Mayans, MC Collection

Autorstwa topknot32

One/two/three shots for the members of Mayans. Primary content will be Angel Reyes, Creeper Vargas, Coco Cruz... Więcej

STUBBORN MAN Creeper Vargas (2/2)
NOT ALONE Creeper Vargas (1/1)
BARBIE Creeper Vargas (1/1)
FRONT PORCH Angel Reyes (1/3)
FRONT PORCH Angel Reyes (2/3)
FRONT PORCH Angel Reyes (3/3)
GUMMY BEARS Manny Lopez (1/1)
PRAYER Manny Lopez (1/1)
TAKE CARE Coco Cruz (1/1)
LONG DAY Coco Cruz (1/1)
PROMISE Coco Cruz (1/1)
ADDICT Creeper Vargas (1/2)

STUBBORN MAN Creeper Vargas (1/2)

2.4K 28 1
Autorstwa topknot32

description
while on the road for a charity gig, creeper's girlfriend finds herself in need of pain relief after an old back injury flares up at a motel.

adria arjona as
BELLA LINARES

joseph raymond lucero as
NERON "CREEPER" VARGAS

shay mitchell as
VIVIAN ROSARIO

richard cabral as
JOHNNY "COCO" CRUZ

The run was only supposed to last two days. It was a charity gig, and Bishop, along with Tranq, thought it would be a good idea to bring a few of the girls if they wanted to join. It wasn't club business related, just bike enthusiasts, so it was safe for them to travel with the Mayans. Not many opportunities came around for old ladies to go anywhere with the guys, so of course a few of them jumped at the proposition.

Unlike their boys, Bella and Vivian weren't built for long days on the back of a bike. Two days turned into four, and four turned into a week. A full week bouncing around California and Nevada, hooking up with different charters, getting involved in fundraisers and charity, even a blood drive for the children's hospital. By rally number three Bella's legs were stiff, and the small of her back felt like it was never going to be the same. She needed sleep, real sleep in her own bed without the sound of a party next door, or drag racing Harley's on the street as background noise.

Neron had promised her this was it, the last one and then they could make the journey home. Bella hated to complain. She hated letting him down, so she kept her mouth shut and dealt with the sore muscles and stiff joints in private. Years ago, she'd been in a car accident that left her back worse for wear, and falling in love with a man whose passion was the most uncomfortable form of traveling was sometimes an issue, but most of the time it was manageable.

The motel they'd stopped at for the night was loaded with MC members from all different places. It was located just outside Reno, off an old highway. She could hear the sound of laughter wafting through the opened window of their room as clubs drank and hung out on the porches of their rooms. From someone's car stereo in the parking lot, Latin hip hop played.

Bella stripped off the shirt and jeans she'd spent the day in, threw her hair into a bun on top of her head, and headed into the bathroom. The hot water running in the tub had already steamed up the mirrors. She slipped out of her panties and bra, back aching for the relief of warmth. As she sank down into the bubbly water, she tried to relax, but felt her lower back lock at the new position. She winced as white hot pain shot down to her toes. Counting to ten sometimes helped, so she gave it a try with a deep breath.

In the midst of the pain, she hadn't noticed the sound of the door to their room opening, and she was startled by a knock on the frame of the bathroom. Her eyes shot up to find Neron, and she quickly masked the pain and smiled tightly.

"I told you to lock the door," he said softly with a disapproving shake of his head. He knew she was forgetful.

"Sorry, my mind was on one singular track, and that was this." She gestured to the bathtub.

"How you feeling?" He stepped further into the room, and sat down on the toilet seat, elbows resting on his knees. There was concern written all over his face.

"I'm okay," Bella said, reaching out and slipping her fingers through his, giving them a squeeze. "You getting into trouble out there?" She nodded toward the parking lot, but he shook his head, eyes looking over her naked body.

"I'd rather be getting into trouble with you," he said, and she sat up further, using his hand as leverage to lean over and steal a kiss, her breasts peeking above the sudsy water. His eyes shot down to the newly exposed skin and she grinned, sinking back down.

"Go have fun with the guys, mi amor. I'm just going to head to bed after this."

"You need anything?" Neron stood and leaned over the tub to press a kiss to the top of her head.

"No, I'm good." She leaned up just a little to connect their lips again, but winced at the sudden movement. Neron pulled back so their lips were a few inches apart, and locked her in an intense stare. He never missed a thing.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He stood back up straight, eyeing her with suspicion. "I told you to tell me when shit like this happens."

