Back to Dancing on Glass-Nikk...

By 50shadesofgd

After finding herself in the middle of a fight outside an L.A club Madison reunites with Mötley Crüe's Tommy... More

1. Reunited
2.Tommy's house
3.Chilling with the boys
4.The big asshole Nikki can be
6.Hopes up
7.Nikki's hidden side
8.China white and uncovered secrets
9.Rage issues
10.Heather
11.Nikki's mood swings
12.Partying gone unexpected
13.Tokyo
14.Troubled times
15.Tommy's little accidents
16.Madison Square Garden
17.All apologies
18.Threesome?
19.Jaded
20. The night beofre Van Nuys
21. The dark place
22. A hotel roof in Michigan
23. The necklace
24. 4/4
25. Wise decission
26. After the break
27. Florida
28. Home not so sweet home
29. I'm so in love with you
30. Kids night
31. Odyssey in Germany
32. The chemistry between us
33. The affair
34. Playing with fire
35. I can't believe what you just said
36. Our love is a sad song
37. Valentine's in London
38. Cut ties
A/N

5.Rollercoaster night

1.6K 37 13
By 50shadesofgd

"Just some whiskey, please" I ordeded my drink.

I already felt a bit dizzy, and I had only taken one sip of Nikki's glass but I am sure it had something. I got my whiskey and went back to the table where Tommy was sitting with Mick and the rest, I didn't dare look at Nikki's direction.

"Hey, wanna go greet Nikki now?" said Tommy as soon as I sat down.

I gave him a look and then drank half of my glass straight.

"I already came from there" was all I said, without looking at Tommy.

"Well just come with me" he said smiling "We can get another drink on the way"

He laughed gently as he saw I already had finished mine. I put the glass on the table and looked at him, frowning.

"I am not going back to see that asshole" I stood up, heading to the counter to order another drink.

Tommy followed. We got to the bar counter and he ordered two whiskeys for us.

"What's wrong?" he asked, he looked concerned.

I just sighed. I didn't want to tell Tommy because I wanted to cause no problems between him and his band mates. However, as soon as I said "nothing" he insisted on knowing, so I told him what had happened.

"What a douche" said Tommy, looking in Nikki's direction while taking a sip from his glass.

"I know but just don't say anything." I took a sip as well "It's not worth it."

"How am I going to just stay quiet?" he said frowning, obviously a bit annoyed.

"Because we should be having fun. Lets forget about Nikki." I said, finishing my glass.

Tommy grinned at me, I just gave him a questioning smile.

"Slow down, pretty girl." said Tommy grabbing my wrist "You'll be seeing double in no time."

I shook his hand off and he chuckled, so did I.

"That's what I came for!" I gave him a smile.

Tommy finished his whole glass at once and we ordered two more, then went back to the table. I was already feeling more than just tipsy.
The night went quite good. We spent much time drinking and snorting coke. I was already wasted just like the rest.

"Your hair is so blonde" I kept on rambling about stupid stuff.

Vince seemed to be amused about the conversation and we just kept talking. He didn't drink much though, not after his famous car accident.

"Did you bleach it?" I stoked his hair drunkenly.

"Do you like it?" he asked caressing my cheek.

"Yeah..." I said in awe.

I kept on talking and talking, saying weird stuff. I know I would be embarrased about this if I hadn't been that drunk but I didn't mind at the moment, and I was glad I seemed to be entertaining Vince. He suddenly interrupted my nonsense takling.

"Sixx is coming" he said smiling "hadn't seen him in the whole night."

I frowned and I clumsily turned around to check. Deffinetely, Nikki and Pete and some of the rest were aproaching the table. I suddenly panicked.

"Oh no!" I said, turning back to Vince.

He gave me a questioning look.

"It's Nikki and that douchebag of Pete! Pretend that you're talking to me." I told Vince in a rush.

"Mads" he said taking both of my hands "I am talking to you." he said emphasizing the 'am'.

I rolled my eyes at him. I was drunk I didn't know what I was saying half of the time.

"Hey T-Bone" I heard Nikki say "I hadn't seen you in the whole night."

I turned. Nikki sat down and took some coke out of his pocket, then offered Tommy a line. Tommy was drank off his ass. At first he frowned at Nikki, he was mad about what I'd told him, but as soon as he saw the line he was being offered he relaxed a bit. I didn't mind. I didn't think Tommy needed to be angry with Nikki, it was my problem after all not Tommy's.
They both snorted their lines and I started drinking from a glass that was on the table. I didn't know whose glass it was but I didn't mind, nor thought about it. I was too drunk to worry if it had something mixed in it.
Nikki spoke to Tommy. I was so focused on them that I didn't notice Pete sat right next to my other side.

"How's it going, Bambi?" I heard him say, but I didn't turn around. I was too drunk to care.

He suddenly started caressing my thigh, and this time I looked at him frowning.

"Feeling like some private fun?" he smirked.

Not even drunk off my ass would I ever touch this guy. I was still frowning, he kept on caressing my leg and I slapped his hand. Vince must have had noticed, because he turned to speak to me.

