The Gifted

By Kelsea_Dove

{Original Story} Having supernatural powers should feel like a blessing, but for Jack Parker, the most power... More

Prologue
1 | Smoke, Spiders, and Jack Parker
2 | Portland, Portland
3 | Lobster
4 | That Really Just Happened
5 | Jeanine and the Audacity
6 | Old Refrigerator Magnets
7 | Blueberry with Butter
8 | Isabel
9 | Eyes
10 | Podunk
11 | Once Upon a Time
12 | Triumvirate
13 | Folie à deux
Part 2: Splinter
14 | Jack and Nick, Before the Jump
15 | Frank and Anna, Before the Jump

Introduction

692 47 13
By Kelsea_Dove

Inspiration for this book came from two things: a) while waiting for a bus in the darkness of 11 pm at my college campus after watching a horror movie, I imagined a guy with a death wish teaming up with a bright-eyed kid to bash the crap out of evil and thought it would be funny, and b) Halloween Baking Championship. It was spooky season, 2019, and I thought, why not give horror a try?

Here's what to expect: an annoyed Gifted who wants nothing more than to be left alone, a girl who realizes that her abilities aren't much of a blessing, an ambitious cult leader on a manhunt, nightmares, hauntings, and lots of horrific happenings (happy Halloween, my friends).

Votes and comments are much appreciated, and feel free to message me with feedback or questions! With that said, happy reading!

____________________________

The Gifted by Kelsea Dove. All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 85 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
10.3K 939 100
"Three weeks. That's how long I got to have drama-free. I'm not sure what is happening to me or to Oakwood. Nothing's the same since I rolled into to...
684 59 26
MK liked to call herself the minor character in everyone else's story. She didn't mind it, in fact she preferred it. After summoning a demon with utm...
456 25 25
(DISCONTINUED) You could describe Autumn as a 13 year old girl in 7th grade with good grades and lives with her family in the country. Well...... in...