Us | tk

By NimraSajjad

Jeon Jeongguk, a guy who loves staying hidden behind his mask, sees Kim Taehyung, a new student in his class... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: University
Chapter 2: Descent
Chapter 3: Library
Chapter 4: Book
Chapter 5: Consistency
Chapter 6: Runes
Chapter 7: Damsel
Chapter 8: Simple
Chapter 9: Silk
Chapter 11: Hierarchy
Chapter 12: Fuchsia
Chapter 13: Mystery
Chapter 14: Wings
Chapter 15: Shadow
Chapter 16: Pulse
Chapter 17: Astral
Chapter 18: Hallelujah
Chapter 19: Chirping
Chapter 20: Us
Thank You 《End》
New Book

Chapter 10: Gaiety

38.1K 2.2K 1.4K
By NimraSajjad

Pic. Cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz:)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk wakes up on his alarm. A smile spreads on his lips when he remembers last night and he looks at his side, his stomach flutters when he sees Taehyung, who's facing him but only his closed eyes are visible to him, the rest of the face hidden due to the pillow he's hugging.

Jeongguk goes to the get freshen up and and he comes back to sit on edge of Taehyung's bed---to wake him up.

"Taehyung." The ravenette says and the blonde immediately opens his eyes. He already woke up.

"Goodmorning." Jeongguk whispers softly pushes the pillow away. Taehyung doesn't look at him but smiles a little. He keep looking at Jeongguk's bed on the other side.

Jeongguk puts his hand on Taehyung's arm and gives it a soft squeeze.

"You should get ready. We'll go to cafeteria first." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hums but closes his eyes.

"I don't wanna go anywhere." Taehyung mumbles as he rubs his eyes and keeps them close.

"Are you not feeling well?" Jeongguk asks as frowns in a little worry.

"Hmm, I just want to sleep a bit more. Please let me." Taehyung says and Jeongguk isn't convinced.

"Taehyung? Please tell me, are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" Jeongguk asks again and leans forward, checks Taehyung's temperature and he seems fine.

"I just don't feel like going to University or even opening my eyes." Taehyung says and looks at Jeongguk, smiles to assure him that he's fine.

"Okay, I'll get you breakfast then and leave it in the fridge." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods, smiles widely.

"Thanks." And Jeongguk gives Taehyung's arm a soft squeeze.

When Jeongguk leaves, Taehyung's eyes shut rather tightly as he finally let's his pain surface and his expression changes because he couldn't let Jeongguk see.

He's glad that he could atleast sleep for a few hours. He expected that his headache would go away when he'll wake up but it got worse and Taehyung feels like crying.

He waits for Jeongguk to bring him anything so he can get his painkiller after eating and just---sleep. He doesn't even want to move an inch.

Thankfully Jeongguk comes back half an hour later and Taehyung pretends to sleep. The ravenette smiles and puts the pancakes in the oven and not in the mini fridge. He leaves Taehyung a note.

He got late becaue he wanted Taehyung to have a good breakfast. He must be fed up of the cafeteria breakfast. He doesn't care if he's getting late to his class.

Taehyung feels a tingly sensation when Jeongguk softly touches Taehyung's cheek. His touch is barely there yet it makes Taehyung giddy. It takes a lot of control to not react to the soft touch.

When Taehyung hears the door close, he opens his eyes and didn't know when tears had well up in his eyes, they fall---because they are meant to fall.

Happiness or sorrow---pain or ecstasy---tears are always meant to fall.

Taehyung gets up and feels dizzy for a moment. With every step, he feels the hammering thud of pain in his head. He, with a lot of struggle goes to bathroom but realizes that it wasn't necessary becaue he'll be sleeping again anyway.

When Taehyung reads the note, he feels a lump in his throat and he definitely wants to cry---doesn't even know why.

Pancakes are in the oven and you can probably see the strawberry syrup. Eat well and rest well. I'll see you later :)

It's a simple note yet it means the world to Taehyung right now. He remembers once he was being picky about the breakfast and said he'd love to have pancakes in the morning with strawberry syrup. He never knew Jeongguk would remember.

Despite wanting to sleep right away, Taehyung takes his time and enjoys the breakfast. He wishes Jeongguk was with him too because he's not used to having breakfast without him now.