"Mads?" I looked at Vince "Is he annoying you?"

I looked at Vince for a moment. Then, I took the glass of alcohol from which I last drank and threw it to Pete's face.

"Not anymore" I said, my tone quite serious.

"What the fuck?!" Pete was annoyed at me.

He touched his now wet shirt and face, which both smelled like vodka.

"What's wrong with you and my friend?" I heard Nikki call me out.

I looked at him. How dare he? His friend was touching me when I clearly didn't want him to and I was the one who was told off? I wanted to puch Nikki right in the face, but I was too drunk to try to, and I'd end up making a fool of myself against Nikki. At least in strength. So I quickly stood up.

"Tommy, wanna go snort some coke? Yeah? Okey c'mon!" I quickly said without giving Tommy time to even answer my questions.

I took his hand and we stumbled a few feet away from the table where the rest was. We suddenly stopped and Tommy was looking at me.

"Why did you do that?"

Tommy was annoyed, I could tell. I wanted to leave but I should have had done it myself, and not drag Tommy away with me. I was about to apologize and tell him he could go back, but I caught Nikki looking at us. So, I kissed Tommy in the lips just to make that little motherfucker jealous. It was a wild kiss. I was so drunk I didn't even know if the kiss had been good at all, but Tommy seemed to have liked it or to be as drunk as I was, because as soon as we pulled away he grabbed my hand and we headed to the bathrooms. I looked back while walking and saw Nikki's gaze still on us. I looked forward again and smirked to myself. Sixx was jealous, and it was my fault. It felt brilliant.

Tommy and I entered one of the booths and we started kissing passionately. He pulled his cock out and I pulled down my pants so he could get in. He thrusted in making me moan. It was messy, we both were too drunk and I didn't realise what was happening half of the time.

"You fucking whore!" I heard someone slamming at our door, it must be the security guy.

Tommy didn't care. He kept on thrusting onto me and I kept moaning, the slams on the door and the screaming each time louder and angrier. We were going to be kicked out I knew it, but at least I'd take advantage of the situation and finish what I'd started with Tommy.
The thing was, both of us were too wasted to even reach our climaxes, and I started to feel very dizzy.

"Tommy..." I mumbled.

"Ah... Yes? Mads..." he breathed.

"Tommy" I moaned "Stop..."

"What?" he high whispered, feeling too pleased to pay 100% attention to what I was saying.

I started to feel more and more dizzy.

"Tommy I am gonna be sick" I managed to say.

His expression turned from pleased to panicked. He quickly pulled out and covered himself pulling up the zipper of his jeans. I managed to pull my clothes back.

"Need help, Mads?" he asked motioning to grab my hair.

But it was impossible to throw up in the toilet. My back was against the door, and the booth was too small to move so I could puke in the toilet. I decided to turn around and open the door otherwise I'd have ended up throwing up on Tommy.
As soon as I opened the door I threw up, not having time to look at the person right in front of me. After letting it out, I looked up and saw no security guy but Nikki's annoyed face. I'd thrown up all over his shoes and jeans. All I could hear was his yelling and shouting, but I couldn't make out the words. I felt somebody grab me by the arm and then everything was a blur.

I was sitting out of the club in the street, looking down at the pavement. When I started hearing the sounds around me more clearly I looked up and saw Tommy and Nikki half arguing. I stood up and walked towards them. They stopped talking as soon as I reached them.

"I am sorry Nikki" I said, drunkenly.

"You are a bitch" he was frowning at me.

I was just still too drunk to tell him off.

"Mate you were an ass to her, you're even" Tommy said, patting his shoulder. "Are you alright?"

I nodded.

"Let's go home" he said.

"No" I shook my head "I don't want to ruin the party for you."

"The club is closing soon anyways" he told me when Nikki interrupted.

"I'll take her home, don't worry, I was about to leave anyway" he told Tommy.

Tommy thought about it for a moment, then refused.

"She'll be staying at my place she's too wasted" he caressed my cheek "I want to be looking after her."

"I'll take her to your place, T-bone. Don't worry, I'll look after her until you come back."

Tommy finally agreed and he took my face between his hands.

"Be safe, I'll be there later" he kissed my forehead.

I just nodded with a little smile and he smiled back at me. Then, he entered the club and Nikki took me to his car. He opened the door for me and I drifted off to sleep on the passenger seat while he drove to Tommy's.

Chapter's song: You really got me (Van Halen)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.3K 188
Y/N L/N was a girl who had arrived on the infamous Sunset Strip wanting a fresh start, after getting a job at a bar as a waitress with a little bit o...
15.1K 521 14
(Motley Fan Fiction). An introspective and reflective look on how Tommy and Nikki react to an unexpected turn of events, which was supposed to just b...
168K 5.1K 37
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬." "𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨�...
13.9K 520 22
Follow up book to "All In The Name Of" and "Feelgood". It's recommended to read those books prior to this one, for a better sense of the background s...