SWEET TALK / DISCONTINUED.

Od -periwinkled

━━ π‰πˆπŒπˆπ & π‚π‡π€π„π˜πŽπ”ππ† ❝wait so this really isn't rejin??!❞ in which two idols unknowingly send... VΓ­ce

β™›
β™š
β™›
β™š
β™›
β™š

β™›

529 42 36
Od -periwinkled

previously on 'sweet talk':

"Hello?" a throaty voice spoke into her ear, heavy with sleep.

"Chim..." Chaeyoung whispered breathlessly.

:::

"sorry," he said, sounding adorably confused. "im still half asleep, what did you say?"

Chaeyoung realized the silence on her end was stretching and he would end the call soon if she didn't say something, anything. She hastily cleared her throat and moistened her chapped lips, and this time spoke louder, "umm...chim? hi."

'LameLameLame whatthefuckwasthatparkchaeyoung youbetterstahp' she thought cringing immensely at herself. 

"hi?" he responded, though it sounded more like a question. "uh...who is this?"

Goddamn his voice was so smooth, even though he was just talking and was clearly just woken up, there was a certain melody in his tone that made goosebumps spread on her arms. She realized it was her turn to say something again and very intelligently said,

"it's me!"

"it's you? oh wow thanks that clears everything up, suddenly i understand!"

She almost snorted at his obvious sarcasm, now this was the Chim she was more familiar with. Feeling more of the nervousness that had been eating at her ebb away she decided to have some fun with this.

"it's me, Brenda from Rob's whorehouse, y'know 'you got the dough, we send the hoe'?" she told him believably, "well the hoe you ordered is at the front door, open up and enjoy your evening!"

Chaeyoung had to cover her mouth with her hand to keep from snickering into the phone and ruining the prank. She waited for his reply but none forth came. The call was still going though, she noted befuddled. 

"sir?" she tried again.

"first of all Brenda, imma need you to take your stupid, generic, obviously fake, white-bread-ass name and fuck off because you're talking to me in korean, with a korean phone number, from a korean city in the country of korea where we severely lack Roberts, so in conclusion: congratulations chaeng, ya played yourself."

She was shook. Okay, she admits it wasn't the best story for a prank call, but that still didn't explain how Chim knew it was her the whole time.

"how'd you know it was me though?", Chaeyoung all but whined. She could practically hear the smirk that crept up on the latter's face as he told her cheekily,

"I'm a genius, that's how"

Rolling her eyes, she guessed "if by genius, you mean you finally glanced at the caller ID then yeah, sure."

Chim laughed, (a/n: 0:00-0:02)

and Chaeng felt herself freeze. LORD TAKE ME NOW, BOOKMARK THIS MOMENT AS MY FINAL SECOND ALIVE, MY SOUL IS ASCENDING WHY IS HIS GIGGLE MY NEW DRUG!!!!!

 "oof I've been exposed"

She didn't know what else to say, and she was still distracted by his laugh so all she said was, "yep."

An awkward pause ensued, and Chim coughed saying "yeahhh". He could feel the tension in their conversation, but had no idea how to relieve it. Luckily for him, Chaeng spoke up again.

"soo...this is the first time we're hearing each other's voices," she told him, chuckling a bit. "it feels so surreal."

"I know what you mean! it's like a part of me didn't feel like you were a real person before, weird I know, but now it's like sinking in that you are a real person, with real feelings and a real brain somewhere out there." Jimin said strangely amazed and amused at the same time.

"Oh my god, same! I like short-circuited the minute you picked up, I did not expect that!" Chaeyoung felt a heavy weight lift off her shoulders hearing he had similar thoughts to her.

"didn't expect what exactly?"

"didn't expect your voice to sound so..."

"so what?" he egged on wanting to hear what she was going to say.

"daddy?"

Whatever he was expecting, it wasn't that!  He choked on his tongue and felt his face slowly heat up like a pressure cooker out of embarrassment. "Chaeng!"

"Chim!"

"you can't just say things like that" he reprimanded her, his words coated with laughter.

"well I just did hoe, who gon' check me?" she snapped back.

"me, the baddest bitch up in this joint, Park Chim-"

"-aka my daddy" Chaeng cut him off, saying that damned word again, making his cheeks burn.

"im calling the fucking cops!"

She laughed mockingly, "try again boo, the cops can't arrest me, i stan loona."

"damn it! you pulled the loona card, how am I supposed to respond now?"

"im tricky like that"

"okay, silly rabbit."

literally wtf? Confused beyond belief, she asked "...what?"

"you know," Chim said defensively, "like 'silly rabbit! tricks are for kids!'"

Chaeng felt the familiar tug at her heart that always happens when Chim does something cute and squealed into the receiver, "WAS THAT AEGYO? YOU ARE SO CUTE OH MY GOD!"

Jimin yelped as her loud vocal chords ripped his eardrums. Istg this girl...

"so am I cute or daddy? goddamn chaeng, pick a narrative" he joked.

Chaeng audibly tsked. "YOU are cute; YOUR VOICE is daddy. see the difference? like how my voice is cute, but I on the other hand, am ZADDY AF"

"everyday we stray further from god" Chim stated monotonously.

She pursed her lips, "you know its true."

"you know, now that I think about it, you're voice sounds familiar? crazy I know, cause we've never met but like, you sound like someone...but who?" Jimin paused racking his brain for who's voice matched Chaeng's. Was it someone he knew? Or was it someone famous maybe? 

Chaeyoung was freaking the fuck out. Oh heeeellll naw, dis bitch is not about to recognize her voice. Not on her watch. So she played it off as casually as she could, "not who baby, what. i sound like an angel."

