Jin's Little Bunny✔ (UNDER MA...

By lchris0901

"Uh?! W-what do you think you're doing now? Do not hit your hyung!" Seokjin exclaimed, trying to exert author... More

Disclaimers
Hide-And-Seek (1)
Madman (2)
I Want A Family (3)
Meet The Bangtan Dads! (4)
I Can Do It! (5)
Call Me Jin Hyung! (6)
This Is 3000 Times Better! (7)
I'm Disgusting (8)
Just Smile! (9)
He's Mine! (10)
You've Shown Me Reasons I Should Love Myself (11)
I Didn't Raise You Like This! (12)
I'm Not a Baby (13)
Will Your Heart Ever Ache Like Mine? (14)
Liar (15)
Dwu Yew Like It? (16)
Tight (17)*
We Can Always Do It Secretly (18)
I'll Enjoy My Meal (19)
Jealousy (20)
I Have A Girlfriend (21)
Is This Our End? (22)
My Pretend-Girlfriend (23)
Perfect Just The Way You Are (24)
I've Missed You So Much (25)
Actors (26)
Master (27)
Handsome (28)*
Let's Take A Bath Together! (29)
I'll Miss You (30)
Striptease? (31)
Riding (32)*
Dinner Date (33)
Make A Wish (34)
JLB? (35)*
Don't Miss Me Too Much (36)
Banana Milk (37)
Bangtan Boys (38)
Daddy (39)*
Welcome Home (40)
Revenge (41)*
Why? (42)
Confrontation (43)
Don't Leave! (44)
What Happened to The Spams? (45)
Video Call (46)
Fawn (47)
Back Home (48)
Fuck Me (49)*
Argument (50)
Truth (51)
Vacation (52)
Fireworks (53)
Just Jungkook (54)
Sope (55)
Boundless Energy (56)
Sweat (57)
Pride (58)*
Wedding Bells? (59)
Life (60)
Future (61)
Newly-Weds (62)
Distance (63)
Work (64)
Engagement Ring (65)
Attention (66)*
Narcissistic Duo (67)
What The Duck?
Cock Ring (68)*
Sixty Nine (69)
Congratulations (71)
Reward or Punish? (72)
Tablecloth (73)*
Under the Table (74)
Close Friends (75)
Taehyung's Plan A (76)
Taehyung's Plan B (77)
Taehyung's Plan C (78)
Facade (79)
Grown Up (80)
Haircut (81)
Risky Theatre Pt. 1 (82)
Risky Theatre Pt. 2 (83)
Risky Theatre Pt. 3 (84)*
Thank You (85)
Weird Alley (86)
The Love Shop (87)
Ugly Boy (88)
Anniversary (89)
Lotte World Pt. 1 (90)
Lotte World Pt. 2 (91)*
Clinic (92)
Pampered (93)
Fuck the Honorifics (94)*
Pee (95)
Jeon (96)
Wedding Pt. 1 (97)
Wedding Pt. 2 (98)
Honeymoon KSJ & JJK*
Honeymoon PJM & KTH*
Honeymoon MYG & JHS*

Results (70)

2.5K 100 10
By lchris0901

~Few Months Later~

Jin: "My precious baby! Are you all prep and ready for your exams later?"

Jungkook nodded confidently.
Jungkook: "I've studied for the whole year just for the exams, don't worry!"

Jin: "Good luck. Don't get nervous and just do your best. I'll definitely be cheering you on at the restaurant."
He smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook swatted Seokjin's hands away in annoyance and ran his fingers through his hair, making it neat again.

Jungkook: "Don't worry, I got this."
He said with a confident nod.

Jungkook: "If I pass the exams, do I get something as a reward in return?..."
He asked with his doe eyes.

Jin: "Hmm, sure."
He chuckled.

Jungkook: "What will it be?"
He asked curiously as he threw his heavy backpack over his shoulders.

Jin: "I can't tell, it's a surprise."
He poked his tongue out childishly and fixed Jungkook's black necktie.

Jungkook: "Come on, gimme a hint? I need to know in order to be motivated."
He pouted adorably.

Seokjin shook his head.
Jin: "You'll know if you pass the exams, so do your best. See you tonight, baby."

Jungkook pouted in silence but smiled afterwards. He really has no choice but to pass his exams now. He leaned forward and pecked Seokjin's plump lips before waving goodbye to him.

Jin: "Good luck! Do your best!"
He shouted as Jungkook left.

Jungkook: "Let's get it!"
He cheered for himself with a bright smile and jumped down the stairs.

-

Jimin: "Jungkookie! I think I only got one thing correct in my exam papers!"

Jungkook: "What is it?"

