A Gangster Love Story

By PRCTTYMF

Inspired by "Workin Me" Quavo's Music Video โ„๏ธ More

Meet The Cast ๐Ÿ’ฐ
Explore Page
Icy Girl
Morning After
Huncho Followed
Breakfast Club
Bad & Boujee
Getting intimate
Insta Feed
Anything can happen
Issa Date
The Christmas Song
I'll be home for Christmas
Huncho's Xmas Eve
One Wish
A Very Icy Christmas
Sparks
Just Playin'
#lowkeyconfirmed
Incoming Characters
She for keeps
MY SWEETS
Airplane mode
Fireworks
W O R K I N
Miami
#Spotted
Hold me by the heart
LA
T O O I C Y
LA to Houston
YESSSIIIRRR
Surprise, Surprise
She aint the homie
Babygirl
Kylie & Jordyn
Nicki
Poppy
Cardi
Dulce
Daddy Huncho
Missin' you
Wanting to risk it all
M I N E S
One hell of a night
Feels good to be home
"Back in the south"
African Dream
"Zoo chronicles"
KJ's Shower
"She aight"
Busy bee
"Culture ll"
Twins visit
Dont start nothing you can't finish
"I got some cuddy last night"
5-star chick
W I F E Y
Stir Fry
Release Party
famous friends
Departing
The perfect Stormi
To us
Late night Date night
We keep eachother fly
3 words
You da one
For the love of you
Miami
intermission
The 305
Lifeline
Oblivious
Focus
Im sorry
Just Someone
Focus on Me
Welcome Back
Kulture
It's a ..
Announcement
The End
Thank You !

Goin' Baby

864 21 7
By PRCTTYMF

Date: November 3, 2018
Time: 10:00 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Fast forward three months later.. everything was falling into place. Opportunities were coming my way, me and Qua were getting booked for major events getting money together—as we should and everyone was happy.

As of right now, I was back in LA for an appearance and a couple of other events while Qua was on tour with Drake, Take and Set over on the east coast.

"So how's life been you know traveling and securing the bag and all that?" The interviewer asks me.

"It's amazing. I'm extremely blessed to do what I love to do and share my music with the world."

"And how's the family doing? Cardi and baby Kulture?"

"Good good. She's literally the cutest baby ever like i'm just so obsessed with her!" I squeal before laughing making them laugh.

"Who does she look like?"

"That's not for me to say!" I laugh, "When they're ready to show her to the world you'll see and tell me who she looks like most."

"I like that you're not trying to speak on the baby and on that because I know that other artists who do have kids don't really like to show their kids to the world because of the comments they get on social media," The girl says.

"I mean yeah, people be hella rude for no reason like they be talking about a whole baby you know? And that's family I respect not talking about baby K but i'll tell you that she's hella adorable," I say before they ask the next question.

"So are you and Quavo planning on having any kids soon?" The guy asks.

"Actually..." I smirk before laughing, "I'm kidding but maybe I don't know whatever happens happens we're both all for it but our schedules are so busy we just text and facetime all the time."

"Y'all baby would be so cute.. Filipino, black, Dominican... ugh a combo just imagine!" The girl laughs making me laugh.

"Right!" I say.

"If you two were to have a baby i feel it would be a boy," The girl says.

"Forreal?" I smile, "I always wanted my first to be a girl!" I say.

"They always say you have the opposite of what your mom had first so you're having a boy!" The guy laughs making me laugh.

"Not always! My family is full of girls chile whew! Too many to count too!" I laugh.

"You're gonna have a boy. That's my final answer!" The girl laughs making me laugh hysterically.

"Yah gon see in a couple of months or years i'm gonna pop out a girl and i'm gonna come back and be like 'what now what yeah!'" I laugh making them laugh.

"All this baby talk man! I feel like when you have kids it's just normal and you can go on forever and ever!" The guy says.

"I like it though, even though I don't have any I lime the conversation," I mention.

After the interview I was driven back to my hotel to rest for a bit before I had to get ready for my last club appearance.

I laid in bed for a couple of minutes before face timing Qua.

"Hey baby was hattin!" He smiles making me smile.

"What you doing?" I ask rubbing my stomach back and forth.

"Playing ball with the bros, how the interview go?" He asks wiping his face with a white towel.

"It was alright," I laugh, "We has a conversation talking about having babies and all that and I'm pretty sure by doing that interview people got the message that i'm not pregnant or that i'm pregnant.. lemme check twitter real quick," I laugh.

"Baby.." He laughs.

"I knowwwwww! But I said specifically that we weren't having kids no time soon so hopefully they got the hint," I say going on twitter pausing the facetime.

"Hopefully shiiiidddd," He laughs, "But how you feeling?"

"No morning sickness today so that's good. And Hennessy called and said that our doctor called her and told her the gender so now we just have to figure out how we're doing this and when like I don't want a huge huge party but like my immediate family and your immediate family, the nephews and nieces and Henny and them.." I trail off.

"Whatchu think we having?" He asks making me laugh.

"A girl babe.. we having a girl," I say making him laugh before taking the phone off paused.

"It's gonna be a boy," Set says into the phone.

"They're fasho having a girl," Take says.

"Righttttttt! Say that one more time!" I laugh making them laugh.

"We not having no girl bruh, I WONT LET IT HAPPEN!" Qua laughs making us laugh.

"We'll see soon..very soon..." I trail off making him laugh, "But i'm gonna go get in the shower and get ready because my glam team and my cousins are coming over."

"Oh you got that club appearance right?"

"Yeah, last one. I'm not tryna be doing this when i'm five and six months along and i'm big as hell."

"Alright later baby call me when you can," He says wiping his face one more time.

"I will.. later."

After we hung up I didn't even wanna get back up. So far, my pregnancy had been a little rocky just the morning sickness and certain foods and smells were aggravating and I was constantly wanting to just lay down and sleep! But I had shit do, places to go I couldn't just sleep.

I flickered through the channels on the tv before putting on The Hate U Give. I scrolled through my twitter timeline to check if any rumors were coming thru or not and again on Instagram to see my comments—some were speculating but not everyone to the point where it would be a headline on twitter or blogs.

she's pregnant!

girl are you preggers ?!

her face is definitely gaining weight, she's pregnant!!

baby quavo on the way!!

I replied to the face weight gain comment and wrote back, 'just because i'm gaining weight doesn't mean i'm pregnant. girl i'm happy. that's happy weight!"

I scrolled through a couple of more comments before coming across one that read, 'If she is pregnant, let's be happy! That's hers and Quavo's business.. their blessing and if they choose to share it with us then so be it and it's perfectly natural for women to gain weight while carrying.'

"Period, that's what i'm talking about!" I say to myself after reading that comment and liking it.

After a few minutes of tiring myself out, I finally put my phone on the charger and fell asleep. My appearance wasn't until later on tonight so I had hours and hours to myself.

-------
enjoy this trash chapter, i couldnt upload for a mean minute bc school just started and junior year ???? FUCKING SUCKS already and it's only my third week of school like i just wanna go on Christmas break already tbh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 6.4K 57
:)
46.2K 826 36
This is a love story about Quavo and London. In this story a millionaire model and a milionaire rapper meet and start to have feelings for each other...
110K 2.9K 16
It's a nicki/cardi/you story Just read the damn story๐Ÿ˜
1.2M 33.7K 48
Just Read