Taehyung then takes his painkiller and goes to sleep.

---------------------------

In the next two days, the kiss wasn't discussed between them but it didn't change anything between them at all. Rather, the little touches became bold and the distance they would keep while walking together or talking decreased.

Their stares would linger more and more on eachother and Taehyung feels like it's way more than just two days that they've kissed. Taehyung is dying to do it again but he wants Jeongguk to initiate. He just loves it when Jeongguk is touchy---which now is almost---all the time.

"I don't like the costume." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung looks at him. They are in the dance room and it's Taehyung's free period so he's here as well but he is never shown the performance. Jeongguk says he should see it two days later on the competition day because it'll be worth it.

"You like it but hate it just because it's not with a mask." Taehyung says and Jeongguk sighs. The blonde knows it's nothing funny but one of the dance teachers, the female one chose the outfits and she straight forward denied Jeongguk to wear the mask.

Jeongguk has been upset ever since and Taehyung is dying to help him. He needs to think.

And even before Jeongguk, Taehyung has been looking at the dance costumes and wondering how Jeongguk would dance if the costume doesn't allow him wearing a mask---infront of so many people.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Taehyung asks when Jeongguk gets up.

"I want to be alone for a while. I can't stand her in the same space as me." Jeongguk says as he looks at the dance instructor. Taehyung unconsciously pouts.

"Okay." Taehyung says and smiles. He understands because everyone needs some time alone, no matter what.

"I'll see you." Jeongguk says and ruffles Taehyung's hair, smiles at Taehyung's pouty expression.

Well atleast Taehyung has time to think about how to help Jeongguk in this.

-------------------------

"What I meant to say is that---with such great outfits, there should be great accessories too but since the dancers will be uncomfortable with such accessories, we can use an alternative---to make ourselves different from the rivals." Taehyung explains.

The next day, they are again in the dance room and Taehyung has everyone's attention as he explains what can be done. The dance teachers look at him with a raised eyebrow.

All the dancers and and three of Taehyung's art pals who he talked with for help are sitting and partially surrounding him. Taehyung explains with confidence.

Jeongguk looks at him with a little confusion as to what he's trying to do.

"And what would that be?"

"Face-painting or make up." Taehyung says and Jeongguk finally realizes what he's doing. A soft and proud smile appears on his lips as he looks at Taehyung with adoration and---gratefulness.

"Being an art student, I can assure you that it will go great with the outfits and will also be different." Taehyung says and the dance instructors are forced to think.

"Such things need time. We don't even have 24 hours left. How will the design be prepared and who will do the painting?" She asks and Taehyung smiles widely.

"You leave that to us ma'am. Me and my friends won't disappoint you." Taehyung says and the instructor nods.

"If I don't like the design or if you get late, then nothing of this is happening. And if I do like it, you and your friends better be here early to start." She says and Taehyung bows respectfully and thanks her.

When the others leave, Jeongguk comes towards Taehyung and stands behind him, his hand softly on his side and Taehyung chuckles.

"You're so damn smart huh." Jeongguk says, Taehyung turns his head to the side and is met with Jeongguk's eyes who hold every emotion just for Taehyung.

"Are you jealous?" Taehyung utters in amusement and feels Jeongguk pressing onto him more. Taehyung needs to keep this in mind that there are other students in the room as well.

"Maybe a little. But I'm happy more. Thanks." Jeongguk says because he knows Taehyung did it for him. As Jeongguk said, Taehyung knows how to make him happy.

"It's---no problem." Taehyung says and clears his throat, looks ahead.

"I need to make the design so---". Taehyung says. He fidgets with his hands and feels giddy just by a simple press of Jeongguk's body against him.

"Yeah, go ahead." Jeongguk utters but doesn't let go. Taehyung, even though he doesn't want to---steps forward.

Jeongguk smiles in amusement as Taehyung walks away.

---------------------------

Jeongguk was last one Taehyung had to face paint. He did it on purpose so that the room could be empty atleast. The rest of the his art friends were painting on others faces.

Jeongguk sits infront of Taehyung and the blonde takes off his mask. Taehyung starts with the make up. The theme was same but the designs were altered and Taehyung chose dark for Jeongguk because his face must be hidden the most atleast from below eyes.

