Fighting Together (BNHA x Mal...

By alphafox270

The events of the USJ have left an impression on all of the students of class 1-A, however, when it comes to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

2.6K 72 77
By alphafox270

(3rd Person)

(Y/N) and Mark sat in the Principle's office, Mark couldn't help but look out the window as he saw the arena the Sports Festival would no doubt take place, he smiled widely, nudging (Y/N) with his shoulder to get him to look.

Mark: Take a good look (Y/N), that right there is the stage for our highly anticipated rematch. The spar or maybe brawl that will finally answer our question of which of us is the stronger fighter.

(Y/N) nodded, a look of determination back on his face as he stared at the massive arena, imagining what it would look inside, the events which they would take part in... and then the final battle against Mark which would show once and for all who is the superior fighter.

Nezu: That's... precisely what I wanted to discuss with you two.

The two turned to the principle, Mark already had a bad feeling about this as Nezu seemed to be... almost apologetic about the next words that'll come out of his mouth.

Nezu: I'm afraid I can't let you all participate in the Sports Festival.

Mark: What!? The hell!? What do you mean you can't let us participate!? We're students who want to be sought out by the pros, we have a right!

Nezu: I understand your frustrations, and I apologise for this. However, we all agreed it was the most rational solution considering our current situation. You three are now the co-holders of the Father of Quirk's soul. If the villains found out the three of you were holders then all three of you would be put in danger for the rest of your lives. However, if we were instead to allow only one of you to participate... then there will be less risk of finding out, and even if they did find out, they would only believe one person to hold his soul... making protecting that person a much easier job.

Mark: So you're stopping us from fighting because you think we can't protect ourselves!?

Nezu: I'm only preventing a disaster from happening, I was lucky enough to convince the board to allow one of you to participate. If things were worse, none of you would be in this Sports Festival... I'll leave it among you three to discuss who will be joining the students at the Sports Festival.

Mark: But sir...

Nezu: No, Mr Killa. I'm afraid there is no compromise, only one of you three can participate, if all three of you went ahead and joined the competition then all three of you would be in danger of losing the Father of Quirks' power. I'm sorry, this action is necessary, have a nice day.

Mark walked out, slamming his fist into the wall in frustration while (Y/N) took a deep breath, standing from his chair and seemingly calm as he followed Mark out the door. Immediately, he saw his friend was punching another wall, creating a massive hole that lead to a surprised looking Ectoplasm looking at the two.

Mark: This was the perfect chance... our chance to fight. And they put it off because of what we agreed to do for them... are they going to put leashes on us next?

(Y/N): 'It's unfair... but, it's understandable. I hate it yes, but I understand why they're doing it.

Mark: It's stupid! They've seen that we're more than capable of defending ourselves! Why can't they let us compete!? Are they really that worried that whatever was injected into us will be lost forever? Doesn't that mean they're caring more for the Father's soul than our own lives?

(Y/N) sighed through his nose, shaking his head at a thought: if this was Mark's reaction he was dreading Sofia's when he would tell her the bad news. Before he could leave, (Y/N) was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

???: You ok?

The boy turned and saw Itsuka Kendo from class 1-B giving him a look of concern, (Y/N) sighed, turning fully to face her as Mark continued to grumble while this time softly punching the hole with Ectoplasm watching in both interest and confusion.

(Y/N): 'We were just told that the three of us won't be able to take part, only one of us. So we're understandably upset and angry.'

Itsuka: What!? Seriously!? That's so unfair! I'll have a talk with...

(Y/N): 'It's useless... once Principle Nezu makes a decision it's hard to change his mind, it's best to just accept it and only have one of us compete... after all, it's only fair to everyone else since three powerhouses would be unfair since we'd easily take first, second and third place.'

Itsuka: But that shouldn't stop you from competing! Just let me try and convince Nezu, I'll have him change his mind.

(Y/N) went to grab her, but Itsuka had already gone inside making him sigh in frustration, a certain student noticed (Y/N)'s state and couldn't help check up on him.

