Prank wars ORIGINAL

Von JENLISAblinks100

Blackpink are youtubers but these are shots about there prank wars This is mainly about jenlisas playful rel... Mehr

Hickey
Text from ex
We lost the dogs
Calling my girlfriend another girls name
Condom prank
Viagra prank
Never have I ever
Smoking prank ( BACKFIRES )
We're dating prank
Viagra prank 2
Reading each others DMs
I want a Threesome prank
Break up prank
Moaning another girls name
Reading each other DMs 2
I'm pregnant prank
I think we should be friends ( fails )
Ignoring my girlfriend prank
Instagram post from blackpink
Don't touch me prank
Q&A
I want plastic surgery prank
I miss being single prank.
I sold your dog prank
Girlfriend tag
Seducing prank
I know you cheated on me prank ( FAILED )
Caught in bed prank
Can't stop kissing you prank
Instagram post from blackpink for 2nd q&a
I'm not attracted to you anymore
Q&A 2
SPECIAL vlog πŸ‘€
Cooking with blackpink
She is just a friend prank
Another guy on my lockscreen prank
Lyric prank
Revealing outfit prank
Going to the strip club prank
Bambam1a instagram
Wrong person text prank
Bamlisa Q&A
Calling another girl babe prank
Getting fully dressed for the gym prank
You got somone pregnant prank
Another girls purfume prank
Condom prank 2
No kids prank
Laundry prank
Cutting hair prank
Facetiming with another girl prank
Engagment ring prank
Somone on speaker phone prank

Moving out prank

8.3K 258 136
Von JENLISAblinks100

Jennie PoV

Jennie: hi guys it's Jennie

I wave at the camera.

Jennie: today I'm going to prank My handsomely, beautiful and amazing fiancé, who is also the love of my life with the moving out prank.

I smile at the blinks

Jennie: I've already put some clothes in a suitcase some of them are on the bed I'm going to fold them and put them in the suitcase to make it look like I'm packing and see what Lisa's reaction is.

I explained the prank to the blinks

Jennie: Lisa is downstairs while I'm in our room as you can see, she'll be up here any second I just told her to feed our pets because it's Lisa's turn to do so anyways but Lisa being Lisa will take a really long time, she had been down there for 10 minutes so she'll be here in about 5 minutes.

I say to the camera which was set up in a hiding spot in our room.

Jennie: I don't even know what I'm going to say when she asks me but I guess I'll just have to go along with it and see how it goes

I smile and give the blinks two thumbs up

Jennie: okay guys wish me luck I'm going to be over there waiting for Lisa and act like I'm packing my things and going somewhere

Lisa PoV

I finally finished feeding all our cute pets and now I can finally go and snuggle with my fiancé and give her kisses and make love and if I'm lucky get some head.

When I walk in to our room I find Jennie packing some clothes in a suitcase. I raise my eyebrow, where does her fine ass think she's going. Girls trip?

I lock the door and I see her turn around.

Jennie: why did you lock the door?

Jennie says while she still folding her clothes and putting them in the suitcase.

Lisa: are you going on a trip?

She just shakes her head at me.

Lisa: then what are you doing?

She goes into the closet

Jennie: I'm packing, what does it look like?

I sigh as she shouts from the closet

Lisa: well I can see that Nini but why?

She comes back out with a one of my big shirts that she normally wears for bed.

Jennie: I'm moving out

Come again! What?

Lisa: what do you mean your moving out? Why? I'm coming with you.

Jennie shakes her head

Jennie: no you're not

She says bluntly

Lisa: where are you planning on staying at 11pm?

Jennie just ignores me and carries on packing. I get annoyed and just walked up to the bed throwing the clothes she had packed onto the bed, ruining her nice and neat folding.

Jennie pushes me a little backing me away from her suitcase.

Jennie: clearly you don't know what packing is?

Jennie says with the most attitude in her tone as she gets the clothes that I messed up and putting them back in the suitcase.

Lisa: you're not moving anywhere.

I say before I pick up her suitcase and threw it across the room. Jennie looks at me with shock.

Jennie: Lisayahhh.... why did you do that?

