Lelouch's Other Sister.

By TeamWhiteRose100

Her name is Elizabeth VI Britannia and she is the other sister of Lelouch VI Britannia and Nunnally VI Britan... More

Chapter 1: My Childhood.
Chapter 2: Zero?
Chapter 4: Hostage Crisis.
Chapter 5: The Battle Of Narita.
Chapter 6: Simplicity.
Chapter 7: Game Of Shadows.
Chapter 8: Kyushu.
Chapter 9: False Pretense Of Peace.
Chapter 10: Raid.
Chapter 11: 1 Year Later.
Chapter 12: The End.

Chapter 3: Life.

2.6K 55 5
By TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Funimation, Gorō Taniguchi, and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Week After Chapter 2*

Elizabeth's POV*

Euphemia had arrived earlier this week and I heard about Suzaku's release finally.

I told my father I'd be sticking around Japan for a while due to this Zero business and he seemed to understand.

I heard earlier this morning that Cornelia was on her way here which means things are about to get a whole lot more interesting. 

I was now watching from a distance as Suzaku walked around town with Euphemia.

I had my personal nanobot Knightmare named Merlin on hand just in case danger is around the corner.

We were in the ghettos when I saw an explosion in a nearby Colosseum.

I double tapped my wrist band and the nanobots formed my Merlin Knightmare around me.

I then flew off in order to stop whatever was going on.

I landed in front of a Sutherland that was being attacked by four other Sutherland's.

I asked "What is transpiring here?".

One of the Sutherland's said "We are purging the foully of the pure bloods known as Orange.". 

I mentally said "So I'm protecting Jeremiah huh?".

I said "Then you are letting Zero win.".

Another one of the Sutherland's asked "What do you mean?".

I said "You're letting his deception of Jeremiah divide you.".

One of the Sutherland's fired at me but Suzaku arrived in the Lancelot.

I pulled out my blades and said "It's the hard way then. Kururugi watch my back.".

He said "Yes ma'am.".

Me and Suzaku then began the processes of lightly dismantling the Sutherland;s.

Another Sutherland arrived and hit another away from the Jeremiah Sutherland.

Suzaku and the other Sutherland stood in front of Jeremiah's Sutherland while I sneaked around.

Euphemia bless her soul entered the arena as one of the Sutherland's threw a Chaos Mine.

I jumped into the air and absorbed the energy of the Chaos Mine into my suit.

I then flew over and punched through a Sutherland who threw the Chaos Mine near Euphemia and dragged out a poor man.

I was about to kill him when Euphemia told me to stop and to let him go.

I levitated down and let the poor man go.

I double tapped my wrist and my armor went back into the form of a watch.

Euphemia said for everyone else to lower their weapons immediately.

Everyone did as she asked and the Sutherland's kneeled and said "We're sorry Princesses.".

I walked over to my big sister Euphemia and whispered "Good work big sister.".

Suzaku got out of his Lancelot and approached us while also saying "My ladies.".

I walked away and let the lovebirds have their moment.

I walked passed Lloyd and said "The Merlin is a miracle of nanobots Lloyd. Excellent work.".

He smirked as I continued walking.

Later At Night*

I and Euphemia were standing by as Cornelia's ship landed.

Cornelia stepped out of her ship and walked towards us.

I mentally said "Better play the humble loyal girl role.".

I bowed my head and said "Welcome to Japan, Viceroy Cornelia.".

She said "Rise Sub Viceroy Elizabeth, you don't have to bow.".

I nodded as I stood back up.

I mentally said "I hate that title with a passion. I don't want to be a Viceroy or even a Sub Viceroy, I just want to be me.".

Cornelia turned towards Euphemia and said "I heard what you did Euphemia. You shouldn't be so reckless.".

Euphemia said "I know sister, forgive me but-".

Cornelia interrupted Euphemia and sternly said "You will address me as Viceroy here, Sub Viceroy Euphemia. Because we're sisters, we need to follow a stricter protocol.".

Euphemia said "Yes I understand.".

Cornelia turned to a man standing nearby and said "Now then. Give me your report.".

The man nodded and said "My lady, the first order of business is a welcome party we arranged for your highness-".

