Heartbeat

Od littlemissannalee

It all started with a chaotic beating of his heart. Now, he has to find a way to her heart. To make it beat f... Viac

Foreword
Lee Taemin
Park Mina
Do You Trust Me?
And Why Not?
You Like Her, Don't You?
You Don't Like Big Bikes?
Our Little Secret
If You Like Her, Then Tell Her
Chocolate Cake
Now Or Never
Rejected
We Need To Talk
Kiss And Make Up
It Was Hard
Lucky
You're Perfect
Storm
Say It Again
Crazy For You
This Is Not Happening
I'm Sorry
One Last Time
Happiness
Hypnosis
Goodbye
The end for us
Blessed
Breakfast
Jealousy
My Girl
Good boy
Epilogue

I'll Get Her

103 3 0
Od littlemissannalee

Mina's POV

I miss Taemin so much and it's driving me crazy! SHINee went to America for their tour, and it's been three weeks since I last saw him. Well, he calls me every time he gets the chance, but it wasn't enough! I want to be with him so bad!

He wasn't even able to spend time with me the week before they left for the tour. He's always busy and sometimes it feels like he's just making an excuse not to be with me. But I always brush off those thoughts, I trust him and I know he's busy with his job and probably just want some rest.

My ringtone brought me back to the present. I excitedly took my phone on the desk expecting it was Taemin. I'm so stressed with all the cases I'm reviewing and hearing his voice would be really great.

Jinki Oppa Calling....

"Hello Oppa!" I cheerfully answered the call though I'm a bit surprised that he called me.

"Mina, I need your help." he said without even greeting me.

"What is it Oppa?" I asked. He took a deep breath before telling me everything. I still can't believe what I just heard. I'm actually speechless.

"Mina, promise me this is just between you and me. No one, even Taemin, should know about this. You know how serious this is, right?" he sounded so serious and I'm not used talking to him like this.

"Of course, I will treat this with confidentiality. You know me, I don't mix business with personal matters." he must be worried I might tell Taemin but I know the weight of what he just told me. I'm in no position to disclose it to anyone.

"Thank you Mina, I can only trust you with this, I don't know what to do anymore." he sounded tired.

"I'll try my best to help you, don't worry, I'll call you when I'm done with the paperworks. You'll be back in a week, right?"

"Yes, please call me as soon as it's done. Thank you so much, you're really my angel." I can sense his smile on the other line.

"Alright, I'll give you a ring!" I assured him before ending the call.

                *********************************

Taemin's POV

Guilt is slowly eating me. I don't know how to face Mina anymore. Somehow I'm thankful for the tour, for one month I can pretend that everything is okay. That I have done nothing wrong. That I didn't sleep with another girl. That I didn't do anything that would ruin everything between me and Mina. 

Just the thought of her leaving me because of that stupid night scares the hell out of me. I can't. I can't lose her. I can't be without her. I'd rather be guilty forever and keep that night a secret than to risk losing her if she learns the truth.

I don't know if I should be thankful that Ji Yeon was so cool about what happend between us. I can still remember what she told me that morning.

~~Flashback~~

"Hello Mina.." I answered her call after wearing my boxers and pants that was scattered on the floor. I entered the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

"Thank God you finally answered! I've been calling you since last night. Are you okay? I called Kibum Oppa and he told me you aren't at the dorm. You're safe, right?" guilt instantly cripped through me. There she is dead worried about me and here I am with another woman. 

"I-I'm fine, I was so drunk last night I had to call Taesun hyung to pick me up. I'm at his place now." I lied. She met my brother a couple of times already and she won't suspect anything.

"That's good to know Taem, you got me worried. Are you coming over now? You promised me we'll finish that movie last time." her sweet voice is not helping my conscience. 

"I don't think I can Mina, I have a hangover, I want to rest some more." though it's half the truth, I just don't know how to face her. She'll surely notice something and that's the last thing I want to happen.

"Oh, okay. Then have a good rest Taem. I love you so much." that's the first time I didn't feel happy to hear those words. I don't deserve them. I don't deserve her.

