Contract Agreement With My Be...

By reader_010

My life used to be simple. I got normal problems like everyone else. I got everything planned out. After grad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Not so bad coming back home
Chapter 2: My stolen first kiss
Chapter 3: Contract?
Chapter 4: College Party
Chapter 5: Making it Official
Chapter 6: Back to School?
Chapter 7: Can I really do it?
Chapter 8: Festival
Chapter 9: Spin the bottle
Chapter 10: Miss being Me
Chapter 11: Weekend with Tyler
Chapter 12: Birthday
Chapter: 13 Preparing the Party
Chapter 14: Lacey's Party
Chapter 15: Back to LA
Chapter 16: Burnt Turkey
Chapter 17: Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 18: The Deal
Chapter 19: New Year
Chapter 20: Four of us
Chapter 21: Date with Tori
Chapter 22: Paint
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 25: Amusement Park
Chapter 26: Make A Wish
Chapter 27: No Luck
Chapter 28: Wade
Chapter 29: Hate The Rain
Chapter 30: What About Now?
Chapter 31: Hot Spring
Chapter 32: Little Miss Temptress
Chapter 33: Summer Break
Chapter 34: This is Peaceful
Chapter 35: Not Worth It
Chapter 36: Hotel Party
Chapter 37: Favor
Chapter 38: Lunch
Chapter 39: Dance
Chapter 40: Celebrity Crush
Chapter 41: It Was Us
Chapter 42: Mr. Wilter
Chapter 43: Thailand
Chapter 44: Nothing Happen
Chapter 45: Miss You
Chapter 46: I Can't
Chapter 47: It's Just A Kiss
Chapter 48: Take Me Now
Chapter 49: Still Want Her
Chapter 50: Ivan Greyson
Chapter 51: It's A Date
Chapter 52: Tyler's Birthday
Chapter 53: Photos
Chapter 54: All Ever Wanted
Chapter 55: Breakfast
Chapter 56: Not A Dream?
Chapter 57: As Friends
Chapter 58: In The Past
Chapter 59: Promise Me
Chapter 60: That Simple
Chapter 61: Sister I Wish I Had
Chapter 62: Wedding
Marriage Contract

Chapter 24: Weekend with Sarah

75 3 0
By reader_010

One month passed by

I'm back to my old life in LA.

Working day and night shift everyday.

Sarah calls me every night.

We never talked about her night with Oli though.

I mean I feel awkward asking her about it and I guess I was just waiting for her to say something but she never initiate a conversation about that night. That's how we never had any chance to discuss about it.

I'm not even sure if I want to know the details even if I've been very curious about it.

Tori visited me once but now she's really busy at school.

I also missed her. She sometimes call me to check up on me.

Asking me if I was still having nightmares and if I'm taking care of myself.

I guess Tyler mention to her my work schedule.

Right now, I'm here outside Tyler's workplace.

He is trying to invite me to his friend's party.

"Olivia, c'mon just say yes. You should also take some break and have fun." He said estatically.

Yeah I guess I've been very busy at work. I always turn him down because I'm always tired and in no mood to join him whenever he wants to party.

"I have a lot of bills to pay for this month. I have no time to waste." I replied.

"I wish Tori was here. She always know how to bring that fun side of yours." Tyler said laughing.

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

"Tell me, what are the chances that you and Tori will start dating for real?" He asked playfully.

I already told him the truth. That Tori and I are not really dating and all.

He was really upset at first. His reaction was very funny it was like seeing his favorite couple break up or something when I told him the truth.

"I already told you, she's just a friend like you and I are." I replied while pointing at him and me.

"Well if you keep that attitude, you might die a virgin. At least Sarah is no longer one." He said casually.

I stiffen at my place when he mention that.

"Um.. you know what, who cares right.. Let's just go." He said trying to change the topic.

He may have felt how uncomfortable I was.

"Next time, I promise. Just not today. I just came to return this." I said while handing him some cash that I borrowed a few days ago.

"Okay fine.. but if you change your mind, give me a call." He replied.

"Yeah sure.. have fun." I replied lastly before I left.

I went back to my place.

I was surprise to see Sarah waiting for me on my porch.

"Sarah?" I call her name.

She stood up and run to hug me.

"Hey O! I've been trying to call you. Where have you been?" She asked while giving me a big hug.

