Doctor Stone One-Shots (xRead...

By PonytailCutie

You glanced at the boy, a love sick look on your face. 'I love him, what should I do?' So yeah! One-Shots; (m... More

๐ŸŒŸ Well Needed Apology
Meme #1
๐ŸŒŸ Cheering up
โ™ฅ๏ธ Signs That Show You Like Somebody

๐ŸŒŸ Our First Time Meeting

1.8K 60 10
By PonytailCutie

🌟

"Look at her..." A pre-school teacher sighed as she looked at you with a drawing picture book in your hands, colouring away every single one cartoon picture in it. "When Taiju isn't here she just sits alone in a corner. She never socialises with the other children..."

You were five years old at the time. Your hair was reaching your elbows and it was styled with a pastel pink ribbon. You were rather tall for your age, scaring most of the kids away. Well everybody except Taiju who was even taller than you and knew you since you both were in diapers. Your mothers have been best friends since childhood as well.

Today Taiju was sick with a fever so he couldn't come to the kindergarten. You were reserved around other kids since they seemed to fear you quite a lot so you stayed quiet and as far away as possible from them.

"I know... And none of the other kids want to play with her..." The other teacher rubbed her temples. "That's frustrating! We have to do something! I-"

"Good morning ladies!" A man's voice said from right behind them. He seemed to be in his late twenties, tall with a beard and kinda long hair. He was holding hands with a child. The child also had long hair that stuck upwards except one strand that went downwards on the right side of his face. His hair reminded both the teachers of a lettuce.

Noticing the kid, the two pre-school teachers figured out who it was. "Oh! You are Ishigami-san!" She smiled at the man as he nodded.

"Aww! And this must be little Senku-chan! So cute!" The other said and coed at him. Senku took a couple of steps behind and hid behind his dad.

"Yep! That's Senku-chan! Sorry we are late on his first day here! It's my fault!" Byakuga bowed his head as he apologized.

"Not to worry! Things like that happen all the time!" One of the kindergarten teachers reassured the father. "Come on Senku-chan! Let's introduce you to the other kids!" Senku looked at his father, who gave him an encouraging smile. He let his father's hand and walked with one of the teachers to the playground.

"Hey everyone! " All the kids stopped playing and looked at the teacher. "We have a new friend with us today~ You everybody say 'hi' to Senku-chan! " The kids greeted him in unison. "Now go on Senku-chan! Give me your backpack and go and play!"

Senku frowned as he gripped on his dark green backpack tightly. The teacher understood that Senku didn't want to let go of his backpack.

"Okay then, you can keep it." She smiled kindly. "Be careful and don't lose your things though, okay?" Senku nodded.

The teacher went back to her colleague leaving Senku alone in the playground. He looked around, glancing at all the children. None of the kids dared to address him directly. However, they kept whispering things about him, mostly about his hair being a weird colour and shape, something btheybhad never seem before.

You yourself couldn't help but steal one or two glances at him as Senku went up to another corner and just sat there. Alone. He opened his backpack and pulled out a really big fat book that seemed really heavy for him. He put it down on the ground and opened it at a certain page as he started reading. You stopped looking at him secretly and now you obviously observed him, as if he were a different kind of species.

Your curiousity got the better of you. While you had never approached any other kid your age because of your timidity, now you were walking towards the new kid without any hesitation nor shyness. You stood a couple of steps behind him and peeked over his shoulder at his book...

The colours! The colours were truly amazing! Even better than those you see on TV! They were so bright and simply beautiful!

"Wow..." You said amused.

"Huh?" Senku turned his head and looked at you. "What do you want?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"Eeeep!" You yelped and backed off. You blushed, embarrassed about you being caught. "Um..." You tried to think of something to say. "My- My name is Y/N!" You said with a clumsy smile.

"Why would I care about what your name is?" Senku answered and looked back at his book. You pouted.

"That..." He glanced at you. "That thing in your book! The one with the pwetty colours! What is it?" You asked.

"Huh? You mean this one?" He pointed at the thing you saw earlier. You nodded your head. "It's a Nebula. The butterfly nebula to be more specific."

"Buttewfly Nebuwa..." You repeated so that it would be easier to remember.

"Pfft-" Senku chuckled.

"What is it?" You titled your head.

"The way you said it! It was- It was so funny!" His shoulders shivered as he tried to hold back his laugh.

"Hey! It's not fwunny!"

"Bahahahaha! You... You did it again!!"

You glared at him as he actually started laughing so much that tears came out of his eyes. He continued laughing so loudly that the other kids in the playground stared at you.

"Heh, weirdos..." You heard amongs their whispers

That made you feel bad. Really bad... You clenched your fists. Now everybody would mock you for this!

'That's why I don't talk to anyone!' Tears formed at the corner of your eyes.

"I..." Senku had calmed down a bit at the time and wiped one of his tears away. He looked at you with a grin.

"I... I HATE YOU!" You shouted. You stared at each other for a while. You with a glare and him with a surprised face. You broke your stare when you turned around and walked back to your corner to your drawing book. You sat down with your back turned to everyone. You started crying. Silently. Nobody would have noticed notice unless they were close enough to see your shivering shoulders and hear the small gasps. "Taiju..." You murmured with a small voice.

