π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš, π™Όπš’πš—πš π™°πš—πš οΏ½...

By Madame_Diamond

||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they a... More

Chapter 1: Aches Of Amnesia
Chapter 2: Wandering Days
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Junkyard Brawl
Chapter 5: Never Trust So Easily
Chapter 6: Just A Can Of Peanuts
Chapter 7: Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
Chapter 8: King Of Snakes
Chapter 9: Mechanical Heart
Chapter 10: Spark
Chapter 11: Harmonize
Chapter 12: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 13: New Roommate
Chapter 14: Light The Flame
Chapter 15: All Or Nothing
Chapter 16: Rise Of The Devourer
Chapter 17: Giant Snake Problem
Chapter 18: The Fall Of The Great Devourer
Chapter 19: Starting From The Bottom
Chapter 20: What You Have Is What You Need
Chapter 21: Dareth
Chapter 22: Yar, There Be Pirates
Chapter 23: Pirates Vs Ninja
Chapter 24: The Cake Is A Lie
Chapter 25: Double Trouble
Chapter 26: Ninjaball Run
Chapter 27: Child's Play
Chapter 28: Wrong Place
Chapter 29: Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Unresolved Wounds
Chapter 31: Stone Army Uprising
Chapter 32: Voyage To Sea
Chapter 33: Lighthouse In The Storm
Chapter 34: Preparation
Chapter 35: Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Chapter 36: Countdown
Chapter 37: Loss Of Color
Chapter 38: Dawn Of A New Era
Chapter 39: Resurgence
Chapter 40: The Silent Fist
Chapter 41: Off The Grid
Chapter 42: Broken Bonds
Chapter 43: Golden Curse
Chapter 45: Time Spent Together
Chapter 46: Among The Stars
Chapter 47: Titanium Heart
Chapter 48: Clockwork Heart
Chapter 49: Lost And Found
Chapter 50: Outsiders
Chapter 51: Meeting Of Old Friends
Chapter 52: Skepticism
Chapter 53: This Is How We Play The Game
Chapter 54: Raising The Stakes
Chapter 55: Black And Blue
Chapter 56: The Roundabout
Chapter 57: Nothing To See
Chapter 58: Everything Is Not What It Seems
Chapter 59: Regrets And Apologies
Chapter 60: The Unknown Element
Chapter 61: Where Your Loyalties Lie
Chapter 62: Only One Remained
Chapter 63: Stuck In The Present
Chapter 64: Serendipity At Its Finest
Chapter 65: It's A Start In The Right Direction
Chapter 66: Money Under The Table
Chapter 67: Twist And Turn Of Events
Chapter 68: Winds of Change
Chapter 69: Where Various Paths Collide
Chapter 70: Follow The Wind
Chapter 71: Weep Not For Roads Untravelled