He stopped once a gun was aimed at his face by Cornelia.

I smiled as she said "Sloppy, senile, corrupt.".

Cornelia then angrily asked "Where is Zero? I want the enemy of the empire caught! Get Zero!". 

1 Day Later*

I was having some of my wounds looked at.

The doctors told me it was a miracle I was even walking around.

I got dressed and headed down to see what Euphemia was doing.

She was looking over old paintings made by Clovis.

I found one of me, mom, Nunnally, and Lelouch.

I put my hands on it and began crying.

I missed them all so much.

Euphemia came over and put a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at her and she pulled me in to a hug.

Euphemia said "I miss them too.".

I continued to cry as she held me close.

2 Hours Later*

I was floating close by in the Merlin and was observing Cornelia's forces fighting their way to one of the Japanese freedom fighters called The Blood of the Samurai compound.

Cornelia was going at them full force in her Gloucester.

I almost felt bad for the poor fools.

Cornelia soon entered the inside of the compound and I could hear shooting on the inside meaning she's slaughtering the men on the inside.

At Night*

I was sitting in my room in front of a chess board me and Lelouch used to play on.

I was holding the Queen piece and was remembering all the games we played back then.

I mentally said "I miss him and Nunnally so much.".

I got up and set my Queen piece back on the board and began pulling my clothes off until I was in my sports bra and sports shorts.

I sat down on my bed and looked at myself in the mirror.

I had scars from the neck down over my body.

I laid down and pulled the covers over me and went to sleep.

1 Day Later*

I, Schneizel, Cornelia, Euphemia, and some of our family attended Clovis's State Funeral.

I was sitting in a chair by Schneizel and we were discussing recent events having to deal with Zero.

Our father soon came up to speak and me and Schneizel went silent.

My father said "All men are not created equal, Some are born swifter a foot, Some with greater beauty, Some are born into poverty, and others born sick and feeble. Both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different. Yes, that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition, and the unfaltering march of progress. Any quality is not wrong, equality is. And what of the EU, which made equality a right? They use it as a popularity contest. The Chinese Federation with it's equal distribution of wealth? But not our beloved Britannia, we fight, we compete, evolution is continuous. Britannia alone moves forward, advancing steadily into the future. Even the death of my son Clovis demonstrates Britannia's unswerving moving towards progress. We will fight on, we shall struggle, compete, plunder, and dominate, and in the end, the future shall be ours. All hail Britannia!!".

Everyone attending the Funeral soon started chanting "All hail Britannia!!".

Afterwards I and Schneizel headed outside and began to play Chess game.

Schneizel's POV*

We took a seat at the chess table.

I said "Why don't you take the first move little sister.".

She nodded and moved one of her Pawns to E4.

I countered by moving one of my Pawns to E5.

She countered by moving her Knight to F3.

I moved my Knight to C6 and asked "How is Area 11 treating you?".

She moved her Bishop to C4 and said "It's rather nice actually, this Zero business keeps me entertained, but if it ever gets to a point where I need to intervene then I will.".

I moved one of my Pawns to D6 and said "Well I'm glad to see you in a good mood for a change.".

She moved her other Knight to C3 and said "Thank you Schneizel.".

I moved my Bishop to G6 pinning her Queen.

She moved one of her Knight's to E5 which took out one of my Pawns.

I moved my Pawn to D1 which allowed me to take her Queen.

I smirked and said "You shouldn't have left your most valuable piece open, little sister.".

She said "In order to be victorious, one must be willing to lose in order to gain." as she moved her Bishop to F7 putting me in checkmate.

She said "Checkmate Schneizel.".

I moved my King forward to E7 taking me out of Checkmate but it inevitably put me in another Checkmate.

She moved her Knight to D5 and said "Checkmate.".

I looked around for another move but couldn't find one.

I smiled and said "Well played. Like when we were kids.".

She reached her hand across the table and shook mine.

She asked "Sure you don't wanna stick around and see how this Zero business plays out?".

I laughed and said "No, but tell me how it goes when everything is said and done.".

She said "Understood.".

I then got up and headed down to the funeral.

