The Devil's Duelist (Seto Kai...

By S1lver9

Disclaimer I don't own any images, Characters, videos, or music used in this story. They belong to their resp... More

Bio, Romance, and Info
Harem list
A/n Harem update
Final Harem list:

Prologue: You took something of mine... and I'm taking it back!

3.6K 55 64
By S1lver9

... first off, how did this story get over 300 views? You readers are AWESOME! Thank you all so much!

Second, Raynare is gonna force me to click the mature content box for this story one day, I just know it!

Third, Kisara has the Sacred Gear: White Dragon Heart, which let's her turn into a Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Anyway, Story time!

POV third

???: "GO, BLUE EYES! BURST STREAM!"

B.E.W.Dragon: *Roar*

BOOM!

(Y/n) Kaiba, riches student in Japan, was transferred to Kuoh academy due to people using him in his old school. But now, none of that matters. What matters now... Is that someone kidnapped his brother, Mokuba, and gave him to an exorcists group... and now (Y/n) is out for blood. As (Y/n) continues to walk to where the center of the church is, the exorcists and fallen angels come running/flying out towards him.

(Y/n): *smirks* "I'll give you one chance to run with your tail between your legs."

When no one moves out of the way, (Y/n) looks pissed, then he puts two more cards on his duel disc Sacred Gear, both of them being Blue Eyes as well.

(Y/n): *smiling* "Heh!" *Pulls another card out, polymerisation, allowing him to fuse the dragons together*

(Y/n): "COME! BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON!"

B.E.U.Dragon: *Roars loudly*

Once the dragon materialize, the exorcists start to try to run while the fallen angels start to shake uncontrollably.

(Y/n): *still smirking as he walks past them* "Finish them off, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon..."

Fallen Angel: "WHAT?!"

B.E.U.Dragon: *Roars before the heads fire off beams, killing all the exorcists and fallen angels*

As (Y/n) continues to walk to his destination, all anyone can hear are the bloody screams of the Dragon's victims.

As (Y/n) reaches his destination, his fused dragon returns to him as he puts the cards away. Then he slams the door open.

You can stop the music if it's still playing.

(Y/n): "MOKUBA!!!"

Mokuba: "(Y/n)!" *Runs towards you and hugs you*

(Y/n): *hugs back* "I'm glad you're ok, Mokuba..." *Stops hugging* "now let's go, before more show up"

Mokuba: " Wait, (Y/n)! There's others here that got captured. They all helped me out as best they can... Can we help them too?"

(Y/n): "... Why should we?"

Mokuba: "Please, (Y/n)! They helped me stay alive after I was kidnapped..."

(Y/n): "..." *Starts walking towards the other cell* "look for the keys."

Mokuba: *smiles* "OK!" *Runs over to where the keys are at*

After Mokuba went to grab the keys, you found the cell he mentioned

(Y/n): "... This the one?"

Mokuba: "Yup!" *Runs and knocks on the door* "Sona-san! You there?"

Sona(?): *Muffled* "Mokuba?"

Mokuba: "are the others with you?"

Sona: *muffled* "yeah, everyone's here, but how are you there?..."

Mokuba: "Bro got here, like I said he would!"

After that, you got the door open, allowing you to enter and release the captured people, who seem to be 4 girls for some reason... Makes you worried why they were captured along with your brother

(A/n): captured people:

Light blue haired girl: "Who... Are you?..."

(Y/n): "(y/n) Kaiba, now who are you and why are you here?"

Light blue haired girl: "... I'm Kisara, and these are my friends that I've made here."

Dark blue haired girl: "... Kalawarner..."

Short black haired girl: "I'm the one who was talking to Mokuba before, Sona."

Long black haired girl: "And I'm Raynare. As for why we are here..."

Kalawarner: "-those exorcists bastard's betrayed us and threw us in here with this Devil!"

Raynare: *sigh* "sorry about her, she's still mad that we all got tricked by the same person..."

Mokuba: "Wait, you all got tricked by that red head too?"

Sona: "Yeah, same as you, Mokuba. Though luckily I know her name, so I know where she is."

(Y/n): "... What's her name so I can have a CHAT with her?"