Chapter 44: Digitalize

10K 364 694
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Deep Water
"When it pulls me under, will you make me stronger Will you be my breath through the deep, deep water
Take me farther, give me one day longer Will you be my breath through the deep, deep water Ain't even scratched the surface Thinking I deserve the dream but I don't deserve the hurting I want the flame without the burning But I can't find my purpose when I don't know what my worth is"
~~~

Your Pov:
Back at Borg Tower you and Cyrus got to work on the plan he had drawn out. Pixal stood by the main computer keeping the emergency generator's power going. 

He worked diligently but without power to the system there would be no point.
Zane had offered for you both to use his blue heart to power the network. You flat out rejected that idea because he needs it too.

However the ice ninja was very persistent and you eventually caved in and connected the cable to his chest.

"I think we should put the main switch over here" Borg said as he placed the big red switch down "To keep it tucked away a little.

You helped him connect some more cables as you both worked together to get this machine working. "With a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the techno blades and erase the digital Overlord for good" Borg murmured aloud to himself.

"I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that?" Jay inquired raising an eyebrow.

"It's possible that we can reboot it wirelessly with Zane's powers" you told them and gestured to the nindroid with the long extension cord.

"By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his golden power" Cyrus told the group.

"And escaping the Digiverse?" Nya asked and Cyrus nodded "But if we digitize the ninja and techno blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the diverse."

"What do you mean inside the Digiverse?" Jay turned to you and Borg curiously.

"Yes Jay, you're going to get put inside a videogame" You told the ninja as the biggest smile was formed on his face.

"I know! I wanted to hear it again we're going inside a videogame! That's so cool!" The blue ninja exclaimed holding your shoulders and shaking you in excitement.

Pixal frowned and decided to speak up "Mr. Borg, if anything were to happen to them inside the program—"

"Of course, there's a catch I'm afraid" Cyrus interrupted Jay's moment of pure joy "You know how in videogames you get multiple lives or do overs? It's not like that."

Jay looked up at the screen frowning as the light blue colors of the digital world came to life on the screen.

"Presto! We're up and running!" Borg smiled as there was a bang out the elevator doors.

"Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us!" The mailman yelled to the crowd of people as they came into the room.
"He does have power!"

"This is no time for more post-apocalyptic role playing, postman" Borg told the crowds leader as the people were being loud and rambunctious.

"This isn't a game anymore! We heard about the nindroid activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves and I wanna catch up on my shows!" He roared as the crowd grew more restless and angrier.

The began to converge on Cyrus and Zane, growing angry and crankier by the second. All because a simple convenience has been taken away.

"Back up" You growled and appeared in between the groups. You disarmed one of the civilians, taking their frying pan for yourself.

You pointed the household weapon at the group in a threatening way.

"Once we delete the Virus we'll get to work on restoring the power to the city" You spoke to them "It won't be too long now."

"Just because you are distraught by the inconvenience and boredom, that does not give you the right to attack others" You finished and glared at the grown ups for acting so uncivil.

One of the angry citizens tried to step further than the boundaries you set out.

Pulling out your dagger you pointed it at them without pressing the button to turn it on. It's harmless unless you were to press the button to activate the laser blade. They gulped under your gaze and stepped back as you protected your friends.

They finally got your point and backed off, resulting in you lowering your weapons.

"Then how are we supposed to live without power huh?" The Postman crossed his arms with a deep frown.

Sighing you crossed your arms "If you really need power, I suggest getting more battery operated gear and maybe switch to a gas barbecue if you need to boil water or cook."

You addressed the entire crowd in a more civil fashion in an effort to ease their worries. "Give us more time and we'll restore the power in the coming days." You bowed your head apologetically.

The group of citizens shared a look, taking your words to heart. Satisfied to getting some answers that hasn't been easily accessible. They left momentarily to let you guys work.

"Thank you (Y/n), I thought they would never leave" Borg smiled gratefully "Now we can continue."

Turning to the genius your firm expression softened into a smirk. The moment was short lived as golden particles rose from the floor, into the air sparkling brilliantly.

"Where's all the power coming from?" Nya gasped as they all looked around at the lights.

"Golden power. It has already begun. The Overlord has started the transference" Cyrus muttered gravely.

Glancing outside, robots sprung back to life after absorbing the golden power particles.

"Quick! We need to isolate the servers so he doesn't find out our plans to use the techno blades remotely" Cyrus called to you as he started typing away at the computer.

"They're already here! Initiate lockdown!" Borg exclaimed and you pushed the button that brought up the building's defenses.

Everyone looked up at the monitor and you felt Arie pop her head up around your shoulder and look at the live footage. "Scary..." she muttered when she saw the now white scaled Pythor and his army.

"Be seated Ninja. There isn't much time" Cyrus urged as the four took their seats in the chairs.

Nya quickly left the room to head downstairs to rally the citizens that just left. 

"Once we're inside, what do we do?" Zane asked as you both helped adjust the seats into place.

"To put it simply, reboot the system. All source code travels through the heart of the mainframe. Follow it and you'll find a glowing activation port" Cyrus informed them as he set the headrest right. "The techno blades are the keys to activate the reboot and erase all corruption from the system."

You helped put the techno blades onto their chairs as Borg instructed.
"Uh, can you put it more simply?" The fire ninja asked.

"Look for a big bright light, airhead, then put your weapon in it" Cole retorted.

"Okay, got it. I can do that" Kai replied relaxing a bit before jumping up in realization "Hey I'm not an airhead!"

"Remember I wrote the code, but he controls it. His turf, his rules" Cyrus reminded the four ninja. "I'll do my best to keep you hidden from here, but the longer you go unnoticed, the better chance you have to succeed."

You pulled up the hologram interface in front of their chairs. "Stay safe and come back" you muttered under your breath loud enough for them to hear. 

Zane's eyes softened as he watched you meticulously fix his power cord so it doesn't tangle. He reached up and patted your head reassuringly before you stepped away.

"Prepare for entry" The genius warned them as you stood next to him.

"How do we know this is really gonna work, and won't disintegrate us instantly?" Kai asked unsurely.

"Hm I'm not sure..." Borg replied as he went over to the red button.

"It won't, I made sure of it airhead" you told them to try and be reassuring, but it came out wrong.

"Should I be worried?" Kai replied raising an eyebrow in a way that seemed like he was trying to anger you.

Raising an eyebrow you nodded to Cyrus and made him press the button anyways. The machine activated and you watched on the screen as their minds were transported into the digital world.