Elizabeth's POV*

All I did was just sit there at the Chess board after Schneizel left and think about our past games.

I then began to reset the Chess board then headed downstairs and mingled looking for some girl who could catch my eye but e'lass none could do so.

1 Week Later*

I was walking around town making sure nothing was out of place.

I soon happened upon Ashford students picking on a Japanese mother and her little girl.

I walked over and asked "What are you doing?".

They turned to me and said "All we're doing is having some fun with these 11's, besides what's it to you?".

I nodded and said "Well it's not my business, but when you get down to it, discriminating is still an unforgivable thing that you students shouldn't be doing..".

He ran up to me and threw a punch at me but I ducked under it and pushed his arm forward making him hit the wall and spraining his hand.

His friends soon came over.

He tried to back hand me but I stepped back making him hit one of his friends knocking them to the ground.

Another one of his friends tried to attack me but I tripped them making them fall to the ground.

He and one of his friends tried to attack me.

They both threw a punch at me but I stepped back and they punched each other in the face knocking each other to the ground.

I wiped some dust off my shoulder and looked over at the Japanese mother and her little girl on the ground.

I asked "Are you alright?".

They nodded and said "Thank you.".

I waved my hand and said "No need to thank me.".

They smiled as they walked away.

I turned to all the boys on the ground.

I sternly said "Follow me!".

One of them asked "And why should we do that?".

I said "Because it's a bad thing for a commoner to refuse a Princesses orders.".

They started quaking in fear as we walked to their school which was Ashford Academy.

I passed a room where two girls were talking about something and we entered the Principals office.

I told him what happened and he assured me they'd be punished properly and scarcely.

I then put my hands in my pocket as I exited the campus.

Lelouch's POV*

I and Suzaku were walking down the stairs but I grabbed him and silently hid us under the stairs once I saw her.

My younger sister Elizabeth VI Britannia.

I mentally asked "Damnit! Why is she here? Did she find us? Does she even know that we are are?".

Suzaku whispered "I've met her before. Is she your sister by any chance Lelouch?".

I said "Yeah. And if she's here. That means she may of found me and Nunnally. Suzaku I want you to go make sure Nunnally's okay.".

He nodded and ran off.

I began to covertly follow Elizabeth and if possible use my Geass on her as a last resort if she has discovered me and Nunnally.

Elizabeth's POV*

I was walking outside but stopped when I saw a cute blonde nearby sitting under a tree.

I against my better judgement walked over and asked "Are you okay? You seem down.".

She looked up at me and said "I'm fine. Just sitting here.".

I coyly asked "Does the lady have a name?".

She almost monotonously said "C2 but you can call me CC.".

I took a bow and said "Elizabeth VI Britannia at your service Ms. C2.".

I stood back up.

C2 asked "Would you like to sit with me?".

I said "Sure, I'd love to.".

I took a seat against the tree beside her and we looked out at everything we could.

I said "Not much to look at is there?".

She said "Only if you know what to look for.".

I was confused but began to look closer and when I did I saw beautiful patch of flowers.

I said "Their beautiful.".

C2 said "Yes indeed they are.".

Lelouch's POV*

I got outside and saw Elizabeth sitting by C2 under a tree.

I hid behind a column and watched closely as they were talking about something.

Elizabeth's POV*

I said "This is nice, isn't it.".

C2 nodded and said "Yes. No one ever takes the time to gaze at beauty like this anymore.".

I said "I rarely have the time but I still do take the time to admire the beauty.".

C2 said "Well you should more often.".

I smiled and soon felt my phone ringing.

I pulled it out and saw it was Cornelia calling me.

I said "Sorry, I gotta take this.".

C2 said "It's fine.".

I got up and and walked around the tree and answered the phone.

I asked "Viceroy do you need something?".

Cornelia said "Yes. We're working on drawing out Zero and I want you here to provide assistance.".

I said "I'll be there on the double.".

She hung up and I walked back around the tree and looked down at C2.

She looked up at me and I said "I have to go.".

She nodded and turned back to look at the flowers.

I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down my number.

I handed it to her and said "Call me sometime. I would like to talk with you again C2.".

She took it and said "I'll think about it.".

I laughed a little and said "Until we meet again C2.".