She shook her head, trying to play it off like it was nothing, but he didn't buy it. Her injuries had always been a topic for argument, so instead of bringing it to his attention, she kept it to herself most of the time.

The accident happened after Neron and Bella broke up after just six months of dating. He wanted to be free to go wherever the winds could carry him, whereas she wanted a stable person in her life. They were both young and stupid, so of course she jumped into the first relationship that came her way, which just so happened to be a man named Rocco who raced street cars by night.

In short, one night a race location was turned over to the police by a rat, which ended up in chaos. Rocco, in an attempt to get away, lost control of his car at eighty miles an hour and flipped the two of them into a concrete guard rail on the interstate. Bella had been in rehabilitation for weeks after, and things were never been quite the same with her body. Neron always blamed himself for the accident. He swore it was his fault for walking out, for choosing the outlaw life over one with her, but Bella had never seen it that way.

"It's nothing I can't handle," she said, trying to reassure him with a smile.

He crossed his arms over his chest, pinning her with his dark eyes. "That's not the point."

"I'm fine. Go on." She shooed him with her hands, but he hesitated.

"Straight to bed." Neron warned, stepping toward the door. He wanted to stay, it was written all over him.

"I promise."

He gave her one last look over, let out a heavy sigh, and left her in the tub to soak.

Two hours later, Bella was laying flat on her back staring up at the ceiling, unable to tune out the noise from outside. The fan on the ceiling spun around and around, and she focused on that instead of the pain. The aches hadn't relented and without the warm water, she was miserable.

She was pulled out of her thoughts by a knock on the door and a voice calling her name. "Bella, you awake?"

"Yeah, Viv. You can come in."

Light from the festivities outside poured into the room as the door swung open, and Bella's best friend slipped inside.

"Neron wanted me to check on you." She came over and plopped onto the bed, folding her legs underneath her in the process.

Bella just rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "A mother hen, that man," Bella teased, lifting herself up enough to lean against the headboard.

"Coco's drunk as a skunk." There was mild annoyance in Vivian's tone. "He's made friends with the sergeant of some Colorado club."

"Sounds like our boy." Bella winced while trying to cross her legs.

"You sure you're feeling okay?" Vivian pressed.

Bella nodded while taking a deep breath.

"Don't lie to me, Bella."

"I don't want to make a fuss about this." Vivian raised a brow, and Bella could see the knowing look in her eyes in the moonlight. "Ron will never ask me to go anywhere again."

"How bad is it?" Bella's shoulders raised and fell in a shrug. "Bella, one to ten, how bad?"

"I don't know, maybe seven?"

"Have you taken anything?"

Bella shook her head and used her hands to press into the small of her back. Vivian stood up, causing Bella's gaze to snap to her. "Don't you dare go tell him," she warned. She had the sudden urge to climb out of bed and handcuff Vivian to the headboard.

"No choice. He threatened me with Coco's life if I wasn't honest, since he knows you won't be."

"You're the worst," Bella called after her as Vivian headed for the door.

"You'll thank me later."

Vivian left without giving Bella the chance to say anything else. "Shit," she whispered to herself, knowing Neron was going to be upset.

Like clockwork, a few minutes later, the door swung open, this time without a courtesy knock to warn her of the person's entrance. She could feel the tension from all the way across the room as Neron stepped inside.

"Baby girl—" Neron's voice was filled with irritation, but she cut him off.

"I already know what you're about to say. I'm sorry." He stepped over to the mini fridge, shaking his head and pulling out a bottle of water before stalking over to her. His hand extended and she opened her palm. He dropped two pills into it. "What is it?"

"Just take it," he snapped, uncapping the bottle and giving it to her.

She tossed the pills into her mouth, willing to do just about anything to get the pain to let up, and swallowed them down with the ice cold liquid. "Lay down and turn over. Put this under your hips." He handed her a pillow and she did as he said, hearing the annoyance in each word. 

Neron pulled his cut off and tossed it onto the chair beside the bed, then his hoodie, leaving him in just a black sleeveless shirt. Only then did he come over to her resting on the bed, admiring every inch of his newly exposed skin. His rough hands slid up her naked legs to the shirt of his she'd thrown on after her bath, and he pushed it all the way up around her shoulders to expose her back. The callouses on his hands sent a ripple of chills through her body, and goosebumps raised on her arms. It was the first good thing she'd felt in hours.