Jimin nodded his head, agreeing with her self-praising statement even though she couldn't see him do it, but still had a name in the back of his mind. "no seriously, your voice sounds so much like..."

"Beyoncé?" she blurted out, pointedly ignoring Chim's disbelieving spluttering. "yeah I get that a lot, mystery solved scooby-doo, case-closed, point-blank-PERIODT. moving on!"

Beyoncé? Beyoncé?! Beyoncé sweetie, I am so sorry- 

"i'd fight you on this, but it's like 2 am and im tired." he told her before realizing something. "hey by the way, why did you call me so late in the first place?"

"Skshsgafshjshs oh thanks for reminding me! I called to apologize! I'm sorry I didn't respond to your messages when you weren't feeling your best, I swear I didn't even have my phone! I know I sound dramatic as fuck but like I couldn't sleep knowing someone was upset because of me. I hope you're feeling better now, I just really needed to check in on you...and I missed you a lot and someone — someone as in, an ugly sewer rat and ugly sewer rat, as in you — but regardless someone was not responding to my messages, so I resorted to emergency procedures. but like my main point is: im sorry and I love you" she finished rambling only to realize the part at the end might not be well-received, and nearly screamed "—as a friend!"

"did- did you just keyboard smash in a real conversation?" Chim, chuckling at her absurdity.

Chaeng was speechless. Scratch that, she was the opposite of speechless, sis was speechFULL and she took in a deep breath and began attacking the utter idiot on the other line with her words. "IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY AFTER MY HEARTFELT CONFESSION?"

"YOU CALLED ME AN UGLY SEWER RAT HOW IS THAT HEARTFELT?" he shouted back, incredulous.

"YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T CALL YOU A DUMPY, HAIRY, CRUSTY-DUSTY-MUSTY, BOOGER LOOKIN' ORANGUTAN YOU LIL' BUMASS BITCH!" Chaeng knew he was joking, but so was she. Kind of.

"OH SWEETIE I KNOW YOU'RE NOT COMING FOR ME WHEN YOU'RE BUILT LIKE THE LOVECHILD OF QUASIMODO THE HUNCHBACK OF DEEZ NUTS AND THE OLD TREE FROM POCAHONTAS, WITCHYA KNOCKOFF PROFESSOR SNAPE GREASY WEAVE WEARING HEADASS!" Jimin snapped back, quite enjoying their banter.

'Oh shit, why he gotta go so hard tho?' she thought nearly giggling at the extensive comeback.

"CHIM YOU'VE DEADASS NEVER SEEN WHAT I LOOK LIKE."

"AND???"

"wanna change that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" There's no possible way she could've pronounced ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but its presence was very clearly felt and indicated at the end of her sentence.

"BE- wait what did you just say?"

"I said 'wanna change th-"

"No I heard you-" he interrupted Chaeng repeating herself.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "the fuck?? then why'd you ask?"

He disregarded her sass and instead promptly asked, "do you really want to?"

"want to what?", Chaeng wondered, lost.

Jimin grimaced, too embarrassed to ask again outright. So instead he settled for an ominous, "you knowww."

"no I actually don't. thats why I asked boo" she said dryly.

Why she gotta make everything so difficult? why did he have to get a crush on such a dunce? he cleared his throat and grunted out, "meet up?"

There was no response for a few seconds before he heard her voice go, "its silent."

He rubbed his forehead in slight annoyance, "chaeng you cant just respond with silence then break that same silence you created by saying its silent because then it's not silent anymore."

"what does that even mean?" 

He sighed tiredly, "i don't even know, im kinda delirious right now."

"i can tell", she smiled softly.

"and while im still partially out of mind, im gonna ask you a question."

Slightly uneasy she hesitantly agreed, "shoot".

"I know we're just friends, and we've become closer over time and I'd hate to jeopardize this relationship we have because it's important to me, but" Jimin took a racking breath, this was it. "have you ever, EVER in the 2 months that we've been talking had at least the slightest, tiniest, most littlest bit of romantic feelings for me?"

Chaeyoung stared uncomprehendingly at her empty ceiling from where she laid on her bed for a second. Was he asking if she...liked him? She couldn't help but panic for the nth time. Was she being too obvious? Was this his way of confirming it before gently rejecting her? How could he tell she's started to wish he were more than her friend? 

Or maybe, he likes you too.

It was hope talking in her head again, that bitch.

It didn't matter if he liked her back because she was an idol. It would interfere with her career.  

But if you don't know for sure, it'll interfere with your happiness.

Ah, what the hell? If he rejected her, then she would take it like a gangsta, and if he accepted her then...

well, she'd cross that bridge when she got to it.

"firstly, you just said 'most littlest' i should smack you in the face with a law suit, and secondly," she paused before squeaking out a shy, "yes."

She heard a loud sigh (of relief??? or disappointment take your pick) from his end, followed by his freaking adorable giggling.

"chim?" Chaeng called, anxiously.

"so," he sounded much more confident now, "would you consider going on a date with me this weekend?"

Hell no.

"I'd love to!"

Oh fuck.

[a/n: #chaeyoungforclownpresident2k19 #shedonefuckedup #didzhenyaactuallyupdate #yes

sorry qties, I had gone on hiatus!! but im bacc!! how was this chapter, tell me RIGHT NOW!! like right NoW RiGhT nOw (please)

shameless self promo: i started a new jirose story called BOYFRIEND. if u want more jirose content n humor, u should go read the summary + prologue and decide if u vibe with it or nah! and thank you, always ♡]

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

618K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
128K 4.1K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
175K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
818K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.