Taehyung becomes creative though and even with little make up, he manages to hide Jeongguk's face and with the help of his hair over the forehead and mostly in front, all was good.

^imagine it on both side of the face.

And Taehyung was glad he didn't mess up due to the intense gaze on him all the time.

"You'll be fine. I know you feel scared with your mask but you need to believe that you are still hidden. No one can see you okay." Taehyung assures Jeongguk.

The ravenette still hesitant because he couldn't feel the piece of cloth that keeps him hidden. The make doesn't make him feel the security even though he's not recognizable at all.

Taehyung smiles as he presses a soft kiss on Jeongguk's temple. Jeongguk feels not so nervous now.

"JEON JEONGGUK! JUNG HOSEOK---". Taehyung was in the audience and now he was yelling the dance team's names loudly.

"PARK JIMIN, KIM YUGYEOM, MOMO, MINGHAO!---". Taehyung felt like he was drunk. The rival teams were good, no doubt but SNU was best.

Taehyung teared up at Jeongguk's solo.

And when the hosts were announced winner, Taehyung knew he won't be able to speak because of how loud he was cheering.

"We won!" Jimin comes running towards Taehyung and embraces him in a hug and Taehyung congratulates them all.

He then watches Jeongguk walking towards them, wearing his mask over makeup and he runs towards him. The ravenette smiles and opens his arms as the other jumps in his embrace and hugs him tightly.

"You were so amazing out there. I'm proud of you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk tightens his hold around his waist and hugs him, he really needed it.

Taehyung then faces him, smiles softly and all he wants to do is to let Jeongguk know how much he is happy right now.

So what is the mask became the barrier, Taehyung just wanted to let Jeongguk know his emotion and meaning when be presses his lips over Jeongguk's mask and he does feel his lips.

It's a simple gesture which leaves both if theirs hearts to beat wildly inside their chests. Jeongguk is left unable to sleep.

"So, as we you---you guys are invited to the celebration party in my house tomorrow." Yugyeom announces and everyone cheer.

Taehyung and Jeongguk just hold eachother close, now looking into eachother's eyes and feeling nothing but gaiety and contentment.

---------------------------

Since the party is tomorrow, Taehyung takes Jeongguk to dinner saying it's a treat from him because he won and for performing so beautifully. The dinner was in a restaurant but not so expensive because Taehyung is not a show off and they weren't dressed formally either.

Jimin and Hoseok were already gone or else he would've treated them as well.

And they ate icecream while star gazing. It was late at night and the park ground were empty so they both ate icecream there and now they are lying next to eachother while look at the stars.

"Reminder number 23, you have to tell me something." Jeongguk says a.d Taehyung chuckles.

"I'm getting very impatient." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at him.

"It's nothing to be impatient about." Taehyung says.

"Is it a secret of yours." Jeongguk asks and Taehyung hums.

"You can say that. A kind of a secret." Taehyung says and now Jeongguk looks at him too.

"Do you not trust me enough yet? Is that why you're not telling me?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung just smiles softly.

"No, I trust you with all my heart---". Taehyung says and Jeongguk feels his stomach flutter.

Taehyung looks at the stars again and there's a flicker of sadness in his eyes.

"I just---don't trust myself---I think". Taehyung says and Jeongguk doesn't look at him in surprise or frowns, he simply lifts himself up and leans towards Taehyung.

"I don't either but I have started to---because you believe in me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung turns towards him.

Jeongguk holds his gaze full of stars and just as a certain darkness is needed to see the stars---and in this darkness---

"And I trust you." Jeongguk whispers. Taehyung smiles beautifully.

---Jeongguk is looking at someone more beautiful than the stars.

-----------------------------

Taehyung isn't dancing like a maniac or an idiot, it's something in between but he can't help it---it's his first party and he's enjoying it. He isn't drunk, be hasn't looked at them even.

Jeongguk is sitting next to Hoseok and Jimin is on the other side of the red head.

"Taehyung was so excited when he told me about the kiss." Jimin says and Jeongguk looks at him.

"He told you?" Jeongguk asks.

"You have no idea how happy he was. He was literally about to cry because of happiness." Jimin says and Jeongguk chuckles softly.

"We haven't---kissed after that." Jeongguk says.