Jimin: "My name."
Jungkook laughed at Jimin's joke, but little did he know Jimin was serious.

Taehyung: "Guys! How're your papers?"
He ran towards them and dragged both of them out from the huge exam hall.

Taehyung had been waiting outside for them since it wasn't his course, so he didn't have to take the exam today.

Jungkook: "It's not as difficult as I've thought. I think I can pass my exams."
He smiled, confident that he'll pass.

Jimin sighed in silence and two of the guys turned to look at him curiously.
Jimin: "Let's not talk about all of these stressful things any longer. BBQ time!"

Jungkook: "Yay!"
He ran towards the school gate.

Taehyung: "Yah wait for me! The last one to reach pays for all of our meal!"
He chased Jungkook, Jimin trying to catch up to them with his short legs.

Jimin: "Wait up guys! This is bullying! You guys know I can't run fast! Guys!"
He shouted in desperation, but they were already too far ahead by now.

~11 pm~

Seokjin closed the front door gently as he took off his shoes and placed them neatly by the doorway. He exhaled out a tired sigh and massaged his sore shoulders, rolling them front and back.

Jungkook: "Jin hyung!"
He ran towards Seokjin and jumped onto his waist with an excited squeal.

Seokjin stumbled backwards but still managed to keep his balance with Jungkook hanging around his waist. He smiled lovingly and pecked his lips.

Jin: "How's your papers today?"
He asked with a smile.

Jungkook: "I have confidence that I'll pass all of them, so you'd better make sure to plan my reward early ahead!"
He crinkled his nose adorably.

Jin: "We'll see about that. Anyway, I've brought some leftover pastries from our restaurant. They're still edible."
He lifted a bag filled with rainbow cakes, croissants, and cream puffs.

Jungkook's eyes widened in a pleasant surprise and pecked Seokjin's cheeks.
Jungkook: "Thanks Jin hyung! This restaurant makes the best pastries!"

Jin: "Well, gotta feed my baby right."
He walked towards the couch and dropped Jungkook down gently, before sitting beside him with an exhausted sigh.

They switched on the television and ate the pastries while going through some movies for the night. All of these simple happiness wasn't an every day's occurrence for them, so it makes them appreciate spending time together.

~Few Weeks Later~

Jimin: "I heard the results of our exams are coming out today. Sucks bees..."
Jungkook nodded with a bright smile.

Jungkook: "They had already pinned it up on the bulletin board this morning."
He replied and dragged Jimin along.

Jimin: "Nah, I'm good. I probably failed. I'll just sit here and wait for you."
He sat on the wooden bench, but Jungkook insisted he went with him.

Their eyes scanned the whole lists of students' names. They saw some of their friends and classmates, but so far none of theirs. They walked along the board to search for their names, but Jimin suddenly stopped in his track.

Jungkook: "What is it? Saw yours?"
Jimin's eyes widened in disbelief.

Jimin: "H-how's that even possible? I was pretty sure that I-I've only gotten my name correct... what happened?..."
Jungkook leaned closer to the paper and inspected the name carefully.

Jungkook: "Park Jimin, student ID 131095... it's yours, no mistake about it."
He read each and every letter bolded in black, before smiling widely and bringing his best friend into a tight hug.

Jungkook: "You did it Jimin hyung! I've told you that you could do it!"
Jimin broke into a wide smile and he jumped on the spot in excitement.

Jimin: "Yes! I did it! Wow!"
Jungkook let go of him and smiled.

Jungkook: "Now, where's mine?..."
He gulped down a huge lump in his throat and searched the lists of names.

Jimin: "Jungkookie! I'll help find yours!"
Jungkook nodded and thanked Jimin.

They've gone through the whole lists of names but sadly, none of it spells 'Kim Jungkook'. Jungkook's face sank as he reached the end of the list. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and patted Jungkook's shoulders encouragingly.

Jimin: "D-do you want a drink or something? I'll treat you to a meal."
He asked sympathetically.

Jungkook: "It's fine-"

...: "Students! Here's the last list of names for those who passed the exam!"
A teacher shouted as he pinned the huge sheet of paper on the board.

A group of students rushed over instantly to check for their names. Jungkook's eyes sparked some hope in them as he slowly made his way over.

He managed to squeeze past those hordes of students and ended up right in front of the paper. His eyes opened widely as he scanned through the numerous lines of names and IDs.

Jimin: "How's it, Jungkook?! Did you find your name and ID in there yet?!"
He shouted behind the students, unable to squeeze his way through at all.

Jungkook's brown eyes widened in surprise when he saw the name he's so familiar with for his whole life.

Jungkook: "K-Kim Jungkook, s-student ID 010997... a-am I hallucinating?..."
Jimin finally managed to push through the group of students and shook Jungkook out from his trance.

