Reborn as Kakashi's Daughter...

By RavenCloud331

Kiku was a normal girl with a normal life. That was... until she was hit by a tile because some reckless bast... More

Character Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Tagged Once Again!
Adopted!

Recommended Book

4.6K 57 11
By RavenCloud331

Omfg guys! I found an amazing book that made me cry so fucking much!! T-T it's called Blossom by Sprinklez888 and it's the best book I have EVER read which is saying so much! My nose is still stuffed from crying so much, seriously! I recommend this story so so much, especially if you're a Shikamaru fan. Warning: it's incredibly sad throughout the whole story and you won't stop crying. There is some depression involved and the main character goes through so fucking much but I couldn't stop reading the first and second book ;-; you may even see one of my comments if you read it. Lol...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...