Rejection And Second Chances

By SouthernRose94

Peggy McBride is the youngest of four children born to the alphas of the Blood River pack. At 15, her parents... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Bio

29.1K 554 6
By SouthernRose94

        Peggy McBride is the youngest of four from the Alphas of the Blood River pack. At the age of 15, she loses both parents to a rouge attack. After their deaths, Peggy stops talking completely. The pack bullys her behind the backs of her brothers. Her mate rejects her. So, she does the only thing she knows. She runs. Will her and her brothers be reuninted? And will she find her second chance mate? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.4K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
502 3 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
42.2K 2K 36
Twenty-eight year old Rex Bradley Wilson had given up all hopes of finding love when his twin decided to marry the woman he loved, Adelaide. However...
6.3M 171K 51
She's the Omega; he's the Alpha's son. Her life's been full of pain; his has been full of parties, popularity, and potential. She's filled with shame...