Jimin: "Yah! Why are you dreaming? I asked if you've found your name and-"

Jungkook: "Hyung, look here!"
He pointed at his name.

Jungkook: "It is me, right? Kim Jungkook. I'm not dreaming, right?"
Jimin squinted his eyes and leaned closer, before smiling in excitement.

Jimin: "Looks like we're going on a celebration dinner tonight! It's yours!"
Jungkook heaved a huge sigh of relief and broke into the widest smile ever.

Jungkook: "I did it! I was so scared for a moment thinking that I've failed!..."
He let tears of happiness roll down his cheeks as he pulled Jimin into a hug.

Jimin: "Geez silly, if you've failed after studying so hard for the whole year, I'd literally wreck this whole school."

Jungkook giggled at his words and dragged Jimin out from the chaos.
Jungkook: "Let's go, I'm starving!"

Jimin: "Shall we call the others out too? They can split the bills with us and all..."

Jungkook: "Wise man."
He nodded.

Jungkook: "I think that all of us except for Jin hyung is gonna be free tonight."
They started messaging their group, inviting them out for dinner tonight.

Bangtan Boys

Jimin
Guys!
Y'all free tonight?

Yoongi
No
Very busy

Jimin
Sleep is not counted as busy

Taehyung
I'm free!
Always free for you babe
Are we going to hunt for aliens?
You promised

Hoseok
I don't have lessons so I'm free
Why?

Jungkook
@Taehyung No

Jimin
We want to have dinner together to celebrate Jungkook and me passing our final year exams! We actually passed!

Hoseok
WOWZ
CONGRATS!
🎉🎉🎉
Bless you both

Yoongi
Not bad kids
Am proud of y'all
Really

Taehyung
Omg congrats babiesssss!!
I knew you two could do it!
I'm crying right now
Not even kidding 😢

Yoongi
Me too
shupshup

<<

Taehyung
Shupshup
Mah babies have evolved

<<

Namjoon
How do you have a pic of yourself
When you're on your phone
...
I should stop asking
You're Kim Taehyung after all
Anyways
Congratulations Jungkook 👍
I knew you could do it

Jungkook
Thank you Namjoonie hyung 😊😊

Jimin
Namjoon hyung
Why do you only congratulate Jungkook? What about me?... 🥺

Namjoon
Congratulations Jimin

Taehyung
Chim's jealous 😂
Don't worry, you have me
Congratulations Jimin
😺😸😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾🎉🎉🎉

Jimin
@Namjoon Thank you
So everyone's free tonight?

Namjoon
Wait
I'll ask Jisoo first
Brb

Hoseok
He's a husband alright

Yoongi
LOL
Tamed af
So embarrassing

Jungkook
Best husband of the year 🤩

Namjoon
Jisoo said I could go
Where and what time?
Stop
You guys are making me blush...

Jimin
Idk
We haven't decided yet

Jungkook
We could go to Jin hyung's restaurant!
He'd be working there till 10 pm

Taehyung
Sounds great
I've never been there before

Hoseok
Ahh
He told me about that place
It's a very fancy restaurant
5 stars or something
We have to wear suits and ties right?
Dress code

Namjoon
Jisoo had already prepared it for me

Yoongi
What's the point if you have no swag?

Namjoon
Istg Yoongi hyung
You always pick a fight with me

Yoongi
Come at me you pussy

Jungkook
GUYS
NO FIGHT
So everyone's coming?

Taehyung
Yep
Just trying to find my Gucci sunglasses
My dad keeps hiding them smh

Jimin
@Taehyung It's with me
You left it on my bed

Taehyung
Ahh
Bring it for me later!
I need Gucci to breathe

Hoseok
Yep I'm definitely coming

Jimin
@Taehyung Alright
@Hoseok Alright

Yoongi
I prefer sleeping
But bish, you thought
HAH

Jimin
Why do I have a feeling that you've been waiting for a suitable opportunity to say that line for a very long time?...

Yoongi
Hah, bish you thought 🤪
lol #swag.

Jungkook
We'll meet in front of the BTS Restaurant at 7 pm tonight
Sounds good for everyone?

Yoongi
Ye bois
Catch y'all later

Taehyung
Yup
Goose
Good*

Hoseok
Alright!

Namjoon
Yes Jungkook
See you guys later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 14.7K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
129K 3.9K 28
[COMPLETED] "We're here" said Jungkook turning to the crowd. "He's my husband don't you ever dare touch him he is mine" announced Jungkook coldly and...
182K 5.9K 36
His attitude made Jungkook want to punch him so hard he fell to the floor...But it also drew his innocent heart in... "Go Away Bunny~Boy" "Hmm...Mak...