I then began to walk off.

When I was outside of the Academies grounds I activated the Merlin and headed off to meet with Cornelia.

Lelouch's POV*

After Elizabeth was gone, I walked over to talk to C2.

I asked "What did you two talk about?".

C2 said "We talked about the beauty of the flowers nearby then she gave me her number.".

I was curious but didn't have time to talk because my next class was about to begin soon.

1 Hour Later*

Me and Cornelia were in her personal transport overlooking the Saitama Ghetto.

We had the entire Saitama Ghetto surrounded and were looking for the Yamato Alliance.

One of Cornelia's top lieutenants Dalton said "We have the entire Saitama Ghetto surrounded. The Yamato Alliance's hideout is in here somewhere. Half the people in this neighborhood are cooperating with them, so if we proceed now-".

Cornelia interrupted him and asked "What will be the effect on production?".

Her lieutenant said "Primary sector alpha should decrease by zero point zero two percent.".

Cornelia said "Within expectations then.".

Cornelia turned to everyone who was allied with Clovis in the Shinjuku disaster and asked "Alright, all of you here participated in the Shinjuku disaster, is that correct?".

They said "Yes.".

Cornelia asked "Do you think the conditions are similar to those in Shinjuku?".

They said yes and it was perfect.

Cornelia said "I've recreated the same conditions that existed in Shinjuku in order to get Zero to reveal himself. If he's the over confident type, I'll predict he'll come here and try to kill me.".

I mentally said "That won't work. Zero is to clever to fall for this more then obvious trap. But I'll be curious to see if Zero at least makes an effort to kill Cornelia or me.".

Some of the men asked if Cornelia was really willing to risk her life.

Cornelia said "What you fail to understand is that war is a struggle between pride and life.".

2 Hours Later*

I was sitting on the little stair case by Cornelia's throne and was watching the screens showing the Sutherland's locations in the Saitama Ghetto.

Sutherland's started to destroy the Saitama Ghetto with no mercy.

I felt such pain and agony from those poor people outside.

After a bit we lost two Sutherland's and then began to start losing more and more Sutherland's and tanks as time went on.

The enemy somehow managed to gain some of our Sutherland's like in the Shinjuku which made me think Zero was making his move.

I mentally said "Zero must be in one of our Sutherland's and that's how he's taking our men out easier while also causing misdirection to keep us off guard.".

We lost more and more of our Sutherland's and tanks before the bridge got blown up by Zero and the Yamato Alliance.

Cornelia said "Order all troops to fall back.".

I smirked knowing what Cornelia was going to do next.

Cornelia said "Zero is no match, I'll win.".

Her lieutenant said "Of course. That's why they call Princess Cornelia the Goddess of Victory.".

I tried so hard not to laugh at that remark and I seemed to succeed.

She turned to me and said "Shall we go then Elizabeth.".

I stood up and said "Yes ma'am.".

I took a seat on Cornelia's Gloucester as we headed outside along with her Knight Guildford who led a squadron across the city killing all the Sutherland's who weren't here with the other Sutherland's.

Cornelia said "Attention all Knightmare pilots. Open your hatches and reveal your faces.".

I mentally said "A perfect move on Cornelia's part. Only a move me and Schneizel could outsmart given about a minute.".

Everyone soon started to open their hatches and revealed their faces to us and Cornelia's personal guard soon started to go through them all.

We soon got a report of Zero nearby.

I told Cornelia to throw me at the location.

She did and I formed the Merlin around my arms and legs.

While flying through the air, I slowed my fall with the Merlin once I saw Zero.

As soon as I landed I started to give chase but lost him after he rounded a few corners.

After a bit of searching I gave up and began to head back to Cornelia's personal transport.

I said "Zero, please don't disappoint me.".

I got back and told Cornelia about losing Zero but she didn't seem disappointed.

Cornelia asked "Is this a new personal villain for you little sister?".

I smiled and said "Maybe if he beats you then maybe.".

She smiled and said "Take the rest of the day off, you've earned it.".

I took her up on that offer and headed home to Clovis's mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 23.1K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
959K 40.4K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
879K 34.9K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 52.6K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...