Neron climbed onto the bed, a knee on either side of her hips, his fingers pressing into the aching muscles. She shied away as he hit a particularly sore spot, but he persisted, working his hands in the practiced way only he knew how to. When she hissed out in pain, he leaned down to press a kiss between her shoulder blades. It was Neron who'd listened to the doctors during her rehab, Neron who took notes and wore reading glasses and focused his full attention when they told him how to help her. She never heard from Rocco again, but Neron never left her side.

If he wasn't so mad at her, he'd whisper soothing words in her ear, his voice so low she could barely hear, but not tonight. She'd have to settle for his lips on her skin. Bella liked him best like this. When the doors were closed and no one could see him, where he could be gentle and loving without judgement. He was mad at her for concealing the truth, but he'd make the pain go away because he could, and he loved her.

Neron worked out the kinks in her back for a long time, long enough for Bella to start getting drowsy from the medicine, and she could feel herself starting to smile from the lack of pain and the feel of him against her. It was such a relief after the misery she'd been in.

Bella turned her head on the pillow to look back at him, his eyes focused on his movements as he massaged her lower back, then up to her shoulders. His hands felt like heaven, and it took all of her willpower to push back the desire in her lower body.

"You're riding back in the van with EZ," he said, words coming out firm. Bella just nodded.

When Neron leaned down to run his lips against the skin of her back, she shifted against him, earning a sharp exhale from his chest. His tongue traced soft lines, and a hum of pleasure left her lips when his beard tickled her spine. She shivered. Her lower half disobeyed her rational thought, and she pressed her hips back into his.

"Watch it," Neron said, his fingers latching onto her waist to hold her still.

Bella laughed and rolled her eyes. "Always the grouchy old man."

"Is that right?" He pulled back and she whined at the loss of contact. He knew she meant his age and not his title.

"Don't stop," she pleaded, looking up at him with her eyes barely open.

He thought about it for a few seconds, all while she pouted, but he just stood from the bed. "Next time, don't hide shit from me."

"So stubborn," Bella whispered under her breath, but he caught it, giving her a look that said he wasn't happy

He reached down and brushed a hand against her cheek. "You think I'm the stubborn one?" She hummed, eyes fluttering closed at his touch. "Sleep," he said, leaning down to kiss her one last time.

Bella latched onto his wrist, keeping him close, deepening the kiss and nipping at his bottom lip. She felt so much better, and he felt so good against her. Her hands wandered up his arms and around his neck, and she tried pulling him back into bed, but he was stronger. Neron latched onto her wrists and forced them down into the mattress above her head.

"Just listen to me for once."

"I'm fine now," she whispered, tugging against his hold, pulling her legs up and squeezing her thighs together. He looked down the length of her body, taking in every last inch of skin. She loved his dominant side. She loved pushing his buttons from time to time.

Finally, Neron released her, thinking she'd conceded, but as he pulled his sweatshirt back on and went for his cut, Bella sat up on her knees on the bed. She grabbed the hem of her t-shirt, an old one of his that was a favorite of hers, and pulled it up over her head, leaving her nearly naked except for a pair of black panties. When he saw what she was up to, he paused, eyes darkening. She reached out and grabbed him by the belt, dragging him back and pressing her body to his.

"What are you doing?" he asked, leaning his head back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to the tattooed column of his throat.

"Trying to get my stubborn, old man to loosen up."

Neron's hands found the swell of her ass, and he squeezed hard enough to make her squeal. "Keep callin' me stubborn, sweetheart."

He didn't give her a chance to respond. He laced his fingers into the hair at the base of her neck and kissed her hard, tossing his cut back down on the bed, and Bella ran her fingers up beneath his sweatshirt. She loved the feel of his warm skin, the lines of his abdomen. While they kissed, she dragged the fabric up his body, exposing the black and white art beneath.

Once she pulled it off of him, she went for his belt next. It was a bulky thing, but she was an expert, and it was unfastened before he could tell her no. He gave her ass another firm squeeze as he kissed her roughly, his tongue stroking against her own.

Bella went for the button of his jeans, popped it open, and slid her hand into the fabric of his boxers where his cock was hard and waiting. He broke the kiss, groaning, resting his forehead against hers. She smirked, giving him a few pumps, using her thumb to brush over the sensitive head.

