Jennifer and David: Ever last...

By vanypie1516

Jen and David have always had a strong affection for one another ever since filming friends they knew they li... More

Meeting with david
Pool day with the gang/ jen and david get closer
What did it mean?
F.r.i.e.n.d.s❤️
Letting the secret out
Quality time with cleo
Magazine photoshoot
Romantic day
Never seen you this way before
Premire date
Hiking adventure
Halloween party
David's birthday
Friendsgiving
Proposal ideas
Christmas Eve
Our first christmas❤️
Happy new year!!!
Secret proposal trip/day 1
Jens birthday/ Proposal day❤️💍
Relaxing beach day
Engagement photoshoot
Wedding planning
Important talk
Last minute details
Wedding day❤️💍 part 1
Wedding day❤️💍 part 2
Honeymoon💛
Honeymoon Adventures
Not feeling well
Suprising results
Telling our friends and family
Its a......
Baby clothes shopping
Setting up the nursery
Morning sickness
Letting the world know
Jen's baby shower
Special realxing day
Any day now
Labor has started
Shes here
Welcome home baby girl
Meeting family and friends
Up all night

Decorating for the holidays

629 14 0
By vanypie1516

So jens been so busy with the morning show coming out and promoting it and I'm just so freaking proud of her she amazes me everyday with her strength and determination and everything and she's such an incredible actress the show is so freaking amazing. Today finally she's off.

So today we're going to decorate the house for the holidays and we're both so excited.

Jen: honey are you ready to decorate?She says as she leans in for a kiss

Dave kisses her back: yeah I'm so excited this is going to be fun working on decorating your house with you.

No no honey our home Jen says as she grabs his hand.
You know you never officially moved in like you still go back and forth between here and your apartment why don't you just do it?

David: you're right well then honey can I move in here with you?

Jen: yes of course you can
She says with a smile.

David: so that's it we officially live here together!!!instead of me just saying that I'm spending the night and going to my house for clothes and everything.

Come here he says as he pulls her in close so we're really doing this this is a big step in our relationship he says smiling .

Jen: I know it really it's crazy how natural it's felt since the beginning we've been dating for six months getting to know everything about each other and now we're officially going to live together.

David: I know it' incredible!!.

Ok so first order of business is the outdoor lights I have some guys that are going to install them and put them on timers it's going to look great.

David: hey why don't we put the tree up?

Jen: yeah that's the next step before we start with decorations around the house.
The tree and ornaments are in my storage closet honey let's go get it.

They pull out the tree and the ornaments.

Jen: ok honey I usually put the tree here next to the fireplace and by the windows.

David: yeah it's the perfect spot David aligns the three and starts putting the pieces together.
Wow honey this is a huge tree it's so tall.

Jen: I know I love it it fits in this space so nicely and looks so amazing when it all decorated.
Jen gets all excited and giggly.

David: and ok honey the last piece is up.

Jen: Okay now let's get to decorating do you like the white lights or colored lights better?
Jen asks David as she's holding both of them out.

David: ohh that's tough I love the way they both look but I think the colored ones will add that extra bit of fun and will still look good with the white of the living room.

Jen: yeah you know what let's do that I usually always do the white lights but I wanted your opinion and to switch it up so let's do colored lights!!!.

David: ok so let's get started I'm going to get up on the ladder and you'll start wrapping it around the bottom and I'll meet you in the middle and go up the rest of the way.

Jen: ok Dave just don't get hurt ok cause it can be real tricky getting the lights to fit perfectly.

David: oh don't worry honey ok ready? He says with a cute smile.

Jen starts wrapping the lights around the bottom part of the tree very carefully as she's trying not to pull any of the branches or lightbulbs out.
Ok honey that's as far as I can reach.

David reaches down and grabs the lights out of her hand to finish the top of the tree.

David: one last little string and done.
He climbs down the ladder.

Jen: yay let's plug it in and see how it looks

Wow honey it looks so amazing we did good David says as he grabs Jen by the waist and kisses her forehead.

Jen: we did didn't we?now let's do the ornaments.
Jen opens up the container with the ornaments.

David: wow honey your ornament collection is pretty impressive

Jen: well I try every year I always try to get a new one or a new set.
So this year we have to go shopping for one for us two.

David: I would love that honey.
So is there any particular way you want me to put them or just kind of fill up the tree and try to space them out.

Jen: Um start with the round glass ones with glitter snowflakes on I have those in a bunch of different colors.
And then you can do the snowflake cutouts and icicles and small little glitter balls and then the ones with the cities and counties and other little things where you find room for them.

