Relentless.

Por jeniahmarieee

Justice Marie feels as if she's all alone in this big city. She's been raped, betrayed by her bestfriend and... Más

Book 1 : Chapter 1
Book 1 : Chapter 2
Book 1 : Chapter 3
Book 1 : Chapter 4
Book 1 : Chapter 5
Book 1 : Chapter 6
Book 1 : Chapter 7
Book 1 : Chapter 8
Book 1 : Chapter 9
Book 1 : Chapter 10
Book 1 : Chapter 11
Book 1 : Chapter 12
Book 1 : Chapter 13
Book 1 : Chapter 14
Book 1 : Chapter 15
Book 1 : Chapter 16
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1 : Chapter 19
Book 1 : Chapter 20
Book 1 : Chapter 21
Book 1 : Chapter 22
Book 1 : Chapter 23
Book 1 : Chapter 24
Book 1 : Chapter 25

Book 1 : Chapter 17

1.2K 46 4
Por jeniahmarieee

"Wake up nigga! I know you wanna hit this blunt!" Cartel yelled holding a blunt to his mouth.

Kentrell opened his eyes and seen him standing over him. This nigga definitely drunk Kentrell thought to himself.

"Man what time is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Four".

"Four ina morning? Nigga is you dumb?"

"Man we up nigga. We in Miami!" He yelled.

He sat up and grabbed the blunt. Luckily It was only them two in the hotel.

"I just fucked the shit outta Lexi" he laughed.

"Nigga you a fool. Where them hoes at anyways?" He asked.

"Bra she ain't no hoe. But downstairs getting food I guess. We got that meeting with them Italians at twelve" he told him.

He nodded. "Aight bet, what exactly is we discussing with them?"

"Our product, the profit. I just wanna feel these niggas out to see if they the right people for this" he said.

"How many of them is it?".

"I'm not sure, but you know we coming strapped. So that ain't even no issue".

"This betta go right" Kentrell said standing up.

He passed the blunt and walked to the bathroom to take a piss. "Bitch we up bitch we geeked!" He heard Lexi yell from the bathroom.

He pulled his pants up and walked out the bathroom. They both were laid out on his bed so he sat on the bed with Cartel.

"You should've came out! They was throwing hundreds!" Lexi yelled again.

"Yeah, it was a good time" Nina said kicking her heels off.

"I ain't come down here to kick it" He told them.

"So what you come down here for?" Nina asked.

"Business".

"Oh but I'm ready to lay it down. So get up" Lexi said trying to lay in the bed with Cartel.

Here we go. Kentrell thought.

He stood up and laid in bed with Nina. She faced him but he laid with his back towards her. "Make sure yo alarm set. We gotta be up at eleven" Cartel told him.

He picked up his phone and set the alarm clock then cut the lamp off. Kentrell couldn't sleep at all due to the nap he just took. He heard Cartel and Lexi snoring. He was about to close his eyes when he felt a hand wrap around his waist.

"Turn around" Nina whispered.

"Naw wassup why you touching me?" He asked.

"Why you acting like that?" She asked.

"I told you I got a girlfriend".

"What she know don't, won't hurt" He heard her say. He ignored her and closed his eyes. He should've laid ina bed with Brody. Shit the bed was definitely big enough.

He felt her tug on his pants making him turn around and lay on his back.

"What you not getting? You can't comprehend?" He asked.

She started rubbing his dick through his pants. That shit felt good. He felt her scoot down to where his dick was. She unzipped his pants pulling his dick out. His shit was extra hard.

He was about to push her off but her mouth wrapped around his shit so tight. She started sucking and licking. "Damn" He moaned.

She was doing it for about five minutes. He was about to cum. "Yeaaah right there girl" He moaned bobbing her head up and down. Then he jumped back to reality. He sat up and pushed her off him.

"What you doing?" She asked wiping her mouth.

"I can't do this. Chill out aight?".

"Do what? Man relax" she tried to pull his dick but he pushed her hand back.