Midoriya: Are you ok, (L/N)?

(Y/N) sighed, turning to face his friend and shook his head negatively.

(Y/N): 'Unfortunately, the Principle has determined that having the three of us together in the tournament's too dangerous, instead only one of us will be in it... the other two will most likely be taking a back seat and watching on.'

Midoriya: What!? That's so unfair! You three were so pumped up to do it as well! What could the Principle be thinking? That's basically robbing two futures since this chance only comes once a year, don't tell me he's planning on having one of you compete this year and the other two have to wait for second and third year?

(Y/N): 'It looks that way... though after hearing what he had to say, I understand why he's only letting one of us compete. Doesn't mean I agree with it, nor am I happy with the decision, but his reason is understandable.'

Midoriya: What reason is that?

(Y/N): 'That's something you're not supposed to know, Midoriya... hey, to cheer me up, how about you treat me to some candy?'

Midoriya: Don't change the...

Midoriya went wide-eyed as (Y/N) began walking off while showing off a rather familiar item in his hand.

Midoriya: Don't steal my wallet (L/N)!!!

The green-haired student immediately dropped the previous subject as he now had a new goal in mind while chasing after the silent child. Meanwhile, Mark continued to punch the wall as Ectoplasm tried to convince Mark to stop before he was taken to a mental asylum, he only did stop when he realised he was left behind by (Y/N) and immediately used his speed to catch up... which left a crater in the floor now as well as the hole in the wall.

Ectoplasm: It's too expensive to handle those kids' power... can't we just teach them outside where there would be less damage?

(Timeskip)

After messing around with Midoriya for so long, (Y/N) sighed as he finally arrived at his home. He opened the door, taking his shoes off before he was suddenly hit in the stomach with the force of what seemed like a bullet. However, when he looked down to inspect the damage, he only saw a pair of red eyes looking back at him with a wide smile.

Eri: Welcome home, Big Brother!

He responded with a simple pat on the head... but then looked up to see a pair of grinning faces, they were of course his adoptive little sisters Lauren and Sarah.

Sarah: She's only been here for a few days, and already she's stolen what we call you Big Brother.

Lauren: In that case, I'll just call him Bro.

Sarah: Then I'll take Onii-Chan!! Nah, just kidding, I'll just call ya Bro as well.

Terry: Girls? Who are you... oh, I almost forgot about you.

(Y/N) struggled immensely not to glare at his adoptive father, instead, he gave a blank stare while Eri clung tighter to him when hearing Terry's voice.

Eri: He always forgets about you, the lady too. They're both really mean.

Terry: What? Why are we mean? Is it because we forget... uhh... I... uh...

Sarah: Seriously Dad? You can't even remember his name? Ugh... Bro, just head upstairs with Eri, it's best to get away from idiots like them.

Terry: Sarah! How dare you speak to me that way!

Lauren: Sorry, not sorry. But we're not going to show you any respect if you keep forgetting the guy who is technically your first child. He was around before we were and you decided to forget all about him when we were born, sure, you're not abusive but you do a lot worse than most parents do since you forget about him constantly.

Terry went to retort, but was cut off when (Y/N) barged past him, heading for the stairs... needless to say, Terry wasn't happy about the fact that he was being brushed off like that. To the shock of both Sarah and Lauren, Terry activated his quirk which was a simple flame body quirk, punching (Y/N) right in the back of the head.

Terry: You should learn to give me some respect you damn brat!!

However, to Terry's horror, he saw (Y/N) was unaffected, he simply kept Eri in front of him, protecting her from the flames that were burning the back of his head. Then, he let Eri go and turned slowly to Terry with an unemotional expression. He clenched his fist which Terry took as a sign of hostility and went to punch again... only for (Y/N) to duck under it, twist his hips while raising up once again, and delivering a powerful uppercut to his adoptive father.