"Sorry, I forgot my phone inside the house. You didn't tell me you were coming. I would have pick you up." I replied.

I carry her bag and open the door.

"Tyler still working at this time?" She asked curiously.

"No, he went to a party." I replied while putting her bag on the table.

"You look so thin. Have you not been eating well lately?" She asked concern.

"I'm fine.. You just haven't seen me that much." I replied while offering her some water.

"Have you eaten?" I asked curiously.

"Not yet." She replied smiling.

"Okay, I'll just buy something outside." I replied.

She took my hand amd frown at me.

"You're still eating fast food? No wonder why you look like that. Let me just cook something." Sarah replied while walking to my kitchen.

I don't really have anything on the fridge.

"You got to be kidding me! All you have is a few bottle of water." She mentioned while shaking her head in disappointment.

"You know I don't cook. There's no use to buy ingredients. I'll get you something to eat. Don't worry, I'll be quick." I replied.

"We'll go to supermarket then. I'll prepare something delicious." She replied firmly.

"Really?" I replied asking.

I'm finally eating something good.

She giggle softly.

"C'mon, let's go." She said while taking my hand.

"Okay.. Good thing you're here." I replied smiling.

"You should learn how to cook. You don't look like you're taking care of yourself." She replied scolding me.

"Tori use to come here often. I didn't have to worry about such thing." I replied mindlessly.

She slap me a couple of times on the shoulder.

"Yeah.. yeah.. well she's not here. Is she?" She replied irritably.

"But you're here." I replied smiling sweety.

"Yup, you're lucky I'm here. But seriously though.. You might get sick if you continue this kind of lifestyle. I heard you've been overworking yourself a lot. Is it true?" She asked while we cross the street to a nearby supermarket.

"Well not everyone is rich like you." I replied casually.

"That maybe true but have you forgotten about the cheque? Use it instead of slowly killing yourself with too much work." She replied while pinching me.

"Oww ouch! Stop it!" I said while slapping her hands away.

"Are you listening to me? I'm telling your mom if you don't do what I say." She warn me seriously.

"Fine.. just don't tell my mom. I don't want to worry her." I replied while getting inside of the supermarket.

"I can't believe Tori told you." I replied shaking my head.

"I'm glad she did. I call you every night and you're hiding these kind of stuff from me." She replied while taking one of the cart.

"We don't always tell each other everything." I whispered.

"Huh? Are you saying something?" She asked while getting my attention.

"Nothing, let's hurry up and buy those ingredients." I said faking a smile.

"Okay, I'll cook all your favorite dish." She replied with a full smile.

"Maybe you should just stay here in LA with me?" I said while taking the cart from her.

She catch up to me while laughing.

"You just want me to be your personal cook don't you?" She asked while poking me.

I chuckle lightly.

She kept poking my shoulder.

"You like that so much yeah?" She asked.

"No, I was thinking you'll be my perfect housewife." I whispered.

"O😮!!"

Oh crap

She heard me.

I place both of my hands in front and wave them in surrender.

"I'm joking.. you know I'm joking right. Hehe" I said laughing.

She turn her gaze away. I think she's blushing.

She cleared her throat.

"Of course, you are.." she said while proceeding to walk.

"Then why are you blushing?" I teased while catching up to her.

She glare at me.

"No, I'm not blushing!" She argued while touching her cheeks.

She proceeded to walk a bit faster.

She stop to look at me for a second.

"Stop fooling around or I'm might change my mind and I won't cook anymore." She replied.

I nodded a couple of times.

"Okay.. okay.. okay." I said while zipping my mouth close.

She tried to supress a smile.

She paid the cashier immediately without waiting for me.

"Hey! we should at least split the bill in half." I replied.

"Nope, this is my treat." She said winking.

A few minutes later, we reach my place and she started cooking gracefully. She let me do the cutting.

I was distracted the whole time.

I was just watching her movement.

She gently place her hair on the other side which revealed her flawless neck.

Some sweat dripping on her forehead through her face and neck.

I gulp hard, thinking how good it will feel to bury my face in there and kiss her neck right now.

I shook my head.

Am I becoming a pervert?!

I took out my face towel and walk towards her. I place the sliced ingredient on her side.

She smiled at me warmly.

I decided to wipe her forehead.

She was suprised a little bit but then smiled at me again and kiss my cheeks.

"How sweet of you." She said.

