The Retired Queenpin

By GoddessofJustice

Aaliyah Daniels is a former Drug Lord, assassin, and wife. She lives a secluded life with her two children Ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 2 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 3 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 4 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 5 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 6 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 7 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 8 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 9 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 10 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 11 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 12 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 13 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 15 (Damien POV)
Chapter 16 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 17 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 19 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 20 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 21 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 22 (Unknown POV)
Chapter 23 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 26 (Aaliyah's POV)
Authors Note
Chapter 27 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 28 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 29 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 30 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 31 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)
A/N
Chapter 33 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 34 (Aaliyah's POV)
A/N
Chapter 36 (Niko's POV)
Chapter 37 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 38 (Aaliyah's POV)
New Book (SNEAK PEAK)
Chapter 39 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 40 (Niko's Letter to Aaliyah)
A/N (updated 2.27.2020)
Chapter 41 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 42 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 43 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 44 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 45: Omniscient POV
Chapter 46: Omniscient POV
A/N
Chapter 47: Damien's POV
Chapter 48 (Aaliyah's POV)
A/N
Chapter 49: (Damien's POV)
Chapter 50: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 51: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 52: Omniscient POV
A/N:
Chapter 53: Epilogue:
New Story!

Chapter 35 (Omniscient POV)

2.7K 145 12
By GoddessofJustice

MOON FEST

Aaliyah decided it was best for them to dress alike. She wore a red silk button up tucked into red silk pants, her hair down and completely unruly. The only accessories she wore was her engagement ring.  Damien on the other hand wore a black silk button up shirt with white silk slacks. He and aaliyah argued about his silk pants for almost an hour before she finally just rolled her eyes and walked away from him.

Let's just say the silk pants were like the grey sweats men wear. They're only for the house!!!!!

Isabella matched Aaliyah and Kitai matched Damien.

Giovanni on the other hand didn't match them and he definitely didn't attempt to look casual. He looked like a guard. He dressed in a crisp black Armani suit minus the jacket with his gun in the holster on his waist.

Marcella was the most normally dressed one out of them all. She wore a simple sundress that fell to her ankles with comfy flats. As soon as they'd reached festival grounds she'd ran off to enter Aaliyah into the Karaoke contest.

She'd caught Aaliyah singing that morning and demanded that she sing.

"Mommy, lets go to the shooting booth. I want a teddy bear." Isabella tugged on Aaliyah's hand.

"Okay. Whatever you want." Aaliyah waltz over to the booth with her daughter beside her and the others behind them.

"I want Mr.A to win it for me."

Aaliyah looked at Damien and he looked at her. Aaliyah then shrugged.

"I'll win you a teddy, Isa."

Damien handed the teen who was manning the booth a $5 bill. (Realistically, I'm pretty sure they don't use U.S. Currency over in Italy but I didn't feel like researching the proper currency term, etc.)  The teen passed Damien the Nerf gun.

"You get five shots, Sir."

"I only need one." Damien aimed the nerf gun with one hand then shot it knocking the bottle over . It fell to the side causing all the other bottles to fall over as well; like dominos.

"Pick what you want, Isa." Damien smiled down at her while handing the gun back to the shocked teen.

Aaliyah passed the teen another 5 dollar bill.

"Reset the bottles"

The teen did as she ordered and handed her the nerf gun. Aaliyah turned her head away and aimed the gun with her right hand only. She fired her first shot  then shifted slightly to the left firing the second shot continuing the motion until she fired her final shot.

After the fifth shot she looked back at the bottles and all five had indeed been knocked over.

The teen looked at her in disbelief. She handed him the nerf gun and grabbed the biggest Stitch Stuffie they had. (Btw I have this strange obsession with Stitch right now... like don't judge.)

She looked over at Damien and winked. He smirked.

They were so much alike it was insane.

Aaliyah grabbed Kitai and Isabella's hands leading them away from the stand and further into the festival. Damien and Giovanni followed.

"So, again, I ask, what is her back story?"

"Country girl??" Damien asked.

"Not believable."

"You remember 12 years ago when we were in the states and we heard about an assassin named Cyncere."

"The one shot."

"That's her."

"Ha ha very funny. Seriously, man..."

"I am serious. Remember the Kingpin I was in competition with back then but I could never figure out the real identity. That's her. She and Father worked together too."

"Cazzo. You two are perfect for one another then."

"You can say that."

"So, how did you find her?"

"Elijah. I'd seen her at one of his games a few years ago and something about her was odd to me. I couldn't place my finger on it. I asked Elijah about her and he said he didn't know much other than she was a hardcore bitch. So, he did some digging, really deep digging. I paid a lot of money to get my information on her."

"So, when you approached her I'm assuming she didn't come with open arms..."

"No. She lived to spite me. But you can only fight attraction for so long. Anyways, I got attached to her children first then I found out about her ex husband and I became attached to her; to her very essence."

"Does she have any friends???"

"Married."

"Cousins?"

"She doesn't associate with her family much. I've only met her parents . And that wasn't spectacular."

"Have you told her about Claire?"

"No. I haven't told her about Christian either."

"Don't you think you should. I mean Christian is alive."

"I will just not now. I'm still in the dark about that night."

"You killed her. She tried to kill Christian."

"I know but I don't remember anything beyond her shooting Christian. I blacked out."

"Well I was your cleaner that night. Let's just say she didn't die peacefully." He shrugged.

"I'm sure I didn't intend her to."

"She was pregnant, Damien, you know that right?"

"It damn sure wasn't mine."

"It could've been Christians." Gio shrugged

"Could have.... there's also the possibility it wasn't."

"You never know."