.
.
.

"Ne, how was your first day at kindergarten Senku?"

"Boring..."

"R-Right..."

Both Ishigami's were sitting at the counter of their favourite restaurant, eating their dinner.

"Did you make any friends?"

"Hmmm... Nah."

"Nobody talked to you?"

"...A girl did. She asked about my book..." He remembered the way you spoke and chuckled. "Heheh. She talked funny! Can't understand why she started crying when I told her about it though..."

Senku's dad felt like an arrow pierced him at that moment. The arrow of a "bad parent" guilt. "D-Did you laugh?"

"Of course I did! It was really funny!" Senku said taking a huge bite from his food.

"Oh, Senku, how can you be so smart but so dense at the same time?" His dad sighed.

"Something wrong old man?" Senku asked with a bit of a patronising tone.

"Tell me Senku... How would you feel if someone mocked you because of your hair?"

"I would pity them. They care about useless things." Senku said bluntly.

"Oh wait. That was a wrong example... Hmmm... Aha! How would you feel if someone said that space stuff seems ridiculous from what they have seen?"

"What!?" That seemed to have affected him. Byakuga smirked. "There is no way space is ridiculous!"

"And how does someone who mocks it make you feel?"

"Hmm... I'd be... upset? There are so many great things about it, it's their loss!"

"Now do you understand why the girl cried?" Senku shook his head 'no' with a confused look on his face. "You see, everybody would get angry if they laughed about something you do without really you knowing all about the thing they like or how they are. Try becoming her friend and learn more about her. But first you should make up for laughing at her."

"Oh... I see..." Senku stopped eating and frowned. "I should apologize then..."

"Who knows, you might end up living her as much as you love space!"

"No I won't!" Senku said with a slight blush on his face as Byakuga giggled.

'Oh god so glad that explanation worked!'

The next day~

"Here we go!" Senku's dad said and knelt down to Senku's eye level. "Don't forget what we talked about yesterday okay?" Senku nodded clenching the paper back in his hands. "Sooo... Is that girl here?" His dad asked looking around left and right.

"That one..." He hesitated to point at you. You were at the same corner as yesterday. Taiju wasn't today here either because of his cold. You still had your colouring book with you but you just stared at it with a pout on your face.

"Oh Senku... I'm getting sad just by looking at her being sad! You better put a smile back on that girl's face as soon as possible!" He winked at him. "I bet her smile is gorgeous!"

Senku blinked in confusion.

"J-Just go and apologize already..." Byakuga sighed.

Senku nodded. He entered the playground and looked at you. You felt his gaze and looked at his direction. And then his and your eyes met. It startled the both of you, but you were quick enough to turn that surprised look into a glare before you turned your attention back to your book.

'Ah. That's the last picture...' You looked at your colour book.

"Hey."

You turned your head to look at Senku again.

"What?" You said triggered.

"Um... This- This is for you..."  He reached his hand that was holding the paper bag out. You tilted your head in a moment of confusion and looked Senku and back at the bag several times. "J-Just take it!" Senku said getting a bit embarrassed so that's what you did.

You went away from him to a corner so you could open up the unexpected present. Inside the bag there was a colouring book, but instead of cartoon characters there was line art of many planets and nebulas. While you were looking at it Senku had hesitantly walked over too. There was another book inside the bag, one similar to what Senku had the other day but way thinner. It came with a small vase that was supposed to have "stardust" in it, however you already knew that it was a bunch of glitter in there. Nevertheless, you still got a tad bit excited about what you could make with said glitter.

"You seemed to like my book yesterday, so I brought you a similar one." You looked up to him standing next to you. "Do you like it?" He said averting his gaze.

You didn't reply. Since the day he mocked the way you spoke you decided to go mute. Forever! Only Taiju and your parents would hear your voice again.

"Look." Senku started talking whole you were looking through the book. "I'm sorry for laughing at you yesterday. It wasn't thoughtful of me."

You frowned, not knowing what 'thoughtful' meant, Senku continued speaking.

"So, can you stop being angry at me? I promise not to say anything about how you talk anymore..."

You looked at him with a look of disbelief.

"Pinky promise?" You said barely louder than a whisper sticking your pinky up.

Senku was almost about to comment on how ridiculous a pinky promise that is, yet he decided against it. He had to learn more about you. It wasn't right to pick on something or someone without knowing them to the fullest.

"Pinky promise..." He said giving you his own pinky. You gave him a kind smile. Indeed it was beautiful.

And so you became best friends

.
.
.

Hahaha this has been a WIP for a while. If you've noticed my recent work the writing style has changed DRAMATICALLY.

I just added the end part. (Trying to find reasons to justify the characters actions from what I had written almost 2 years ago was kinda cringy. My old self exists to make my current one cringe. I'm always cringy.

Anyways, if there is anything you'd like me to write about here as a one-shot (in a bit more serious writing style) pls drop your requests here! Especially if there is any more specific scenario you'd like to play out and I don't have to come up with anything lol. (Pls not 18+ stuff)

See ya in the next one shot! Also check out my newest gojoxreader book, I put quite the effort into that one!

Word count 2103

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
307K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...