"I'm just gonna take a shower. I'll see you in a bit." I replied casually while handing the towel in her hand.

I really need a shower.

I'm feeling a bit sensitive and hot by just looking at her.

I can't shake this feeling off. I'm still thinking of how good Sarah looks while cooking.

I stayed in the bath longer than I expected.

I don't know how long I was washing myself when I heard Sarah knock at the door.

"O? Are you not done yet? The food is ready. Let's eat." She said a bit louder.

"Y-yeah... I'm coming out in a sec!" I replied while turning off the water.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

I quickly got dress and went back to my dining table.

I can smell her delicious dish in the table.

I can't wait to have a taste.

I'm sure it will be good.

She already prepare everything on the table.

"Wow, you really know how to spoil me Sar!" I said feeling grateful to her.

"Yup, that's why you should always be good to me." She said chuckling.

I enjoy all the food on the table from appetizer to main dish.

"So what's for dessert?" I asked smiling when we finished eating.

"Let's grab some ice cream outside." She replied joyfully.

I wash the dishes first.

Before we went out.

She linked arms with me while we were walking.

"How are things at school?" I asked curiously.

Starting a conversation.

"It's fine just like usual. My grades are okay." She replied casually.

"How about you?" She asked while looking at me.

"I'm going to try for another audition in a few months. There is a new tv series coming up. They are taking in amateurs." I mentioned.

"I thought you will be taking acting class next school year?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm thinking of doing both if I pass the audition." I replied.

She frown at me.

"You might not get enough sleep then. I told you to take care of yourself." She said scolding me.

"I'm used to it." I mutter.

"Huh?" She asked again.

"Oh nothing." I replied smiling.

"I'm serious O!" She said while pulling me closer.

"Yeah, I get it. Don't worry.. I don't even know if I'm going to pass the audition." I replied laughing.

We shared a big scoop of ice cream.

A girl approach us while we were on our table.

"Sarah?" She spoke while smiling.

Sarah seem to know the girl too.

"Lizzie!" She said while standing up.

They shared a hug.

Who is she? I asked myself mentally.

Sarah has a lot of friends and some of those, I didn't even knew.

"What are you doing in LA?" She asked.

She looked at me while smiling.

"I'm visiting my bestfriend. O meet Lizzie. She's also a friend of mine." She said while introducing the girl.

"Oh I see.." she replied nodding.

"Nice to meet you.. um.. O? Is that correct?" She smiled warmly.

"Olivia.." Sarah interrupt.

"Okay, Olivia.. by the way, it's my birthday tomorrow and since you're here maybe you can come to my party. You can also bring other friends with you." She replied while turning her attention to me.

"Sure.." Sarah replied.

"Great! I'll text you the address. Is your phone number still the same?" Lizzie replied.

Sarah nodded

They shared another hug.

Then she gave me a polite smile and wave at us when she left.

I looked at Sarah in confusion.

"Oh Lizzie and I met a few years ago. Her parents and my parents are business partners." Sarah explained.

"So you're going to her party tomorrow night?" I asked.

"We're both invited O.." she said smiling.

I didn't say a word.

"Don't tell me you're not planning on coming with me?" She asked in disbelief.

"I still have to go to work tomorrow. I can't just miss my work for a party." I reasoned.

She didn't have something to counter.

"Fine, then I won't go anymore." She said a bit disappointed.

I threw the leftover ice cream in the trash bin.

We walked back to my place.

"Tyler can come with you. He doesn't have any work tomorrow night." I mentioned.

"I don't want him.. I want you." She said almost instantly.

I blink a few times feeling a bit overwhelm with her response.

"I mean.. I want you to come with me not him." She clarified.

I exhaled when she wasn't looking.

"I know you two don't always get along but Tyler is a great company. You're not always in LA, it will be good to make the most of your time here spending with your other friends too. I can't really accompany you tomorrow since I will have to work the whole day." I explained.

She just held my hand as we got inside of the house.

"I'll think about it." She replied ending the conversation.

I showed the way to the bathroom which was outside of my bedroom. I also gave her a spare towel.

She enter my room in a pair of oversize white shirt and boxer's short while drying her hair with a towel.

I realized how small my bed was so I prepared a comforter on the floor.

"You didn't bring panjamas?" I asked curiously.

"No, I wanted my bag to be light so I didn't bring much." She replied.

She notice the comforter on the floor.