~~~

Third Person's Pov:
Digiverse:
The ninja awoke to the same room they were in as before only different.
"Argh, see? I told you it wouldn't work" Kai groaned as he sat up in his chair.

Cole looked around warily "I think it did. Look" the earth ninja got out of his seat to look around.

"Uh, this is most definitely the Digiverse" Zane replied as he looked at his hand that was wrapped in light blue coding.

"And this is most definitely awesome" Jay chimed in as he touched the wall to look at all of the code be revealed.

"Oh it's like a dream" Cole awed at the sight outside the window at the digital city below.

Jay went up to the earth ninja and socked him in the gut.
"Ow! Hey!" Cole wheezed and buckled over a bit in momentary pain "What was that for?"

"Just testing the rules" Jay smirked to himself and walked away relishing the moment.
"Rule number one: You suck."

"We know we can still get hurt in the Digiverse. Let's stay on task" Zane refocused the two feuding ninja.
"We have the keys. Now let's find the activation port."

~~~

Real world:
"Their vitals look good" (Y/n) told Cyrus as she watched the screen and occasionally checking on Zane's power source.

"So far, so good. He hasn't detected them yet" Borg smiled with hope as he watched the ninja on the screens.

(Y/n) shook her head "That won't last too long, they're all airheads" She giggled to herself. It wasn't even an insult, more like a term of endearment.

Cyrus looked away from the screen to gaze at her. His gaze softening in admiration and care for the girl.

"But I guess I do owe a lot to them" she sighed deep in thought as she moved a piece of Kai's hair back into an upright position.

"I would've never found my heart" she turned to Borg shrugging "If that even makes sense."

"You must really care for them huh (Y/n)?" Borg trailed off as Pixal listened to them speak.

"Maybe too much" The girl hummed before turning back to the genius. "I also care about you Cyrus" She put a hand on his shoulder giving him a soft smile.

Pixal didn't say a word. She was curious about the (h/c) girl, finding her patterns to be too inconsistent. Part of her wanted to understand more about the girl and other humans.

"That also includes you too Pixal" The android looked up into the girl's (E/c) eyes and her sweet smile.

She tilted her head at her, processing what she meant before a small smile played it's way onto her lips.

~~~

Digiverse:
The ninja stood atop the digital version of Borg tower looking down to the digital city below.

"Borg was right. The source code appears to be moving towards the same location" Zane noted to the group.
"Then let's follow it" Kai replied.

"Easier said than done" Cole hissed at the fire ninja.

"Aren't you guys forgetting we're in a videogame, whoo hoo!" Jay exclaimed and jumped off the ledge landing on the ground safely.
"Haha! Second rule: Videogames rule!"