Sona: "Her name is-"

Huge time skip

It's the start of a new day, and Rias, along with Akeno and Issei are enjoying some free time without having to deal with Sona nor the others that she hates.

Rias: *stretching* "man it feels good to come to school knowing that the assholes won't be here anymore."

Issei: "Same, though why did we lock up Kiba, Koneko, Xenovia, and Asia for?"

(A/n): doesn't mean they are part of the harem, I just don't want them involved with what happens next.

Akeno: "Did you forget? They were pestering Rias about what she did to Sona along with that kid. It's better that they stay there till they've calmed down."

Issei: "Oh, ok... Why do I have a bad feeling about this?..."

Time skip to after school

Issei, Rias, and Akeno were enjoying some peace before they got to fooling around in the bedroom... Until-

BOOM!

CRASH!

Rias: "WHAT THE HELL?!"

The three run towards the window to see what the source of the noise was, and now they wish they didn't. Outside they see 4 giant white dragons heading for them along with a giant blue beast.

Obelisk: *mighty Roar that shakes the whole school building*

Akeno: "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!"

Ddraig: "PARTNER! WE GOTTA GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!"

Issei: "Wait, WHAT?! WHY SHOULD WE RUN?!"

Ddraig: "That... THING! is a monster! He can kill even the gods in heaven in one hit!"

Issei: "WHAT!"

Rias: "Issei! What is it?!"

Issei: "Rias! We are fucked!"

Akeno: "Why?!"

Issei: "Ddraig said that thing can kill the gods in a hit!"

All three of them had chills running down their backs, then Akeno notices that something was on the blue beast.

Akeno: "... Rias! There's a person on it! Maybe we can talk to him!"

Rias: "Let's go!"

The two devil's grow wings and fly towards the beast, with Issei being held by Akeno.

(A/n): idk if he gets wings in the show or not, sorry.

As the three get closer, they start to sweat, not only seeing the boy they sent to the exorcists and Fallen angels, but also three of the four girls they tricked into getting captured. Then they saw you.

(Y/n): "So, you three are the ones that gave my brother to a cult?"

Rias: "WAIT WAIT WAIT! We didn't know he was your brother!"

(Y/n): "No excuses!"

Sona: *Flys the Blue Eyes she's on near them* "I can't believe you'd sell me out to the Exorcists!"

Kalawarner: "I can't believe that you three somehow got the Exorcists to turn on me and Raynare!"

Raynare: "I can't believe you all!"

Sona: "Wait! Where are the others along with my group?!"

Issei: "..."

Akeno: "..."

Rias: "... In the school basement, in a sealed room..."

Sona: "You LOCKED THEM UP?!"

(Y/n): *thinking* 'wow... Even I'm not that evil...'

Issei: "Fuck you! Also, how did you get them away from the exorcists?"

(Y/n): *smiles* "heh... Let me show you... BLUE EYES!"

The four Blue Eyes White Dragons hit Rias, Akeno, and Issei, knocking them onto the floor below Obelisk.

(Y/n): "OBELISK THE TORMENTOR! ATTACK THE THREE WITH FIST OF FATE!"

Rias: "WAIT! WE'RE SORRY! WE'LL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN! I SWEAR!"

Issei and Akeno: "SAME! PLEASE SPARE US!"

Sadly, their pleas of Mercy fell on deaf ears, as Obelisk's attack lands, effectively killing all three of them along with creating a massive crater between them and the school.

Sona: *scared* "... I-isnt that overkill?..."

(Y/n): "... It would be if I didn't have these" *holds up multiple of the same card*

_____________________________________________

I'm stopping it here for today, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry to all the Rias/Akeno/Issei fans, but hey, the readers spoke, and they said no to Akeno and Rias, so they won't be in the harem.

ANYWAY, next chapter will be the Final Harem setup, and I might have to raise the maximum number of girls in the harem due to the girls people want in the harem.

So, let's finish up the voting next chapter! Well... Cya later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 52.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5.1K 102 6
A young boy named y/n l/n goes on a summer trip with his best friend Ben hoping for a normal summer trip but that all changes by a special event what...
7.9K 299 17
(Male Venom Ruby Rose X Massive Crossover Harem) Y/N Rose is the son of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long and half-brother of Yang Xiao Long. He is a...