Harry Potter Preferences

By mutualwilderness

In this book I'll write little preferences about: Harry Ron Draco Cedric Fred George More

How you met
Your first date
How he asked you to the Yule Ball
Your Yule Ball Outfit
Dating Harry would include...
Dating Ron would include...
Dating Draco would include...
Dating Cedric would include...
Dating Fred would include...
Dating George would include...
Halloween Costume
What Amortentia Smells Like
Period

Pick-up Lines And Responses

218 6 3
By mutualwilderness

Harry - "You are like a bottle of Skele-Gro: You're growing me a bone."

"Yeah, and I'm about to break one again, if you don't shut up."

Ron - "Wanna make me moan like Myrtle?"

"And cry in a bathroom stall because of rejection, ya sure."

Draco- "Going to bed? Mind if I Slytherin?"

"Nope, sorry, my GryffinDOOR is closed."

Cedric - "Wow, when I said "Accio Cutie". I didn't expect it to work!!"

"Well here I am!"

Fred - "Girl, are you sure you're a muggle cause I'd swear that ass is magical!"

"Fred, you know I'm not a mu-.... Oh... FRED!" 

George - "Y/N, did you hear those girls call me Aguamenti?"

"Uhm, no, George, they were only discussing the spell... They didn't even look at you."

"Well, then it's strange that every time they hear my name, they get wet."

*slaps him with a book*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
394K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
74K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...