Stay With Me

By Mimism614

Baekhyun is married to Dr. Park Chanyeol for 1 years.... suddenly Chanyeol meets his ex-girlfriend Sandara Pa... More

Please...Stay with me...
I am Okay
What would happen if ...
What's wrong with me?
Twin babies!!!
You kept me waiting
"Shut up, Baekhyun"
"Let me go"
Tell me it's just a nightmare
End of the cursed night
The emptiness
The precious boy
Strawberry
Sensitivity (M)
What happened that night
The pop-up card
Trust me
Not an update ( what about a new fanfiction)
Stress
Separation
Two personalities
Shades of hope
Professor Byun junior
Re-shaping
Drizzling rain
Gorgeousness in simplicity
I am not a Park
All of myself
Ice-cream stain
The Chinese Artist
Are you my dream-boy?
Dreams
Pros and cons
You are so confusing
These Are Not What I Want
Our Mistaken Past
Confession
Approach
Come Back
Goodbye Gift
Shocking Truth
"Are you interested in Greek myth?"
Fault in myself
Leave
Finding Myself
Returning to Park residence
*check my other ff*
The Sea beach with cottage
Let me love you(M)
Trying To Match You
Return of the she
Sympathy
Don't dare to copy
Third Person Singular Number
Emotional Confusion
Proffesionalism
Revenge?
The Scary Beauty
Stupid Yoda
Japchae
Whom to choose
Terms & Conditions
*Thanks for 100K views*
Complication
Mood Swing
Apologies
Sixty nine ( M)
The End
*I will miss you,guys*
New story
New fanfiction

Back to him?

3.3K 211 93
By Mimism614

Sitting infront of the TV Baekhyun is thinking about turns of his life. Nowadays he doesn't give others to doubt about whether he is totally okay or not. Why  he won't be okay? Everyone was always okay when to take advantage from him,he has decided to remain okay alone.

What Baekhyun knows he really loved Chanyeol,still he has weakness for Chanyeol. But he doesn't want to give emphasis on this weakness anymore. Sometimes ego needs to get some priority over love or weakness, that's Baekhyun's new moral.

Baekhyun has already told Kai and Kyungsoo that he will leave Korea so soon, settling life in Europe will be better after leaving all memories behind . Baekhyun knows it won't be hard to convince his father saying he has lost interest on doing job here or by just explaining any other made up issue.

Suddenly the name "Park Chanyeol" takes Baekhyun backs to reality work from thought.

Famous reality show anchor and celebrity doctor Park Chanyeol today has been injured in a car accident.

Baekhyun feels someone has tied up his heart and is trying to choke him. The news reader of TV continues,

It happened in the early morning when he was returning from Pyeongchang to Seoul by his own car. He has been admitted in hospital. But the Yongsan hospital authority still now haven't confirmed any updates about his health issues.

"Chanyeol... No...,"Baekhyun feels a sob is just stuck in his throat. He gets up quickly and makes himself ready to go hospital. Why the hell the hospital authority isn't giving any news about his condition? Baekhyun feels fear inside ,has anything bad happened to Chanyeol? No, Baekhyun doesn't want to think that.

    "Baekie ,why you are hurrying like that? Anything wrong?" Kyungsoo asks seeing Baekhyun who doesn't even bother to put on the shoes properly.

"Chanyeol is in hospital,Soo . Because of car accident," Baekhyun doesn't know why he is sobbing right now.

Kyungsoo tries to cope with the shock for few seconds and replies, " Ah!... You are going there? Okay,I will drop you by my car. Just give me 5 minutes to take out my car."

"No.... None have to bother about it, okay? You don't have to," Baekhyun doesn't know why he suddenly shows some attitude to Kyungsoo and leaves. Baekhyun is angry on everyone around him right now, even on Chanyeol. Why he is so careless while driving car?

             _______________________

Entering the hospital , Baekhyun goes to the reception,

"May I know where Dr Park Chanyeol of neurosurgery department has been admitted today after car accident?"

The receptionist looks at Baekhyun with annoy in face. She is so done with such fangirls or fanboys these recent days. These type of people always creat huge mess with her .

"We don't share any information regarding any doctor or patient here to random people."

"I am not anyone of those random people. He is my husband."

