robot is cooking a lot of waffles. Which make Dib curious. " Hey, Gir. Who's the waffles for? " Earning a wide smile from Gir.

" It's for Master!! Master loves waffle's!! And also for strange orange boy. " For shouted in joy, while thinking of his Master eating his waffles.

Meanwhile, Dib is drilling his brain with questions. ' Strange orange boy? But the only one with orange hair that I know is... Keef. Zim must be up to no good. He must have keep Keef as his some sort of lab rat!! I must save Keef from Zim!! ' Dib thought. There's no way that Dib letting an innocent soul to be killed by Zim, that alien freak. " Gir, where's Zim?! " Dib shouted.

" Master? Master is in the lab with strange orange boy!! " Somehow, Dib doesn't like the idea of those two in the lab. Maybe it's just sounds like Keef is getting experimented by Zim. That's all Dib could assume of.

"Gir, take me to the lab. " Dib commanded and getting an " Okie doki, Mary!!" From Gir. Which Dib try to refrain from saying ' Dib. Not Mary '

They finally made it to the lab quietly, from the secret trash can passage. That Dib surprised of. And he quickly told Gir to make some Taco's. As Gir happy to do so.

Sneakily walking in the lab that belongs to the Irken. Dib take notes of what he see, some blue prints here and there, few screen with foreign language, vials of some sort of liquids, spare components of an invention and a box of some sort of gun that he assume doesn't function since... Why would Zim put a perfectly function Gun's on a box messily in the corner of the lab?

' clak clak clak ' a familiar sound of a black high knee boots hits to the ground. That Dib certain it's belong to Zim. He quickly hide behind a pile of box's of components. As he watch from far, that the Irken is talking to the orange haired boy.

" Thanks for the help Keef. Zim appreciate it. " Zim said, which startled Dib. Zim never say thanks. He is too prideful to even said that word. What did Keef do to make the Irken thank him?

Keef smiled widely, " No problem Zim. You know that you're my best friend!!" Keef said. And Dib noticed something different from Keef. Isn't his eye's supposed to be green? Why is it red? Keef laughed and look away from Zim as he scan the room.

Dib certain that Keef won't see him. Since he is too far away, and hiding between boxes- " Dib? What are you doing here? " " WHAT?! How did you know I am hiding here?! " Dib shouted, as he stands from his hiding spot. Zim growl at the sight of Dib. He still isn't over with the betrayal that Dib has done to him.

" What are you doing in my lab, you filthy human Dib?!! "

Dib glare at the Irken who just shouted at him. " I know you're planning to do evil stuff Zim!! And I am here to stop you from doing whatever that is!! " Dib shouted, clearly not having a clue of what is Zim up to. That is perfectly what Zim want. He want the Dib to be confused, to be clueless and then sad when he know that he can't save the filthy planet Earth.

" Get out Dib-stink. " Zim said as he glare the human across him. Keef is watching the two closely. Seeing that Zim didn't enjoy Dib company, he decided to help Zim. " Don't worry Zim!! I'll lead him to the door!! " Keef said.

" What, no you won't-" Dib shouted and got interrupted by Keef that pinch his ear and drag him to the front door like a mother that drag their kid to their room because they're grounded. " Owh, Keef stop it you're hurting me!! "

Keef let go of Dib's ear, as Dib use his finger to rub his now red ear. As he chanting of some curse words. Keef opened the door and push Dib out of the house gently. " Bye Dib!! Cya tomorrow at school!!" Is all Keef said before slamming the door shut.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 2 12
☆INTRODUCTION☆ There are things in this world that even the greatest of all scientists can't explain nor even comprehend. The paranormal, unsolved my...
2.5K 47 10
*Cancelled* As a irken sent of the mission to earth like Zim,your job was the same as his."To take over"earth..Also to make sure he doesn't cause col...
1.2K 25 35
Zar thinks that the Irken empire should try and make peace with other aliens instead of having a target on their back, but the tallest think otherwis...
27.4K 827 22
Aberrant (adj). -marked different from an accepted norm [You, for once, are not the new kid. You're at this skool in this strange town for a reason...