David: perfect let's get started.

Jen: grabs some ornaments and starts hanging them around in different spots.
Then keep going until all the ornaments are all put on the tree.

David: ok honey I'm done

Jen: so am I.
Wow Dave good job they look great I love how you spaced everything out. You listen so well honey.
She says with a goofy smile on her face.

David: well thank you I think it looks amazing honey.
Now all that's missing is the star.

Jen: of course the star here I have it right here.
Jen grabs the beautiful big gold star.
Do you want to do the honors?

David: you know what I think we both should do it as a sign of joining together for our first Christmas we're both equal and partners and make a great team.
And it just symbolizes us.

Jen: aww honey ok so how are we gonna do this we both don't fit in this ladder?

David: hmm yes we will here Get on my back and wrap your legs around me and I'll climb up with you on my back.

Jen: are you sure?

David: yeah just hold on tight ok?

Jen: ok let's do this.
As they start getting ready to go up the later Jen says

Jen: oh wait wait let me set up a 1 timer so we can get a picture of us putting up our first star together on the top of our first Christmas tree.

Ok it's all set we have one minute.

Jen hops on David's back grabs the star and David stats to climb the ladder.

David: ok honey hold on
David climbs the ladder as Jen is on his back
Ok here we are.

Jen sits on the ledge of the latter as she and David both grab the star.

David: cheers to our first Christmas star and a thousand more I love you Jen he says as he kisses her.

Jen pouts at him with a cute little face and kisses him back.
Jen: I love you honey.

Oh we have 12 seconds!!!
they both each take one hand and reach up to the top of the tree they put the star in place they don't even look at the camera but each other as David kisses Jen in the forehead.

The flash goes off

David:here honey why don't you climb down first and then I'll follow you.

He helps her position her feet and she climbs down the ladder while he follows her.

They both take a good look at the whole tree all done up.

David: amazing

Jen: I have to agree it looks even better than I thought it would.

Let's finish the rest of the decorating.
The put beautiful white fur on top of the piano and table.

Jen: ok so on top of the table goes these three little fake trees with lights on them and a little glittery snow.
She points the the items out to Dave as she puts red candle holders imprinted with reindeers on top of the piano with shiny snowflakes around them.

The guy on the outside of the house finished putting and setting up all the outdoor lights.

Jen: ok honey so the fireplace has these white pine cones with these little trees that are also white along with some garland and these cute reindeers.

Jen: so the stockings the other day I went to the store and had new ones made for you and me for a new start our first Christmas together and these we will keep.
David: aww honey that's so sweet you're so amazing.

Jen pulls out both stockings

Jen: ok mine is a gold crochet stocking with a j on it and yours is a silver crochet one with a d on it.
She shows it to Dave and then hands it to him

David: I love them I love it. I love the idea of both of us having two new stockings to start of our fist Christmas together.

They each hang their stockings on the mantle.

Jen: ok so are you ready to see the outside of the house?

David: absolutely let's go.

They walk outside
Where there are dozens of red and white lights on the roof and the palm trees in front are us lit up. With glittery red and white lights also.

David wow honey: it looks so amazing you really know how to decorate.
What don't you know how to do?
Honestly you're so talented.

Jen smiles and hugs him tightly.
Jen: ohh you're the sweetest Dave.

They go back inside where Jen hid a couple of mistletoe for David.

Jen: oh hey honey look at this she says as she points up. I wonder what this is for she says jokingly I think it's part of the tree branch that got stuck I should probably throw it out.

As she walks away

David smiles and pulls Jen in close
David: kisses Jen passionately under the mistletoe.

As they pull away he stands there hugging her for a while.

David: I love you Jen I really do

Jen smiles and melts into his arms.

They watch the sun set over the hills and admire how beautiful their home looks.

As they cook dinner together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.2K 156
My completely imagined story of how Jennifer Aniston & David Schwimmer as Ross & Rachel may have blurred the lines between on and off screen romance...
12.9K 393 19
I know you're not far, but I still can't handle all the distance You're traveling with my heart I hope this is a temporary feeling 'Cause it's too mu...
22.5K 565 16
Jennifer and Josh have been best friends ever since they met only they weren't telling each other what they really felt for each other Josh loved Jen...
4.7K 112 23
"you are my lobster on TV as you are in real life " 🦞 - the love story of jennifer aniston and david schwimmer (everything is imaginary, sadly)🫶🏻