At Baekhyun's answer the receptionist let's out a smile and says,
" Within this one year I have saw hundred of his girlfriends .But none ever claimed him to be his husband. Stop wasting my time. Everyone knows better he is single." A secret news is this receptionist has a huge crush for Park Chanyeol. She is fangirling for him for almost one year after getting employed here.

Baekhyun doesn't know why he is feeling like to slap this girl infront him, but this isn't time to waste. Baekhyun starts to talk in loud voice,

" I want to contract with Kim Jun Myeon of neurosurgery department . Tell him Park Chanyeol's SPOUSE has come." Baekhyun gives emphasis on the spouse word.

"Will you please stop wasting my time? I have so much work to do beside messing up with  fanboy like you?"

" What the hell wrong with you? Watch your mouth and do what I am saying. You are wasting my time," Baekhyun badly controlled himself from calling this girl a bitch.

" I am calling Dr Kim but before that giving you warning if he doesn't....." The receptionist says while dialing phone and stops as Suho picks up phone from opposite side.

"Dr Kim someone is claiming  Dr. Park Chanyeol as his husband and wants to meet you now."

Baekhyun forcefully takes away the phone receiver from the receptionist and starts talking.

" Suho hyung.... It's me .... Baekhyun. ..... How is Chanyeol ? Where he is?" Baekhyun sobs.

         _________________________

Suho was waiting on the outside of V.I.P cabin for Baekhyun. As Baekhyun comes, without any greetings he tells Baekhyun to follow him.

" How is Chanyeol?" Baekhyun tries to control his emotion  infront Suho.

"It's nothing serious. But how you have known this?" Suho says in monotonous voice.

"From TV news."

"Aish!... This media has turned to be headache. Chanyeol's father should know this,still Mrs Park doesn't know about this accident. But seeming like it gonna be hard to hide from her ."

Suho opens a door of cabin and signs Baekhyun to enters ,while Suho is trying to connect with someone in phone.

Baekhyun enters and feels he's gonna weak because of emotion again. Chanyeol is lying on the bed. Baekhyun stands Beside the bed. Chanyeol's forehead is wrapped with white bandages .

Baekhyun covers his mouth with hand to prevent himself from making any noise while sobbing . He touches  Chanyeol's hair with so much care. Chanyeol is sleeping.

At the touch Chanyeol opens his eyes for few seconds and mumbles so lightly, " Baek....?"

Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's hand which is  touching  his head and again falls in  sleep.

Meanwhile Suho enters and signs Baekhyun to come out,

"His condition is nothing serious. Just got few scratches and a cut injury on head. You can go now," Suho says after coming out of the cabin.

Baekhyun feels bit offended as Suho straightly says him to go .

" Okay," Baekhyun replies like he doesn't care what Suho is saying and was about to enter in the cabin, but Suho stops him,

"You should leave, Baekhyun."

"I clearly know what to do or not to do, okay? I am not going to leave him alone right now in such condition. At least I should stay until his family arrives."

"We have kept nurse to look after him. His family won't arrive. Mrs Park is sick and Mr Park doesn't want to let know her right now. Mrs Park knows Chanyeol is still outside for shooting schedule. You don't have think about his care here. "

"Then I am not leaving," Baekhyun replies after remaining speechless sometimes.

" You can't do whatever you want. Afterall Chanyeol matters to me as my younger brother. Thanks for coming. Now you can go," Suho says harshly.

But Baekhyun is arrogant.

" I have the right to do what I want. He is my husband , okay? Sorry to say ,but You don't have to say me what to do or not to do ."

"Right? You have so many rights now. But will you please stop hurting him again? Chanyeol is already broken . You are gonna divorce him soon. Even you have filed for those papers. I don't know why you and your family always keep him under this thread of divorce or separation. Can't you see he has changed a lot for you? He has suffered enough these years. Don't you feel bit sympathy for him? Oh,I am sorry ,I won't interfere in any matter between you two........ But stop giving him hope again ,when you are going to leave him.... He is a human too, just leave him alone and let him adjust with reality."

Baekhyun feels his legs going to be so weak,he leans on the door of cabin and closes his eyes to let the tears to overflow.

" I am sorry to say.... But it's better for both of you," Suho feels uncomfortable seeing Baekhyun to cry.

" I am not going to leave him," Baekhyun opens the door without giving Suho any chance to say anything to him.

             ______________________

After being bit concious Chanyeol can't believe it's Baekhyun who is holding his hand beside his bed,

"Baekhyun?"