"Giovanni, I'm going to be real with you, brother. It didn't matter whether it was Christians or not. She was sent to kill us both and she almost succeeded. Regardless, Christians goal was to take her from me when he knew I had feelings for her. I'm not ready to relive Christian and Claire."

"I understand. Have you at least told her about Danielle?"

"Hell No. I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out though. All she knows is that Danielle is a threat to business. She doesn't know that I used to fuck her Or that I used to be in love with her."

"Are you going to kill Danielle?"

"She fell off the grid after I killed Hue. She'll find me when she's ready. But I'll probably give Aaliyah the honors."

"Hmm, Danielle might be a little harder to kill that Claire. I mean Danielle has been immersed in Gang life for years."

"Don't underestimate Aaliyah, Giovanni. I mean she is a dead shot."

"I've only heard what you've told me though. I've seen Danielle in action."

"When I finally allow Aaliyah back into that part of the business, I'll let you know. So, you can see her in action."

"What are you boys talking about?" Aaliyah walked over to them.

"Nothing. Where are the twins?"

"With Marcella. She took them to the Ferris Wheel."

"Gio, doesn't believe you're cyncere...."

"You told him??" She looked over at Gio.

"Well he had questions after seeing you shoot at the last booth."  Damien shrugged.

"Well, Gio, what's not believable about it?" She asked.

"I didn't say I didn't believe him. All I said was mafia affiliates are hard to kill." He clarified.

"Not true. You're naive if you believe that."

"Oh really??" Gio crossed his arms.

"Yes. I've been an assassin for 14 years. I took my first life at 12 and was forced to be an assassin by age 13 after the boss learned I was indeed a dead shot. I've always been the best at what I do. I'm a better assassin than Physical Therapist. That says a lot considering I am the most sought out independent Physical Therapist."

"Listen to her. Or she'll show you what she's capable of."

"One question.... is she more dangerous than you, Damien?"

"Nah, she's close though." He smirked as he looked down at his woman.

"Alright. I guess I'll believe it for now."

"Come on. Let continue to enjoy the festival." Aaliyah grabbed the two men's hands and pulled them with her.

"Will Miss.Aaliyah Daniels please come to the stage?" The announcer called.

Damien furrowed his brow. Aaliyah let go of their hands and made her way to the stage. She whispered in the DJs ear and a slow soulful instrumental began to play.

Aaliyah grabbed the mic and began to sing. Her voice was low and sensual.

"Frankie, didn't I tell you
You've got the world in the palm of your hand.
Frankie, didn't I tell you
They're running at your command.
You know the tricks
As if their your invention
It wasn't your intention, Frankie
To fall in the trap you made"  her hips swayed from side to side as she sang the song from memory.

Damien knew Aaliyah had many talents but he never know she could sing. If he wasn't seeing her then he would've thought it was Sade singing but at the same time Aaliyah's voice was slightly different from Sade. Her voice was a little deeper and she made the song her own.

"It's a crying shame, ohhhh
You couldn't win the game, heartbreaker
This time it's your first affair
Frankie
Frankie's, first affair
It's your time to cry, heartbreaker
Frankie's, frankies, first affair
It's your time to cry."

Aaliyah's body language spoke volumes. She was effectively seducing the crowd even though the song was about another woman's infidelity. Her voice remained sweet, low, and seductive. Her red silk outfit made the performance that much more sexy. Damien's eyes were glued to her as he stared with admiration and lust.

What couldn't the little vixen do?

When she finished the crowd went insane. She humbly bowed and thanked them then walked off stage.

"Amazing, cara." Marcella grabbed her and pulled her into a warm hug.

"That it was." Damien walked over with his hands stuffed into the pockets of his trousers.

"Thank you."

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing, Micio?" Damien asked.

"You never asked. Anyways I don't sing often. This was Marcella's idea."

"Well, Dia, Thank you. And I loved it, Micio."

"Don't get used to it." She smirked

"Now come! Let's eat." Marcella suggested.

"Oui! I'm starving." Aaliyah grabbed Marcella's arm and the twins hands walking off to find food.

"Are you sure she doesn't have any friends???"  Giovanni asked.

Damien laughed.

————————
When they got home Aaliyah put the twins to bed then prepared a bubble bath for Damien and herself.

"I enjoyed Moon Fest a lot. I'm not used to quality time with "family," so, tonight felt good."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I enjoyed your performance very much." Damien's eyes darkened with as he pulled her over to his side of the tub.

"Really?"

"Yes. But I feel like it was a set up to seduce me. Are you sure Dia came up with the idea??" He asked as he caresses her arm.

"I'm certain Dia came up with it. If I wanted to seduce you then I'd do it here at home, in the confines of our bedroom." She turned climbing into his lap.

"Oh really?" Damien raised a brow.

"Oui, Monsieur Arden."

"You really don't believe I can restrain myself?"

"It's not that I don't think you can, I know you don't want to and you don't care to. Let's be honest, you don't care whether you win the bet or not, Lover." She leaned in and pecked his lips.

"No I don't." He lifted her slightly, lining his erection up with her opening and slipped into her.

Her back arched on instinct as she settled on his cock.

"I guess you'll be paying up then, huh, lover."

"I will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 4 5
Leon De Luca is the Don of the Italian mafia, he's cold to everyone around him other than his family. He's finally got what he wanted which was to be...
126K 4K 47
{Absolutely mesmerizing} {Cassius and Aiden come up beside me and watches her the same way I do; like she's the beginning and the end, the sun and th...
7.8K 179 42
When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met at a club The girl looses everyone when...
65.8K 3K 49
In the bustling heart of the city, Aaliyah Winston's life is a whirlwind of bright lights and endless possibilities. But when she crosses paths with...