"Why is that there?" She asked upset.

"Don't worry, you can use my bed. I'll sleep on the floor." I replied smiling.

She place the towel on my chair and grab my wrist pulling me up.

"C'mon, we can share the bed. No one has to sleep on the floor." She said pouting.

You really need to stop pouting Sar. I said mentally.

"It's a single bed. We can't possibly fit in there. Just have the bed and I'll sleep here." I replied.

"No way am I letting that!" She said while pulling me again.

Geez, she's being persistent again.

"You move a lot in your sleep. Trust me, it's better if you have the whole bed." I replied.

"Then I'll sleep on the floor." She said while crossing arms.

I sighed.

"Fine.. we'll share the bed. Happy?" I replied in defeat.

She stood up in rejoice.

I hid the comforter and lay next to Sarah.

My bed here is smaller than my bed at home.

Sarah and I can't really move at all.

I'm just staring at the ceiling.

"Are you alright Sar?" I asked whispering.

"Hmm.. yeah.." she said while she lean her head on my shoulder.

This is torture.

Having her this close and not being able to do anything.

I scoot closer and kiss her forehead.

---

"Stop resisting me.."

I was panting hard..

Unable to move or scream..

"So you're girl? Huh?.."

There is that voice in my head again.

"Don't worry I'll make sure you enjoy this. I don't care.."

That chilling voice that haunts me almost every night.

"I will still have you."

"I will still have you..."

It echoed in my ears.

I didn't know I was already in tears..

I can feel her whole body above me.

Her hot breath blowing in my face.

"Please stop.." I said weakly.

"Don't Stella.. I'm begging you.." I pleaded.

She just kept doing what she wanted ignoring my protest.

"I said stop!!!" I scream helplessly..

I woke up from my sleep and sat up on the bed while trying to catch my breath.

I looked around and saw Sarah asleep next to me. Her back on my side.

I sighed in relief.

I'm glad I didn't wake her up.

I quietly stood up from the bed and went out to use the rest room.

I wash my face and tried to relax.

That nightmare again..

I looked at myself in the mirror.

My eyes are still a bit puffy.

I went back to my bedroom.

She was rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Hey O.." she said smiling while greeting me.

"How was your sleep?" I asked while getting my concealer.

"Great, yours?" She asked softly while coming to hug me.

She didn't hear me earlier did she?

"It's great too. I have to leave early though. My shift is in about half an hour from now." I replied while moving away.

I took out my work clothes in the cabinet.

"Can I visit you at your break time?" She asked while holding my arm.

"Yeah, I'll serve you hot coffee and bread when you visit." I replied smiling.

I took a quick shower and dress up to my work outfit.

"Okay, I can't wait to see you later!" She was happy and excited.

She made me a sandwich before I left.

There were a lot of customers today.

In a few hours, she came to visit me.

I reserved her the best spot.

I put extra creamer on her hot coffee and serve the bread.

"You came early. I'll just tend to the other customers. I'll be having my break soon." I replied smiling.

She nodded and took a sip of her coffee.

After I log out for my break time, I sat next to her.

"What have you been doing while I wasn't home?" I asked curiously.

"I cleaned your place a bit." She replied chuckling.

"You didn't have to do that. It's so embarrassing." I replied.

"Oh c'mon, it's just me O.." she replied casually.

"By the way, are you going to your friend's party later?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know yet.. maybe I'll check it out." She replied.

"Um.. why?" She asked.

"I'll call Tyler and tell him to come with you." I said.

"Nevermind.. I don't want to bother him. I can go on my own." She replied.

"I'll feel better if he's around." I replied.

She smiled at me.

"Why don't you just miss your work and have fun with me instead." She replied with a playful smile.

I shook my head.

"That's no fun.. Ms. buzzkill." She replied laughing.

After an hour,

My break was over and Sarah left.

I text Tyler to accompany her later even if she protest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 44 32
*new adult romance***explicit scenes and language**I don't care what my cousin says; I am not the queen of impossible relationships. I mean, just bec...
27.2K 516 26
Hey. I'm Olivia. My life seems so normal until, BOOM!, reality check. Who am I kidding? My life will never be normal. I'm not your usual tomboy. Sure...
58 9 7
They say what's in the past keep it in the past but I wanted to know all about my past. It was things that I didn't know and that I wanted and needed...
254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...