Almost always in control, Neron found his resolve drifting. She could feel him giving in, and when he kissed her again, she knew she'd won. She kissed down his body, her teeth grazing his nipple piercing, tongue following to taste his skin until she was at eye level with his perfect cock. His fingers laced through her hair as she admired its length, glancing up at him innocently as she took him into her mouth. The most delicious sound left his chest, and she felt wet heat pooling between her legs. There was nothing quite like unraveling her old man, listening to his shallow breaths, watching his eyes close when she sucked the right way. All Bella wanted was to make him feel good, like he'd done for her.

"Fuck," he mumbled, eyes locking on hers as she stared up at him, loving the way his arm muscles flexed when he pulled at her hair, guiding her motions of bobbing her head up and down.

The medication, OxyContin she could now guess by the way she felt, had fully kicked in. She felt like she could take on anything, but the only thing she wanted to do was him. The high had her feeling on top of the world, and she used her tongue to show him just how much she loved him. She pulled off of him when her eyes were burning with tears from taking him so deep, when she could feel his arms tremble ever so slightly has he neared an orgasm.

Bella kissed back up his body, and he claimed her lips when she reached his. When he pulled back, she watched with lust in her eyes as he dropped his head and ran his tongue over her hardened nipple. She let her arms wind around his neck, holding him to her chest as he sucked and nipped, making the desire between her legs so much more intense.

She managed to sit back down on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs so he could stand between her thighs. In one quick motion, Neron hooked his arms under them behind her knees and knocked her flat on her back, his fingers hooking into her panties and dragging them off. He ran his hands back up, squeezing the flesh of her thighs, spreading them wide, his eyes raking up her body until they landed on her aching, soaked center.

Bella gazed up at him as he stared down at her, naked and spread out just for him. "You look fuckin' irresistible," he said, voice low and thick with desire.

"So do you." She couldn't hide her own lust, and she knew it wasn't lost on him.

Neron knelt on the floor between her legs, and her lips parted in anticipation, raising them to drape over his shoulders. He gripped her thighs tight enough to leave indents, forcing a moan from her mouth as he bit into the flesh just above her knee. His tongue soothed the sharp pain. Her pussy was dripping wet now, she could feel it, and her hands fisted the sheets tightly. Finally, his mouth landed right where she wanted it, his tongue licking straight up her center where he sucked her clit between his lips.

Bella cried out, her back arching, but Neron held her firmly, keeping her hips under his control. He ate her pussy like he was dying to do it, pushing her closer and closer to an explosive orgasm until he pulled back, gazing up at her. Her hands were shaking, her legs almost numb, and when they locked eyes, there was a mischievous expression written in his.

Neron crawled up her body, making sure not to put his full weight on her. She wound her legs around his waist, dragging them closer together. He propped himself up on his hands, brushing the hair from her face. She relished the feel of him, of his naked chest blanketing her own. His jeans were still around his waist, so she pushed them down as best she could with her feet, eager to feel his cock filling her up. He knew it, too.

"You wanna take back all that shit you were talkin' earlier?" he asked, biting down hard on the flesh of her breast, just above her nipple. His breath was hot against her skin. All she could do was stifle another moan when he rocked his hips into hers.

"Yes," she whispered breathlessly. 

A knock at the door broke the spell so fast Bella's heart leapt into her throat. The sound of Coco's voice through the thin barrier made Neron groan and drop his forehead onto her chest.

"Yo, Creep, Bish needs us," Coco called out, continuing to pound on the door. He was definitely drunk by the slur of his words.

"You open that door, Johnny, and I'll gut you." Neron yelled loud enough for him to hear. Bella couldn't help but laugh, reaching up to cover her reddening face with her hands. 

Neron dragged himself off of her with a sigh. He looked Bella over while fastening his jeans and buckling his belt, pure irritation written across his face. She bit her lip and watched him redress, feeling incredibly disappointed that neither of them had gotten what they needed.

"Sorry," he said her, slipping his arms back into his cut. He leaned over her still flat on her back, kissing her lips. "This isn't over."

With that, he slipped out of the room, making sure to lock the door on his way out. She turned over on her side, dragging the sheet over her body and groaning into her pillow.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.9K 933 16
When two best friends hook up, things change. Really change. How will they handle it?
15.3K 396 8
When you're the Mayan Queen, nothing comes easy. Everyone loves you but every Queen has a weakness when it comes to her King. But will her King save...
60.8K 2.2K 31
Angel Reyes / OC There's already enough between the Reyes brothers for a lifetime of battles but will they let a woman bring out the worst in both of...
34.5K 625 20
Otto's neice is getting released from prison and he is setting her up with the sons. But what happens when she meets the Mayans. I do not own any cha...