Phan Oneshots

By geniusotaku

Idk oneshots I write about phan xx More

Starbucks & Headphones
That Spark
Heartbreaker
Secret Admirer
Soul-Mate
Don't Cry
Raspberry Kiss
A Lover's App
Nobody Likes You
Bag Swap
Point Of View
Demons and Angels (Part 1)
Demons and Angels (Part 2)
Demons and Angels (Part 3 -Final)
Say something
Picnic date
Cinderella
Cinderella - Part 2
Cinderella - Final part
Dear darlin,
Dear darlin, (ENDING)
Muffin
Starstruck
You just watched
"He can't be late!"
The Old Phil
The Old Phil - ENDING
Dimple boy
Crying in the rain
Ice skating
Teenage Dream
Random rant
My Brave Little Lion
Boy with the Scarred Face
The Boy with the Scarred Face (2nd part)
SMUT OMFG
Falling for a vampire
2009
Just a message
Movie night
Magnets
You are in love
Little lost puppy
Happy Endings
Happy Endings (Ending part lmao)
Roof Boy
Roof Boy - Part 2
Roof Boy - Final Part
Just another message
But You Didn't
A new friend
Realistic Highschool Crush
Demons
Lil' Coffee Shop
Party
Ghost Boy
Cuddles
Braids
Coffee & Cupcakes
Until you're ready
Detention
I Need A Friend
Popular Group
I Feel Like Shit
Best Friend Knows Best
Art Class
Lester Likes Cute Boys
Ticking Timer
The Punk And The Pastel
Coffee Boy
Message To You Sporks
Opposites Attract
Junjou Romantica
Junjou Egoist
Fan
Back In Time
Back In Time (2)
Back In Time (3)
Baking
Pas De Deux
Philophobia
Turning Tables
Coffee
Philophobia 2
Scarlett
Aeroplane
Emerald Suit
Does He?
Rent A Boyfriend
Number One Fan
Overused Gel

I can hear your thoughts

24.7K 843 1.6K
By geniusotaku

A/N:

Omg 40th oneshot....wow omg let me sink that in...wow thats alot I mean thanks if you've read them all that's literally amazing omfg :o

This is a prompt from @shimmeroff

'Hi could you maybe do a one shot where Dan and Phil can talk to each other in their own heads if you get what I mean
Like they've never met but they fall in love by talking to eachother and stuff'

I changed it a tiny bit so now they feel eachothers physical emotions too oops sorry! xx

T/W: Cutting :(

Btw, if I make spelling mistakes, I am sorry and it's just an accident. Please don't make fun of it or make unneccesary comments because little things like that hurt my feelings and make me feel like my writing's shit and I can't correct simple spelling errors :((

And another thing, I STARTED A NEW STORY WOOOO, CAN U PLS READ IT, IT'S CALLED 'Blue - Eyes' AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OKAY BYEEE X

xx

Phil's POV

I had learnt from a young age all the basics.

Like kissing didn't involve sex.

And sex wasn't cuddling.

And also, you always hear a voice in your head. A conscionce in a way. But it wasn't really a part of you.

It was a voice. The voice of your soul-mate. It's confusing.

For example, if you are not really thinking about much, your head will start to hurt if your soul - mate is having a headache and their thoughts run through your mind.

It was hazzardous from the very start.

Third Person

Phil : Age 15

Dan : Age 11

Dan felt super fed up. He was in school in P.E, (a sport he thought was human torture) when it happened.

They had planned this, his cruel team. He wasn't the best player in football, the sport for some reason they were all meant to do to fit into their gender roles which was stupid, but he tried although he always ended up sitting out.

But halfway through the game, they let him in. And actually passed him the ball! Too bad they had slicked the ball in oil so when all the other forms were watching and waiting for their turn, his only pass of the ball resulting in him getting a running headstart. When Dan reached the ball and kicked as hard as he could, he slipped face forward by the slippery surface into the mud beneath him.

His ears were muddy too, but he could faintly hear the laughter and mocking in the crowd as well as the team mates. Dan only wished that somehow there would be mud on his heart so he could faintly or even better, not at all feel the pain in his heart.

