Miraculous Build

By Mxtt_ism

After defeating the evil alien known as Evolt. Sento was taken to the new world only that he was transported... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 2:The bottles
Chapter 3:The dragon rider appears
Chapter 4:Owl VS Dragon
Chapter 5: A not so happy reunion
Chapter 6: Cobra's bite

Chapter 1:The Armored warrior

1.5K 16 11
By Mxtt_ism

Hey guys its me! Sorry for not updating frequently but I assure you! 17 October is the end of my exams and I will be able to update frequently so expect the new chapter of my other popular book The Sound of Love (btw you guys should totally read it) will be able to release asap so bare with me. Now on with the story!

(Sento's pov)
As soon as I entered the house of my new family, I could easily smell the aroma of bread which made my stomach grumble.
Tom:You hungry son? I'm sure you have not eaten the whole day. Come on inside. Let me just call my wife and after that I will whip up some freshly baked crossaints(is that how you spell it?) for you to eat. For now just sit on the couch in the living room. Ill be right back.
With that my new father left to get her wife to introduce me. I then went to the living and sat on the couch. The couch was very comfortable and it made me remember my other world. I wonder what happened to Banjo and Misora. I quickly shrugged it off cause I know they are enjoying their new lives in the new world I created. I then took out my build driver and my full bottles and hazard trigger. Looks like I only have the touto bottles. Maybe the rest were scattered around when I was transported to the new world. Looks like my hazard trigger is still fully functional but now my full full rabbit talk bottle and rabbit tank sparkling bottle is damaged and my genius full bottle is no longer with me after the battle with Evolt. But i'm sure I can repair this with the right tools. I then heard some voices coming from behind me so I quickly kept my Build Arsensal in my coat and quickly acted natural.

???:Hello there! My name is Sabine Dupain Cheng and I heard your story from my husband and I would gladly take you as our new son. I have a daughter but she has school right now so she'll be back in the afternoon.
Sento:Thank you Mrs Dupain Cheng. Ill gladly accept your offer. I will be delighted to meet your daughter soon
Sabine:Its no problem and please call me mom from now on.
Sento:Alright mom
Tom:Ill just head to the kitchen and whip up some crossaints.
Sabine:Ill help you. Sento you can just stay in the living room and watch some TV. Make yourselves at home.
Sento:Alright
They both soon left to the kitchen and I immediately switched the TV on. It was on the news channel.
Newscaster:Don't be bemused. Its just the news. Today we are live in the Eifle tower where a sudden attack of a mysterious monster which looks like a wolf attacking citizens and it looks like Ladybug and Chat Noir are struggling to stop this mysterious monster. Is this caused by Hawk Moth or something else? Stay tuned.
I shot up of the seat as that monster looked like a smash. Did someone found the wolf full bottle? I must investigate. But another question hit my head. Who is Ladybug and Chat Noir? I must see this.
Sento:Umm mom? Dad? Can I go out for a second? I
Tom:What for?
I quickly thought of a reasonable excuse and a strand of my hair shot up.
Sento:I think I left something at the bench of the park and I need to get it.
Sabine:Alright just be back quickly or the crossaints will get cold.
I immediately left the house and see if no one saw me. I then took out my build phone and my lion full bottle. I then insert it into the slot and my phone turned into my trusty motorcycle. I wore my helmet and drifted off.
Time skip
I soon arrived at the scene and saw that the smash is fighting 2 people wearing spandex and masks on their face. Wow whoever they are I can definately guess their identities. But no time for that. I immediately equipped my build driver and inserted the rabbit and tank full bottle

Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!
I quickly rotated my lever as pipes(yes I call them pipes dont judge me) surrounded me to form my armor
Sento:Henshin!

Hagane no moonsault! Rabbit Tank! Yeah!
Sento:I've got the winning formula!
I soon ran to the fight.

