The Lucky One (A Niall Horan...

By FeelingHoran

Adriana never thought twice about the boy band One Direction until she meets Eleanor Calder who invites her t... More

The Lucky One (A Niall Horan fan fic)
chapter 2
chapter 3 : the partay
chapter 4
chapter 6

Chapter 5

34 0 0
By FeelingHoran

Lucy's POV

I woke up still in Eleanor's house next to Harry. I decided to make breakfast. I walked up to the big kitchen and the lights were on. Then I heard munching I walked over to the back of the island seeing Louis eating his carrots.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" I started laughing like crazy. Everyone started waking up ,thanks to Louis.

"VAS HAPPENIN" Zayn said

"Holy mother of all potatoes!!!" Niall said. Now I was just going crazy I started laughing sooooo much until I felt something hard beneath me. I had just fell on the ground.

"Hey can anyone take me home." 

(A/N ya see what I did there take me home. No? Ok whatever.) 

"Yea sure." Said Harry and I felt my cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Do I really have to start blushing now.  

-------------- 

Adrianna's POV

I woke up on my bed. I got my phone and checked the time. It was 9:00am . Wow it's early but knowing I won't fall asleep again I grabbed my wallet and my phone and took a walk to Starbucks. Lucy wasn't there today. I still asked for my usual.

Once I was done it was already 11:00 am. Did I really take that long? I was hungry. It was almost 12:00 at noon so I guess I might as well go grab some Nandos. It's my favourite restaurant. As well as T.G.I.Fridays.

It wasn't much of a long walk. I was there in like 5 min. When I walked in. The scent of chicken filled my nostrils. I asked for peri peri chicken.

I took a seat at the table they assigned me. Then I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Niall.

"Look behind you."

Okay I looked behind me and I saw the beautiful Irish blonde boy.

"Hi , what are you doing here?"

"So your saying you don't want me here? I guess I should just go then" "NOOO please sta- "

" Adrianna I was just joking. I come here all the time , if you were still wondering."

--------

Still Adrianna's POV

Me and Niall are best friends now. He is really nice. And when I say 'really' I mean it. I got ready for bed. Well actually I was bored so I went on twitter. I decided to follow Niall and the rest of the lads.

"@NiallOfficial hey niall it's Adrianna I was wondering if I could come over. It's boring here."

I waited for a reply. While I was waiting I decided to go downstairs to the living room. I turned on my Xbox. I got the Just Dance 4 game out and put it in the Xbox. I picked the song What Makes You Beautiful. I don't know why but Lucy dragged me in to this one direction stuff.

I started dancing til the song ended. Let me just say I'm not a very good dancer. I really liked this game I though it was fun.

Then I heard my phone beep.

@NiallOfficial : @heyitsadrianna hey yea sure be there in a bit:)X

I decided to call Lucy. I haven't seen her in a while. I wonder what is going on between Harry and her.

She picked up at the 3rd ring. "Hey Lucy ! So what happened with you and Harry a few days ago huh?"

"What are you talking about? Nothing happened between me an him"

"Oh please Lucy I saw you and Harry cuddling , I didn't want to bother you so Niall gave me a ride home. "

I can tell she was blushing when I just notice she said something.

"What's going on with you and Niall huh? You guys seem pretty close." Just then the doorbell rang.

"Talk to you later Lucy , gotta go!"

I went over to the door and opened it. There stood a blonde hair blue eyed boy.

"Hey Adrinna. I followed you on twitter by the way. " he followed me on twitter? Hmm let me check. Nevermind I'll do that later.

"Aww thanks! You can come in by the way! I have him a smile.

" I see you we're playing just dance huh?"

"Uh yea, was a little bored.There is nothing to do here. Wanna invite the lads ? I'll call Lucy too!"

"Sure. " I turned on my phone and dialled Lucy's phone number.  

"Hey it's Lucy here sorry I can't take ur call, I'll call back if I can byeee." Oh well then a thought hit me. I'm still in my pajama shorts. Damn it. Oh well might as well be a pajama partayy! Then I heard Niall talking on the phone.

"No I don't like her that way Harry. " I heard him mumble something but I couldn't hear. hmm wonder what there talking about. What if they're talking about me. If he was that's hurtful.

**** Niall's POV

" Harry I don't like her that way." Yea I kinda do. I mumbled to myself.

"Oh well Niall whatever you say. I can't make it by the way it's too late."

"Ok bye haz."

"Kay bye, see you later nialler!"

( narry moment)

~~~~~~~ 

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry for the long update guys. I've been busy on school homework. I'm dip dieing my hair with my cousin. I'll try to make more updates.:) tell ur friends about this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
37.9K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...