What if Saitama became Fourze?

By Jason_Titanium

The One Punch Man, Caped Baldy, the man who saved the world whom nobody knows has the Power of Space and the... More

Space is in your hands!

263 12 3
By Jason_Titanium

People: A monster!/ Run away!

There are people running away as they encountered a massive crab humanoid monster, with muscular body, big goggly human eyes, but wears Underwear and Muscular Human Legs with drawn Nipples due to Permanent Ink. In front of him was a man wearing a suit with shaggy black hair and emotionless brown eyes. This man is Saitama, three years before he became the One Punch Man.

Crablante: Hah?! Why aren't you running away?! You sure you don't want to run away?!

Saitama looks at him before he sighs.

Crablante: I ate so much and too many crab that transform me into this, Crablante! So why are you not running?!

Saitama: Well... not quite.

Crablante blinked in confusion.

Saitama: I couldn't care less about everything. So I'm in no mood to run. While I am a salaryman, I don't have a job and I was recently fired earlier.

Crablante then points his pincer claws near Saitama's face.

Crablante: Your eyes are lifeless, just like mine! From one set of lifeless eyes or another, I'll let you go. Besides, right now...

Crablante's eyes cracked and grins that would make the Joker claps his hands and laughs at his face.

Crablante: I've got a different prey to hunt. Big-chinned brat that has the size of a human's ass! And when I find him, I'll tear his ass forcefully making him eat it! Because that would made him look like an ass, eating his own ass! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He walks away as Saitama looked bored as usual as he walked he heard a football getting kicked as he saw an ass-chinned boy kicking his soccer ball.

Big-chinned boy: What are you looking at?

Saitama: *mind* He's right, his chin looks like a man's ass. And it is so big no woman could never resist in getting jealous of it's size. If he's caught, he's dead!

Saitama: Hey kid, I have a question, were you the one who mess up that big crab monster earlier?

Big-Chin: Well he was sleeping at the park so I drew nipples on him with a marker.

Saitama's eyes widened.

Saitama: *mind* It's definitely him, goddamn kids and their curiosity, he's going to get killed at this rate! Should I help him?

The Big Chin boy then continues to play as Saitama shook his head.

Saitama: *mind* Nah, it's none of my business, besides he literally looks like an ass. Nobody even cares, really.

Then Saitama walked away as the kid kept practicing. Until Crablante suddenly appeared.

Crablante: KEKEKE! FOUND YOU!!!!

Big Chin: Huh?!

He tries to kill him with his Pincer but Saitama grabbed him and saved his life.

Saitama: *mind* What the hell am I doing?! Why am I saving this kid's life?! Is this because of instinct?!

Crablante growls.

Saitama: Kid, he's after you, run!

Big Chin: Why did you save me?

Saitama: That Crab Monster is after you because of your curiosity, now stop talking and run! I'll handle this!

Big Chin: But my soccer ball...

Crablante smashes it with his foot as he grins.

Crablante: You again?! What's the big idea?! I'm going to kill him for what he did to me!

Saitama: It's just a stupid prank, dumbass! Kids do it all the time!

Crablante: Whatever, I've killed people before, what makes you different?! That kid humiliated me by drawing nipples on my chest with markers! Permanent, I tell you! Permanent! I EVEN HAVE CLAWS! I CAN'T USE A TOWEL TO CLEAN IT OFF!!! *points to both of them* SO GET OUT OF MY WAY SO YOU CAN LIVE, AND HE DIES! AT LEAST YOU CAN STILL LIVE... But not for long.

Saitama: Hehehehehehe... This is funny... This like an episode I watched when I was a kid. When a hero rises when he saves someone. And now it's my turn, I guess I'm gonna find out what my powers are and defeat you just like the Hero did back then!

He tries to hit him with his claws but he caught it with his hand.

Crablante: What the?!

Saitama's eyes glowed Orange.

*M-Bus*
Computer: Identification Comfirmed. Sending Fourze Driver.

The M-Bus transforms into a gun as it fires a white beam as it heads to the earth.

*Earth*

Then Saitama was engulfed by the white beam.

Big Chin: MISTER!!!

Crablante: AAAAHHHH! IT'S BRIGHT!!!

While Saitama's voice called out.

Saitama: Kid, I'm going to protect you even if that's none of my business. If someone is hunting for you, a hero will come and save you. That's why... I'LL BE THAT HERO!!!

The White Beam disappears revealing Saitama wearing a White Jacket that only reaches his chest with the Symbol of Fourze on his back, a Black T-Shirt, White Pants and Black Combat Boots as the Fourze Driver is attached on his chest.

Crablante: You...

Then he pushes the 4 red buttons of the belt.

Fourze Driver: THREE! TWO! ONE!

Saitama: Henshin!

(From 0:20 to 0:29)

Kamen Rider Fourze has arrived.

Fourze: UCHUU... KITAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Crablante: Kisama... Who are you?!

Fourze: Kamen Rider Fourze! Let's do this man-to-man!

He presses the button of the Rocket Switch.

Fourze Driver: ROCKET ON!

A Rocket forms on Fourze's right arm as it activates it's thrusters he was flying at Crablante before punching him so hard he crashed through every playground equipment. But he sliced all of them with his pincer claws.

Crablante: BASTARD! THAT'S IT, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

Fourze: Not quite!

Fourze Driver: LAUNCHER ON!

The Blue Launcher forms in Fourze's Right Leg with Rockets as it fires rockets towards Crablante.

Crablante: NANI?!

He was hitted by multiple rockets at once making him float mid-air as Fourze deactivates the Launcer Switches and activates the Drill Switch.

Fourze Driver: DRILL ON!

A yellow drill forms in Fourze's Left Leg as Fourze flies to the sky with the Rocket as he grabs Crablante they flied to space.

Crablante: WHAT THE?! I'M IN SPACE?!!!

Fourze: THE FINISHER!!!

He pulls the lever of his belt.

Fourze Driver: ROCKET! DRILL! LIMIT BREAK!

(From 15:00 to 15:10)

Fourze: That did it... But the problem is...

He's still in space.

Fourze: HOW DO I GET BACK TO EARTH?!!!!!

The Symbol of Fourze appears.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 41.6K 44
Brynn Kingslee has spent a third of her life protecting herself from her stepfather as fiercely as a twelve year old can. Only to find, after his dea...
63.9K 3.8K 67
Ezzaq Qayyum, Fayyad Hazim serta Alayya Dafeena merupakan sahabat baik di pusat jagaan anak yatim. Hubungan persahabatan yang terjalin sejak kecil me...
177K 7.8K 113
(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal high school student who lives in Karakura Town with his sister and father. (Y/N) had the innate ability to see spirits since...
108K 1.2K 25
mikhaiah