Dean X Reader: Dear Old Choic...

By Seijohhh

Your a 4 year old girl playing when all of a sudden your father gets killed by a unknown creature you are yet... More

Part 1: The past
Part 2: The Winchester Brothers
Part 3: The Bar
Part 4: Nervous Talk
Part 5: Jealousy?
Part 6: James
Part 7: Blue Eyes
Part 8: Pie Gone Wrong
Part 9: Devils Trap
Part 10: Angels Grace
Part 11: A Heard Of Bunker
Part 12: Moving In With A Story
Part 13: A Plan To Go To Heaven
Part 14: Angelic Teacher
Part 15: Warm Surprise
SORRY! *^*
Part 16: An Old Truck
Part 17: "So Get This"
Part 18: Days or Weeks
(Why I haven't been uploading)
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
Last Part: Ending.

It's Time. (HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT)

570 14 2
By Seijohhh

In the last announcement I said that I will no longer be carrying on this book but I will give it to someone else, to carry on on their own words.

That person has been decided and it's RyleeRushmore, Please support them and their decisions. It will pick up from Y/N saving Anna from heaven then the rest will completely be in their hands.

I am sad to say goodbye to everyone who reads this book but I am also happy to know that this book has given me so many memories, I remember watching the views go up and up... This book is what started my page and this will always be my baby. I am so sad to see it go but yet excited to watch someone else go about their own way with it.

So to everyone who has read this book and this announcement, Thank You. I love you all and I'll see you on the other side...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 375 30
After ten years, the apocalypse seems to have ended, but no one can figure how, or why. Dean Winchester and his brother, Sam, had been hiding out in...
151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...
37K 576 21
Cassandra Winchester...or as she's most preferred as The Forgotten Winchester. She's Sam and Dean's little sister but the thing is, she's forgo...
97.7K 4K 32
It was an ordinary night of studying when you get a call from your friend. She had met two devilishly handsome men at the bar and wanted you to come...