"How did you do that?!" Kai called down to the lightning ninja echoing a bit.

"Just imagine it!"

Zane and Cole looked at each other before jumping off the side of the building and landing safely next to Jay.

Kai was up above still hesitating "Just imagine" he muttered to himself before his head grew larger with air.
"What's happening?!"

"You've gotta clear your mind!" Jay called up to the spiky haired ninja.
"Uh, you were the one who called me airhead!" Kai shouted down frantically.

"Uh no, it was me actually" Cole replied with Kai only proving his point even now.

"Stop being so self conscious and jump!" Jay shouted to him.
Kai fell off the ledge due to his large head but he floated down and levitated before the three.

"See? He is such an airhead" Jay laughed as Kai's head shrunk back to normal size.

~~~

Real world:
Borg typed away at the computer saying "They're doing it. They're mastering the digital world. I must buy them more time."

Something shot out from the shadows and lunged at Cyrus, knocking him over.

"My legs! They're back!" He exclaimed as (Y/n) ran over to his aid.

"Pixal!" She called to the android as she pushed the robotic legs back.

The android ran over and helped her creator back up and work at the computer together.

"The Overlord noticed them!" Borg exclaimed as (Y/n) took out her dagger and slashed straight through the mechanical legs.

"Headless spider" she huffed as they fell at her feet. The two halves struggled for a moment before going limp.

~~~

Digiverse:
"Everything is flowing to the bottom of the building" Cole stated as he looked at the moving code.

"The ashes of the overlord..." Kai muttered thinking aloud.

"You mean when Lloyd defeated him in the ultimate battle?" Jay asked.

Zane nodded noting "It must be where the corruption all started."

"We're close. Let's go" Kai said and started to head out but his foot was stuck to the floor.
A moment later the other ninja were stuck to the floor slowly sinking into a coded substance.

"Who's imagining this? I can't move my feet" Jay said frantically as he pulled his legs away as the others replied as well.

"You think you can come into my world and get rid of me?" The overlord boasted looming above with his golden eyes surrounded by darkness.

Zane reached out for something to grab but it was too far away "I can't reach it" he said unable to grab the crane.

"I have a sinking feeling this is it guys" Jay cried out once he had sunk down up to his waist.

~~~

Real world:
"We couldn't stop them! They're all coming up! This time, the Postman did not deliver!" The postman cried out on the screen as the nindroids marched up the stairs.

The ninja were about to be completely consumed.
Borg was working as fast as he could but it wasn't enough. (Y/n) stepped in and helped him overwrite the code as well.
The two worked perfectly in hand with one another as they bypassed some corrupted code.

~~~

Digiverse:
The ninja were pulled out of the code muck by a giant crane.
They looked around confused before they heard a voice.

"We temporarily altered the corrupted code. Hurry we can only hold him for so long" Cyrus spoke over the mic before passing it to (Y/n).

"Stop taking all the stupid and get rid of this bacteria" she huffed over the mic but she was almost joking.

"Thanks for the kind words (Y/n)" Kai replied but the world started to shake and turn around them.

~~~

Digiverse:
"We're not thinking big enough. Why climb when we can do this?!" Jay exclaimed when he jumped out the window and summoned a vehicle with his techno blade scaling the building.

"That kid plays way too many games" Kai added as Cole followed behind.

Kai took a deep breath "I can do it..." he encouraged himself and jumped out the window.
He summoned a red jet for himself but it quickly disappeared making him fall down into the abyss.

"I can't do it! I can't do it! I can't do it!" He screamed but Zane quickly caught them.

"Time to get to the bottom!" Cole shouted and they headed up to the base of the upside down building.

~~~

Real world:
(Y/n)'s eyes glowed purple at the sign of danger as she turned around pulling out her dagger.

The elevator opened revealing Tech Wu and Pythor.

Borg grabbed a nearby discarded pole and threw it in their direction to which Tech Wu easily tossed aside and kicked Borg's wheelchair over.
They raised their weapons above Jay and Cole's head and strike them down.