" Are you feeling bit well now?" Baekhyun says with a sad smile . He really doesn't know what to say .

" Yeah......." Chanyeol replies timidly. He still can't believe Baekhyun has come. Both of them remains silent until Chanyeol talks,

"Thanks for coming. "

"Try to sleep bit more. Sleep can heal you right now. Are you hungry? I should ask the doctor whether I can feed you or not," Baekhyun panics.

" I am not hungry. It's okay. You can leave before I sleep. You don't have to wait until I fall asleep," Chanyeol misinterprets Baekhyun's speech.

"I am not leaving so soon. Wait, lemme ask the doctor whether you can eat or not. Don't sleep until I return , okay?" Baekhyun gets up from the chair to go out.

"Not so soon... But soon. I know you will leave me no matter what," Chanyeol mumbles to himself.

        _________________________

Baekhyun has already let his family to know that he's going to stay at hospital tonight.

Right now Baekhyun is taking preparation to sleep in the couch.

" Baekhyun, you don't have to stay. Just go back to home," Chanyeol says seeing Baekhyun's preparation.

" I know what I have to do," Baekhyun sets the pillow made of towel on the couch.

"Then you can share bed with me. It's too spacious for me.The couch is so unfavorable to sleep,it will  give you backache. I know that you can't sleep even in hard mattress," suddenly Chanyeol suggests which makes Baekhyun to blush.

"Mmmmm...?" Baekhyun shutters.

"Okay... Sleep in bed . I am gonna sleep in couch. "

" No, thanks," Baekhyun tries to end up this issue.

"You are going to leave tomorrow morning, right? Okay, then sleeping in the couch will be better for you. You will be able to leave anytime you want," Chanyeol sighs.

Baekhyun takes the towel made pillow from couch and comes to the bed.

"Give me little bit space to sleep, Chanyeol? Share your one Pillow too. This towel made pillow is disgusting to sleep," Baekhyun shakes Chanyeol's hand.

Baekhyun lays down beside Chanyeol, while his back is facing towards Chanyeol now.

" Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Chanyeol asks.

" No ... I am all set," Baekhyun shakes his head.

" Your position is saying you are uncomfortable. It's okay. I can sleep in couch. Sleep comfortably," Chanyeol was to get up,but Baekhyun stops him and faces towards Chanyeol . Baekhyun covers Chanyeol's eyes with his hands.

" Now try to sleep like good boy . Okay? "

"Yeah," Baekhyun can see Chanyeol's smile  on face after a long time. He removes his hand from Chanyeol's eyes and tries to sleep.

"Done staring? " Baekhyun says after few times without opening his eyes. He knows so better that Chanyeol is constantly staring at him.

" I can't believe that you are beside me," Chanyeol replies.

Baekhyun opens his eyes and holds Chanyeol hand.

" But I am......"

Chanyeol doesn't know suddenly what happens that he can't resist himself from leaning towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun closes his eyes as he feels the warm breath of Chanyeol on his nose.

But for some times....

Baekhyun feels the warm breath to be distant a bit without the expected kiss.

Baekhyun opens his eyes , Chanyeol is still staring at him and he gives a sad smile to Baekhyun.

" I don't want this dream to break. I know it will break if I kiss you."

Making Chanyeol shocked Baekhyun lifts up himself to touch Chanyeol's lip and leaves a light but passionate kiss on Chanyeol's lips.

  " It's not dream,Yeol."

       *****************************

Hi,guys.....

It's OSPE ending update 😂...

This ff is my stress reliever. Trying to cover up my stress by sharing.

And.... Warning: don't think it's near end, it's just beginning of third phase of this story.😉

Keep me in Prayer...

Vote and comment a lot,if you like it... At last I have written something romantic between them....😎... 😁

Love you guys 😍😍😍

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 350 51
A beautiful girl that everyman wants....loves Who mesmerizes every man in the world..... Who thought she would be Mesmerized for the FIRST time by...
13K 633 12
Park Chanyeol is an ortho surgeon who is successful but also an alcoholic. His breakup pushes him to the verge of breaking down. Despite being a bril...
25.1K 1.5K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
174K 9.8K 54
It's a story of a powerless prince... story of a low rank Concubine...story of a dragon queen who opened sacred unopened dragon temple after hundred...