Everyone immediately went wide-eyed as not only did he go straight through the ceiling, but they heard a loud crack from the contact between the knuckles and the jaw. Immediately, Janette appeared with a look of panic.

Janette: Who set off a bomb!? Huh... Terry!? Where did you go?

Her answer came in the form of Terry reappearing through the hole, slamming straight into the floor while blood started to leak from his broken jaw.

Janette: Terry!! Who the hell...

She had her answer easily when she saw a slight bruise on (Y/N)'s knuckles, she glared at him immediately.

Janette: You ungrateful little...

She quickly stopped in her tracks when (Y/N) suddenly took a combat stance, his fists clenched and up in front of his face while he was on his toes to show he was ready to fight.

Janette: How dare...

Sarah: Mom... stop it, we already got the same from Dad and look how that ended up. To be honest, even if it's a bit brutal, he did deserve it since Dad attacked first. Dad even used his quirk!

Janette: You defend him over your own father!? He could've killed him!

Lauren: And what about if Dad's quirk had attacked his heart? Or his brain? (Y/N) was only attacking in self-defence because Dad would've killed him first.

Janette: You two are grounded, head to your rooms! I can't believe you wouldn't stand up for your father!

Eri: Stop it! Please, just stop!

Eri suddenly wandered over, placing her hand on Terry which caused his teeth and bones to snap back into place, though his mouth was still bloodied, he was healed as he quickly opened his eyes and looked up at (Y/N) with both fear and anger.

Terry: You... you...

Eri: Big Brother... do we really have to stay here? I think if we did, I would fall asleep from healing them so many times...

(Y/N) smiled at that, both because of the way Eri said it basically insults the two adults and the fact that she wasn't afraid of her quirk.

Janette: The nerve of...

She never finished her sentence as everyone's arms were suddenly thrown up from the force of (Y/N) leaving the house quickly, leaving a crater behind in the middle of the stairs. Sarah and Lauren sighed, not even bothering to look at their parents as they walked up the stairs.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) knocked on the door of a very familiar house, about five seconds later the door opened to reveal an amused looking Mark.

Mark: I had a feeling... I've been irritated myself, so I knew that your irritation would get the best of you... please tell me you at least gave one of them a hit.

Eri: He broke Mr Terry's jaw.

Mark: Hahaha! About damn time! If you didn't break his bones, then I or my mother would've done so. Come on in... we can discuss what tactics to use for the Sports Festival for you.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Mark: Eh, after thinking about it I'm not too bothered about it anymore. We can always find a martial arts tournament to take part in to settle our question, only problem is if Yuko's going to take part, she'll be the only one that has a problem if you take part. Trust me, I'm fine since I'm only in the school to stay next to you, you're the one who wants to be a hero, right?

(Y/N) didn't respond, he instead took a deep breath and went over to the sofa, Eri quickly following as Mark quickly grabbed his little sister, stopping her from trying to ask (Y/N) to try and sleep with her.

To be continued...

(A/N): Aren't some parents the best!? Ah, right... no one can see sarcasm in text. Sorry about taking so long, I've been put in charge of an event to do with my course so understandably my time's been taken up a lot because of that, but I still try my best to get the chapters out! Anyways, thank you guys and gals so much for the continued support and as always: eat one or more brownies every day!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2K 47
***Mature Content*** 18 + readers only Profanity Violence/Abuse Sexual Content Lemons LGBT relationships Y/N = Your Name L/N = Last Name H/L = Hair L...
137K 3.2K 18
The world filled with super powers is no longer a fantasy, the most action however comes from Japan of course. We've seen plenty of flashy and powerf...
12K 214 22
Part 1: Y/n lived with her big sister most of her life. With her parents being gone most of the time and Y/n's already troubling villain-like quirk...
464K 16.2K 66
A whole lot of fluff. 🌸✨Some agnst too. This is a story filled with soft Bakugo. Miyamoto Katsumi is a shy, nervous girl who came into class 1-A at...