๐™ˆ๐™–๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

By the_silentlover

~~ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™Š๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž ~~ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ... More

"๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ"
Chapter 1- Fab Five
๐Ÿ˜ŠDracula and Lilliput ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy
What was That???
NO
Love๐Ÿ’
6 Days are Left
Mukti say Sorry..
Angel
I Have Nothing To Lose...
Cup Of Coffee .... Seriously...
Nandini What Happen??
Believe Me......I Trust You..
You are the Donor
La La Love๐Ÿ’•
Yess.....Nooo..
Done talking with Aiyappa..
Engagement Outfits
Seriously Kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜
I Am Always With You๐Ÿค—
New Characters + Promo
Stay Away From Her Otherwise...
Where is........???
Just Don't Complete those words
Sunshine ๐Ÿ’
Thudddddddddd๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Your Bad Time Starts NOW..
I Love You Nandini ๐Ÿ’
All The Best
She Means A lot To Me
Manik Malhotra....
KISS.....?????
Kiss ke Baad???..
Arghhhh Lilliputtt....
PLEASE LEAVE
You Will Never Understand
MaNan ๐Ÿ˜
Outfits For Puja and Sangeet
Ignorance
I Believe in Us โค
SIR???
Outfits for Haldi and Mehendi
Am Here..
I Love You ๐Ÿ’—
Wedding Outfits
Bath?? Without Water
I Promise
She Is My Love
Hello

Harshad.. Harshad.. Harshad..

14.7K 1.2K 212
By the_silentlover

Heyaaa guys...

Wassup???

M back again so missed me or not 🙈🙈 Coz I toh missed all of you..

Enjoy....

***********
Haqiqat se door h khawaish meri,

Phir bhi ek Khwaish h ki,

Ek khwab haqiqat ho
💝

***********

Manik's room:

Manik carried Nandini who was hiding herself in his chest still crying in his room and made her lay down on bed. He was getting up but she didn't left his t shirt and was still not ready to come out of his embrace.. He caressed her hairs softly and spoke lovingly...

Manik: Nandini... It's ok Baba relax m here only.. I promise..

Nandini:(nodding her head) No... I know that...that you will..will leave me.. I Know... Now toh you know everything than you...you will also hate me.. I know... Everyone does.... But plz..plz do... don't leave me... Plz..

Manik felt pain in his heart listening her pleading voice of not leaving her.. But composing himself he spoke while caressing her hairs Lovingly

Manik:(softly) And who told you that m leaving you..??

Listening it Nandini peeked from her chest and looked at her just like a 2 yr old baby and looked at him with her innocent eyes at which he smiled admiring her and spoke..

Manik:(raising eyebrows) What?? Now stop looking at me like this (teasing tone) Warna... Pyaar Ho jayega...

And he winked saying this while Nandini first opened her eyes wide and then blushed.. And seeing her like this MaNik smiled.. Nandini then composing herself sat straight on the bed with the support of bedrest.. Manik passed her the glass of water which she took and drank looking nowhere particularly.. Sighing he too sat beside her and hold her hand in his and entwined them which fits perfectly in his hands as if made them only to hold... Nandini looked at him and then at their hands which were entwined with his and was giving her some unknown peace which she never felt but only with Him. And then the only question arise in her mind was "Why"??? Breaking her thoughts and the peaceful Silence he spoke...

Manik: Nandini... I M NOT gonna say anything about whatever happened down there... Bcoz I don't think m even capable of saying anything.. But yeah I'll say the thing again which I had always said to you That No Matter What!! Am Always there for You. And you will always find me beside you, and not behind...

And While hearing this Nandini eyes welled up with tears , tears of happiness feeling that yes She have also someone who will be with her always as He Promised and she knew that This Promise is for forever.... And both passed a smile to each other and Manik joined his forehead with hers...

Meanwhile downstairs...

Everyone were silent not knowing what to do after MaNan's exit. Navya and Mukti both were having tears as if feeling Nandini's pain.. Alia was Confused with her feelings, she know that Nandini is truly an Angel who can never hurt anyone even unintentionally leave intentionally.. And about her brother then well she was really not sure about him.. Cabir and Abhi both were still looking at Harshad glaring him and if looks could kill anyone than Till Now Harshad would have been frying in the warm oil in Hell.. And out of all the people Aryaman was standing with no emotions on his face and seeing him standing still Cabir and Abhi felt more agitated.. Rubbing his forehead Abhi whispered...