"I'm finna go to sleep. You should too" He said pulling his pants up and turning the other way.

What the fuck am I thinking? Justice my girl, ion want nobody other than her. Even though she ain't suck dick that didn't matter. I didn't wanna pressure her into doing that. Kentrell thought. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

•••••••

Kentrell woke up to the alarm going off. Everybody was still knocked out. He got up and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. It wasn't long before he heard Cartel on the phone.

"Yeah, we on our way now"

"Bet".

He walked in the bathroom.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah I just gotta change my clothes. Ima hop ina shower when we get back".

He nodded and walked out. Kentrell followed.

"How we getting there?" He asked.

"Uber everywhere" he laughed.

He grabbed his bag and walked back to the bathroom to get dressed. Bout time Kentrell was done, Cartel was ready. "Hold up let me grab my charger" he said before they walked out. When he grabbed it, he shoved it in his purse.

"Nigga where you get that purse from?" Kentrell laughed.

"It's a man bag bitch" he laughed back.

"Whatever you say".

When they got downstairs and they Uber was outside. "Cartel?" The man asked when they got in.

"Yeah".

"Okay twelve minutes until the destination" he said. Kentrell sat back trying to relax. He ain't gone lie he was kinda nervous, what if these niggas on some fishy shit. He wasn't tryna go to Miami jail. When they pulled up, it was a nice mansion.

"Open the gate" Cartel said in the phone. Moments later the gate opened, the Uber driver drove in and parked.

"Good looking" Kentrell said before stepping out the car.

They walked up to the porch, it was about four Italians standing there waiting to greet them. Surprisingly with smiles on their faces.

"Hey my brothers, welcome to Miami" one said.

"My name Cartel and this Kentrell" Cartel told them.

"I'm Oatis, that's Jimmy, Marco and Gordon" Oatis told them.

The nodded.

"Are y'all strapped? We have to take the guns before we go in" Oatis asked.

They looked at each other.

"I don't know y'all"-

Cartel interrupted him.

"It's good bro, they cool peoples".

He took his gun out his pants and handed it over. After that they led them into the house.

"Patron?" Oatis asked.

They both nodded yes.

Moments later a girl with a bikini walked up holding a tray.

"Three patrons on the rocks".

They grabbed the cups and kept walking until they got to a big table.

"Okay so let's talk business brothers. We own half of Miami, we can get your product moving fast. Now as far as the profit, I say fifty-fifty is fair?" Oatis asked.

"I was thinking seventy-five percent is ours then y'all get the rest" Kentrell stated.

"We can work with that, we'll show y'all we're loyal then maybe we can do fifty-fifty?"

Kentrell nodded.

"That sound good. We just need all y'all information to send down the product. We gone start off at twenty pounds every two weeks. That's cool?" Cartel asked.

They all nodded.

"We working around y'all schedule. We just happy we could do business with y'all" Oatis said shaking Cartel hand.

After they talked a bit more, they were on our way back to the hotel when Oatis pulled Cartel to the side to talk.

Kentrell stood at the door waiting for their straps.

"Here you go. Have a safe trip back" Gordon told him.

He nodded and grabbed they pieces. Moments later Cartel came walking towards him with a big smile across his face.

"The Uber on the way?" Kentrell asked.

He nodded.

"What y'all was talking about?" He asked.

"Ima tell you when we get in the Uber".

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

154 13 14
"Come on Marie come out the room" Miss Pam pleads outside Marie's room door. A few weeks after Patrick got sentenced she's been stuck in there in he...
3K 538 30
What happens when the most popular girl in school befriends a homeless boy? *** When seventeen-year-old...
80K 1.9K 38
This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mother. All she really wants is to be loved...
38.9K 613 32
(A NEWER, BETTER, UPDATED AND CONTINUED VERSION IS CURRENTLY BEING UPLOADED. CHECK OUT THE BOOK OF THE SAME TITLE ON MY ACCOUNT FOR A BETTER VERSION...