Phil on the otherhand was currently at home doing some long overdue homework after school at home. And then he heard the sound in his head that that was sadly far too familiar for him.

It was people laughing and mocking, but not at him. At the soul - mate he had never met yet, Dan.

I'm a fucking loser Phil, help

Phil heard the words all too clearly from Dan's thoughts.

No you're not Dan! They are all dimwits. They are laughing but honestly this will go away. One day.

Will it?

Yes, one day we will meet and I will kick everyone in the balls that every hurt you and. They don't matter.

I wish mum would let me meet you Phil, you're the best therapist ever.

I know I know, since i'm four years older than you, I know everything your going through.

Ughhh yeah...mum said I can meet you when i'm eighteen which is far too long to meet the guy who stops me from always having nervous breakdowns and panic attacks.

Don't worry, it'll be amazing when we meet. I will sweep you off your feet and we can live in the clouds away from the mud you probably fell in since my face hurts!

Yeah oops, I can feel your homo, it's beautiful.

I know I am Dan, I know.

Dan got out of the mud and let out a small laugh at how cute Phil could be. However, he forgot where he was because everybody gave him a weird look because they thought he would be devistated.

But he wasn't. His soul - mate Phil had cheered him up and he pushed past the loads of shocked faces with a large grin on his face as if to say 'fuck you' to each and every one of them that were laughing because he didn't give a shit anymore

Despite being older, Phil wasn't always helping Dan. Sometimes, it was the other way round.

~

Phil : 19

Dan : 15

I can't. I can't take it anymore Dan I NEED TO HAVE A RELEASE DAN!

Phil thought, making Dan's eyes water.

Dan was sat at home as it was Saturday, on his laptop when these powerful thoughts started. He knew Phil suffered from depression and it would hurt hin hearing what he was going through but he always helped.

He had to tell his parents too because they had noticed the painless scars covering his arm that Phil had too and they suspected him of cutting.

PHIL! Take deep breaths otherwise you're gonna have a panic attack, okay lion. Run to your duvet and hide under it. Hide away from the monsters.

I-I'm in bed now. But I can't hide, they are in my head t-too Dan!

Well so am I, and I care about you so I can push them out, your mind is big enough for one of us, and thats me!

Phil let out a small quiet chuckle before sniffing and hiding his head beneath his duvet, squeezing his eyes shut.

D-Dan, the monsters. They are saying the same things over and over again. Stuff like how ugly I am, how everybody loves to make fun of me, how you actually hate me, how I would be better of dead...

Phil NO.

Phil. You are not better off dead. You are a spec of the Earth may not be remembered by every other spec, but you will be remembered by the ones you have met. And if you leave, you leave behind all sorts of people, people you didn't even know cared about you.

Phil you will leave behind a family. Friends. Not real life neccesarily, but internet friends. And if you didn't have any, then me. You'll leave behind me. And those monsters are tricking you. It's like you're standing in front of a mirror. You don't like what you see? That's because the monsters change the image of your appearance, just like how they are doing it with your emotions.

Phil my little lion you are not ugly, trust me. You can only be ugly unless you are things like homophobic, racist, sexist. Stuff like that. I bet you that the 'Most ugly person' in the Guiness book of world records isn't. There are people who torture, they are ugly.

Phil, if that person has a beautiful heart and cares about everybody they love, they are the most beautiful person in my books.

Phil Lester, you are not ugly. I care about you so fucking much.

There was a long pause and Phil had tears streaming down his face.

D-Dan. I don't know if these are the emotions talking but I love you so fucking much.

Phil I knew I loved you from the day you helped me out of that mud with a smile on my face!

Phil let out a choked laugh, hugging his duvet. Dan had kicked his monsters away just like he did most times, and they hopefully wouldn't come back anytime soon.

Dan I wish I could hug you right now.

We could Skype if you want?

Wow I can't believe we've never done that...but I look a mess.

Then go freshen yourself up if you want, I won't give a fuck because did you just hear my entire rant about ugliness Phil?

Phil grinned widely. Let's skype then.