"Leave." (Y/n) growled as she lunged on top of them getting them away from the ninja.
She knocked them both down swinging her dagger cutting their staffs in half.

She stood protectively between the ninja and her foes.

Outside there was a ship controlled by a nindroid. A grapple came through the broken window and snatched up the genius.

"Cyrus!" (Y/n) called out to him switching her focus back and forth.

He looked at her as he was pulled away and out the window "(Y/n)! I'm sorry! Protect the ninja!" He shouted as the ship flew away with him.

"Pixal keep coding" She huffed as her eyes narrowed at the two. (Y/n) was getting angry. No matter how hard she tries to protect her friends, something always slips through the cracks of her defenses.

"Be careful love, wouldn't want me to throw this wouldn't you?" The white snake taunted as he held up the same elixir from their last encounter.

"What is that?" She demanded ready to pounce if either enemy makes a move.

"Oh something I've brewed up from an old book I found. But it only seems to affect you and Lloyd, I wonder why?" He replied marveling at the small elixir in a bottle.

"That won't protect you for long Chumsworth" She glared as her eyes glowed a fiery lilac as she teleported herself forward.

~~~

Digiverse:
The ninja finally found the activation port after fighting their way into the space.

"The reboot activation port!" Kai shouted pointing to the top of a large light blue pillar wondering "It can't be that easy can it?"

"I'm not gonna stand around to find out" Cole replied running towards the pillar where the four inserted their techno blades into it.

A dark blue mist of pixels emerged in the darkness to say hello forming the Overlord's digital form.

"Enough!" He roared in his raspy voice.
"You may have beat my program, but you cannot beat me."
The light from atop the pillar blasted down upon the overlord but he caught it and threw the small bit of power at the ninja.

"He's blocked the reboot signal again" Zane told them "We have to complete the circuit."

"We have to move him?!" Jay shouted with wide eyes, staring at the large pixelated shadow figure.

"We can try" Kai smirked under his mask as he got back to his feet.

The four ninja charged at the digital being but only got knocked back as he roared "and you can fail!"
The virus overlord held Jay within his pixelated tentacle as he smacked the other ninja with him.

~~~

Real world:
(Y/n) had pinned Pythor down forcing him to drop the vial of whatever liquid was in it before he could splash her with it. She held his long white scaly throat within her hand, slowly adding more pressure.

Pythor choked and sputtered but a malicious grin appeared on his face as Tech Wu was about to pull the power cord out of Zane's chest.

Whipping her head around, she dropped her dagger and held out a hand. A light purple thin ethereal barrier appeared around the four ninja to protect them.

Pythor took the moment and pushed her off of him and smash the bottle on the ground.

Pixal ran to (Y/n)'s aid and fought off the Anacondrai as (Y/n) got away from the fumes.

The elevator dinged and revealed a nindroid but it was different.
It ran into the room and started to fight Pythor as (Y/n) picked Tech Wu up by the feet and hurled him out the window.

The lone nindroid revealed itself to be Sensei Garmadon in disguise.
"Garmadon? What about your oath? You said you'd never fight." Pythor asked confused.

"When you took my son, all bets were off."

He lunged at Pythor but the snake was quick for having no feet. The Anacondrai jumped out the window only to land in a hovercopter and fly away.
(Y/n) and Garmadon watched them leave from the broken window.

The sensei winced at the smell that permeated the room as he watched her shoulders heave.

Garmadon recognized that look in her eyes. He couldn't pinpoint it, but it was a growing anger.