Jennie says as she tries to go and get the suitcase but I back hugged her which stopped her.

Lisa: you have to answer my questions first.

I say as I hold her a little tighter so she'll stop walking.

Jennie: I don't want questions I was to pack my things.

I try to turn her to face me, which she eventually did.

Lisa: what is the reason why you are packing, did you do something?

Jennie shakes her head

Jennie: no I just want to leave I can't live here anymore.

I raise my eyebrow

Lisa: what the hell do you mean, you're my fiancé you can't move

Jennie crosses her arms while she was still in mine.

Jennie: you have a phone and you can call me and if I don't answer text me.

I shake my head is she crazy

Lisa: I guess you want to FaceTime at the wedding too.

I say sarcastically and Jennie nods

Jennie: that sounds great sweet face now let me go so I can tidy the mess you made.

I don't know if I should be annoyed or upset or even mad right now. I let her go and she picks the suit case up and puts it on the bed.

Lisa: you can clean it back in the closet because if you think I'm going to let you leave this house this late at the night without telling me where you're going to be...

Jennie cuts me off as she stops what she's doing and looks at me.

Jennie: long distance relationships are good.

In what fucking world Jennie Kim Manoban.

Lisa: yes if all 4 of us are Happy.

Jennie raises her eyebrow

Jennie: so If we ever have a long distance relationship you're going to cheat on me?

Jennie stares me down with one of her eye brows raised.

Lisa: hey I'm the one who's supposed to be mad because you're packing your things and why have you packed my hoodies and shirts in there If I'm not coming with you.

Jennie rolls her eyes

Jennie: because I like wearing your clothes Lisa so I'm taking them with me.

I shake my head, she's already stole my heart now she's going to steal my clothes.

Lisa: Jennie don't play with me you're  not going anywhere you're not leaving me and moving out, if you want to go somewhere this late I'm coming with you, I can't have you out there looking like a full course meal.

Jennie chuckled

Jennie: sweet face calm down it's just a prank.

Jennie gets the camera and she walks over to me holding the camera so we are both in the frame.

Lisa: you took all these clothes out to just put back after you messed around with me.

Jennie nods at me and I take the camera from her and held it up for us as she wraps her arms loosely around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her to bring her closer.

Jennie: yeah and it was worth it because I got you.

Jennie says smiling up to me giving me a kiss on the lips. I shake my head

Lisa: guys I'm going to get her back with something even better so look out for that.

Jennie looks up at me.

Jennie: so you'll cheat on me if we were in a long distance relationship?

I guess I just gave her another thing she can argue about later. After the Bambam video she's been on edge.

Lisa: no babe of course not I love you too much and I'll wait forever for you but you're here now in my arms that's all that matters.

I try to reassure her and she just nods

Jennie: kiss me

I chuckled as I pecked her lips

Lisa: you want to close of your video or do you want me to do it.

Jennie flashes me one of her cute smiles.

Jennie: you do it I'm going to run a shower...

Jennie leans closer to me.

Jennie: so be quick.

She whispers to me before she heads to the bathroom. I gulp

Lisa: Don't forget to press that bell button so you don't miss a video and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already and join our family.

I say as quickly as I could before holding up a peace sign.

Lisa: bye guys

//////////////////

Please go read my new book " the heist of our lives" The next update on that will be Friday.

Thoughts💭💭💭💭💭💭

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

581K 8.9K 88
#BACKSTAGE DRAMA# contradicting to what others call FANSERVICE ; this story is about how JENLISA started and how CHAESOO supported them and develope...
437K 12.5K 35
Have you ever made bad choices that you could not help but regret then, later on, made you realize that indeed great outcomes lies beyond it? A Jenli...
88.2K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔒𝔯 /Λˆπ”°π”¦π”°π”±Ι™π”―/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 π”ž 𝔴𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”« 𝔬𝔯 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 π”―π”’π”©π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”« 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔯𝔰 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 π”₯οΏ½...
38.7K 898 18
They make each other jealous endlessly.... And a little bit of teasing, scratch that, A LOT of teasing between the two of them. Oh and did I mention...