"I-I love you too baby.." I choked on my words, I feel like crying.

"Alright! I'll hang up now. Let me know if you change your mind and you want to be here. Bye Taem" her voice is so inviting 

"Wait!" I stopped her. I need to do this. 

"Yes Taem? Anything?" she asked confused.

"I'm sorry baby." I'm sorry for what happend last night. I'm sorry for lying. 

"It's okay Taem. You must have so much fun last night and got drunk. Just like how you got drunk and slept at my place." she said giggling not knowing how her words cut me into pieces.

"O-okay, I'll try to get some more sleep. Bye." I ended the call. 

"So, you have a girlfriend." I was startled when I saw Ji Yeon standing at the door. I forgot to lock the door.

"Ji Yeon, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know what happend exactly. " I don't know what to say. What should I say to her?

"It's ok Taemin. Just forget about last night. We are both drunk. And we'll probably won't see each other after this." what she told me doesn't change anything but it only confirms that something really happened between us. My drunken memory sucks!

"So we really did it! Shit! Shit!" I want to punch myself.

"Taemin.."she wanted to say something but I went out of the room searching for my wallet. When I found it, I took all the money that I have inside.

"Here, take all of it. Let me know if that's not enough, just promise me that this stays between the two of us." my conscience and the fear of losing Mina is clouding my mind so bad.

"I'm not a prostitute you pay after you fuck Taemin!" she's furious.

"That's not what I--" I tried to explain.

"Just go! Leave now." she said firmly as she sat on the bed holding the sheets to cover her body.

"I'm sorry Ji Yeon." I didn't mean to offend her. But obviously I did. I had no choice but to leave after wearing my shirt and gathering my things. I exited the hotel and went straight to the dorm.

~~End of Flashback~~

A knock from the door of my hotel room brought me back to the present. I saw Jinki hyung when I slightly opened  the door.

"Anything hyung?" I asked him.

"I need to talk to you Taemin." he said and I opened the door wider to let him in.

"About what hyung?" i asked again.

"You're not your usual self this past few weeks. You can hide it from the staffs but not from me and the members Taemin. What's wrong? You won't even hang out with us. You stay here at you room almost all the time." he stated as he sits on my bed.

"I'm okay hyung. I'm just tired and I want to use any opportunity to rest." I lied. I can't tell anyone what my problem is, I dont want to risk anything.

"Are you sure?" he asked one more time not convinced.

"I'm okay hyung. And I also use those time to call Mina." I added which is also true. I'm trying my best to be a good boyfriend. Trying to cover up my wrong doings.

"Ah yes, Mina, so you're in constant communication with her. That's good." there's something different on the way he mentioned Mina's name or maybe I'm just imagining things. I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to Mina.

"I call her every time I can. I miss her so much I want to go back to Korea as soon as possible." I really want to be with her, I miss her so bad. 

Hyung chuckled at my cheesiness.

"She's such a nice a woman Taemin. You are so lucky to have her. Never let her go or... I'll get her." he joked and I punch him slightly on the shoulder. He laughed so hard and rolled on my bed.

"Seriously Taemin, make her happy always. Be always at your best, so she won't have any reason to leave or even think of doing it. It will hurt so much. So bad." he said as he lay on the bed staring at the ceiling as if he is talking more to himself than me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just the tip of the iceberg. More to come! Please still send some love to Taemin :)

Can you feel Onew's presence? Hahahaha!

❤❤❤

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

6.9K 232 36
When reality dawns on their young love, Jimin and Jungkook must fight against the hardships of life, the fault in their stars, and a time that doesn...
92.5K 4.8K 57
journey from arrange marriage to love This story contains Rape ❌️ Abuse ❌️ Love story Arrange marriage Drama Angst Femine jungkook Extremely innoc...
6.4K 251 9
Love endures when the heart doubts. *Republish February 22, 2020
7.7K 289 64
✧Can a cold hearted serial killer experience what love is without hurting the person he loves the most? ✧ ✧In one night, this young lady's life is tu...