(Ladybug's pov)
Fighting this monster is very difficult even with my lucky charm. Its like this monster is unbeatable.
Chat Noir:Wow I know dogs hate cats but this is still out of hand! Right my lady?
Ladybug:Not the time Kitty
I swinged my yoyo towards the monster. It sucessfully wrapped around the monster's arm but it immedaitely pulled me towards it. I quickly let go of my yoyo to avoid getting hit by the monster just then I heard a sound from behind me and Chat Noir.
Tank! Ready go! Voltech Break!
Blue bullets suddenly blasted past us and hit the monster. It seems that it is very effective. We turned around to see a man clad in a red and blue armor running towards the monster with a gun. He quickly took out the barrel and place it on top of his weapon so that it looks like a drill and slashes the monster and even that was effective.
Chat Noir:My lady who is this man?
Ladybug:I dont know but we should try to help him
I quickly grabbed my yoyo and swings it towards the monster to trap his arms so that he cant move his arms.
(Back to Sento)
I quickly slashed the Smash when suddenly a string wrapped around the smash to trap its hands.
???:Need help?
I saw one of the heroes which kinda looks like a guy cosplaying as a cat guy.
Build:Sure. Just keep him busy.
???:Sure. I'm Chat Noir and that is Ladybug.
Build:So i've heard
Ladybug:Chat not the time! Help me out here!
I then kept my drill crusher and pulled out my gorilla and diamond full bottle.
Chat Noir:What are you gonna do?
Build:You'll see
I took out my rabbit and tank full bottle and replaced it with my gorilla and diamond full bottle.
Gorilla! Diamond! Best match!
I then rotated the lever again.
Build:Build up!
Kagayaki no destroyer! Gorillamond! Yeah!

I soon attacked the smash and sent him flying back.
Build:Time to end this
I rotated my lever again and formed a big diamond in front of me.
Chat Noir:Wow!Talk about shiny!
Ready go! Voltech finish! Yay!
I then smashed the big diamond into smaller diamond and was flying towards the smash and made it knock out.
Ladybug:Wait shouldn't the akuma be out now?
I then reverted back to my rabbit tank form and looked at the heroine
Build:Listen Ladybug girl. Whatever these 'Akumas' are. I can assure you this aren't them. This is called a smash. I dropped some of my full bottles and some people might mistook it for a drink and this may happen to them.
I took out a blank full bottle and sucked the wolf essence out of the smash and a man appeared. Hmm thats weird. Usually they would disappear. I looked at the full bottle and it was already purified.
Ladybug:Well whatever it is. It was wreaking havoc. And for the record. My name is Ladybug!
Build:Whatever. I got what I wanted. Seeya!
I quickly summoned my bike and drifted off.
(Back to ladybug)
Man:Where am I? What happened?
Ladybug:Don't worry sir. You just drank something unusual and became a monster. Do please be careful if you see a small bottle or some sort.
Man:Now that you mention it ladybug. I drank out of the bottle but i suddenly list all my senses. Thats all I remember. Oh and dats not the only bottle I found.
The man then took out 3 more bottles.
1 that has a picture of a smartphone,1 looks like a tiger and last one looks like a ufo
Man:Thank you sir. Please do be careful. Bug out! Come on Kitty
Chat Noir:Aren't you forgetting something?
Ladybug:Oh yeah! Miraculous Ladybug!
All the damage is now repaired and me and Chat went to a nearby roof.
Chat Noir:Who was that guy?
Ladybug:I dont know kitty but it looks like he is on our side but just for a different cause. Our miraculouses started to make beeping sounds signifying that we are about to detransform.
Chat Noir:Looks like we gotta go. You should return that to that armored dude before it gets dangerous.
Ladybug:I know but not before I do some investigating on this guy.
We soon parted ways and I immediatly went to mater fu's shop to ask about this armored warrior. Surely he knows this guy.
(Back to sento)
I detransformed and went back home. What happened earlier was still bugging me. I looked at the wolf full bottle and thought. Why did it get purified already? Why is the man still alive? Back in the previous world. Everyone will die when they turn to smashes.i must investigate this. My stomach soon grumbled very loudly. But first food.

(Somewhere)
3rd Pov
???:So Sento's still alive huh? I should pay him a little visit later. He must repair my damged evol driver. I did took care of him. Its only natural he would repay the dept right?
The man suddenly laughed maniacally as he hid himself in the shadows.

There you have it. I hope you like the story cause i spent like too long to do this. I even wrote it during my birthday so. Hope u enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing it. I sure hope u guys will enjoy it. So see you guys in the next chapter. Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4.8K 33
[UNDER EDITING]Marinette and Adrien take on Hawkmoth in the final battle, overcoming challenges Ladybug never thought she'd face again... including C...
143K 3.3K 20
Darkness has fallen upon Paris. Chat Noir finds himself in uncharted territory when Marinette is akumatized. She has become Midnight, the biggest a...
142K 3.9K 25
Once Ladybug and the remaining French Miraculous team defeated hawkmoth, the curse that has put on paris for years has been lifted. so if you were la...
654 26 22
The superhero duo find out about each others identities. What will happen next?