Side Effects ☼ ⎨Tom Holland...

By louiseriek

Sisters Danielle and Christina Grant are daughters of the British actor Hugh Grant whom are world famous for... More

Meet The Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Authors Note

302 6 0
By louiseriek

Hello! 

In order to understand the structure of this story, I will provide you with some guidelines:

The sisters, Danielle and Christina, live separate lives where as the story will follow them individually in each chapter. This means that chapters beginning with "Danielle" follows her and her story, and the ones marked "Christina" follows hers. However, their paths will cross in different chapters, so it makes sense to read it all.

Second of all: I do not speak English as my native language. Therefore there might be some incorrect spelling and grammatical errors :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 9.9K 27
Y/N has been best friends with Harry Holland ever since diapers. But when Tom Holland, Harry's brother comes back from filming his big movie, Y/N see...
194K 3K 48
You know about Toms younger twin brothers, Sam and Harry, but did you know about their triplet sister. Meet Caroline Holland. Only girl in the famil...
244K 4.9K 70
"You can't stand there and tell me you're worth nothing because you're worth everything to me." ~~~ Peter wanted to save her. He loved her with ever...
4K 91 18
Two girls accidentally met Tom Holland, who introduced them to Nick Jonas, and by developing a friendship their lives changed. #1 on #priyankachopra...