Dan wasn't particularly nervous, he was scared but he took a deep breath, listening to his own advice,  pressing video call on Phil's account.

Soon a beautiful face popped up.

Phil.

He had raven- black hair and piercing blue eyes that were slightly red now. He was also wearing glasses suprisingly.

"Do you always wear glasses?" Dan laughed happily. He looked at Phil's cute messy hair that he was desperatly trying to sort out.

"N-No, you were making me teary because of your lovely words and my eyes go red with contacts so I had to take them out."

"Ohh. I love your cute hair." Dan smiled.

Phil bit his lip and looked down shyly at his hands. "Y-You're cute..."

Dan grinned widely, cupping his cheeks and resting his elbows on his desk as he stared at his laotop screen.  He felt somewhat messy since he was laying in bed just a few minutes ago so his hair was a mess too."You're beautiful."

Phil giggled quietly. "I know, I can hear you saying it loudly in your head. And don't worry, your hair looks fine okay!"

Dan let out a loud laugh, shaking his head in slight disbelief. "You are fucking amazing."

"Well you helped me stop cutting myself just now so you're better."

Dan shrugged his shoulders. "We are both amazing."

"Agreed!"

~

Phil : 22

Dan : 18

Okay okay Phil I am so fucking nervous. Are you sure you're waiting at the platform?!

Dan i'm positive, I can see you getting off now!!

Dan gulped, sorting out his hair for the hundreth time.

Dan you're hair looks fine!

Dan looked up and laughed softly, dragging his small suitcase behind him. He went to the end bench near the exit which was thankfully deserted and saw Phil waiting there for him. Dan was delighted to see that Phil was a little taller than Dan since Dan was really tall for his age.

"Fuck." Phil breathed out as he was tackled into a hug by Dan who practially jumped on him. "Hey." Phil laughed.

"Hello." Dan smiled, looking up and pecking Phil's cheeks.

"Nice to finally meet the person that always helps me." Phil smiled widely.

Dan chirped ecstatically. "Yep! Come on, let's go!"

~

Phil : 25

Dan : 21

Dan and Phil were at Starbucks and had just reached the front of the line. Their hands were interlocked. The cashier was a boy around their age with piercing green eyes and curly brown hair.

Once they had gotten ther drinks, they sat down on their Starbucks sofa and both stared in awe at the beautiful boy.

"You think he's fit don't you." Dan smirked.

Phil rolled his eyes. "Yeah well so do you I can hear your thoughts." He laughed making Dan shrug cheekily. They would always joke like this since they knew that they loved eachother more than anything.

"Oh look he's taken." Phil pouted. He saw that there were no customers in line and the green - eyed boy was spun around by someone also equally good looking with a brown fringe much like Dan's that flopped to a side and matching his greeny - brown eyes.

(A/N: KICKTHESTICKZ YAAAAAASSSSS)

Phil shrugged and smiled happily. "Oh well, I still have you."

"I still have you too...sadly." Dan joked making Phil playfully push him softly.

~

Phil : 27

Dan : 23

Dan had finally gotten out of the bathroom of his and Phil's apartment, feeling completly refreshed after having taken a shower.

"DAN." Phil yelled across from tge other side of the house.

"YEAH?" Dan yelled out as he made his way to Phil. Once he reached him, he sat down next to him.

"I know you were just fingering yourself in the shower thinking of me." Phil smirked.

Dan's face turned dark red, smiling mischeviously. "Yep."

"We'll do what you thought about next time huh?"

"Y-Yep."

A/N:

Smutty ending BECAUSE I CAN HEHE :P

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 10.6K 88
Dan and Phil make up the duo Phan. Even if you say you don't ship it.. you ship it. Come for the accents and cat whiskers, stay for the One Shots. S...
53.7K 1K 44
some are 18+
16.1K 512 31
This is a collection of Phan oneshots. There is no smut or swearing in any of the chapters, so I'm sorry if that's what you were looking for. ^-^ Enj...
126 9 1
A nice, long, fluffy one-shot about Dan and Phil as they prepare to start a family. After being married for almost two years, they felt like it was t...