Abhi:(to Cabir) Yaar how can Nandu chose HIM out of all the people to be best friend in the whole world...

Cabir: Same pinch bro...

Abhi:(loudly) Yaar Cabir... If I would have been at Nandini's place Naa then I would have killed that 'A' guy..

Cabir:(nodding) And I would have killed that 'H' guys I swear...

Everyone looked at them to see them looking at both Aryaman and Harshad with agitated look..  Harshad was about to speak something when his phone rang which he received after giving a glance at Cabir and Abhi once..

On call.
Harshad:(shocked) : What??? But..but how can be this possible???....... (Shouted) Hell This Is Impossible Just find out Who Did This???  I want All the information..

And then he hung up the call with frustrated face and throw away the cell phone on the floor with a smash breaking it into many pieces...And everyone just ignored him when a voice came from stairs that was of Manik ofcourse..

Manik: Harshad. Harshad. Harshad. Tch. Tch. Tch. Why the hell are you punishing your phone for your Mistakes dude...(standing infront of him) It must be expensive naa bro keep it with yourself maybe it would have been came in your use... You know what I mean right??

Harshad hold his collars with anger and shouted.. "Manikkkkkk"

Manik smirked and Hold his hands which were holding his collars and released them and spoke..

Manik: Arre what happen?? Gussa aa Raha h?? Awww poor boy.. It's ok relax... It's Just the Starting.. Forgot what I said?? Just Wait for your Bad time to come.. And yeah don't need to wait for long , M Here Naa it will be soon with you well it's already have started.. Isn't it...

Harshad:(shouting) Manik Malhotra... Don't you dare to interfere in my life..

Manik: Pehli baat.. Chilla Mat..*(First thing... Don't shout)* And secondly You would have think this before trying to ruin a girl's life... Now just Pay for your deeds mahn..

Harshad: Manik....

Manik:(showing his palm) Harshad... Right now I have no mood to talk with this ugly face so plz... (To Aryaman) And You.... (Pointing toward gate) Out... And just don't need to show your this face to me Ever... Just Get Out...(To Alia) M Sorry Alu.. I promise I'll do anything for you but bearing this guy anymore is just out of my patience.. Bcoz if I see him again Naa then i will kill him for sure I swear on Nandini....

And he left from there saying this while everyone else just looked at hus retreating figure...

Abhi:(to Cabir) Did he actually... Sweared on Nandini... Or I just imagined..??

Cabir: Bro I guess I too imagined..

Both looked at each other and raised Their eyebrows and smirked..

Abhi: Ohhhhh..

Cabir: Yoooo..

Together: Baat yahan tak pahuch gyi... Waah beta ..

The End..

Heyaa guys..

M back..

How are you guys?? I hope doing grt...

Ok I know it's short one but I tried to add everything here and I guess I was successful... But yeah don't make faces now *giggling* 99.9% chances tht I'll update tomorrow too...

So How Was the Update???

How much out of 10???

How was MaNan???

Cabir and Abhi???

Manik and Harshad???

I know you guys must waiting for Action right don't worry that too will come soon.

Precap: I Love You Nandini.. I Really do...💝

Will be waiting for the Reviews..

Avoid Mistakes..

Resemblance is purely a coincidence...

Also I got a new cover credit goes to @lillysharma

Tq dear... It's really awesome...

Thank you guys...

Love you all..

Diya 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.8K 47
Mature content ๐Ÿ”ฅ โš  18 plus Read at your own risk It's chapter 2 of only mine, as you guys know my old account was deleted by wattapd so I lost my...
907K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...
6.6K 189 24
REALLLY REALLY REALLY AWFUL STORY FROM 2020 READ AT UR OWN RISK XOXO ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ "๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ฎ" ๐™Ÿ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™...
840K 43.2K 69
Love is just a 4 letter word but a very precious feeling in the world but still a few fail to understand the true meaning behind it. A similar thing...