He gave her a nod before leaping out the window to go take care of his brother.

~~~

Digiverse:
"All your existence, you have been powered by a lie-" The overlord looked down upon the three as Jay thrashed around in his grasp.

"I got him! I got him!"

"-That the good guys always win."

"Sadly, they don't."

"We cannot fail" Zane tried to reassure his brothers when it almost seemed lost.

"I have the power now. Technology has made me infinite!"

"Let me down you overgrown- agh!" Jay shouted when he was let go and thrown into Zane.

Zane stood back up and faced down the overlord "You're wrong, good guys may not always win, but they never give up."

Zane concentrated the power within himself as his suit glowed golden.
"If we can't move him, go around him."

He charged at the Overlord and moved around him "Even in the darkness, we have the choice to reflect the light."

Zane shined the light down at an angle using himself to reflect it.
One by one each ninja completed the circle each dawning their own golden gear.

"System reboot initiated" the system sounded as the overlord virus roared in despair.

Everything burst into light blue pixels before turning white.

~~~

Your Pov:
You pressed the switch and waited for the ninja to wake up. A soft smile formed on your lips as they slowly opened their eyes.

"Did you guys have a nice rest?" You asked as you leaned on a chair wearily.

"We're back..." Zane muttered aloud as he sat up in his seat deliriously.

"Yep and it's good to see you knuckleheads" You softly smiled but had to take a seat on a swivel chair. You needed a breather after that tense ordeal.

"You did it!" Nya cried out as she ran into the room to hug her brother lovingly.

"You all did it" Sensei Wu affirmed as he walked in with his brother right behind him.

"Sensei you're back!" Jay exclaimed happily.

"So the system is completely clear?" Zane turned to you as you were already looking at the system details.

"Everything looks as it did before. He's gone" you replied smiling a bit but something felt wrong in the back of your mind.

Garmadon's voice sounded through the cheers making your eyes widen in realization "But where's Lloyd?"

~~~

You pulled up the radio on the screen awaiting a response.
"Lloyd are you there?" You asked into the microphone but received silence for a moment.

"I'm here, I'm alright (Y/n)!" He exclaimed as you sighed in relief coughing a bit to yourself still smelling that odd elixir in the room.

"Son?!" Garmadon exclaimed with pure joy and relief on his features.

"Dad? You're alive!" He cried out "I'm not alone, I'm in a remote village."

"Stay where you are, we're picking you up" Sensei Garmadon reassured him.

"Good, cuz my golden power is uh, a little spent" the ninja collectively laughed as you chuckled.

You smirked to yourself but you got up from your seat a bit weakened and found a completely intact purple elixir bottle Pythor must have dropped.

Picking it up you inspected the contents curiously. How would Pythor know how to make something like this? You wanted to figure out what it was made of. Know why it effects you and not the others.

You entered the elevator behind everyone, your mind trailing off in thought. The events replaying in your head as you thought about Cyrus. If only you saved him in time...

Growing stronger, yet it doesn't feel like it is enough.

~~~

Hope you guys liked this it was an entire weeks worth labor of love :,)

Part three of the trilogy:

Been saving this meme by WriterAgreste~

Also gonna leave this here cuz I like it:

~~~

Current List of future multiple endings:

•Lloyd x reader

•Cole x reader

•Jay x reader

•Kai x reader

•Zane x reader

•Dareth x reader

•Nya x reader

•Echo x reader

•Neuro x reader

•Shade x reader

•Griffin x reader

•Morro x reader

•Ronin x reader

•Cyrus Borg x reader

•Pixal x reader

•No one

•(Y/n) x cereal

•Cole x reader x Zane

•All Ninja x reader (except Nya)

•All Ninja x reader

•Kai x reader x Lloyd

•Zane x reader x Lloyd

•Jay x reader x Cole

•Cole x reader x Lloyd

•Neuro x reader x Shade

•Kai x reader x Cole

•Kai, Cole and Lloyd x reader

•Cole x reader x Nya x Jay

•Zane x reader x Jay

•Jay x reader x Kai

•Morro x reader x Lloyd

• Echo x reader x Zane

~~~

(Lowkey didn't edit the Digiverse scenes because they seem fine lol)

~~~

Author's Edit: January 3rd 2021

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

6.9K 287 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
2.7K 54 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
1.1K 13 22
Long before time itself had a name the first dimension was forget by 18 elemental gods. but after a big corruption start to poison many of them and d...