In The Ring

By JoeJemiDemi

She was just an innocent woman who loves fights...until she met fighter Jonas...they dont call him danger for... More

Summary/Characters
Part One.
Part Two.
Part Three.
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty

Part Fourteen

1.2K 58 36
By JoeJemiDemi

5 months later;

Demi;

It's been 5 months since I met Wilmer, my new trainer, and we became an item 4 months later. Wilmer was so kind, gentle and he was so funny! I forgot about Joe. I haven't heard from Joe since that day I told him about Nick talking about my father. Sure he has tried to hit me up but I've been blowing him off. I'm happy now.

Wilmer was having a party at his house before the big fights tomorrow. I was doing pretty well in my fights, actually really well. I was number one in the league. I was known as the Diva of Doom. Wilmer and I were visiting my father.

"I'm going to fight tomorrow on TV. You're going to watch, right?" I asked my dad.

"Yeah...what's your name again?"

I sighed, "it's Demi. I'm Demi and I'm your daughter." I watch him nod his head.

"I'm going to leave a note on your television to remind you what time and what channel." I wrote down the info on a sticky note and left it on the TV.

"We need to get going...," Wilmer nodded.

"I'll see you later, dad!" I bent down and hugged him.

"See you," he grinned.

"See you later, Mr. Lovato." Wilmer took my hand and we left the assisted living and went to his house to get ready for the party. I just did my makeup, fix my hair and put on a nice little dress.

"Hey, Dem!" Colton ran and hugged me, "I've missed seeing you in OUR apartment!" 

I hugged back and giggled, "sorry... but do you blame me for staying here?!" I smirked.

"Not one bit."Colton looked around the house, "there's a lot of hot men here..."

"I know," I giggled, "I may have had Wilmer hit up his gay and bisexual friends for you." 

"Shit, give Wilmer a big kiss for me," Colton smiled, "I'll catch you later!" I watch him leave me to talk to those guys.

I went around mingled with everyone. I danced with Wilmer and some of our friends. Then I went to get a drink. 

"Hey, babe," Wilmer came up behind me, "the guys and I want to go out do ride our motorcycles."

"What about our party?"

"It'll be your party," Wilmer pulled me into a hug and a kiss.

"Alright... but don't stay out late... you need your rest for the fight tomorrow." I nodded.

"Of course, angel," he left his house with the guys. 

I partied with the rest of the guest but I got tired of it so I went to Wilmer's room and laid on the bed. Enough socializing for today.

I ended up falling asleep and stayed asleep until 6 in the morning when I heard a noise. I woke up and didn't see Wilmer in bed.

I went downstairs and he just came inside, "did you just come home?"

"Um," he chuckled, "yes."

I smelled him, "Ew, Wilmer... are you drunk?"

"Totally," he chuckled again.

"Seriously!? You have a fight today! You won't win hungover!"

"Oh shut the fuck up!," he chuckled, "if I wanted to be pestered, I'd date my mother." he went upstairs. 

I sighed. I took my things and got in my car and drove to my apartment. I didn't want to take care of him, I shouldn't take care of him.

I walked into my apartment. I checked on Colton and he's literally asleep with 2 other dudes in his bed. It seems like he had a great time. I went to my bedroom and shut my door.  I changed into something comfortable and went back to bed.

Later that morning, I wake up to the smell of bacon. I got out of bed and walked into the main room of our apartment to find Colton making out with one of the guys from last night.

"Well good morning!" I giggled. They immediately pulled away.

"Demi! Hi! Demi, this is Brandon. Brandon, this is my roomie Demi." Colton introduced. We both waved at each other. 

"Who's the other guy?" I asked. Colton laughed but blushed.

"Uh... Sam..." Colton smitten, "I didn't know you were home or I would have made enough food..."

"Oh, it's fine... I gotta go to the gym anyways...," I went to my bedroom and I felt Colton followed.

"I seriously didn't know you were home," he whispered, "you know I would've made more food for you."

I giggled, "it's fine. I get it. I came home because Wilmer came home drunk last night and wasn't nice."

"Oh, I'm sorry..." he pulled me into a hug.

He went back to be with Brandon. I got my things and went to the bathroom where I walked in on Sam. "Sorry!!" I ran out. 

I washed my makeup with just water and just went to the gym.

I practice fighting on my own for this big fight tonight. 

That night;

I took some pictures with Colton then I went to my dressing room to chill before I fight.

"Angel...," Wilmer walked into my room, "I'm so so sorry!"

I didn't even look at him. "It's fine..."

"You weren't pestering me. I was just drunk. I'm sorry." he apologized again.

I just nodded my head, "I want to be alone..."

"Okay...," he sighed. He kissed my forehead and left my room. 

It was finally time for the fights and now it was my turn. 

"Please welcome the newest, the dangerous, Demetria 'Diva of Doom' Lovato!" they announced and I ran on the stage. I could hear all the screams but Colton was the loudest. I was hoping my dad was watching.

"Now please welcome her competitor, Stacey 'Slammer' Walkins!" Stacey ran onto the stage. 

We shook hands and the fight began. Stacey was about to slam me but I dodge and got in some punches that stunned her. 

She got up from the ground and threw in some punches. We exchanged some kicks and hits. Finally, I hit her off her feet.

"1...2......3...4....5," the announcer counted, "10! OUT! DIVA OF DOOM WINS!" he yelled, raising my arm up. I smiled at the crowd.

"YASSS DEMI!!!! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!" Colton jumped up and down. I helped Stacey up. 

"Good fight!" she nodded.

"Thanks!" we got off stage and I went to my dressing room. Now it's the boys' turn to fight. I watched some of the fights on my TV. 

I got up and watched the fight from the sidelines when it was Wilmer's turn.

"Please welcome Wilmer 'Killer' Valderrama!" I watched Wilmer get on the stage. I screamed for him. He looked incredible in his shorts and no shirt. I hate to be mad at him.

"Now give a big hand to this fighter... he took a 6-month hiatus and now he's back to kick butt! Please welcome Joseph 'Danger' Jonas!!!" the crowd went crazy.

I couldn't even clap. I couldn't move. I was in utter complete shock! Wilmer didn't tell me who he was fighting!

OMG omgomgomg! Colton texted me

He had his hair grown out still. I love his curls. I was intrigued. I watch as my boyfriend was fighting the man I have a history with.

It didn't take long for Wimer to be knocked out. "DANGER IS BACK! DANGER WINS!" the announcer yelled. Everybody cheered.

I watched as Joe moved past me with his bodyguard. I should be concerned about my boyfriend who hasn't got up on the mat but instead, I followed the bodyguards to Joe's room.

"I'm good. I want to be alone," Joe told his bodyguards to leave. I waited until the bodyguards were gone and I made my way to his dressing room.

"I told you that I want to be alone!" Joe raised his voice.

"Sorry..." I stuttered. His face lifted up and he turned around to look at me. I didn't see any hint of sadness, his face had total anger towards me. 

"Hi..." I waved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
24.3K 562 82
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...