"Don't hesitate Jeongguk---". Hoseok says. "He makes you happy, we all know that and you should go for it. Don't be scared of anyone or anything. It's not then who have to live their life, it's yours a d you have all the right to chose who you want to spend it with."

Hoseok is serious which is very rare.

"But what if he---".

"It's so damn clear in his eyes how much he wants you too Jeongguk. Taehyung isn't really good at hiding his emotions atleast." Hoseok says.

"Hobi is right. You deserve to be happy and you deserve Taehyung. That's that." Jimin says.

Jeongguk's eyes are on Taehyung who is laughing with Momo as they try funny dance steps.

Jeongguk knows there is no one else but Taehyung for him---always yet he's scared. He's so scared.

"I hope everything will be okay. I don't want to hurt him." Jeongguk says and his two friends look at him sympathetically.

"You won't. Neither of you will be hurt." Jimin says yet this can't be completely true. Hurt---finds it's ways back to you somehow.

"By the way, here." Hoseok changes the subject.

"What the hell!" Jeongguk's eyes widen and Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"Relax boy, it's not a bomb. Just condoms and lube." Hoseok says nonchalantly.

"I know but why are you giving it to me?" Jeongguk asks and Hoseok and Jimin share a bored look.

"You and Taehyung---you know." Hoseok says and Jeongguk feels his cheeks warm.

"We haven't---we just kissed once and---".

"Why are you so nervous huh?" Hoseok asks and Jeongguk sighs.

"I don't know."

"Just take these Okay. You'll need them. I know you're too shy to go and buy them." Hoseok says. Jeongguk look a the two packs of condom and two of lube.

Jeongguk sighs and takes them, putting them in the inner pocket of his jacket and Hoseok and Jimin smirk.

"Jeongguk!" Jeongguk looks at the direction of the voice and sees Taehyung running towards him.

"Come on you guys. Let's dance." He says and Jimin leans back onto Hoseok.

"Sorry but I've danced enough for the competition." Jimin says and Hoseok leans back as well.

"Whatever, Jeongguk. Come on." Taehyung grabs Jeongguk's hand and tugs him up. The ravenette listens.

They both disappear in between the crowd.

"You're too energetic." Jeongguk says and Taehyung shrugs playfully as he steps forward.

"And you need to be too." Taehyung says.

"I am." Jeongguk steps closer and Taehyung stills, bites his lips as he rests his arms on Jeongguk's shoulders.

"I don't think so." Taehyung utters as he grins in amusement.

"What makes you say that?" Jeongguk asks as he rests his hands on Taehyung's waist and pulls him closer.

"I just do." Taehyung whispers.

"Do I need to prove it to you that you're wrong?" Jeongguk asks, one hand moving lower.

"I'll find it out myself." Taehyung says, desire pooling in his body and he hooks the mask down---Jeongguk doesn't mind.

Everyone is busy in their own excitement, it's dark and Taehyung will be hiding him.

The next moment, they are kissing, they don't know who leaned in first but it's a desperate kiss, deep and full of desire and want. Their lips move with vigour, competition and sheer intensity that they'll definitely bruise but they both don't care.

Jeongguk pulls Taehyung close, their bodies fitting perfectly together, tongues dancing erotically and Taehyung let's Jeongguk take the lead in this. Taehyung takes take off Jeongguk's hood over just to curl his fingers in his hair.

Jeongguk's hands are on Taehyung's ass as he pulls him forward, both of them moaning into the kiss at the sudden friction.

They both part for a second and then kissing again. Jeongguk bites Taehyung's lips, lick and sucks and loves to hear Taehyung's moans and his strained voice.

It's too hot for both of them and their desire and need is getting stronger.

They break the kiss, breathing heavily and looking into eachother's eyes, it's clear what they want.

"Can we please get out of here?" Jeongguk asks, voice low and Taehyung almost whines.

"Please." Taehyung utters.

-----------------------------

🔥

---------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this rushed chap.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844K 45.2K 55
Chaos spreads in the lives of Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung when they receive the news about their lovers death. A war between hatred and hopeless...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
541K 28.8K 46
"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this place, some hates, some fears and some also...
173K 3.6K 83
"And then, I leaned over and whispered in her ear. What I said? That's between us." ... "When the night is yo...