Writing Prompts

By howlmg

A collection of my daily writing prompts More

"She woke up that morning with skin like an Oompa Loompa..."
"She fell to her knees and kissed the ground. She couldn't believe..."
"The two bicycles raced down the driveway in a heated battle
"He had been the one god the Egyptians never noticed..."
"I could hear the bullets split the wind as they whizzed past my ears..."
"The grass felt so damp and fresh beneath her feet..."
Two Field Mice
He was like a merman (pt. 2)
Dirty Dishes
Jump Tower
Vending Machine
10/14/19
10/15/19
10/20/19

He was like a merman

6 0 0
By howlmg

"Basically, he was like a merman...one who lived in a volcano..."

Its bubbling furnace and crushing depths were as comfortable to him as talking a stroll down a country lane in early Spring. Of course, he knew nothing of Spring or the countryside. His world was within fire and rock. Mona Keta was a large volcano, over 1,500 meters wide at its peak, down to 10,000 meters wide at sea level. He "lived" here but was not confined to this caldera.

"Moturi," his mother cried, an older Volturan. "Are you going to visit your gratia today. "Gratia" was the Old-Volturan word for grandmother. "She should be in Mona Cisis today, if I've got my curels right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 36.7K 38
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
142K 14.4K 17
[Sequel of 'MY SUBCONSCIOUS DESIRE'] Once again, a tale of desire and respect Once again, a tale of Rathod and family bond A multi-couple story. F...
33.2K 111 17
When 12 year old Alex steals a diaper from the daycare his mom works at, he goes down a rabbit hole of his new addiction.
83.7K 3.4K 33
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.